Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 3, 2016 1:06 PM

Nov 2009
Abygail

"Hmm, How about we go to the pool, I think that should be loads of fun" She says as she finishes her ice cream and puts the spoon in the bowl in order to dispose of it once they leave. "we should enjoy ourselves while we still can after all"
Jun 3, 2016 1:09 PM
May 2016
kamina smiled. ''ok lets go, probably not wise to use my drill this time because i dont want to dig into the water by accident, i would know where it is but its fun to walk as well'' kamina called the waitress to take the bowls who took them away
Jun 3, 2016 1:37 PM

Nov 2009
Abygail

"let's meet at the pool, I have to go and put on a swim suit" She says with a smile. She saw the waitress get the bowls for them which was very convenient. She then got up from her chair and waved at kamina. "see you there, Kamina. I suggest you get a swimsuit as well" She tells him before heading to her dorm.
Jun 3, 2016 1:45 PM
May 2016
Kamina

kamina was shocked. ''swim suit... why do i need that'' kamina got up and headed towards the shops and out the door
Jul 7, 2016 3:20 PM

Mar 2016
Rin Anno

They make it to the Ice Cream Parlor. Rin, resting on Miyuki's back, thinking about what Miyuki said back in the dorm, and blushed more, especially when she remembered the peck on the cheek that she gave her. She then decided to repay Miyuki by pecking her on the cheek. "Well, we are here. What're you planning on getting, hmmm?", she says with a cute smile, as she laid her head back on Miyuki's back.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jul 7, 2016 3:46 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki's blush grew slightly once she felt Rin peck her on the cheek. "I'll just get coffee flavor, how about you?", she said this as she looked at all the different flavors. "I suppose we're on another date, oh well, I can't really complain", the thought went through her mind as she had a smile come over her face, placing Rin back down on the floor.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Jul 8, 2016 7:55 AM

Mar 2016
Rin Anno

Rin felt a bit tickled as she was put down by Miyuki, and as Rin heard what she said, she smiled. Letting out a cute, long yawn, Rin looked up at Miyuki and answered, "I'm in the mood for some butter-pecan. So who gets them? Do you want to get them for us? I really don't know who pays... I heard the guy does that... I'm not a guy, you're not a guy, so how does this work?", her eyes glazed with the happiness she felt, her voice was confident, and he posture was straight. She took Miyuki's hand with confidence and waited for her to respond.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jul 8, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki smiled when she heard Rin's small yawn, patting her head once more. "Don't worry I can pay for us", her voice was upbeat as she went to the counter and bought the 2 flavors, both of which in a cone. Handing the butter-pecan one to Rin, Miyuki gave her another big smile. "I'm very happy that we met", her voice was cheerful as she started eating her ice cream. "This happened over the time span of 1 day, ha ha, life sure is insane", the thought stuck in the back of her mind as she licked her ice cream.
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
Jul 10, 2016 12:16 PM

Mar 2016
Rin Anno

Rin blushed a little when she felt Miyuki's hand on her head. After this she heard Miyuki say she would pay for it, and for some reason this made her bush more. As she blushed Miyuki handed her the ice cream and gave her a smile. Hearing Miyuki exclaim that she was happy they met warmed her heart, because Rin felt exactly the same. "I-Iah I'm so happy we met, too." she expressed before giving Miyuki a big smile as well.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki gave a small chuckle as she looked at Rin smile. "You're red as the sun right now...", her voice was slightly joking as she continued to lightly pat Rin's head, scratching behind her ears slightly as she licked her ice cream slowly. "I guess this is a relationship now, right?", her voice was calm as she seemed to contemplate the concept, growing a faint blush as she looked away from Rin, continuing to toy with her ears.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.