Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2009 12:34 PM

Jan 2008
My top favorites are:

1. Capricorn Shura (Saint Seiya The Hades Chapter). See my avatar. Also Kiriha Aonuma (Digimon Xros Wars).
2. Kougaiji (Saiyuki).
3. Krad (D.N.Angel).

I also like Parn, Bankotsu, Lamune, Mao, Coco, Cless Alvein, Ishimatsu Katori, Kyouichi Saionji and Ryo Sanada. Not to forget Sanada Yukimura from Samurai Warriors.

EDIT: I just discovered his roles in One Piece. I have to say, I love Kohza. I also enjoy him as Jaguar D. Saul, just for that hilarious laughing. XD Plus I adore him as Ballistamon from Digimon Xros Wars (he also voiced Greymon and Bagramon)
BeldariusNov 26, 2012 3:35 AM
"Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." -Belgarath, Pawn of Prophecy (David Eddings)

My Candies:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Oct 25, 2009 5:13 AM

May 2007
Trunks of course!
Nov 25, 2009 11:46 PM
Jul 2018
Trunks--this role showcased the amazing range his voice has. From the serious and gentle Mirai no Trunks, the childish and mischevious chibi Trunks to the seinnen/teen Trunks that sounded more confident and laid-back than his future self that was brought up in a world of ruin.

Also, I have to note that both Mirai and Chibi/Seinnen Trunks have different manner of speech. Chibi/Seinnen sound more like Bejiita in the sense that they use "ore" and "omae""when referring to themselves and addressing others, while as Mirai is more similar to Gohan in the sense he uses the friendlier-sounding "boku" and "kimi"; Mirai used "ore" randomly, and "kisama" (and I believe also "omae") he used when addressing his enemies, like Freeza etc.

I also liked his arrogant and abusive Saionji from Utena, Krad from D.N. angel was also memorable.
Mar 26, 2010 4:17 AM
Feb 2009
-trunks (dragon ball gt)
-hanamichi sakuragi (slam dunk)
-krad (dn angel), nd
-coco (yes! precure 5/gogo!)
Aug 28, 2010 10:42 AM

Apr 2008
This is hard...!
My first one was Trunks and I sitll love it. Still such a lovely screamer that I envy.

I haven't seen much Sakurai, Lamune (cutie) and Parn ( I WANT TO! I love Lodoss) I think Ryo is cool too! "SOU ENNNNNNNNNNN ZAAAAAAAAAAAN!"

I will say I love Parn's songs ;)
Aug 22, 2013 9:06 AM

Jan 2008
omfg He ended up voicing Unicorn Jabu in Saint Seiya Omega! ...Automatically going on my favorites list! I already found Jabu quite adorable, and now that KUSAO voices him~! <3
"Everything is idiocy if you choose to look at it in the proper light." -Belgarath, Pawn of Prophecy (David Eddings)

My Candies:
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite songs?

Beldarius - Oct 17, 2009

1 by shakeyourpup45 »»
Aug 28, 2010 10:43 AM

» Finding Kusao-san's CDs?

_Yukki_ - Dec 25, 2009

0 by _Yukki_ »»
Dec 25, 2009 10:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.