New
Jan 9, 2016 6:12 AM

Oct 2015
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2016 8:11 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

Before leaving her room she had taken a notebook and pen. She was going to head to the Auditorium but she realized this would be a better place for writing a song. Marie looked around, there was no one around, she smiled now no one could bother her. Afterwards she sat down on a bench and began eating her doughnuts. Then she picked up her pen and began writing.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Feb 6, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She finished writing some lines, but she had finished her doughnuts. The box only came with 3 and she had had no food today except for the doughnuts. Also she was getting slightly cold, so she decided to go to the cafeteria.

Feb 8, 2016 10:20 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She arrived with Katsu in tow, having whistled a tune along the way. She was still somewhat tired from the race earlier that day, but she is active by nature, so it is ok to her.
- Here we are! she told Katsu with a smile when she stopped
Feb 8, 2016 11:31 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She had found a map somewhere in the town and found out where the park was and had followed the route to it. She saw Katsu along with Seth but knew nothing was going on between them mainly cause of Katsu's shyness. She smiled and walked up to Katsu as she hugged him
Heya Katsu! I-I uhm cooked and was wondering if maybe you wanted to try some of it.
She then smiled and turned to Seth
Hey there! The name is Anje Zeroku, Katsu's roomie and friend. You can have some of whatever it may be that I cooked too
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 8, 2016 1:00 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Once they arrived at the park a large grin appeared on his face. This is perfect! Thank you for showing me the way i can remember how to get here.
Suddenly Anje was hugging him and his face went bright red. He went to talk but nothing but air came out.
Feb 8, 2016 1:12 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She giggled at the response he gave from her hug as she looked at him and went into the freezer as she took out something wrapped in aluminium foil. It was a doughnut with ice cream inside of it. She gave it to Katsu.
Please try it and tell me what you think of it. I worked very hard on it
She giggled and had a faint blush on her face
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 8, 2016 1:26 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

With his face still red, he accepted the doughnut and slowly ate it. He shivered as the cold of it gave him a chill. But he found it delicious. Mmmmm, that is good, cold but good. Thank you. He said to her with a smile.
Feb 8, 2016 1:31 PM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She blushed and smiled as she fiddled with her thumbs a little as she looked at Katsu
T-T-Thank you very much Katsu. I worked hard on them and I just took them from the freezer hehe.
She smiled and looked at Katsu with her face still red
H-Hey. Would you wanna go on a d-date t-tomorrow...?
Feb 8, 2016 10:23 PM

Mar 2014
Katsu

Katsu just stood there frozen. A d-d-date? She wants a date? What do i do? Are things moving too fast? Why me? All this and more were racing through his mind while he tried to make himself do something, anything
Feb 8, 2016 10:29 PM

Jul 2014
Seth

Before she could reply to Katsu a girl came and hugged him before she smiled an adressed her. Seth immediately realised those two are friends... Maybe even close friends?
- Yosh, name is Seth Magnus. Nice to meet you. she said with a jokingly salute gesture, then she watched the events between Katsu and Anje and she could barely muffle her laugh slightly.
Then, the best part: Anje asked Katsu on a date. The latter seemed very shy, much to her amusement, so te further the entertainment she gestured to Katsu like saying "do iiiiiiiiit". As she was behind Anje only Katsu would see her
Feb 8, 2016 11:57 PM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

She saw Anje and Katsu and another girl she hadn't seen before. Marie got closer to the girl and mouthed "What's happening?" Then she heard her shout, so Marie began saying "Accept!"

Feb 9, 2016 4:16 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She indeed didn't notice Seth but suddenly heared Marie screaming and blushed heavily as she looked down
Don't scare me like that god damnit!
Feb 9, 2016 8:21 AM

Mar 2014
Katsu

The pressure was overwhelming. Seth was telling him to do it, and suddenly the other girl from his dorm was here and telling him to go for it. He really liked Anje but they had only just met. Was this going to fast? He felt dizzy and his face was red. He finally decided to accept it but ase he went to respond he only just remembered he had been holding his breath. So as he began to talk he started to lose consciousness. S...u....r.....e......... That was all he could get out before he was own on the ground passed out.
Feb 9, 2016 8:43 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She saw Katsu pass out and panicked a little but got grip of herself and put the freezer down as she sat on her knees next to Katsu and ripped his shirt apart. After that she immediatly began giving him CPR. She didn't want him to die or something. She honestly didn't know how he even passed out
Feb 9, 2016 9:40 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Oh damn." she mumbled. She knew that someone most likely won't die because someone else asked them on a date. Marie didn't know if sheshod try to help as she might get in the way, so she asked the other woman what to do. She also put her headphones in case she got told off, but made sure for the song to be low. The song she put on was the nightcore version of Rock N Roll.
MysticalPhoenixFeb 9, 2016 2:04 PM

Feb 9, 2016 10:54 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She couldnt help but laugh at the whole scene, finding rather amusing Anje and Katsu's reactions. She didnt believe a second that Katsu could die from being asked on a date, and Anje was already taking care of him. But if he was dying... She wa basically a walking defribilator, so she should work it out
Feb 10, 2016 10:21 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

Marie got closer to the ground. She then asked "Should we bring him back to the dorm?" As it might help him wake up.

