Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 14, 2014 8:20 AM
Oct 2014
I read a novel like that
"Sohan a 16 year boy live in a planet alone with a robot. 16 year Ago, Their spaceship crashed on that planet and then he was unborn. that robot released him from his mother's body. Everybody died and he was alone. Days are passing lonely and he gave up hope to meet human. Then another spaceship landed in this planet and there was human. But the leader of them was a very hi-tech man alike robot and that robot want him to explode his body to analytic biographic data that can help to set a colony on this planet. Then hide and sick, love with girl (second in command), rage of that captain, Revenge etc. I wonder Any Anime like this where no magic or superman?
SykatOct 14, 2014 8:23 AM
Oct 14, 2014 9:47 AM

Mar 2009
Some chapters of Phoenix are rather like this. The second half of Uchuu (Space) definitely.

One character in the manga Please Save My Earth goes through this
Oct 14, 2014 7:41 PM

Aug 2014
Im Pretty sure This is or is similar to that Novel http://myanimelist.net/anime/2002/Heroic_Age
Oct 15, 2014 2:04 AM
Oct 2014
David_TheGreat said:
Im Pretty sure This is or is similar to that Novel http://myanimelist.net/anime/2002/Heroic_Age

It may be similar but not that novel. It is a native Serious Sci-Fi Drama from D. Md Jafar Iqbal. In the cover of Heroic Age, The villein is a robot and in that novel villein was human alike very hitech (tenth generation as it said) robot and none can figured it out until he told himself. And that was more like a drama, romance, thriller than Sci-fi, Action, Heavy combat. Only plot was Sci-Fi. But any Film/Anime like this?

More topics from this board

» new anime recs?

lizzziziz - Yesterday

6 by mo_lave »»
8 minutes ago

» Next Anime/Manga

Blubz1 - 10 minutes ago

0 by Blubz1 »»
10 minutes ago

» Good romantic anime

Roni1703 - Yesterday

8 by Roni1703 »»
4 hours ago

» TV SERIES ABOVE 2005 WHICH ALREADY FINISH

dusitz - 11 hours ago

3 by M2zC »»
6 hours ago

» idea blo

blackmirrorerror - Yesterday

3 by M2zC »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.