Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 3, 2009 4:19 PM

Mar 2008
This month's manga features Dear Myself, by Eiki Eiki. Like the manga before it, you can come here to discuss the manga itself, what you like, what you didn't like. Or simply learn a little about it. Since the manga is licensed, I'm not sure its on manga fox however, if I find a link I shall post it.

One fateful morning, Hirofumi awakens to discover he has no memory of the previous two years. He has forgotten his classmates and everything he's learned at school. All he recalls is the car accident that caused his amnesia. When he finds a letter written to himself, he is shocked to discover that he has been romantically involved with the tragic and handsome Daigo! Can true love triumph over the loss of memory? And will Hirofumi be able to make Daigo smile again?
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Nov 3, 2009 4:36 PM

Sep 2009
:D
Hopefully you do find a link. I tried looking it up myself and neither mangafox or one manga has it posted up :(
If I'm lucky i might find it at book off.
Nov 3, 2009 6:56 PM

Apr 2008
Well, for those who don't mind downloading, here's a link from mangatraders.com:
http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/4522
Also, you have to register to become a member (it's free).
Nov 8, 2009 3:08 AM
Sep 2008
I have this anime at my home. I love it ^.^. it is cute, sad, humor..the drama and the kisses <3 ;)

really nice manga
Nov 8, 2009 3:54 PM

Mar 2008
I've yet to state my opinion on the manga, so I guess I'll do that now. This has to be one of my all time favorite yaoi mangas, its very romantic, not to mention sweet. Daigo is too adorable, especially when he looks like he's about ready to cry, or rather when he does start crying. While I do like sadistic semes, I have to admit the cute/innocent semes have a special charm about them too. I really love the relationship between Daigo,and Hirofumi its sort of like a bond, even though Hirofumi really doesn't want admit that at first. Besides being somewhat serious, it has its cute, and humorous moments. I cant count the times I've re-read the manga, its just that good. And I'm talk about both Dear Myself, and its sequel.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» WHAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU LIKE YAOI / SHOUNEN AI?

Blivionis - Dec 25, 2008

22 by OvileeDay »»
May 9, 2023 7:56 PM

» Do your parents know you watch yaoi? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cookie-chan- - Aug 6, 2008

170 by Yunan24 »»
Aug 20, 2021 3:08 AM

Poll: » How many of you .... ?

XxThageXx - Apr 12, 2009

40 by Yunan24 »»
Aug 20, 2021 3:06 AM

» worst or most embarasing experiences with people who dont know what yaoi is

R0bbieisGone - May 16, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 21, 2021 2:30 AM

» Need help finding a certain yaoi anime?

Noidem - Jul 22, 2008

12 by Ssakurai »»
Mar 30, 2021 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.