Feb 10, 2016 10:26 AM

Jul 2013
Overhearing a reference to dorms, indicative of them being students of Mirai High, Lei poked his eyes above his newspaper to observe their figures. They were the first students he encountered so it would he good to find out about their powers to give hin a better asumption about what the mean power levels of his peers would be.

"Excuse me, might I tag along, I seem to have lost my barings and, to he honest, I could do with a little help finding the school," he asked, using the situation to his advantage in order to better acquaint himself with the company he would no doubt be keeping for the next few years. Putting down his newspaper the bench, he made efforts to stand up, but seemed to have quite a bit of difficulty, gritting his teeth to trap the pain inside as he got to his feet from the bench he had been sitting on.
Feb 10, 2016 10:28 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

Marie's words made her snap to reality as she stopped laughing and cleared her throat. She had a job to do.
- There might be another reason to him fainting than just embarrassment, so we should get him to the infirmary to make sure he is ok. she said, then a new student came over to the group. She smiled, then she put a hand on her hip as she pushed her cap a little higher with a finger.
- Sure thing, it would be my pleasure to help a student. she told him honestly. That was her job anyway.
Feb 10, 2016 10:33 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"I'll try and help too." she replied. "But first we have to bring Katsu to the infirmary." she said. She then grabbed Katsu's legs.

Feb 10, 2016 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Yush, thanks for the help. Be careful with him.
she said as she lifted Katsu's upper body by slipping her arme from under his armpits and lifted him with Marie's help before she faced Anje and Lei.
- Follow if you want to. she told them, then she would signal Marie with her head to move
Feb 10, 2016 10:44 AM

Jul 2013
"Can't complain with that, thanks," he said to them a friendly nod before turning around and picking up his walking stick from behind him and began to slowly approach, as if his bones were made out of glass.

"Allow me," he said as he approached the girl trying to pick up the student lying unconscious on the ground. Kneeling down beside him his eyes darted from top to bottom of the departed's body while sporadically examining parts of his face and wrist with his gloved hands quickly.

"A trip to the infirmary seems irrelevant, he seems to have passed out from fatigue or temporary oxygen deprivation. He should be fine soon. That being said," he continued, extending his arm and snapping his fingers, "that decision rests with you. And don't think I'm going to let two ladies doing me a favour carry him while I sit and watch."

As he spoke, a thrusting sound originated from behind him, when this sound built up to its zenith, a metal suit came into sight heading straight for Lei. One would have expected a broken spine from the impact, but Lei showed no signs of hesitation. Just before the suit hit him, it halted and automatically began to transfer its parts onto him in a fluid motion. Almost in an instant, he was now wearing the black suit of armour.

"If you would allow me," he asked, extending his hand to them, signalling that he was offering to take the boy's body off their hands. It would be a simple feat for him after all.
Feb 10, 2016 10:50 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She was somewhat impressed by Lei's medical analysing, but that was a little kid compared to what came next. When his suit appeared out of nowhere she let out an awe whistle, as sh couldnt help but think of Iron Man for a second.
- Well, you seem more experienced and eager to do it, so be my guest. she told him with a smile, giving Lei the "go" to take Katsu
Feb 10, 2016 10:53 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

He did seem more experienced, but looked really scary. She gave Katsu to him. But she was ready to sing just in case, even though the blades didn't do that mucj.

Feb 10, 2016 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
Taking Katsu from them, he carefully slung the guy over his shoulder before following the pair. "At least you didn't get a nosebleed, kiddo," he muttered to his unconscious companion before speeding up so he could be in line with the two.

"So," he began to say as they walked, "What are your names?"

(Presuming the conversation ensues on the way to the infirmary, presume they know his name and stuff at least, and vice versa)
Feb 10, 2016 11:13 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Seth Magnus is the name. Nice to meet you.
she told him with a smile as she looked over her shoulder at him, her leading the way.

(ill leave whoever wants to post first, as Im quite busy)
Feb 10, 2016 11:19 AM

Oct 2015
Marie Melody

"Marie Melody. What's yours?" she asked. Then she smiled.

