Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 8, 2015 8:32 AM

May 2014
Farron

She was listening to Alice's continuous talking about what all she could tell about, only making her realize how little she knew. the abrupt stop made her look up though, looking at Alice. there was something with technolog? whatever it mightve been.... She simply raised an eyebrow as question as she looked at this girl
Jun 8, 2015 8:57 AM

Jul 2013
"Technology" Alice continued slowly while shaking her head, she couldn't think about it now, she had a debt to pay. "Technology is, like advanced tools humans use now to make life easier, we've also gone out to space several times and know quite a lot of information of outer space and have devised several theories on why we became to exist, yet judging from your past they may not be as accurate as we all thought..." Where's my phone? I.. I.., she thougt mentally trying to backtrack it to which moment she had lost it during the caves "we also know a whole lot in the diffrent branches like all the diffrent sciences, economics, technological, political and we are still learning a lot every day" alice finished now looking at her hands and rubbing them together, without her phone her hands felt empty.
Jun 8, 2015 10:07 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"Is something bugging you?"
she asked, looking at Alice. She wanted to help her with whatever she could right now. She didn't have anything else to do anyway, plus she was indebted because of her... wasn't she?
Jun 8, 2015 10:53 AM

May 2014
Farron

She looked at Alice "Telling can wait, just as we go, about how to survive here" She said. ofcourse she was interested in all other stuff, but primary parts were to find out how everything worked... "Something is wrong, it's obvious" She said, her usual tone of voice "There's plenty of time to explain" She shrugged
Jun 8, 2015 10:59 AM

Jul 2013
"My phone.. I think I lost it in the caves" Alice told Mio in a small voice, "As for surviving here its not that hard, unless you're in a 30metre radius of us, yet then again you probably have it the easiest" Alice looked up to Farron, trying to hide the intimidation she felt towards farron
Jun 8, 2015 11:02 AM

May 2014
Farron

She merely raised an eyebrow at Alice's comment. was that supposed to mean that she seemed strong, or was she implying something else? next to that, she talked about something she never heard about "Phone?" She asked, then shook her head "Show me later, should go find it first" She said her cold voice still filling the air as she spoke
Jun 8, 2015 11:05 AM

Jul 2013
Alice shivered at the coldness of Farrons voice "I can't, it's back in the caves, under all the rubble, its the only logical reason" She took a deep breath "What else do you want to know?" She asked Farron
Jun 8, 2015 11:07 AM

May 2014
Farron

"Maybe the other person had it, Robin it was?" She said, turning around to Robin's bed "That guy right? By your reaction just now it seemed like it was important, or maybe I'm mistaken" She said, raising an eyebrow
Jun 8, 2015 11:10 AM

Jul 2013
"No, you're not but it's not worth a life so I don't want anyone to go back, since its probably smashed, and the dust has probably infested the circuits, can we change topic back to about the world?" Alice asked a slight pleading in her tone. She didn't want to talk about why it was important for her
Jun 8, 2015 11:17 AM

May 2014
Farron

She looked at Alice and shook her head "If it's important you should go look for it. I'm pretty sure it's safe as long as we don't enter the city, and I know the caves like no other anyway, and with my eyesight back it should be a lot easier" She said, though her words may be warm, her voice wasn't, as always... "So, I suggest we make a quick try for recovery soon, whether it's broken or not. you shouldn't try to just let go of things that are important to you, you know. You're already indebted to me, so there can't be harm in accepting this proposal" She shrugged
Jun 8, 2015 11:30 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"I can go look for it if you want to? I know it's very important to you that's why..."
she said quetly
Jun 8, 2015 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
"I guess, yet there's no point in going now, we need to wait for the dust to settle anyways and I can't really be bothered" She spoke confidently brushing it off now, Arthur wouldn't want me to go back their yet, she added mentally to herself, "patience is a virtue right?" She smiled
Jun 8, 2015 11:36 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"But..."
she said and then stopped "Everybody changed so much after the incident... It almost feels like I'm with different people..." she thought as she looked away, thinking about Itami once again. Then about Robin, who defended her in the cave... "Will he be good...?" she thought, looking at him. "I hope atleast he would atleast be the same old Robin..."
Jun 8, 2015 11:39 AM

