• Marina Arlene
  • Design
Countenance_ArcJun 16, 2016 9:49 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 13, 2016 3:00 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

First impressions are important. Everyone is taught that, so it came with no surprise that Levy was a tiny bit nervous as he approached the door into the SC dorm. If last year was anything to go by, the SCs perception of him... well, shouldn't have been a good one. He wasn't very well behaved, so he expected the attitude of his roommates to reflect upon his past actions.

Maybe they'll ignore me for a year? Or perhaps they would just look down on me as if they were some upper class snobs, and I was some sort of, like, delinquent peasant?...

"Urgh... That'd be bloody annoying" he muttered to himself while chuckling at the thought.

Either way, Levy isn't the sort of person to care about what people think of him. He isn't the sort of person to care about anything, in fact. If they didn't like him, he'd just ignore them... or confront them. It depended on how he felt. Upon that thought he swung open the door, prepared to receive piercing glares and the like.

Silence ensued. No one was here.

"Oh, perfect!" Levy exclaimed happily, dropping his bags and falling onto the nearest bed he could see. It might've been someone else's but meh, he wasn't worried about that. Now he attempted to get some rest... today had been tiring for someone as lazy as he was.
Mar 5, 2016 10:01 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She entered the dorm, only to find someone sleeping on her bed. Was he one of the new council members? It was rather troublesome. She wondered if she should wake him up, but it was not like she needed the bed right now.

However, now that she looked at him, he kind of did seem familiar to her. Wait, I know him. There could be only two reasons for that: Either he was a troublemaker, or a classmate of hers. It seemed like the former was the case here. The name was on the tip of her tongue. Levin? Something like that. Wait, why did she make him a SC member? She couldn't remember. Well, whatever.

She took out the luggage she had brought with her from the Mirai main residence and began to pack out all sorts of things, but mostly sweets.
Mar 6, 2016 1:47 AM

Oct 2015
(it's been so long I forgot I even posted here >.<)

Levy

Uggh, how long has it been? Feels like I've been asleep forever... He thought, his internal voice being just as lethargic as what his normal one would have been. The bed was comfy - he wasn't really that tired anymore, but he didn't particularly want to move. That was, until her heard the shuffling and rummaging of bags.

He rolled over slowly, his head still on the pillow but this time facing the epicentre of the noise - who appeared to be a girl with flowing white hair. She looked quite angelic and innocent, the opposite of Levy, really. It then clicked who the girl was - Kuriyama Chiyuru, or just 'Yuri' as Levy referred to her as... behind her back. They hadn't seen eye to eye much, if at all, but almost everyone at the school knew who she was, she was SC president after all.

Levy continued to peer over the bed at the girl, who seemed to have packed a lot of sweets. Strange. One would have thought it was easier to buy sweets instead of carrying them around with personal items like clothes and such. Apparently not.
Mar 6, 2016 3:08 AM

Jan 2014
(That must have been a reeeeeally long time that he spent sleeping :O)

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She quietly began to hum the sweet tune of "Danny Boy", an irish folk song. The song had been stuck in her head since yesterday, when she researched on songs they could sing in the choir. One for one, she took out boxes of chocolate out of her bag. Her father had brought her these from Belgium. She wasn't really close to her father, but she was still grateful about the Belgian chocolate. The wonderful delight it brought with it could bring ease to her at any time.

Was Levin awake yet? She had totally forgotten about him. Now that she thought about it, she slowly began to remember why she had put him into the SC. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. The easiest way to monitor him was, if they live in the same dorm. She turned around to see how he was doing, when...
A pair of red eyes stared at her. Eeeeek! That was certainly not, what she expected. She tried to maintain composure, but that wasn't easy, especially because he just stared at her. "D-Did I wake you up?" she asked him while not being sure what else to do.
Mar 6, 2016 4:07 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

The girl squealed as if she was being attacked by a pack of wolves. Suffice to stay, Levy wasn't a pack of wolves, although that's the way a lot of people react when they see his eyes. He'd considered putting in coloured contacts in the past, as he was a little self conscious. Although, over time, he began to care less and less about what people thought of him. After all, he was always going to be judged, and he could use the eyes to scare people off if they annoyed him. It wasn't the worst thing in the world.

The girl tried to regain some form of elegance it seemed, which spoke volumes about her personality. Perhaps she feels a duty to do so as the president. Levy was always good at piecing people together, but a lot of the time he just overthinks the littlest things.

