Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2015 11:37 PM

Oct 2014
This is where everyone in the small quest group will be posting.
WymsicalSep 11, 2015 6:02 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 9, 2015 11:40 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

The van rumbled away, after Itami shut the sliding door. He relaxed into his seat and sighed, No need to be so tense, it will be fine. I have to do this every year. He says to Alex. He turns to Violet, You haven't said much, it seems as if I'm the only one doing the talking. Who's your parent? On your godly side of course.
Aug 10, 2015 8:56 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
She puled her hood down showing her face. "I'm the daughter of Artemis." She replied her gaze still out the window watching the scenery pass by as the van took off.

Aug 10, 2015 12:44 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He nods, You had no interest in seeing Leto then? She is the mother of Artemis after all. He replies, taking out a notebook and beginning to write something.
Aug 10, 2015 2:25 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
"Not really. Gave up on looking for answers and meeting them." She replied facing forward looking over his shoulder for a moment.

Aug 10, 2015 11:45 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He doesn't reply for a second, Sorry, I'm just doing some paperwork for the Camp. Ares apparently wants to open up an arena where demigods fight to the death, Hera said it was a stupid idea and instead we should make a giant, 20 foot statue to honor her. He says with a sigh, Bloody gods always trying to add things to my camp... he mumbles as he continues to write. The sky rumbles with thunder, as if the gods had heard him. Yes, yes, sorry, sorry. All hail your magnificent excellence, he grumbles. He finishes writing and looks at Violet, So you gave up looking for answers huh? My father came to me, to uh... help me I guess.
Aug 11, 2015 9:39 AM

Apr 2013
Violet
"It ended up seeming pointless after awhile. And i'm doing fine without them so I figured why not just give it a rest." She said with a shrugged. "Artemis didn't seem to want to be found by me anyways. But the gods seem to take interest in you and your camp though."

Aug 11, 2015 11:48 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

They don't take an interest in me, more like monitoring. But the Camp, well, even if they don't show it, I'm sure some of them do care about their kids. Their pride gets in the way of their affection. Maybe you'll meet your mother today, he says. He leans back and gets comfortable. After a while, the van stops as it arrives at the airport. Itami opens the sliding door and hops out.
Aug 11, 2015 3:13 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
She follows behind Itami in getting out of the van. "Well then she love to keep me on the chase of what feels like a wild goose chase." She said as she looked around. "Where are we now?" She asked taking a few steps out still looking around.

Aug 11, 2015 11:28 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Airport, he says simply. He waits for Alex to get out, We are going to Greece, but flying to a different place, not Athens. Like the other group.
Aug 12, 2015 5:00 AM

Jul 2013
Alex had got out, her face a mask of clear distress concealed under a makeover of apathy. She didnt say anything to anyone, just loosened her tie along with pushing up her shoulder bag more onto her shoulder
Aug 12, 2015 5:07 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami looked at Alex and frowned. You alright? he asks.
Aug 12, 2015 6:41 AM

Jul 2013
"Yes" she replied the same way, not, trying to not give anything away, yet what Itami had told her had disturbed her greatly
Aug 12, 2015 12:44 PM

Oct 2014
(Just going to time skip so they are on the plane, that way you guys can interact or whatever while im gone)

Itami

Itami nods and they set off, making it through customs, bag security and the boarding gates. They now sit on the plane, Itami was doing some more paperwork.
Aug 12, 2015 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
Alex was sat next to the window, staring out of it, just not there. Absent
Aug 12, 2015 2:01 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
She sat in the isle seat quietly reading an old looking book with headphones on playing music to drown out the noise of the plane.

