Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 28, 2016 2:53 AM

Jul 2014
Tarotist said:
I find those all the time. And I'm not worried about it because I like to be surprised. That's how you find hidden gems. ^_^

Yeah but don't you ever worry about the gems you might never see? If so, I envy you :P

Kyoma87 said:
Koi kaze is disturbing. Not because of the topic of incest, but because for some reason they decided to make the male a fully grown man with a beard and the female to look like a middle school girl. It is that pedophilia that made me drop it.

ilovewendy16 said:
I got to the first scene and saw some scruffy old dude looking lovingly at a loli whom i know to be his sister and the only thing i could think was, eeeeh, what, eeeeeeeeeeeh NANI? NANDA KORE WA? then i promtly clicked the red x in the right corner of the browser.

It's supposed to be disturbing. It is the only taboo-driven anime that I've seen that is somewhat authentic and tasteful, and not pandering to any side of the question of morality.

After some of my earlier experiences with anime led me to stuff like OreImo and (puke) Yosuga no Sora because of other people's recommendations, Koi Kaze was a literal eye-opener, that anime was capable of doing it right.

azzuRe said:
You're right OP, but what makes me more sad than angry is because I missed that opportunity to talk with other people watching it the moment it was aired. If the series is obscure or old it means you'll probably would never be able to discuss it with anyone anymore.

That is another good point, I felt that way with Lucky Star because on episode 5 there was an insanely obscure reference to a Japanese MMO (Corum) that I've played that nobody else picked up on and I never got to gloat about it :(

lol
Apr 28, 2016 3:01 AM

Apr 2016
im probly not gonna watch Inari konkon. from the PV its look really girly. and because its romance too i dont like those genre. also the MC is a girl. i only watch anime with MC as guy
Apr 28, 2016 3:03 AM

Jul 2014
muscles said:
im probly not gonna watch Inari konkon. from the PV its look really girly. and because its romance too i dont like those genre. also the MC is a girl. i only watch anime with MC as guy

This was not an advert for Inari anyway lol

In fact, I'd avise non-fans of the genres to stay away to not pollute its rating further xD
Apr 28, 2016 3:15 AM

Oct 2014
Joukamachi no Dandelion is one of those hidden gems.

I probably would have never watched it if I didn't play one of the 2016 anime challenge entries were a random word popped up and Joukamachi was one of the options that I picked on a whim too.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» What are you watching right now??

Nashiro18 - Apr 21

42 by Zedlin »»
4 minutes ago

» What old anime could become popular today?

W3TFT - Apr 18

22 by Zedlin »»
5 minutes ago

» have you guys watched texhnolyze?

brainburger - Apr 21

45 by Zedlin »»
6 minutes ago

» Guys I did it!

TsutanaiFuun - 4 hours ago

9 by MeguSae38 »»
8 minutes ago

» Would you or have you watched anime with your family (1 or more members)?

ToastWithNutella - 4 hours ago

13 by Zedlin »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.