Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 12, 2015 5:05 PM

Dec 2014
I am wondering who knew about the Zero Requiem? Kallen, Lloyd, Cecile, Jeremiah and Nunnally obviously know about the plan or realize it afterwards. But what about Cornelia and the leader of the Black Knights? They knew who Zero was and maybe suspect that Suzaku is the new Zero. But there seems to be no prove that they really know. That's why the article in the Code Geass Wiki makes me wonder: http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Zero_Requiem

The pages states "Aside from Lelouch, Suzaku and C.C., several other key characters knew about Zero Requiem, including Jeremiah Gottwald, Lloyd Asplund, Cécile Croomy, Sayoko Shinozaki and Nina Einstein, while others such as Nunnally, Kallen, the core Black Knights members and Cornelia only realized it during and after his execution. "

So, is there any prove Cornelia and others really know about this or just some indications? Their behaviour in the last episode could indicate this, but for me it does not seem that they know for sure about the plan.

NebulanJan 12, 2015 5:13 PM
Jan 17, 2015 1:31 AM
Sep 2014
It is assumed during the Suzaku/Lelouch float scene as he starts to smile that the realization of what he sacrificed hits the black knights, starting with kallen.... More than likely Cornelia knew during that time too, but loosing euphie probably kept her emotions in check,,, We can only assume she took up the mantle of caring for Nunally as Lelouch would have done.

But Lelouch is a clever bastard, so he probably isnt dead and watching over everything.......
Jan 17, 2015 4:47 AM

Dec 2014
Well, I am not sure if the Black Knight leaders saw the smile. There was some distance between them and lelouch and suzaku was also in the way. But on the other hand it's Code Geass. So in this world it could be possible they saw the smile.

About Lelouch. I hatee open endings. If they don't want to make a season 3, fine. But I still hope for a OVA, movie or something similar which tells what happens to the main cast, who knew about zero requiem, who knows about suzaku being zero, what they think about lelouch, if lelouch is alive or not, what C.C. is doing and so on. Some kind of extended epilogue with story. Just so many questions unanswered.
Jan 19, 2015 7:34 AM

Mar 2010
Here is my opinion on the matter. To me it seems obvious that anyone who knew who Zero originally was would figure out the plan by the end. They would be able to figure out that the only way the new 'Zero' would be able to kill Lelouch (the person who just took over the world and at that point controlled all the worlds military forces) is with Lelouch letting him self be killed. Once they realized that they would wonder why he did all the things he did leading to them atleast thinking they understood the plan. Theres more but thats the main reasons.

As for as Lelouch being alive/dead I don't want to turn your thread that you made to ask an honest question into the debate/fight that is the forum of the final episode lol. I will say that after watching the series 4 times now (I really love this series lol) its obvious to me that he is alive and now immortal due to VV's code but everyone deserves to have there own opinion on that one I guess.

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"
Jan 20, 2015 6:44 AM

Dec 2014
You are probably right. At least the BK leaders and Cornelia, Viletta etc. should have talked about this afterwards. Maybe even people like Gino or Anya who spend some time with those who know the truth. Wondering about Milly and Rivalz though. The last picture drama does not show hatred of them towards Lelouch. Moreover they spend time with Nunnally and other people who know the truth.

About his death, I am fine with both. Him being dead or alive. But I just want a conclusion and as I said there are many things unclear after the ending. Big things like him being dead or not but also small things like what is happening to Jeremiah. Is he getting accepted by people like Cornelia or the BK leaders or does he have to live in some kind of exile since he served "the demon" Lelouch? Same about C.C. She says she is happy thanks to Lelouch. But how long would this be if he is really dead and she is alone again?
NebulanJan 20, 2015 6:49 AM
Jan 21, 2015 4:19 PM

Mar 2010
Nebulan said:
Big things like him being dead or not but also small things like what is happening to Jeremiah. Is he getting accepted by people like Cornelia or the BK leaders or does he have to live in some kind of exile since he served "the demon" Lelouch?

All that matters for him is he finally has his orange farm and he lived happily ever after with his oranges lol. As far as how ppl feel about him I would guess that the ppl who figured out about Zero Requiem couldn't hate him too much but at the same time he was a public face for 'demon Lelouch' so I doubt he can go out where theres alot of people without causing trouble, which is probably why he is secluded on his orange farm with Anya. Atleast he has a friend there since he was the one that finally allowed Anya to be free from the geass that messed up her life so much.

Nebulan said:
Same about C.C. She says she is happy thanks to Lelouch. But how long would this be if he is really dead and she is alone again?

This is the main reason I have to believe he is alive and immortal. I don't want C.C. to have to go back to that life of seclusion she was in before all this happened. Actually she would be even worse shape then before now she doesn't have Marian's voice to keep her company and all those who even knew about her and her past are basically dead.
spudnick2010Jan 21, 2015 4:23 PM

"I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body and Fire is my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades,
Unknown to Death,
Nor known to Life,
Have withstood pain to create many weapons,
Yet, those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray, unlimited blade works"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

436 by wibugar »»
Yesterday, 2:47 PM

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.