Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Aug 15, 2015 12:37 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

The sheer display of presence and strength made Bara's mouth almost water. Her eyes were wide open in excitement. "Kuro, that was a beautiful display of power! That creature stood no chance!" She laughed, as she went over the corpse, squatting down to see the creatures dead, terrified eyes. She reached out and patted the Minotaur as if it were a little pet. "Be honored. You died in battle against Kuro, a man of true power." She then stood, snapping her fingers and disengaging her blades. "My lord, I think being bathed in the blood of your foes is a beautiful thing." She said, licking her lips, getting a bit of blood off her own face.
Aug 15, 2015 12:47 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
"ohh you really think so?" he chuckled before suddenly tackling her, not with power, simply to make her fall on the ground with him on top of her "well take some of that Minotaur's blood then cause I don't want it" he smiled and hugged her tightly, rubbing his cheek against hers, them covering themselves in the blood of the Minotaurs they killed "hehe, that's what you get~" he chuckled and poked her nose

Aug 15, 2015 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

"Oh, Master!" She fell to the ground, not expecting the tackle in the slightest. Never before had he been so physical with her. Perhaps, she thought, he was trying to close the gap between him and his Angels since Madam Hood was now gone.

As their cheeks brushed, she blushed. "Kuro~" She cried, smiling as her face reddened. The smell of him, well as the Minotaur's blood, made her dizzy with happiness. He poked her nose and she smiled back at him. Her wings, which had been white, were now stained a bit red as they met the blood soaked ground, but she didn't care. She could wash them off later.
Aug 15, 2015 1:09 PM

Jul 2015
(One does not just wash wings...)
Aug 15, 2015 1:14 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

She returned from her little expedition and sat on the roof of the castle wondering what to do now. Hoping to find something interesting in the Horizon she looked around the area. Not seeing anything she let out a sigh of disappointment.
That_Guy_GTAug 15, 2015 1:19 PM
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 15, 2015 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled at Bara and looked at her, seeing her stained in blood "oh no~ you got your wings dirty Bara~ punishment needs to be given~" he chuckled and started tickling her while she laid on the ground "hehe~" aside from Hood, she was his favourite subordinate. He loved spending time with her simply because it was so much fun. When others were around, she was a brave warrior, but if it was only him and her he saw her as his little Bara which he wanted to protect, so right now he kept payfully tickling her, smiling as he did. He then felt Mayoi's presence, but would only go to her after spending some more time with Bara.

Aug 15, 2015 1:27 PM

Dec 2013
(Fine, scrub, whatever. It's RP, not a science experiment. <.<)

Bara

"Ah, Master, that tickles." Her armor by this time had been dissolved, so he was able to tease her and make her laugh loudly. "H-hey...let me...catch me...breath" She was laughing between words, her mind fluffy. "I-I'm sorry! I'll cl-ean them~". This new, playful side of master was really interesting. She loved it. Beneath that warrior exterior was a benevolent being. The thought that he was sharing his familial love with her made her smile even more. Mayoi's presence went unnoticed by Barachiel who was too busy laughing.
Aug 15, 2015 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
after a while he eventually stopped tickling her, giving her a caring smile as he carressed her hair carefully, playing with someone's hair was his main way of showing he truly cared for them "Go shower or bathe eventually okay? I don't want to see any blood later at the dinner table and even less once I read you your bedtime story" he winked at her and chuckled "see you later Bara" he kissed her forehead and helped her up, then disappeared, reappearing behing Mayoi "Ooooooi, glad to see you're back~" he smiled happily

Aug 15, 2015 1:44 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

Hearing her Master behind her she stood up turning towards him. She bowed before down. "Im also glad to see you Master. Is there anything I can do for you?" She wanted to do something other than just sit around all day. She wanted to do something for her Master. Waiting for his response she kept herself bowed in front of him.
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 15, 2015 1:54 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Seeing her master disappear after kissing her forehead, she smiled. "Of course, Master!" She responded, even though he was already gone. Dusting her self off and shaking her wings to get some of the blood off, she made her way into the baths. Inside was a large tub with little stations next to it (so Japanese style). After stripping in the room next door, she walked in and took a seat on one of the stools and began to wash herself.
Aug 15, 2015 1:55 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he looked at her and sighed, poking the top of her head "how many times did I tell you not to bow down when others aren't around?" he chuckled and hugged her "I missed ya" he let go and smiled excited "tell me, did you bring back anything cool from the expedition?"