"No, no you didn't. Ive been asleep for quite some time... he said nonchalantly, thinking about how he couldn't keep up with Seths energy. What a freak... he thought referring to the lighting paced MC president - in the nicest way possible.

The girl was still in front of him, and he sighed and tried to break the ice. "Dont worry... I won't kill you..." In retrospect, that was a stupid thing to say.
Mar 6, 2016 4:28 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

After the first shock, she slowly lowered her stiff shoulders. Still, the idea of him staring at her the whole time wasn't really pleasant. Maybe he was not only a delinquent, but also a stalker... an imaginary shiver ran through her body. However, this wasn't the time to think about things like that.

"Kill, eh? I guess that's at least something." She had managed to stay calm, now that she didn't focus on him staring at her anymore. They'd be living together in this dorm for a whole year. It was not like she could back off now. "I believe we have met already." she said with a nonchalant smile.

She just hoped that she didn't make the wrong decision, nevertheless, she was confident in her choice. Chiyuri rarely regretted her decisions. It'd all work out somehow.
Mar 6, 2016 6:46 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

"Yes, we have indeed. Though, I don't care to remember - it was never particularly a good thing anyway" he said, trying to remember the last time he saw her. In his defence, Levy didn't go out of his way to cause trouble because he was an asshole. In his words, that the SC has heard many a time 'Misfortune merely gravitates around me'. Partly down to his personality, power and downright bad luck something would end up going wrong. Maybe he'd piss someone off, or try to bunk off a class, but he never really went out of his way to make Chiyuri and her merry crew's life worse. He's far too lazy to want to do that.

He blinked rapidly for a few seconds trying to wake himself up, before sitting on the edge of the bed. He'd never of imagined he'd be sitting here with Chiyuri. I guess we should start over, eh Yuri?" He asked, for some reason deciding to chop off half her name in front of her. He was never a fan of formalities.
Mar 6, 2016 9:13 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She sighed. Yes, trouble was always right around the corner when it comes to him. She must have forgotten over the course of the holidays, but he stuck in her mind, otherwise she wouldn't have made him a SC member. Looking at the danger vibe he gave off, she remembered the other, more important reason as to why she had recruited him. She believed that she could change him for good. He had potential and it would be a shame to just throw it all out of the window.

The nickname caught her off guard. There were a few people who liked to call her "Chi", but being called "Yuri" was an entirely matter. She raised an eyebrow, but just went with it. It was not like she wanted to be seen as a figure of authority in the first place. "Sure, Lev. I need to ask you to stop occupying my bed though." she told him with an angelic smile. "Some people might get the wrong idea if they see you in my bed." There have already been fanfictions about the former SC vice prez and her making out. She didn't want to imagine what else people could come up with.
Mar 6, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

Levy was up and out of the bed as if he'd drunk a dozen cups of coffee. Guess he was awake after all.

"Eh? That's your bed?! Why didn't you mentio-... No, I mean, er, sorry?" He stammered out, not sure what to say. This didn't happen very often. Is she sadistic enough to wait for Levys reaction? Or is she so passive and tolerant that she'd let anyone do that? Levy wasn't sure, but he managed to gain composure and let out a slightly risky and cocky joke. I wouldn't mind too much... I'd go down in school folklore!". Levys humour was often the reason he found himself in rather bad situations.
Mar 7, 2016 7:33 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"...eh?" That was all she managed to let out. She blushed slightly, how was she supposed to answer to that? She didn't want to be prejudiced, but maybe he was a pervert after all. It took her a second to reply. "A perverted and bad mannered SC member. Duly noted." she told him while opening one of the chocolate boxes, taking a piece from it and eating it. The sweet taste spread on her tongue, calming her nerves. "Do you want one too?" she asked him after she had swallowed it while holding the box in front of him.
Mar 7, 2016 8:05 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

He turned in what looked to be disgust, shock horror as she called him a pervert. He'd been called a lot of things - but he'd never heard anyone call him a pervert... Maybe they weren't getting off to the greatest start. Even so, Levy attempted to counter with a strange form of sarcasm, "Oh Miss. Kuriyama, it pains me to hear you say that... Won't you forgive me?" he pleaded in mock disdain. It was even more strange to see how quickly Levy cycled through names for the girl.