(I'll go post in the infirmary)

Feb 10, 2016 11:55 AM
Sep 2015
Anje Zeroku
She quickly followed them still woried about Katsu. So she left for the infirmary
Feb 15, 2016 5:14 AM

Apr 2014
Rin arrived and sat on a bench she had charged her new laptop and was planning on setting up an account on a dating site smiling occasionally as she did so she was happy that she could type everything and she let out a sigh once their account was finished which explained everything about them so now she laid down on the bench keeping her laptop close to her
Mar 13, 2016 3:05 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

Bonnie had only walked a short distance from the cafeteria before she got the feeling that she was being followed. To a thief of her calibur, a suspicion was just about equivalent to a certainty. What sort of creep would course a kid? I'll catch this crook; haste me to know it that I shall, with wings as swift was the thought of love! And so Bonnie, in the spur of the moment, ducked behind a nearby bush hidden from sight. She waited patiently for her pursuer to appear, so that she could pounce.
RedPtolemyMar 13, 2016 3:45 PM
RP characters: Freya
Mar 13, 2016 3:58 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She had been following the trail of candy for a while then suddenly it stopped. She looked around but couldn't see anybody. "Maybe I'll just wait in the dorm." She said. But she kinda liked the park so she divided to stay here a bit.
Mar 13, 2016 4:11 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

The footsteps sounded close to Bonnie. She could tell because the candy wrappers crinkled underneath the perpetrators shoes. Patiently, the little thief waited for the perfect moment...and then...she would strike! In one fluent movement, she leaped over the bush and blindly tackled Red's torso. The girl wasn't particularly bulky so it was an easy take-down. "Got'cha!" Bonnie held a lollipop to Red's neck like a knife. "Oh, its' just you." Still, she slashed Red's throat, but the round candy of course would do little more than tickle.
Mar 13, 2016 4:18 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She was decked out of nowhere. She ended up on the ground with her assailant on top of her. She looked up to see Bonnie's face right above her own. "Oh Bonnie it's you. I need to talk to you. First can you please get off of me it probably looks like rape." She tried to move but struggled under Bonnie. She gave up and was now one the sidewalk while it looked like Bonnie was raping her.
Mar 13, 2016 4:29 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

While Bonnie herself remained rather tame, the way she was sawing the lollipop across Red's neck told another story. "Well ain't that rich. The girl who violated me in my sleep cries rape" Bonnie showed no signs of letting up. Taking a look around, there seemed to be no other people, and if somehow, for some reason, someone did show up and see them like that, Bonnie could undoubtedly charm her way out of any trouble. "Don't struggle Red, you'll only make it worse for yourself." she mocked with a child-like smile.
Mar 13, 2016 4:33 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She stopped struggling. "Listen, I'm sorry about what happened in the dorm I was having... weird dreams and I'm used to just rolling over to sleep against K. I guess I thought that you were him." She let Bonnie just sit on top of her. Her face was bright red and she really hoped nobody walked by.
Mar 13, 2016 4:42 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

"A likely story." By now Bonnie had realized the entire ordeal wasn't worth making such a fuss over, but she oh so adored being dramatic. "Look here little lady. Where I come from it's customary to kiss someone on the lips to say 'bonjour', but your deviant act has crossed the line." All the pretend cutting had worn out Bonnie's arm, like a seasoned baseball pitcher in practice. She put the lollipop in her mouth and finally got off of Red, letting her stand. "Just, don't let it happen again, 'k?"
Mar 13, 2016 5:19 PM

Jan 2016
Red

"I'll try." She said while getting up. "I think you should know this. The weird dreams I was having..."Her faced turned even more red. "The were about you." She shook nervously. "They looked a lot like what just happened." Her face turned even brighter.
Mar 13, 2016 6:05 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

Now why in the world would Red dream about getting tackled to the ground, unless...she's a masochist! Except Bonnie isn't nearly that ignorant, nor innocent-minded. But oh dear, she never meant to leave the girl smitten, in fact Bonnie had to tone down her affection around Red because of the vegan's unusual tendencies. Sure she was cute and all, but she wouldn't eat lollipops, and Bonnie had a contract with a sugar fairy, they just could not be together.

Two kids, destined to forever be apart due to unkind fate. One was a Capulet, the other a Montague or something like that. Bonnie knew this story didn't end particularly well for either of them. "Well, er, thanks for letting me know, I guess." Not the smoothest line she had spoken. Not by a long shot. "Strange h-how the mind does that. Heh...heh..." The entire situation was very awkward, apparently for both parties.
Mar 13, 2016 6:12 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She was still very red in the face. "Thank you for understanding." She was still shaking. "You know... it didn't seem bad though." She was shaking almost uncontrollably. "I have nothing wrong with homosexuals, I just never thought I would have those thoughts. To be honest it makes me curious. You know?"
Mar 13, 2016 6:26 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