Aug 14, 2015 11:36 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami finished up some of the paperwork at put it in his bag. The food trolley came by and he tapped Violet on the shoulder and poked Alex on the cheek, You guys want anything?
Aug 15, 2015 1:30 AM

Jul 2013
She flicked him off not moving her sight from the window shaking him off more apathetic than usual, she didn't like flying, and talking while flying never helped. She subcounciously gripped the handrest closest to the window with her hand as she felt a small turbulence shake the plain
Aug 15, 2015 2:54 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

He shrugged and ordered two bags of chips, he tossed a bag at Alex and waited for Violet to order. He relaxed into his chair and opened the chips.
Aug 15, 2015 1:54 PM

Jul 2013
She didn't move to catch the chips, instead they just fell on her lap. She didn't even look at them as she sunk slightly into the chair, "don't want them" she replied quietly
Aug 15, 2015 2:04 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He sighed, picked the chips up and slapped her in the face lightly with them. Eat. It's a long flight, you'll be hungry.
Aug 15, 2015 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
Her face turned to glare at him, "I will not" she hissed flicking them off her lap where they had fallen, why couldn't he leave her alone? Just shut up and carry on with his own Bussines and ignore everyone around him? Why did he of all people have to notice her? If she ate it would come back up. As simple as that
Aug 15, 2015 2:16 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He sighed, Just a pack of chips. Not like it'll kill yah... He picks the chips up and put them in his bag for later. He looks at how tight her grip is on the seat, You that angry about not wanting to eat chips? It looks like you want to squish the armrest...
Aug 15, 2015 2:19 PM

Jul 2013
She forced herself to let go, opening and closing her fist to get blood circulating through her white knuckles going, "yes, stop forcing stuff and touching my face. Back off" she replied to his question, wishing he'd had booked seats that weren't next to eachother
Aug 15, 2015 2:24 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

I've never met a guy who gets so worked up over people touching his face... he mumbles, he looks at Violet for a couple seconds before asking, You want the chips?
Aug 15, 2015 2:26 PM

Jul 2013
"I'm not interested in you like that" she mumbled staring out the window her hands having clenched around the seats anew, her breathed hitched with another turbulence yet that was all
Aug 15, 2015 2:30 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He looked at her with a frown, What are you talking about? I'm not gay... He says, thoroughly confused. He notices her grip and breathing anew, he eyes her curiously. You feel sick or something? Cause there is sick bags in there, he says, pointing at the little pouch on the seat in front of her.
Aug 15, 2015 2:33 PM

Jul 2013
"Then why would you touch a boy so many times then? You touchy face, my hips, adamant about wanting to see me get undressed in front of you... That.. That is not normal" she replied looking at him sideways focusing on evening her breathing out, ignoring the turbulences and his sigeatiom with the sick bad. She wasn't aick, she was scared, instinctively scared
Aug 15, 2015 2:40 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Oh... he says, looking confused. That's how D- He coughed to cover the random stoppage in his sentence. He hadn't told anyone about Dana yet, he had explained it all in his book but he hadn't showed that to anyone either. [b]Doesn't matter. I thought that's how you act with friends. That's how someone I use to know acted.
Aug 15, 2015 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
"No, that's how you and your lover or your sister acted" she was had just assumed this since it was obvious, "not how colleagues act" she spoke resting her forehead against the window and feeling the jolts the plain was giving. The paranoia was starting to claw up her throat. It was usually always this bad, but she rarely got on planes so she never really had to confront it. And if it was 100% necessary then she'd walk it off, but there had never been so many turbulences in the first 5 minutes. She was scared, more scared than last time.
Aug 15, 2015 2:49 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami stared at her, She wasn't my lover or my sister, just a friend, he says. That doesn't matter now anyway, sorry if I acted weirdly if that's the case. He notices her increased discomfort, You okay?
Aug 15, 2015 2:54 PM

Jul 2013
"Yes" she replied not even listening to what he was saying any longer. The plain gave one last shudder before the woman with the trolly was rushing down the aisle, yelling for the passengers to put their seat belts on because there was some commotion going on.
Alex's eyes widened in fear, her hands gripped tighter
Aug 15, 2015 2:58 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Ugh this happens every damn time, why does Zeus insist on making my flights difficult all the damn time? He asks rhetorically, he was clearly annoyed. Last time, the damn god nearly made the plane crash. He mumbled under his breath.
Aug 15, 2015 3:01 PM

Jul 2013
She looked at him horrified. She had supposed that had been why but not that they wanted to kill them just because they were hades' kids and 2 on board.

