Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 15, 2015 10:01 PM

Aug 2015
This was my first visual novel I've played, i was watching this on a play through on YouTube but the guy who was playing it kept getting donations on his stream so it would take 10 mins to go through 3 sentences and it got really annoying so i got it and finished the game (ayaka path).

Things i liked about this VN, that i'd like your recommendation to have some

I really enjoyed the romance and how it developed, It's hard to explain but i enjoyed the Ayaka path more than others.
I also enjoyed the fact that he was the only male and how near the end lots of girls were interested in him and made the girl you were going for jealous etc.
I also enjoyed the fact that they were in a all girls school and there goal was to change the school for the better.
I also enjoyed the fact the the characters weren't portrayed as little kids(MC seemed to be atleast 18-21 yrs old) and even went into some hentai ( So MC doesn't shy away from showing his affection).
I really enjoyed the moments when he would defend/safe his potential girlfriends from danger with his fighting skills.
I also enjoyed the fact all the girls at the school had never seen/ or had a proper interaction with a male before and were all incredibly shy towards the MC
I also enjoyed the fact the MC was ripped

To summarize i basically want a really good romance VN with multiple paths (pref someone with the personality like Ayaka from Princess Evangile) and have the characters shown as young adults (18-21), I don't mind mild hentai but i don't want the entire game to be based on hentai because that's not what i'm there for.
Maybe another all girls school? would be cool.
luniz123Aug 15, 2015 10:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 15, 2015 10:13 PM

Aug 2015
Nvm it seems this thread is dead
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Where to get visual novels

rpgdiva - Feb 12, 2009

31 by Tulegen »»
Aug 29, 2021 2:28 PM

» What did you just finish playing? ( 1 2 )

Entropy - Jan 18, 2009

88 by Oneirophrenic »»
Jan 22, 2021 1:25 PM

» akane-iro ni somaru saka

en_____ - Nov 23, 2009

5 by Elnath1911 »»
Feb 8, 2016 8:41 PM

Sticky: » Visual Novels with Anime/Manga Adaptations

accela - May 16, 2008

27 by IommicDisciple »»
Dec 23, 2014 5:53 PM

» Visual Novel Recommendations

removed-user - Sep 9, 2008

22 by Relunx »»
Jul 26, 2013 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.