Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 14, 2008 8:24 AM

Sep 2007
Go ahead and share what aspect of Darcia draws you to him.
He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 14, 2008 1:14 PM

Dec 2007
What do I love about him…?
Awesome outfit!? :P He looks really fantastic in that long coat and Venetian like mask.
He’s also one of the most intrigue characters in Wolf’s Rain… and unfortunately – one of the most… ah… I can’t find exactly word in English… undescribed (everybody understood?). I mean, after we find out why is he so determinate in conquering the paradise, we still don’t know what is this wolf’s eye of his, and how did he come in its possess. We don’t know what exactly happened to his grandfather – Lord Darcia The First, and… do you remember that white wolf on Darcia The First side? What was it? Is that have something in common with Darcia wolf’s eye?
If there is anyone, who understand more than I, please enlighten me! (or maybe should be another forum for this theme?)
Anyway, I love this character even (or maybe – because) I don’t understand him clearly.
P.S. Sorry for my English – I try my best.
Jan 22, 2008 9:50 AM

Sep 2007
I can answer part of your question now. Lord Darcia the First
He that will not reason is a bigot; he that cannot reason is a fool; he that dares not reason is a slave.
Feb 14, 2009 10:30 AM
Jun 2008
I like Lord Darcia because 1, like Keliose mentioned his outfit. 2, He's one characters who I can truly relate to.
Villains/antiheroes who have a goal other than total destruction/conquest are more in depth in terms of personality and feeling. Lord Darcia is one of those characters. 3, his voice sounds so cool.
Aug 27, 2011 7:23 PM

Oct 2009
I like him because:
A. I feel sorry for him because he

B. He's kind of hot.
C.

D. He's the most well-rounded, non-cliche of the characters. Kiba is a typical emo boy type character, Tsume the typical bad boy gangster type, Toboe the typical innocent young kid type character,etc.
Exclusively female yuri community with polls, games, member cards, and more. Join today.Recruiting Staff too!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.