New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 17, 2015 2:10 PM

Mar 2014
Mango_Chan said:
Name: Yato Seishuu

Power: Transformation
Description of power: transforms into a demon, when in battle. He can only stay in this form for 5 posts. After using the ability he will need to wait 10 posts before Transforming again, if he Transforms without a pause in between, he can either get injured or his soul might get corrupted faster by his demon.

Weapon: Two swords he uses in his demon form.
Armor: the Demon

Personality: He is a friendly guy that wants to help anyone who needs it. But his Dark Soul makes him question his need to save the world.

Bio: He lived in a small village with his small sister, his father was killed in a war . Not being able to endure the loss of her husband his mother killed herself a few weeks later. He lived with his sister near the temple. The village residents helped them out whenever they could but life was hard without enough money so he worked on fields and his sister did the house work. On the day the Islands fell his sister got killed by the Angels . On that faithful day a ghost appeared out of the Temple and gave him the power to transform into a demon but he was too weak at the time to fully control the demon. And so he was unable to help his sister. His life was spared because of the new found power. On that day he swore to himself to cleanse the world from all evil, the thing he didnt knew that from the day he got his power the demon slowly made himself home in his body, slowly tainting his soul. So he set out into the wasteland, with only one goal in mind. Purify.

Picture: (in spoiler, looks don't give extra powers. Example: cat girls don't get extra speed)

Approved ^^

no picture for the demon?

Aug 20, 2015 6:00 PM

May 2015
Name:Maxes
Power:Gold eye
Description of power:Maxes when he activates Holy eye his eye color changes to gold. His speed and strength increases for 5 posts. Cool down 3.
Weapon:

Armor:

Personality: Rarely speaks and never shows emotion.
Bio: Maxes was bartender at an irish pub. He lived a good life he had a wife and a son. until the islands fell then he lost everything in the chaos. his son was killed by thugs and his wife was kidnapped and killed. He then got revenge and no one was spared he didnt cared if they had family he did too and they took it from him. he was never the same since.
Picture:
Morco3131Aug 23, 2015 5:45 AM
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Aug 20, 2015 8:51 PM

Jul 2015
Sure why not?
Aug 22, 2015 5:29 PM

May 2015
so thats a yes?
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Aug 23, 2015 5:41 AM

Nov 2013
It would just need a cooldown and you will be good to go ^^
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 23, 2015 5:46 AM

May 2015
Alright there
Aug 23, 2015 5:54 AM

Nov 2013
Youre good to go ^^
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 23, 2015 6:53 AM

May 2015
sweet
Sep 8, 2015 2:35 AM

Apr 2014
Name: Crimson
Power: Pyromancy

Description of power: Also known as pyrokinetic. Crimson has the ability to create and manipulate fire at will. He can manipulate open flames at will but to create his own flames he has to fuel his flames with the essence of his soul. This takes a heavy toll with extended use and causes his mental state to degrade. He can passively recover from this out of combat or by "feeding" off of the soul of someone who has recently died.
Weapon: Scimitar (flame infused) and claw gauntlet (flame infused)

Armor: Mainly wears hardened leather and cloth. Along with the claw gauntlet.

Personality: Crimson is a man who takes a passive stance on life. He lives his life by simply doing what he believes is right. He is fully aware that this might not be the case with other people and that not everyone will agree with his sense of right and wrong. He likes to consider himself to be in a moral grey area. Not leaning to one side or the other.

Bio: Crimson was living as a simple wanderer. A modern "ronin" if you will. Moving from place to place without any real sense of direction or objective. This stemmed from the fact that his family had been lost in a freak accident and he had been left alone for most of his life. With no moral guidance, Crimson wandered doing both evil and benevolent acts as he deemed fit. With no one to guide him and no one to teach him, Crimson learned about the world as it really was from a very young age. He learned to read and write from random strangers. Learned cooking, cleaning and academics from wandering from job to job whenever he stayed long enough to get one. His most recent occupation was as a butler for a kind wealthy family before the destruction hit. Needless to say the family didnt survive. Now with new found powers and a great interest in becoming more powerful. he wanders the land further, in search of people who will test his skills.
Picture: [spoiler]http://www.scifiscoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/prince_of_persia_5.jpg[spoiler]
~All flames are destined to fade. No light is forever. In any era of light and peace the opposite must be true. An era of darkness and chaos. For the brighter the flame, the deeper their shadow~
Sep 8, 2015 4:10 PM

Jul 2015
Needs cool downs... Other then that it looks good.
Sep 8, 2015 11:02 PM

Apr 2014
Where does one go for cooldowns? I mean idk really know....where I could make a cooldown? Myabe more like a limit of times he can use his powers?
~All flames are destined to fade. No light is forever. In any era of light and peace the opposite must be true. An era of darkness and chaos. For the brighter the flame, the deeper their shadow~
Sep 12, 2015 2:21 PM

Jul 2015
A number of posts in between uses would be nice.
Sep 12, 2015 10:19 PM

Apr 2014
But what if its just a basic....idk lets say he uses the energy from a quick burst of flame to change directions and dodge an attack. Remember he can manipulate fire and create it he is pyrokinetic. What would merit a cooldown? Something like casting a simple fireball deserving a cooldown seems a bit harsh
Sep 12, 2015 10:27 PM

Jul 2015
All abilities have cooldowns it keeps someone from having full control(except angels who are bosses)
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

Apr 2014
Hm..so basically whenever I cast an ability or use one, I have to make it count.

In your personal opinion, What do you think would be a fair cooldown? I truly dont know what to put it as.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Human Base ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

146 by Morco3131 »»
Sep 8, 2015 1:48 PM

» Old Factory

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

16 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM

» Kuro's Castle ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

256 by diogora »»
Aug 18, 2015 3:50 AM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.