At her gesture of chocolate he merely shook his head, before reminding her "Yes, and such an unworthy SC member is the result of your decision, no?"
Mar 7, 2016 8:53 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She couldn't help but to smile, the childish smile she always had on her face, but she turned away to hide it. "No." she said answering both questions. There was not way that she would miss out on a challenge like that. "Even the angels can't judge the devil in your eyes. The madness you have brought upon me can no longer be undone, but if I should return to heaven, I shall drag you with me." She crossed her arms. "No SC member is unworthy. Don't you dare to think that it means that you're free to do whatever you want to though." She had a plan and nothing would stop her. Being in the SC will definitely change him, no matter whether he actually wants it or not.
Mar 7, 2016 10:15 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

He didn't expect her to go along with such a facade, though it was amusing nonetheless. "I concede defeat. You truly are a better actor than me Yuri... Is there anything your not good at?" he asked, being rather unclear whether he was mocking or complimenting her.

At her second statement he shrugged. He felt an obligation do to whatever he wished while outside the SC, so he wasn't very forthcoming to the idea of being Chiyuris pawn. That's the way he felt anyway. "As you wish. Out of interest, what do you plan on having me do while part of your very fine establishment?".
Mar 9, 2016 6:43 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"Hehe. Maybe I should let you handle all these club papers. Or maybe you could take care of the hentai section in our library?" She chuckled. Actually it was pretty fun there. "Ahh, but don't worry. Your physical abilities will be of use too. Of course, she didn't just recruit him because she was feeling good. "Don't worry, I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun." she told him.
Mar 9, 2016 10:51 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

Levy's red eyes sharpened slightly at the sound of a hentai section in the library. He was pretty clued up about the school, but he never knew that existed. Now finding Chiyuri to be a little more laid back, impish and crafty than her angelic demeanour let her on to be, Levy was cautious of his reply. Perhaps this could have been some sort of test after she called him a pervert before.

At the thought of being called a pervert, Levy almost wriggled in disgust again. "I never knew such a thing existed. I've never been a fan of books or magazines in general... so I'll pass" he replied, before adding "Although I guess the SC president would want her secret hentai stash guarded... Hiding it in plain sight though - that's a marvellous idea!" He commended sarcastically with a trace of a sly look in his eye. He wouldn't spread such a rumour, but he found the thought of such a lie spreading rather funny.

He did wonder why the SC would need his power though, as it was meant to cause chaos, and only chaos. It was somewhat ironic, considering the SC aimed to stop that. At her last statement he smiled, hopefully she'd be correct.
Mar 12, 2016 2:29 PM

Jan 2014
(I'm sorry for taking to long! I just had so many exams and things to do on MAL >_<)

Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She just talked on without even denying it. "Heh. It's next to the section about toxoplasmosis, no wonder that no one ever noticed it. Or did you know about the onsen right at the dorm? People keep forgetting about it." There weren't a lot of people whenever she went there. It was rather weird.

"Nevertheless, you won't be getting away without doing any work." she told him in a clear voice. "Maybe you can teach your little kouhais. There are people who would be thrilled to fight a SC member one on one and get advice from them. I am not strong at one on one duels, so I'm not very good at that, but you might be a good senpai." (Senpai notice me! <3) She nodded in agreement with her own idea. That would be a great influence for him.
Mar 12, 2016 10:13 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

After leaving the rooftop she had went to the dorm building, passing by the Student Council dorm's door on her way. Stopping there, she put her ear on the door to hear what they are talking, but soon enough she got bored of that. Thus, standing straight, she grabbed hold of the knob and pushed the door open suddenly, without warning.

- Heya guys, watcha doing? she asked loudly with a grin
Mar 13, 2016 3:02 PM

Oct 2015
(Meh don't worry about it, I've been busy too)

Levy

"I don't think I've actually been in the library... Oh, no, never mind I have..." he said changing his mind. He went in to sleep once while everyone was in class. That was a pretty good day, by his standards.

The onsen wasn't as much of a surprise, Levy came across it a while back when looking for places to sleep or just to avoid any annoyances. He kept it quiet though, he didn't want the onsen becoming some hotspot for filthy losers, as is the case with every ecchi harem... ever.

