Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2009 8:32 AM

Dec 2007
in this thread we are to share and discuss over our [ personally ] most inspiring yuri couples in classic / modern japanese animation [ read : your favorite yuri couple ]. you are free to post in related images as well but make sure they does not raep other's bandwidth.

no flame, no troll. be civilized.

[ +ophanium | animelist | twitter ] blue ☆ cheese shooter
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 22, 2009 8:55 AM

May 2008
recently overrated... yeah, Saki X Nodoka
Sep 22, 2009 8:56 AM

Dec 2007
i'd say chikane himemiya x himeko kurusugawa [ kannazuki no miko ] would be my most 'inspirational' one :3

too bad fans didn't get to see the complete happy end. damn.

Sep 22, 2009 9:02 AM

Dec 2007
Trolled couple Nanoha X Fate

that is for someone who dont see their affectionate or maybe i read to many fanfic and doujin soo i delusion soo much might be saying nanofate
is not a pairing ; ___ ;
*but i deady love them to be together*

... there r yuunoshippers out there that like to see nanoha x yuuno togther thou
..but that would make me think fate = alone
since chrono married already >_> ;;

soo i just hav this right feeling nanoha x fate destined to be together
eventhou it;s not a straight forward yuri
*soo much speculation ..yet the thing with Fate and Nanoha being single
and adopt vivio just ..soo much hidden hint *

GOOOO FEITOOO
// i rather see them single than pairing up with man //
Sep 22, 2009 9:05 AM

Dec 2007
nano x fate makes good couple, just like tea x subaru... wait, the show does reeks of massive yuri undertones, even suzuka and alisa +the wolkenritters can join in as well [ signum x vita = win ]

and yuuno should just go somewhere else already. good thing he got shafted from the third season lol :D

Sep 24, 2009 5:10 PM

Sep 2008
naofate and teasubaru is shipping... not official pairing lulz...
Sep 25, 2009 5:02 AM

May 2008
lol yeah, MSLN is not yuri to begin with ;D
Sep 25, 2009 9:17 AM

Dec 2007
the undertones is there lol.

in b4 deady assault :3

Sep 27, 2009 4:14 AM

Dec 2007
FU*K U GUYSS F**KKKKK

i quit this club
bcoz that;s the only /u/ i like

FU***KKKEERRR

but anyway yes it;s true it's a shipping >_> ;;
..srsly 7arc is such a dicktease >':
I will keep researching NVR GIVE UP !!
Sep 27, 2009 6:55 AM

Dec 2007
i told you. the queen is fuming lawl

but hey even if it's shipping the studio did made an attempt to push in the yuriness into the third season, perhaps by having yuuno out of the screen and having that oh shi- nanofate's sleeping on the same bed + tea x baru injected :3

Sep 27, 2009 12:29 PM

May 2008
out of the screen ehh... but he's back at the last episode together with Nanoha peeping Vivio ;P ... hey, isnt this usually mom and dad will do lol

owh btw the pet is excluded

ironically the premise itself are kind of general with a bunch of bishoujo i've seen so far... unless they erased male characters completely...

about sleeping together, hey 3 of them are grow up together, dont recall their age but surely long enough and i'd say it is normal for them :P

*raise flame shield*
lawlz
Sep 27, 2009 8:35 PM

Dec 2007
Those who ehem .. do their research enough *lulwhut*
can see the bond between NxF D :

As much as dickhead is the studio
they know better D : not to pair nanoha officially oohohhooo~

It's 3 season already no love or whatever relation officially in the show >_>
*yey for Chrono for marrying Amy*

If they paired nanoha up with yuuno
i will rage just like Kannagi fan rageee and burn it firrreee

+1 not many Yuuno fanart to be found
.. yes even the /jp/ themself doesnt draw em much >_> ?

p.s The Vivid manga of nanoha does hav the light hint : D

oh well u guys shuld move on other official yuri pairing
dang .. most of em doesnt endup like i want rofl ~
hate bad ending ; __ ;
Sep 28, 2009 4:40 AM

May 2008
no worries, there's always be them fanfic and doujin ;P
Sep 28, 2009 5:08 AM

Dec 2007
about sleeping together, hey 3 of them are grow up together, dont recall their age but surely long enough and i'd say it is normal for them :P

some fans such as myself would love to misinterpret that lol.