Aug 15, 2015 2:07 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

She stood normal after getting poked on the head. "Im sorry Master." She said fighting the urge to bow down again. But before she could say anything else she was in the arms of her Master. Enjoying the hug while it lasted. "I didnt find anything of interest. Sorry master."
Aug 15, 2015 2:22 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he sighed and poked her nose "it's Kurooooooo" he chuckled "I don't care what you call me when around each other, but when it's just with me then you should call me by my name" he rested his forehead against hers as she apologizes "it's okay, you came back, so I'm very happy, kay?" he said in a soft and caring voice

Aug 15, 2015 2:35 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

She blushed a little as he rested his forehead on hers. "Okay Mas- I mean Kuro. Im also happy to be back. Do you mind if I call you Master around the others?" She knew he didnt like it when she called him like that. But she wanted to show her loyalty to him in front of the others.
Aug 15, 2015 2:40 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

I picked up zetsuken and was holding him as I left the room that would house him. As I made my way to the main room I noticed a particular Angel was back. (I'm assuming the Angels can sense each other XD) as I went to find her I realized she wasn't down stairs meaning she was above me. I went to the roof so I could work my way down before seeing her and kuro together. "Lord kuro, she's finally back isn't that exciting I flew over to him and gave him a hug with zetsuken in between us then. Then I gave zetsuken to kuro. And ran over to mayoi and have her a hug. "It's been too long!" I say excitedly, she was always my favorite Angel friend...
Aug 15, 2015 2:49 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
seeing a blush taint her cheeks only made him chuckle. He gave her a pat on the head along with a kiss on the forehead "sure, call me whatever you want infront of the others" he ruffled up her hair and looked her in the eyes, him still covered in Minotaur blood "I need to get myself cleaned soon" he smiled "what will you be doing the rest of the day Mayoi?" he asked with an even bigger smile, feeling Dawn sudddenly hug him. He was a bit surprised as it was the first time she had given him a hug. He smiled at both of them, holding Ken and petting him as he did

Aug 15, 2015 2:59 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

she kept her smile as Dawn hugged her. A bit surprised by her appearance. "Yeah it has been long Dawn." She looked over to Kuro, Dawn still hugging her. "I have nothing else to do for the day Master." She waited for him to give her a task but didnt want to ask for it directly.
That_Guy_GTAug 15, 2015 3:52 PM
Aug 15, 2015 3:04 PM

Jul 2015
(Is it dinner or lunch time... Wait I just realized no one eats lunch in the Rp)
Aug 15, 2015 3:07 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

After soaping up and washing off, she went over to the tub and slide. Before, there'd always be at least one other person in with here, but now, she seemed to be alone. Her wings were now back to their sparkly state and she sighed, stretching her arms over her head. "Ah~ I wonder if the other girls are coming..."
Aug 15, 2015 3:21 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he looked at Dawn and Mayoi and smiled "well for now I want you two to talk, Dawn seems excited to see you again" he chuckled "I'll go bathe now, so see you later" with that he teleported to his room, undressing and wrapping a towel around his waist before teleporting to the bathroom, only to see Bara still in the tub "Ohhh, you're still here?" he said with a smile

Aug 15, 2015 3:25 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

One moment, she was alone. The next, there was a man, her Master, in the middle of the bathroom. "K-Kuro!?" She cried, immediately moving deeper below the water so that he couldn't see her naked body. Nervous tears were in her eyes, like a child who had been scared by a boogie man. "Hey~Master! I'm bathing!" She didn't go away. She just went red. Whether it was just from the heat or feeling his eyes on her face, she didn't care.
Aug 15, 2015 3:47 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he gave an apologetic smile and waved "I'm sorry, I thought you were already gone...I'll come back later, please do enjoy your bath Bara" he sighed "again...I'm really sorry" with that, he teleported back to his room, his voice in his last apology having shown he was truly sorry and felt bad for intuding

Aug 15, 2015 3:49 PM

Jul 2015
(What about ken?!)

Dawn
After hugging mayoi she smiled and said " wanna go see my project?" Graving her hand and pulling her off the roof with me without waiting for a response. Then I dragged her to my training room. I had to reset the electric barrier so she could come in with me but then I dragged her in. "Look at my secret room, and project!" I say hoping she's proud as I put Goliath away in his cage with a wolf to feed him.
Aug 15, 2015 3:52 PM

Mar 2014
(with Kuro in his room xD)

Aug 15, 2015 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
(Was ken with him the whole time?)
Aug 15, 2015 3:56 PM

Mar 2014
(nope, stayed in the room :P)

Aug 15, 2015 3:57 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

As she tried to say something she got pulled away by Dawn. Arriving in some sort of room, she stopped dragging her. Looking around her secret room she was impressed. "This must have been a lot of work." She walked around for a bit taking a closer look at the room.
Aug 15, 2015 3:58 PM

Jul 2015
(Ok :/)
Aug 15, 2015 4:01 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"I had all my monsters do the digging, I did the building, well except for the first big part." I say, then I go looked at the hollowed out space that was pretty large. "I guess you earned your fight with the Minotaur." I say as I pulled then into the battle arena. "Look may they are gonna fight!" I say as I set them down in differnt spots and let the battle begin.
Aug 15, 2015 4:03 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Still blushing from his sudden appearance, she frowned a bit. "Well. I never said leave..." She muttered out loud. Sighing, she laid back, relaxing with a sigh. "Its no fun bathing alone. Dawn, Mayoi...where are you guys..."
Aug 15, 2015 4:04 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