Levy was considering Chiyuri's idea as Seth barged into the room. He didn't expect it, but played it off as if he did. As eccentric as ever, I see... he said, again, not making it clear whether it was an insult or a compliment. "Me and the prez here are just starting afresh! We're best friends now - aren't we Yuri!" he added with a wide smirk, unsure of wether Seth knew about their cat and mouse type relationship over the last year.
Mar 14, 2016 2:56 AM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

- Heh, just doing my best to impress. she replied to Levy's ambiguu comment about her entrance, giving a thumbs up.

She did heard rummors about their relationship over the last year, and she tought it was highly plausible. However, she couldnt confirm it 100%.

- How cute that you two are now friends. This sounds like the beginning of a cheesy anime, isnt it? she asked sarcastically as she wore her signature mischevious smile, then she walked inside the room and sat on a bed, putting her jacket next to her as she crossed her legs.

- Very well, very well, any stuff I should know about around here? she said, pushing her cap higher with her finger. She never said if she ment school affairs or personal affairs, so it was up to guessing what she ment
Mar 14, 2016 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She just rolled her eyes as she noted the comment Levy gave off when Seth bursted in. "Sure, sure." Chiyuri was still holding the chocolate in her hand. "Oh geez, Seth. I hate cheesy stories. I'd kill myself if one of these stories would ever come true. Our new mister I-like-to-sleep-on-other-people's-bed doesn't seem to be too bad though. Maybe I'll just torture him with lots of paper work if he's a good boy." Hmpf. The MC seemed to be acquainted with him, so that should make things easier.

Her silvery white hair swung around while she shook her head. "There's not much going on right now. I had hoped to start with the plans for the school dance today, but I haven't gotten to it yet."
Mar 14, 2016 2:22 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

Chiyuri's teasing caught him off gaurd, and he let out a "Pshh!" And continued"that wasn't my fault!" he denied instinctively, before seemingly thinking of some sort of defence case for himself, like a lawyer would.

"Firstly, I had no knowledge of that being her bed... And secondly...well...secondly...Miss I-like-to-watch-people-sleep-in-my-bed was..well-- you get the point!" he pleaded, as if Seth were the judge of this case. He just ignored Chiyuri when she started talking about paperwork, but perked up when he heard about the school dance. He was interested in what the two girls had planned for the event... If anything was planned at all that is.
Mar 14, 2016 10:43 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

She tried to muffle her laughter as she listened to Chiyuri's threat and Levy's defense. She could easily say what happened, but Levy instinctively denying everything and Chiyuri's paperwork, that should be her specialty, made the scene mor tasteful. God, those two...

- Oh? A dance? Then you have come to the right person! she said with a confident grin as she pointed with her thumb to herself, even if technically she was the one that came over...
Mar 15, 2016 3:56 PM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

She raised her eyebrows when she heard objection, as if she was trying to say "Oh really". That's the only reaction she showed, as she swiftly shifted her gaze to Seth. "Sounds like you're having a plan already." she told her with a sly smile. "I know that you can make this dance a blast. Come on, spill the beans." If anyone could throw blasting parties, it'd be Seth.
Mar 15, 2016 11:16 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

She put on a toughtful face when Chiyuri asked her about her ideas, then she just let herself fall back on the bed, extending her arms to the side.

- Well, I have many ideas, but some might not be "appropriate" by school standards, so yeah. I first need to know the complete list of regulations and rules, cause an artist needs to know its limits of creation. she said simply a she stared at the ceiling
Mar 16, 2016 12:12 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

Unlike Seth, Levy didn't have any ideas and had nothing to add to their conversation. He wasnt allowed didn't even go to the last school dance, so he didn't have any idea what it'd be like.
Mar 17, 2016 4:02 PM

Jan 2014
Kuriyama, Chiyuri

"Oh? Well, I think we can be flexible here. No alc and drugs, no dangerous stuff and no damaging the school, so yeah, the basic stuff. You know how it is." she told Seth.
Mar 20, 2016 9:05 AM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

- Fuck no, of course no booze and weed, and I wasnt planning to bring in a robot army to blow up the school or anything! she joked, her tone ironic to show Chiyuri that she didnt mean it, then she took a bit to think about something.