She wanted to yell at him to scream at him and tell him how could he be so stupid, yet all she did was tremble and shake in silence suffering in silence as she looked out the window hiding her glassy gaze under her blond bangs
Aug 15, 2015 3:03 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Don't worry though, Dad always stops him from fully crashing the plane, he says with a grin. He was clearly not troubled at all, he pulls out the other pack of chips and offers them to Violet.
Aug 15, 2015 3:10 PM

Jul 2013
This didn't comfort her at all. The faces of the other passengers and hostesses didn't help. Her father, she didn't care for him. and if he did stop the plain from crashing then it would be because Raven was onboard. It didn't clixk that if it was their father trying to make a ruckus and the reason they were going there was to do something to stop him, then why would he stop Zeus from kiing them?

A slow death like this was too much. It was more violent than the last time. Oxygen masks had dropped down our of the roof. Alex just sat there, shaking, facing forward. Trying to bite back the tears. Violently trembling. She didn't want to die, nkt here not now.
Aug 15, 2015 3:12 PM

Oct 2014
(Going to wait for Alice)
Aug 15, 2015 3:14 PM

Jul 2013
(Yup )
Aug 15, 2015 8:54 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
She set down her book to answer but ended up watching the two of them argue. She had taken the bag of chips offered to her as she watch the flight attendant going down the isle. "So this has happened more that once when you were on a plane?" She asked noticing the oxygen masks now dangling in front of them. She seemed rather calm in this situation watch others in the plane. She looked over at Alex, "Are you alright?" She asked noticing her trembling, Violet reached over putting her hand on Alex's arm. "Calm down a bit."

Aug 15, 2015 9:12 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Every time I get on a plane actually, he says, grabbing down his oxygen mask. He looks at Alex and sighs, Mate, listen to Violet and calm down. We aren't going to die, it's fine. He says before finishing the bag of chips, throwing it on the ground and putting his oxygen mask on. He looks at Violet, points at the oxygen mask and asks, Do you need help with that? I've put it on numerous times so if you need help with it, just ask.
Aug 15, 2015 9:17 PM

Apr 2013
Violet
"Nope, I've got it. But you might want to help Alex there, though." She said as she reached up and pulled down her mask. She put it over her mouth and nose and the strap on the back of her head. "So why every time? Does he have something against you traveling or something?"

Aug 15, 2015 9:52 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

He began to help Alex with her mask, I hurt his pride a while back, now he doesn't like it when I go into his domain, or in other words, the sky. I probably shouldn't have pissed off a god but I wasn't thinking straight at the time. He says with a shrug. His oxygen mask sat quite awkwardly on his face since he hadn't taken off his normal mask beforehand. It seemed he was adamant about not showing his face to anyone.
Aug 16, 2015 12:39 AM

Jul 2013
Alex just let itami put her mask on, too petrified to move, calming down was easier said that done. She couldn't. She hated flying on a good day, why would she not hate flying when she had to put a flimsy oxygen mask on?

"Make it stop, please make it stop" she whispered to herself. The plane was now starting to face downwards towards the earth
UlteaAug 16, 2015 1:51 AM
Aug 16, 2015 1:53 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

Hmm, Zeus might succeed this time.... He says absentmindedly. He leaned over Alex and looked out the window, they were currently over ocean. He shrugs and sits back, Should be fine, we'll make it even if the plane does crash. I'll do something at that stage.
Aug 16, 2015 2:07 AM

Jul 2013
Alex couldn't take any more. He just seemed so nonchalant. Her eyes were scrunched shut now, tears streaming out, down her cheeks. As he leaned over her she grabbed his arm, just shaking and trembling, "make it stop, please" she quivered into his arm, her hands couldn't even hold a proper grip on him with how much they were shacking "I can't take this..please..please" she begged feeling all of her pride and so called apathy go out the window. Her fear had reduced her to a pleasing, shacking, and crying -something she had not done in years- mess. Right now he could have told her to do anything when they got off the plain, anything in exchane for stopping the plane, and she would do it, no questions asked. Her voice probably showed this too. Her tone that had been clipped and measured was not that of a scared kid at the circus.
Aug 16, 2015 2:24 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