May 2014
Farron

She raised an eyebrow "I can't quite agree with that, patience is a virtue, but that might be the reality gap" She said, looking outside once more. Her finger was ticking restlessly on the bottom of the opened window, giving away that she was slight impatient about something
Jun 8, 2015 11:57 AM

Jul 2013
Alice noticed Mio's dejected vibe yet didn't comment on it, she didn't know how to do it. So instead she look at Farrons hand clicking on the windowsill "what are you impatient about?"
Jun 8, 2015 1:26 PM

May 2014
Farron

She looked at Alice for a moment, then back outside, the wind breezing through her hair through that open window. The sky blue above them in the sky, the grass slowly waving in the wind. Her tapping stopped for a second as she placed her hand on the bottom, her legs seemingly already swinging up and through that opening in the window, after which her body followed, a smile on her face as she did. She was outside! in the open area! at the surface! the sun on her face! the sky above her! The wind rapidly flowing through her hair as she fell down, landing in the bushes.

Atleast, she would have, fortunately for her, she wasnt as stupid to just juml out a window this high. unstead, she just let out a small sigh
RazorDestinyJun 8, 2015 10:20 PM
Jun 8, 2015 11:27 PM

Jul 2013
Alice let out a sigh "if you move too much your back will open up and then you'll just have to stay here longer" Alice said slowly "like I said, patience is a virtue, a little more time won't hurt will it? You've already waited thousands of years right?" She said trying to smile encouragingly at Farron
Jun 9, 2015 12:04 AM

May 2014
Farron

Thousands of years.... is that how long she's been gone? Is that how long it took for someone to atleast gain enough curiosity to come look? She had to be forgotten for thousands of years, to be by a few...
She slowly turned away from the window and lied down on her bed, staring at the ceiling
Jun 9, 2015 12:07 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
The atmosphere was so different that Mio didn't know what to say. "I'll just go for a walk..." she said emotionlessly and started leaving the room.
Jun 9, 2015 12:07 AM

Jul 2013
What did I say..? I don't get it, maybe she was just tired from the whole ordeal. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed she stood up and stretched. "I'm just going to go to the library to get some books to show you, I'll be back in a minute, okay?" Alice asked Farron for permission
Jun 9, 2015 12:14 AM

May 2014
Farron

She looked up at Alice, then shrugged a bit "Alright" she said, before laying flat again. Heh, she asked if she could leave, that could be interesting from here on...
Jun 9, 2015 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
Alice nodded and left the hospital to go to library to look for books
Jun 9, 2015 8:11 AM

May 2015
Robin

Shuffling noises came from the bed Robin was in as he woke up and properly woke up this time. His coughing spree was pretty much over, and he felt ready to leave. Noticing all the wires attached to his body he frowns.

"What the hell are these?..." He mumbles, before ripping them off without any hesitation.

He got out of the bed and stretched. He yawned and scratched his head, before observing the surroundings slightly.
Jun 9, 2015 8:19 AM

May 2014
Farron

She looked up once more, this time at Robin. She didn't really say much, instead she just expected what he looked like for a moment. There wasn't much to say here anyway. Though, she did wait to see if he was going to comment on anything, who knows
Jun 9, 2015 8:35 AM

May 2015
Robin

"Oh, your still here" he commented, noticing Farron was still present. "I thought I was alone.. You don't make much noise" he said while putting his jacket on. He just assumed everyone else had left. He sat down for a moment, and was finally struck by a thought. Where the hell was he? Why was he here? "Do you know where we are?" He asked her simply.
Jun 9, 2015 8:38 AM

May 2014
Farron

She looked at Robin, he didnt sound too happy knowing she was still there... "We're on the surface" She simply replied. that was also all she really knew, how would she know where they were? They were in a room with beds, she didnt understand much else about it all either. she did know how pretty the sky was now though
Jun 9, 2015 8:45 AM

May 2015
Robin

He chuckled a bit. "Yeah I figured, and frankly I've never been so relieved in my life..." He told her, before looking out of the window. He wasn't really smiling or looking cheerful at all, which was slightly unusual. He then turned to her again and asked, "How come you didn't leave with everyone?"