- What did we have last year? I dont wanna make an enckre or something by mistake. she asked simply
Mar 21, 2016 3:03 PM

Jan 2014
(@LightSpark090 @Ataraxiel

I really don't have any time to RP now at all and will be on vacation in a few days, so yeah, feel free to continue or just go wherever you want to)
Mar 22, 2016 12:22 PM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

Yuuko brought Armai to the student council, praying they had an extra uniform, or at least where to get one. Before knocking on the door she spoke to him. "this is the student council dorm. If you ever need any help they are the people you should go to first. Just like i am now haha." she said before knocking on the door.
Mar 22, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

Before anyone could reply to her she heard a knock on the door. Leaping from the bed and landing on her feet, she pulled her cap lower as she headed towards the door. She wasnt a SC member, but MC Prez is good enough. Reaching the door she opened it slightly, poking her head outside and seeing Yuuko and Armai.

- Yus, welcome. Anything I can help you with? she asked them with a smile
Mar 22, 2016 12:36 PM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami followed Yuuko to what seemed to be the student council dorm. "Ah yes, I will definitely come here if I ever need help, it sounds like they are very nice people."

Arami made sure his pose was correct, and made sure to remember his introduction. These people were the really important one's to get on good foot with.
Mar 22, 2016 12:47 PM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

She smiled as someone quickly answered the door. "uhh this student needs a uniform. Can you help us find one for him?" she asked not really sure where ti get one herself.
Mar 22, 2016 1:07 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

- A new uniform? Ummm... I think in the Gymnasium maybe? Im not sure either. she said as she lightly shrugged.

She didnt really like wearing uniform, she wore it because she had to. Thats why she wasnt really interested in where she could get another
Mar 22, 2016 1:11 PM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami stepped in front Yuuko. "Allow me to introduce myself, dear lady! My name is Sir Arami Thornstone! But you can call me whatever you like! I am a proud member of the family Thornstone, War general and also High School student! It is indeed very nice to meet you miss!"

Arami bowed before the lady and took a step back. Showing his absolute respect and humbleness to the lady.
Mar 22, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

Arami's humble and respectful bow in front of her made her blush lightly and look away. She was not used to just politeness. After she recovered a bit from the surprise she looked back at Arami, opening the door completely as she put 2 fingers at her forehead like in a military salute.

- Name's Seth Magnus. Not so proud member of the Magnus family, MC Lrez and also High School student, pleasure is mine. she replied to his introduction
Mar 22, 2016 1:32 PM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami looked at Seth until she finished speaking. "No miss, I can assure you, the pleasure is all mine! It is nice to meet someone of higher prestige here at the school! It is a Thornstone traditon to treat those of higher prestige with utmost respect!"

Arami nodded at her before he spoke once more. "Well, it sounds like me and Yuuko are heading to the Gymnasium, but many thanks for your kind support!"
Mar 22, 2016 2:21 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

He remained on the preriphials of what was going on, he neither knew the girl nor the boy who needed help, and just sat behind Seth on a bed as the group conversed around the door.

The one who went by Arami was very proper and formal, Levy didn't know what to make of it. Levy, feeling as if he should do something to show acknowledgement to their presence, copied Seth in making a salute, albeit a lot more contrived and unenthusiastic.

The boy mentioned Seth being of a higher prestige than himself and showed respect towards her. Levy hoped this wasn't the case with other council members like himself. The only time Levy had ever been a higher prestige than anyone else was on Call Of Duty, and he preferred to keep it that way.

Calling on Chiyuris offer from before, Levy took one of her chocolates and started eating, his crimson eyes vaguely watching over the conversation at the door.
Mar 22, 2016 2:36 PM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami couldn't help but notice another person behind Seth. Arami stormed into the room right in front of Levy and bowed humbely. "Greetings sir! You should already have heard my introduction, but it is indeed nice to meet you! May I ask of the name you shall be called by?"

Arami finished speaking, and stood up with his normal pose, with his mace swung up on the shoulder, and his armor shining in the daylight.
Mar 22, 2016 3:56 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

Levy had his questions of the boy answered almost immediately as he came over and bestowed the same formalities upon him. Levy felt pretty insignificant just being around Arami - he had just woken up, still in nightwear, looking rather scruffy. Yet here he was, in the presence of someone seemingly of royalty, wearing dazzling armour with a weapon by his side.

Levy replied in a typically amused tone, "Yeah, um, greetings to you too... I'm Levy! Nice to meet ya' Arami"
Mar 22, 2016 4:11 PM

Feb 2016
Arami Thornstone

Arami shaked hands with Levy. "Levy? What an interesting name! And thank you sir, it's indeed very nice to meet someone like you as well!"