As errily straightforward was Red was being, Bonnie couldn't resist the dramatic flair to all of this, although she was horrible for preferring that over the lovely yet eccentric redhead. Still, it was just too easy. Bonnie was so used to being spoiled by others. One of the main reasons she came to this school was so she could prove herself, and be more than just a pampered princess. That's why she was obliged to push Red away, for now at least. "Red, there are lots of Swedish Fish™ in the sea, and yeah, the ones from Sweden are totally hot, but that's not the point. See, somewhere out there, there's another person who also won't eat Swedish Fish™ for some reason, and that person is not me." She emphasised the point by pulling a Swedish Fish™ out of her basket and bitting it's head clean off. "What was I saying? Oh right. You're really cute and all, but we just met, and I feel really uncomfortable around you still. Maybe you should spend some time thinking about it before you make a decision you'll regret later." Bonnie didn't dislike girls, and she didn't dislike guys, and she loved candy. Besides, it would be no fun to tackle Red to the ground again and satisfy the redhead's lust. Too easy.
Mar 13, 2016 6:36 PM

Jan 2016
Red

"It's just a curiosity I'm not saying that I want to have sex with you. I'm sure every girl thinks about it at least once. Her faced turned brighter at Bonnie's denial of her. Apparently Bonnie thought she wanted her. She laughed shyly at Bonnie's comment. "You think I'm cute?" Her face blushed even brighter. Nobody had ever called her cute before.
Mar 13, 2016 7:04 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

She wasn't mistaken about Red. The look on her face was a dead giveaway. It's the same look a tiger has as you dangle a slab of meat in front of them, not to mention Bonnie was very experience at getting things using whatever means she had available. "Right...I grew up with only boys, so I'm probably not the best person to ask about girly stuff." In fact, Bonnie had been called a tomboy for so long that she had to grow out her hair and adjust her manners or else people wouldn't spoil her. Funny how that works. "And yeah. You're cute. There aren't many redheads in France, so I think it's a very alluring colour. It's kind of like when you go to the zoo to see giraffes and not dogs, because you see dogs everywhere but I've never seen someone walk a giraffe."
Mar 13, 2016 7:18 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She blushed deeper from the compliment. "I've never been near people in general so I don't know how to be girly or boyish. I've been whatever I am and that is enough for me." She smile shyly. "Uh... I think your pretty too." She didn't mean it in a seductive way, it just a compliment.
Mar 13, 2016 7:36 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

Thinking about it now, Red didn't act like any person she had ever met, but didn't she know some person named K? It was probably too complicated for Bonnie to understand. The thought crossed her mind that Red can't continue to act impersonable if she wants to meet people here at school, but she didn't feel comfortable saying that out loud, lest she steps on some nerves. "I really do appreciate the compliment and all, but you're not going to flatter your way back into my bed. I mean it." Bonnie had to put her foot down. There's a fine fine line between friendlness and obsessiveness. Maybe thinking about Red as a person was the wrong way to approach this problem. "But for now, let's wipe our slate clean, and start from here." A proposition of friendship was implied.
Mar 13, 2016 7:41 PM

Jan 2016
Red

Her face somehow got even redder. "I never said I wanted to be in your bed. I was just being honest with you. And I thought it was nice to complement somebody, did I do something wrong? She began shaking nervously again.
Mar 14, 2016 11:58 AM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

Taking a closer look at Red, it was getting increasingly difficult to discern where her hair ended and her face began. "Nah Red. I was just makin' a joke. You didn't do bad." Bonnie would have done more to comfort the girl, but it might be a bad idea to get too close to her right now at risk of spontaneous combustion. Even the best quality chocolate bars will melt with enough heat. From her basket, Bonnie pulled a strip of gum and started chewing it to keep herself occupied. "Do you need some space or something?"
Mar 14, 2016 2:24 PM

Jan 2016
Red

She was calming down a bit now. "I'm fine. I'll calm down in time." She pulled out her bag of seeds and popped one in her mouth. She extended the bag to Bonnie. "You want one? It's like candy." She asked shyly.
Mar 14, 2016 2:35 PM

Mar 2014
Bonnie

She put out her hand in refusal. "If I eat too much healthy stuff I'll get a stomach ache. No thanks." Bonnie was completely impartial to her sweets, and rightfully so. There was no reason for her to eat anything else, plus she had plenty of candy to eat already. "Anyways, isn't that the stuff birds eat? Unless It makes me grow wings, I'll pass."
Mar 14, 2016 2:42 PM

Jan 2016
Red

"To each her own." She said as she put her bag away. The seed was already taking effect and she could feel tension leave from her body. "Let's start over then. Uh... Hello, I'm Red... It's nice to meet you. I uh... Look forward to our time at school together."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (15) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM

» Ice Cream Parlor ( 1 2 )

Ze-Lem - Apr 2, 2016

59 by ImmortalZypther »»
Jul 10, 2016 12:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.