Walking over to dawn she watched the battle between the two creatures. Not sure what to think of it she just watched not saying a word.
Aug 15, 2015 4:13 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

The Goliath grabbed the Minotaur by the horns and slammed it into the ground multiple times splattering blood in dawn and may. Then it swung it around snapping it's head off coating them in blood. After that it quickly ate the Minotaur as I dragged it back to its cage. "I didn't mean for it to kill the Minotaur... I guess we need to bathe. " I say walking out of the room.
Aug 15, 2015 4:16 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

"Seems so." She was not happy about it, but she couldnt walk around in blood for the rest of the day. "Lets go Bathe then." She said already walking towards the baths.
Aug 15, 2015 4:21 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

Walking into the bath I quickly took out off my clothes and wrapped my self in a towel before anyone could see my special areas. I quickly submerged to hide all my emberessment... Just then I noticed that bara was there...
Aug 15, 2015 4:21 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

She continued waiting, daydreaming of the earlier moments with Kuro and Ken, the little chimera pup. Her patience was wearing a tad thing, but for some reason, the warm water was too relaxing to get out of right now.

Seeing Dawn, she broke out into a smile. "Dawn!" She cried, moving over to her. "How are you doing?" Excitement flooded into her heart. She finally wasn't alone.
Aug 15, 2015 4:25 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

Walking into the bath she took off her clothes, not rushing herself with it. As she walked towards the bath she noticed Dawn an Bara already in it. "Hello Bara." She said as she slowly submerged herself in the water.
Aug 15, 2015 4:29 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Seeing Mayoi get in, she cried with glee. "Hey, Mayoi!" She swam over to Mayoi, move to her side until they were brushing shoulders. "Long time no see." She couldn't remember the last time she'd seen the girl. Mayoi had always been one of her favorites. Putting her arm around her friend in the kind of way that boys do (even though they were both girls), she looked at her. "How's my sis doing?"
Aug 15, 2015 4:29 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Ahh, not so close bara." I exclaim as I try moving farther away. I was super self-conscious. "My day was ok..." I said referring to how I lost one piece of prey. Then I sunk even farther underwater. My eyes and nose where the only thing above the water.
Aug 15, 2015 4:38 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

A slight blush appeared on her face as Bara got closer to her. As Bara got her arm around her, she tried to keep herself collected. "Im doing good." She said trying to hide her blush. "What about you Bara? How are you doing?"
Aug 15, 2015 4:42 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Despite her efforts to hide her blush, Mayoi tried to keep a level voice. It was cute how she always tried to maintain composed. Moving even closer, she pressed her cheek against Mayoi's teasingly for a moment before moving a little further to give her some breathing room. "I'm doing great. I got my best friends here in the tub with me. You're back. What more could I ask for?" She smiled happily. There was no ulterior perverted motive to her actions. She was simply being a bro...even though she was a girl.
Aug 15, 2015 4:44 PM

Jul 2015
(Dawn becomes perv then uses bath as an excuses to bang em...)
Aug 15, 2015 4:52 PM

Jul 2015
(Totally was joking XD, anyways is bara gonna mess with dawn cause she is shy about her body...)
Aug 15, 2015 4:55 PM

Dec 2013
(I'd be usually chomping at the bit to do it, but since we already have one going, I'll pass for now. Someone else post, ples)
Aug 15, 2015 4:56 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

As Bara moved a bit away from her, she submerged a bit more in the water in order to hider her blush. Not being able to talk as her mouth was underwater, she just sat there.
Aug 15, 2015 5:16 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Come on, Ma~ Don't run away." She teased, submerging under the water with her. She snickered underwater, bubbles coming up the surface. She narrowed her eyes, like a predator looking over a little bunny. She of course wouldn't do anything. She only did it to make Mayoi nervous.
Aug 15, 2015 5:22 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

Taking a quick look at Bara, she noticed her also submerged underwater. Feeling nervous as Bara looked over to her like she was just prey. Staring back in front of her, she tried to keep her nervousness under control. But still taking a quick look at Bara every now and then.
Aug 15, 2015 5:26 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Like a shark, she moved closer, waggling her eyebrows twice. Her intimidation was working. With her eyes, she said What's the problem? We're all girls here. Their shoulders brushed once again. Bara eyes looked into Mayoi, the girl's blushing nervousness tasting like sweet butter to the tomboy angel.
Aug 15, 2015 5:39 PM

Nov 2013
~Mayoi

Seeing Bara come closer she got more and more nervous. She felt cornered by Bara. As their shoulders touched once again, she jumped a bit, but still eeping herself submerged. She looked over do dawn trying to tell Dawn with her eyes to help out a bit.
Aug 15, 2015 5:43 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

Not noticing may's request dawn spread her wings out to clean them.(oops I ment to first person that) I wrapped one I front of me as I was began to wash it deciding to actually bathe.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

64 by shadowz1995 »»
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

» Human Base ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

146 by Morco3131 »»
Sep 8, 2015 1:48 PM

» Old Factory

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

16 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.