He stared at her, finally understanding that she was scared of flying, and even more so now that they were basically crashing. He put a hand on the side of her head and closed his eyes, he reached in and probed about. The fear she was feeling right now overrode every other emotion, a writhing black mass of shadow. He pulled his hand away, I'll do something, give me a second. He says with a comforting voice. He then pulls the oxygen mask from his face and gets up from his seat, he walks down the isle, cloak flapping out behind him at the force of the plunging plane. He made a small symbol with one hand, it looked ancient and held a certain power to it. He began to mutter, his eyes glowed, yet not brighter, they glowed dimmer if it was possible. As if a veil of shadow had come over them. He reached down into himself, made his way through the scar that the knot of darkness inside him had left, it wasn't there anymore of course, but provided channels. Channels to his power. He reached through the scar, reopening it as he did every time he used his power, he reached up through the paths, through the nails that nailed his mask to his face, he then delved into the mask itself. This was where his power had been sealed away, to prevent him from doing harm to himself as he had all those years ago. He grabbed a handful of the huge dark mess of pain, fear, evil, lust and all negative emotions. He tugged on that handful, which then became larger than himself, larger than the plane. He then pulled it out, holding it within himself, the darkness scratching against his insides. It was only half formed, not yet physical. But it still did damage nonetheless. He crouched down and gently placed his hand on the floor, unleashing the tide. It rushed out form his hand, going through the plane floor before fully taking physical form. Now outside the plane, the darkness went to work at keeping the plane upright, straightening it out and keeping it steady. Zeus's assault suddenly stopped, it seemed Hades had finally come through. With the darkness's help, the plane finally regained its usual composure, it balanced out and Itami withdrew the darkness. He sealed it in the mask again, with great effort. It tore up some of his insides, but it would heal as it always did. His darkness could only harm him for a few moments, it wasn't permanent. The darkness settled in the mask and he coughed up blood, he wiped it away with a sleeve, got back into his seat and acted as if nothing had happened.
Aug 16, 2015 2:37 AM

Jul 2013
Alex felt him place his hand on her head, and then she felt him leave. She didn't look up, she couldn't look up. She only gripped the armrest of the seat tighter. It seemed to last an eternity. Way too long. When everything suddenly came back to normal to a halt. The plane leveled out, and started flying normal. She felt it all even out, the jittering stopping and the turbulences no more than small bumps. She could take this, she could. This was just the usual turbulences.

She let out a sigh as she slowly unpried her hands from the seat sitting back in her own. Small trembles still racked her body every now and again, but that was more aftershock. She still gripped the armrest though while she took the oxygen mask off.

"Thanks" she mumbled quietly, wiping away the tears with her sleeve, "and sorry for losing my composure like that" she meant it. She was appalled to have lost her composure like that
Aug 16, 2015 2:41 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

He went to speak and say it wasn't a big deal, but when he opened his mouth he coughed out a glass full of blood. He turned away so she wouldn't see and coughed the rest of it into a sick bag.
Aug 16, 2015 2:45 AM

Jul 2013
Seeing him turn around, giving her his back she looked with slightly yet already receeding bloodshot eyes, "hey.. You sure your power doesn't have a side effect..." She spoke worriedly but not really showing it. She had probably read it somewhere in the files but most of his information had been classified and nkt even she could acces it
Aug 16, 2015 2:50 AM

Oct 2014
Itami

Just a minor on- He stops mid sentence as another fit of coughing seizes him. He coughs it into the bag again and comes up for breath after a few seconds. Nothing major, just... Hard to use that much power in one go... I'll be fine in a bit, he says, coughing a little.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» {Quest: Leto's Curse} ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Wymsical - Aug 9, 2015

909 by Shitsuji-Carty »»
Nov 21, 2015 5:36 PM

Sticky: » ~ Demigod Character Creation ~

Wymsical - Jul 13, 2015

38 by conman2163 »»
Sep 21, 2015 5:09 PM

» {Camp Demigod} - Entrance ( 1 2 3 )

Wymsical - Jul 14, 2015

102 by Alice157 »»
Aug 9, 2015 6:04 PM

» {Camp Demigod} - Training Arena

Wymsical - Jul 15, 2015

21 by Wymsical »»
Aug 8, 2015 1:07 AM

» {Camp Demigod} Cabin of Poseidon

LightSpark090 - Jul 16, 2015

3 by conman2163 »»
Aug 7, 2015 6:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.