Arami looked a bit at Levy "Hmm, you look a bit drowsy my friend, do you typically awake this late in the day? If so, I have just the right sollution for you!"
Arami went into the bathroom and filled his helmet with ice-cold water. "Here, try out my helmet! I assure you you'll be fresh in no time!"
Mar 22, 2016 4:48 PM

May 2013
Yuuko Betsu

During all the commotion she snuck away. She figured her help was no longer needed. yuuko left the area
Mar 22, 2016 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
Yawata knocks on the door of the room. He's in need of picking up his class schedule, which is his purpose in visiting.

"Knock knock, anyone home?"
Mar 22, 2016 10:54 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

After she helped Arami she snickered lightly at the interactions between him and Levy. She could easily tell that the rather was somewhat uncomfortable like this, but she couldnt help it: more entertainment for herself. However, she saw that Yuuko snuck away, she deciding thats better not to follow her, then another student came and knocked on the door.

- Oi, why knock on an open door? she said, then she smiled. How can I help you?
Mar 22, 2016 11:17 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
Following the signs indicating where the student council dorm was Yamato arrived to the rooms doorstep, although it seemed like the student council was currently busy with other peoples inquiries right now. "Um excuse me, I would like to know something real quick"
Mar 22, 2016 11:39 PM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

Before the boy could answer another came, asking for some information. Well, Levy is already busy wifh Arami, so she can do it herself. Multitasking is fun, afterall.

- Sure thing, shoot the question and you'll get an answer in maximum 30 days. she joked as she snickered. Sorry for that. What do you want to know?
Mar 22, 2016 11:46 PM

Aug 2014
Yamato
The person that came up to him was a short girl that somehow wasn't what he imagined a member of the student council would look like, of course he kept this comment to himself. "In that case I'll find someone else to ask" Yamato joked back at the girls joke. "Actually I wanted to ask if you might have the keys to the dorms, since I didn't get the one to mine yet and can't get in"
Mar 23, 2016 12:09 AM

Apr 2014
LightSpark090 said:
Seth Magnus

After she helped Arami she snickered lightly at the interactions between him and Levy. She could easily tell that the rather was somewhat uncomfortable like this, but she couldnt help it: more entertainment for herself. However, she saw that Yuuko snuck away, she deciding thats better not to follow her, then another student came and knocked on the door.

- Oi, why knock on an open door? she said, then she smiled. How can I help you?

Yawata scratches his head, noticing the door was already open, while replying to the student standing before him.

"Uhh, I kind of forgot to pick up my class schedule and stuff on the pick-up day. Is it okay if I pick it up today?"
KaitoKazeMar 23, 2016 12:15 AM
Mar 23, 2016 12:18 AM

Jul 2014
Seth Magnus

The first one to answer her was Yamato, so she first payed attention to him. He said that he didnt get a key to his dorm. Thats odd, she tought that every new students gets a key with its starter lack and such, so she lightly scratched her head in confusion.

- Well, it seems that I'll have to talk later with the one in charge of delivering the basic kit to the new students. I think spare keys should be in the SC room. Possibly MC room, but i didnt check there, so I think most probably at SC. I can go there with you fk you want she said, then she turned to Yawata when he spoke and listened to what he had to say. He was in a similar situation to Yamato, but the reason here is that he wasnt here on pick-up day.

- Sure, of course you can. Its not like, for example, students who lose their schedule spend the rest of the school year without one. You can always go pick up those. I think they are in the SC room as well. she told with a smile
Mar 23, 2016 12:21 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

"It's not an open house!"Levy barked at Seth, although he doubted she would even listen. She didn't even live here! Levy got the feeling he'd have to get used to seeing her face a lot more anyway, if she just felt an obligation to making herself at home.

Arami went off talking of some 'solution', and returned with a helmet full of water. Was he simple minded? Levy would have asked, or at least snuck in some sarcastic remark, but decided to just go along with the boy. It couldn't hurt, after all.

"Give it here then" Levy said, taking the helmet and walking to an on suite bathroom. He proceeded to quickly dunk it over his head, and water drained from the helmet. He took it off, his face soaked and dripping. Rubbing himself with a towel, Levy wondered why he just did that... maybe he didn't want to back to such a stupid looking challenge. Nonetheless, like the boy said, Levy felt refreshed, and wet.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.