He continued to look at the shiny white surfaces and strange apparatus, he had never seen a hospital in his life. They both probably thought it was some strange room. Which it was, with all those wire things attached to him. He scoffed again at the thought of it.
Jun 9, 2015 8:48 AM

May 2014
Farron

"Was there a reason to?" She asked "They left one by one, end of story" She shrugged. Well, Alice was probably coming back... and leaving now wouldn't really be a good thing, she wouldnt have the slightest clue as to where to go. As such, she just laid back down again, might as well safe some energy
Jun 9, 2015 9:38 AM

May 2015
(Sorry for taking ages!:/)

Robin

He smiled at her very straightforward reply, just like before, he found it quite amusing. "Ah right, I suppose that makes sense" He stood up and made his way towards the door, "I'm going to go home and get some rest, do you need anything before I go?" He asked
Jun 9, 2015 10:11 AM

May 2014
Farron

"A place to stay, food, something to drink" She said while staring at the ceiling. She hadn't even mentioned that before, but these were indeed things she needed. now that she talked about food she realized just how hungry she was, and so did her stomach as it made it's presence noticeable by a loud growling sound, making Farron blush up a slight bit
Jun 9, 2015 10:16 AM

May 2015
Robin

"Eh?" He asked immediately.

He hadn't expected her to say anything, so her turned around and came back in.

"You know, I'm not exactly the most reliable person to talk to about these things... If it were me, I'd ask Mio, or maybe Alice" he told her. He then realised something.

"Ohhhhh yeah, your in the same dorm as we are, which was the whole reason for the cave-worm-ice-melt-dark-dusty-Farron expedition. There's food in that dorm too" he told her after her stomach rumbled.
Jun 9, 2015 10:23 AM

May 2014
Farron

She sat up and looked at Robin "So, there was a reason for going down there, not because of your own decision" She said. it wasnt a question, it was a statement. She then proceeded to stand up from her bed again and walked towards Robin "Think you can show the way there then?" She asked
Jun 9, 2015 10:32 AM

May 2015
Robin

"Yeah, but without it we wouldn't have known you existed in the first place!" He tried reasoning. He couldn't really tell if it annoyed her or not.

"And I can show you, but aren't you waiting for Alice?"
Jun 9, 2015 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
Mio entered the room looking quite sad, and when she saw that Robin is up, she tried to not show it even though he probably saw her...
"Are you okay?" she said softly
Jun 9, 2015 12:02 PM

May 2015
Robin

"Never been better!" He chirped with a smile. It wasn't hard to tell she was upset, especially in the way she asked him the question. "And your not by the looks of it... What's up?" He asked and coughed slightly. Truth be told, he was a little shaken up by the dream he had, but he'd never tell anyone. After all, it was only a dream...

Looking at her face before she could answer, he started to brainstorm any feasible possibilities. [i]Is it Itami? Or Alice? Or maybe she's hurt herself?...
Jun 9, 2015 12:05 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"I-It's nothing..."
she said, looking away. She could bother him with her problems now and she couldn't tell him about Alice's phone or Itami neither... She would just bugg him more.
Jun 9, 2015 12:10 PM

May 2015
Robin

He didn't settle for that answer, not at all. If anything, she just made it more obvious.

"Hey come on... You can tell me?" He whispered into her ear. He didn't want to push it, but he wanted to help her. After all, the amount of times she'd helped him were stacking up.
Jun 9, 2015 12:12 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"A lot happened when you were unconcsious..."
she whispered quetly, but it was obvious that she didn't want to tell anything else, atleast for now... untill he gets better... Atleast he looked more like the same Robin which made her a lot more comfortable to be around, for an unknown reason.
Jun 9, 2015 12:26 PM

May 2015
Robin

"Just remember, you don't need to keep everything to yourself" he said smiling, hoping she would realise she said something similar to him before.

