New
Aug 12, 2015 7:44 AM

Mar 2014

The most dangerous place to be as every kind of beast is found here

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 15, 2015 9:15 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Arriving at the Factory, he readied his weapon in case of a creature attacking. Wandering into the one of the destroyed Factories he wondered how these building looked like before the incident. After a few moments he stopped to look around the area. "What am I even doing here. I dont now how that guy looks like nor do I know what his name is." He mumbled to himself. After a moment of thinking he decided to just look around the area. Keeping an eye out for any useful supplies. Whilst keeping himself ready for a fight.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 15, 2015 11:37 PM
Aug 2014
Rivan
*Rivan watch's a person walk into the factory he has been staying in*
"Is someone else wandering around and looking for glory as well"
Aug 17, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Not noticing that someone is watching him, he kept looking around the factory still not knowing what exactly he was looking for. After a while of searching he realized that he wont find anything useful here and let out a sigh of disappointment. Leaning down on the nearest wall he sat down, thinking about what he should do now.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 18, 2015 2:50 AM
Aug 2014
*Rivan walks down the stairs and to the new person*"Are you lost or looking for something"
Aug 18, 2015 5:14 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Hearing someone approach him from the stairs, he jumped up his weapon at the ready. "Tell me who you are first. Then we can talk." Ready for a fight he waited for a response.
Aug 18, 2015 3:47 PM
Aug 2014
"Names Rivan I'm a knight searching for glory and who may you be"
Aug 19, 2015 2:15 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

A bit confused by his answer he looked at him. Not knowing what to think of it. "You seem like a interesting person Rivan. There arent many people nowadays seeking glory. Cant blame them if I look at the circumstances we are presented with." He looked around the ruined factory building, lowering his weapon a little. "My name is Yasuri."
Aug 19, 2015 8:21 PM
Aug 2014
" Nice to meet you Yasuri Why is it that I seem interesting and seeking glory has been a dream of mine and this place looks like a great place to do that do you want to take a look around here? Or do you have some other kind of business in a treachours place like this?"
Aug 20, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Still unsure if he should trust him he answered. "There is something Im looking for. Although Im not sure what exactly this is." Sitting back down against the wall, he looked at Rivan. "I will leave in a few moments. You can accompany me if you want." As he looked at him, he realized that he might become useful.
Aug 20, 2015 2:55 PM
Aug 2014
"Sure why not its good to have companions in this type of world"*Rivan leans against the wall*"So you said your looking for something how is it that you unsure of what it it"
Aug 20, 2015 3:00 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Well how should I put it. Im looking for a person. Problem is that I dont know how he looks like or what his name is." He knew that it sounded like an impossible search, but he wanted to find him no matter what. "So Im basically looking for someone I dont anything about. Should have fond out a bit more information before searching." He said leaving out a sigh of disappointment.
Aug 20, 2015 10:44 PM
Aug 2014
*After hearing the strange search he was on*"How did you end up with a job like that? Because that just sounds weird looking for someone you know nothing about"
Aug 21, 2015 3:22 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Well I should have said that I ended up with this job myself. No one in particular asked me to do it. I just.....did it myself." He knew it sounded stupid but thats how it is.
Aug 21, 2015 5:23 PM
Aug 2014
"How did you give yourself this kind of job I mean it just sound weird to be looking for someone you don't know because you meet me and you don't know me"
Aug 22, 2015 1:28 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"You got a point there." Now that he thought about it, he felt like an idiot, searching for something that might as well not exist. But he still couldnt just give up. He set himself a goal and he wanted to accomplish it. "This might sound stupid but I still want to continue the search. The next area we could look at would be the Forest I guess." He stood up. "Ready to go? If so then lets get going right away."
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM
Aug 2014
"Well i got all my stuff with me when i came here so yea I'm ready to go and how will you know you found the person if you do?"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

64 by shadowz1995 »»
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

» Human Base ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

146 by Morco3131 »»
Sep 8, 2015 1:48 PM

» Kuro's Castle ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

256 by diogora »»
Aug 18, 2015 3:50 AM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.