Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 28, 2015 12:32 PM

Jan 2015
Errr you can introduce yourself. Say whatever you want. Then please answer these 7 questions (stolen (´⊙ω⊙`) from YouTuber Sachie's video 7 things to ask on a first date. I will put a link
7 Questions to Ask on a First Date!: http://youtu.be/BHdZ1SRmfQ0 )

• Cake or Pie?
• Weird Fears?
• Number of Cats?
• Pizza?
• Favorite Anime?
• Taco Bell?
• Favorite OTP?

Hi. My name is Linda. I love anime and manga. Most of the characters i love are weird or just different in their own way. I just see how special they are. But you know thats mainly the reason why people like someone and other people dont understand why. They just saw how special the character is. I listen to all types of musics(any genres and any language) as long as it sounds nice to me. I watch some Korean dramas, some British and American TV shows. I want to make amvs and the like in the future, however right now i can't because i have no computer.

Cake or Pie? Pie
Weird fears? I always keep my room clean because i think a ghost will show up and kill me if i don't. My family actually had nothing to do with the creation of the thought. I was left alone and i have a big imagination so i just decided that on my own.
Number of Cats? Zero, but i want one (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Pizza? Yes!
Favorite Anime? Gintama!
Taco Bell? Unfortunately I haven't been a lot of places because of my family, so i haven't had Taco Bell but i love tacos.
Favorite OTP? Edogawa Conan x Haibara Ai (Detective Conan)
MissWinNguyenFeb 8, 2015 3:47 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 8, 2015 3:01 PM
Jan 2015
Hi My name is Trevor um Kazuki is a nickname my friend gave me so I'm going to EVENTUALLY add it to my name. I am just some weirdo no I'm actually a really cool guy that watches anime but I'm not MAJOR MAJOR about it but I love it and everything that deals with it. For Example I love video games made by Japan such as Konami and Namco. I will watch any anime whatever it rages from Fantasy to Sports I'm not picky or choosy, but I love weird and interesting characters but I love PLOT TWISTS AND MIND MESSERS?! But I love anime I grew up with it Yu Gi Yo was first then Inuyasha then Naruto. I talk about Naruto more because I remember most about it.

Cake or Pie? Cake (BIRTHDAY CAKE ONLY)
Weird Fears? Fear of small holes( ONLY when I was really little probably still now) and the dark(Sometimes)
Number of cats? Zero
Pizza?HELL YEAH
Favorite Anime? Inuyasha or Naruto(SO FAR)
Taco Bell? (THROWS UP)No
Favorite OTP? Hale and Tom (from Being Human)
Mar 13, 2015 3:08 AM
Mar 2014
Hey, I didn't like my name so I officially changed it to kahi a week ago. I have been watching anime for a little less than 2 years. I will watch any type of anime, but so far sports are my Favorite. I also love live-action's. I read and write Fan Fics, you can also find me on watt pad with the same user name. I love All types of anime characters, and I'm not really picky about anything. The first anime I'd ever seen was Fairy Tail, and I only watched it to make my brother mad, but then I ended up loving more than I thought I would, so here I am now. I also love all types of music.

Cake or Pie- Pie, it's the best.

Weird Fears- I don't know if you would call this feel weird but I'm terrified of lightning. Thunder storms are okay, just no lighting.

Number of Cats- 1, named Smokey

Pizza- Yes anytime anywhere

Favorite Anime- Haikyuu :)

Taco bell- Depends on my mood.

Favorite OPT- Changes often, so I don't really have one
Nov 17, 2015 7:03 PM
Sep 2009
I love these kind of characters, thx for create this group :3

• Cake or Pie? neither, but if it was a chocolate cake then I choose Cake.
• Weird Fears? no.
• Number of Cats? zero.
• Pizza? Yes.
• Favorite Anime? HxH and FMA:BH.
• Taco Bell? no.
• Favorite OTP? I don't have one. -not Interested-
RemuresuDec 8, 2016 6:09 AM
Nov 19, 2015 10:06 AM
Feb 2015
Hi all, my name's Blake, but I go by Acey :) I am a major manga fan...not so say that I dislike anime, but manga is definitely the superior format! I am a part of a manga review/all around nerdy Youtube group named MangaReloaded (we've all been really busy with school, or we'd have a LOT more uploaded!) I also do some manga reviewing myself, as-well as light blogging, in-general Youtubing, and making Top 6 lists (mostly about manga.)

I am a huge fan of rock music...really anything within the genre, from classic to metal, and everything around it and in-between! Also, I'm a gamer, but I MUCH prefer vintage gaming, being a GameCube game collector! As to the questions:

• Cake or Pie? Pie...all day, everyday.
• Weird Fears? I have a fear of disappointing people...and bugs, but not spiders.
• Number of Cats? Realistically, none...in my mind? 500 or so...
• Pizza? All the time...any of it...forever...
• Favorite Anime? Hard to say...I usually go with RahXephon since it was my first (excluding DBZ.)
• Taco Bell? Occasionally
• Favorite OTP? I have none...sorry, not a shipper :/
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Naming a pet. 😸

MissWinNguyen - Apr 16, 2015

1 by Kahi410 »»
May 19, 2015 5:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.