"Eh? How long was I unconscious for?" He asked, clearly not believing her. He was worried about her though. He'd find out, sooner or later.
Jun 9, 2015 12:39 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"I prefer to keep it for myself untill you get better."
she smiled back, even though it wasn't from happiness but mostly from kindness
"I...don't want to bother you more..." she said quietly
"I already did bother you quite much..." she said even quietly, and he probably didn't hear her
Jun 9, 2015 12:43 PM

May 2015
Robin

"I am better, I'm fine!" He said, grabbing both her hands and looking her in the eyes. "You know, you'll make me feel worse if you don't tell me... I don't want you to be upset!" He told her. He heard her mumble something else, about bothering someone? He couldn't quite make it out, so chose not to pursue it.
Jun 9, 2015 12:47 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
She looked him in the eyes too. "Atleast he hasn't changed that much." she smiled as she looked at him
"Well... I'll tell you once we leave the hospital, is that okay?" she smiled It really felt good to be near somebody you know...
Jun 9, 2015 12:52 PM

May 2015
Robin

He smirked, "Let's go then! Then you can tell me!" He said.

He didn't know what a hospital was, but he assumed it was this building he was in. The building where they put wires on you and everyone acts differently when you wake up. He didn't like the hospital. It was suspicious.
Jun 9, 2015 12:53 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"W-Wait... Shouldn't you rest a little bit?"
she said with a concern.
Jun 9, 2015 1:00 PM

May 2015
Robin

He probably did need to, but he wouldn't. "Eh? And let you all have fun without me? Don't think soooooo!" He said chuckling. "Also, I was about to show Farron to the SC dorm anyway, so I was pretty much leaving as you came back"
Jun 9, 2015 1:05 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"Oh well, that's fair enough, I guess. But you should rest up a little bit too."
she didn;t say anything like it wasn't as fun as he thought it is because that wqould only make him sadder
Jun 9, 2015 1:11 PM

May 2015
(Your making me feel sorry for her already >:( )

Robin

To be quite honest, he didn't want to go to sleep for a while. That dream had really got to him. He had forgotten how he died, forgotten about who dies with him, until that dream. He was keeping a brave and happy face, something he was pretty good at.

"Okay, we can go now then if you want?" He said, slowly leaning in and hugging her. For some reason, he felt like she needed it. She just wasn't acting like Mio. It was probably called for as well, as they both probably needed one after all that had happened. As he let go he turned around to look at Farron. "Well, as long as you eventually tell me, Mio, then I don't mind. Are you ready, Farron?" He asked.
Jun 9, 2015 1:18 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"T-Thanks."
she said softly as she hugged him back
"Yeah I will tell you... soon..." she said, looking a little bit down again as these thoughts of Itami leaving and Alice's lost phone wasn't leaving her head.
Jun 9, 2015 1:22 PM

May 2014
Farron

She had been listening to the two as they spoke, staying silent as she watched them. She stopped leaning against her bed and started heading towards the two. standing next to Mio she gave a soft pat on her back as she leaned in a bit "Don't keep him waiting too long, keeping things bottled up is never good for a person" She said, before turning towards the door and heading out of head, waiting there as she had no idea where to go
Jun 9, 2015 1:24 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"Yeah... sound reasonable..."
she said as she headed for the door too.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» [Guardians Academy] Library ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

247 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 19, 2015 2:00 AM

» [Guardians Academy] Archery Club ( 1 2 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

62 by link102 »»
Jul 14, 2015 5:54 PM

Sticky: » Student Character Creation ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

124 by chocodette »»
Jun 30, 2015 8:29 AM

» [Guardians Academy] House of Hearts ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - Jun 7, 2015

118 by link102 »»
Jun 28, 2015 9:30 PM

» [Island] Azure Cave (Off limits) ( 1 2 3 4 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

198 by Ultea »»
Jun 25, 2015 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.