moving on to the next pairing, sisterly yuri... anyone ? we've seen some in binbou shimai monogatari, minami-ke [ chiaki x haruka ] and ga-rei zero. do have in mind that sisterly yuri doesn't have to be sexually / emotionally explicit like general yuri :3

Feb 28, 2010 2:18 PM

Oct 2009
Shizuma and Nagisa were the most "inspirational" for me^^
Jun 11, 2010 11:52 PM

Dec 2009
I LOVE Rei Asaka "saint Juste-sama" from Onii-sama (brother, dear brother).. she's my favorite character ever .. I'm sure anyone who watches the anime will fall in love with her right away ..

actually my favorite couple is Rei & Fukiko (Saint juste-sama & Miya-sama)

from Onii-sama (my favorite anime) ..

Also .. Rei (saint Juste-sama) & Nanako ..

from the same anime (onii-sama) ..

AND I THINK THAT ONII-SAMA IS THE BEST YURI ANIME EVER ..ITS EVEN MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN STRAWBERRY PANIC AND MARIA-SAMA GA MITERU
Jun 14, 2011 8:06 PM

May 2009
I don't know if i could only pick one that is inspirational since when i watch any yuri anime i feel like i can relate to most couples with my girlfriend >.< So I think i just want to say all of them are inspirational in there own way.
Jul 29, 2011 3:49 PM

Jul 2011
rayneholde said:
i'd say chikane himemiya x himeko kurusugawa [ kannazuki no miko ] would be my most 'inspirational' one :3

too bad fans didn't get to see the complete happy end. damn.

I think it's very inspiring as well, though it also has that very sad element to it, I agree. It causes something inside me to stir in an unpleasant way, though. Though that series captured me at first, my afterthoughts were such that I couldn't reconcile loving someone and yet hurting them so much. It wasn't alright with me. Pain comes with love but if you truly love someone, you should be more inclined to take the brunt of things for them. It's a complex title, though and this is just my personal impression.

Something about the sheer adversity faced between Mari and Hagino in the Blue Drop Anime makes me really feel for them. It's very touching and though the circumstances couldn't necessarily happen, that sheer amount of adversity is possible to face in real life. However, I'm still not sure how to take the ending -- I'm torn between understanding Hagino's decision and being irritated that she didn't bring Mari with her.

I can also say I was also really drawn into the relationship between Yumi and Sachiko because of its sheer devotion combined with the complexity -- the same thing goes for Sei and Shimako. I also find Amane and Hikari's relationship to be very inspirational -- especially the song she had sung for her that touchingly brought her back to herself.

Maybe Sei and Shimako would have to be the couple that most inspire me in this moment in time. I know it may be strange -- they're not the main focus of Maria-sama ga Miteru nor is there a lot of interaction between them. Maybe it's the way they just seem to fit that inspires me. They're like two adjacent puzzle pieces that never had to negotiate how they'd come together because they just came into place perfectly such that no words were needed...
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." --Wayne Dyer
Jul 29, 2011 4:01 PM

Jul 2011
J-sama said:

AND I THINK THAT ONII-SAMA IS THE BEST YURI ANIME EVER ..ITS EVEN MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN STRAWBERRY PANIC AND MARIA-SAMA GA MITERU

Thanks for the recommendation! I personally couldn't agree or disagree as I haven't seen it. I'm not usually a fan of that animation style but I'll be sure to check it out now. ^-^
"How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." --Wayne Dyer
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [ Announcement ] Pre-order Your Membership Card Number Here ( 1 2 3 )

rayneholde - Sep 22, 2009

136 by LukeViDunois »»
Aug 13, 2014 6:42 AM

» Study on The Most Inspiring Yuri Related Imageries Ever Produced

2 by -Muhammad- »»
Jul 22, 2012 3:23 AM

Sticky: » Advanced FTT [ Free Talk Thread ]

21 by Willabel »»
Jul 18, 2012 10:02 AM

» Study on The Most Inspiring Yuri Doujins Ever Produced

1 by elfenproxy »»
Sep 28, 2009 9:55 AM

» Study on The Possible Application of Yuri Within The Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha Series

rayneholde - Sep 27, 2009

0 by rayneholde »»
Sep 27, 2009 6:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.