Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2009 4:34 AM

Feb 2008

A Semi-official Description:
Luce:Luce is the original holder of the Orange (Sky) pacifier. Her name is pronounced as “lu-che” and it means light in Italian. She is the mother of Aria and the grandmother of Uni. She was a former leader of the Giglio Nero Famiglia. As of the time the Arcobaleno trials were conducted, her status and whereabouts are unknown. In the anime, she seems to have had a good relationship with Reborn and thinks Reborn's sideburns are his most attractive features. In Reborn's recollections, it seems that she has some power of foresight, enabling her to know beforehand the curse that comes together with taking care of the pacifier.
Aria:Aria is the former leader of Giglio Nero Famiglia and the 2nd Sky Arcobaleno. She is the mother of Uni and the daughter of Luce. In the Future Arc she was said to be dead due to an illness, most probably because Sky Arcobaleno are known for their short lifespans since she took on the curse. In Gamma's flashback, she and Gamma had a close Boss and Subordinate relationship (implied in the manga to be romantically intimate).
Aria was the one to administer of the Sky Trial. Her Trial involved Tsuna having to do everything she says without a complaint even to go far as protecting her from men possessing Box Weapons, without knowing if she herself was an enemy. In the end, Tsuna obtains the Sky Seal after completing the Trial of tolerance.
During Verde's Trial, she leaves Gamma to watch over Kyoko, Haru, Futa, and Nana Sawada.

Uni: Uni is the daughter of Aria and granddaughter of Luce. She is a young girl who is the Millefiore Family's former Second-in-Command and the former Leader of the Giglio Nero Famiglia as a result of the early death of her mother, whom she did not know was a Mafia Boss. She inherited the Orange Arcobaleno Pacifier from her mother. This Pacifier has been passed down in their Family for three generations. When Aria passed away, she learns of the Mafia and the leadership role she must play for the Giglio Nero Family. Uni was originally kindhearted and caring towards others and during that time she came to know Reborn whom she knows as her Uncle. The Giglio Nero Family was losing strength and power. In order to keep the Family's power, she meets Byakuran who schedules a meeting with her. After the meeting, Uni emerges from Byakuran's office with a completely different attitude and personality (Acording to Shoichi her heart was dulled with a powerful drug). She then announces that the two Families will merge and become the Millefiore Family. As a result of the merge, she has become bitter, and cold hearted. She is now the head of the Black Spell and Captain of the 1st Calendula Squad.
After the first round of Choice, she had recovered from the drug and intervened to say that the promise that Shoichi said that they made is valid and Byakuran should honor it. When Byakuran ignored her suggestion she decided to leave the Millefiore Family and asked Tsuna to protect her.

cloud9_eternalMar 26, 2010 2:57 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 24, 2009 1:15 AM

Mar 2009
yeah she's is msyterious arcabaleno :D
and i like her hair style past and now to : )
Aug 24, 2009 1:22 AM

Feb 2008
well she won't be as soon as we get to the episode that she's featured XD
but for now she will remain as labeled mysterious!
her hair style is nice, isn't it?
and her chibi version is so cute with that large hat!! >w<

(does her chibi version look kind of like Chibitalia? XP)
Aug 24, 2009 6:35 AM

Apr 2009
i love her animal and her chibi form ^^
really adorable! but then again what chibi arcobaleno wouldn't be adorable? i gotta stop saying stupid things >.>

cloud9_eternal said:

and her chibi version is so cute with that large hat!! >w<

her big hat reminds me of Fran
XD

Aug 24, 2009 1:21 PM

Jan 2009
God why she has to die? We probably wouldn't see her in Arcobaleno fillers (because there will be his daughter - Uni's mother), but I hope they finally show us some retrospections from the day Arcobaleno were born! And she is mysterious but actually nice person (her advice to her daughter was really wise). I want to know more about her >.<! And I have to agree, ale the chibi arcobaleno are cute, but she with her big hat! Kawaiiii! <3

And I want to Cosplay her in the future @.@

Sorry for my terrible English.
Aug 24, 2009 4:56 PM

Feb 2008
she dies? o.O
i'm such a good fan to know all this ^^'
was taht in the anime, because i don't remember it in the manga. and i only recently picked up the anime when the trials started XP
arcobanelo's = <3

if you do you must post pictures! :D
Aug 24, 2009 11:13 PM

Jan 2009
In manga in Gamma retrospections Uni's mother said that her "dead mother (Uni's grandmother) was the same". So yup she probably dies even before fillers (because Uni's mother comes to Tsuna, as you can see in opening/preview)

cloud9_eternal said:
if you do you must post pictures! :D

Okay :D

Sorry for my terrible English.
Aug 24, 2009 11:33 PM

Feb 2008
wow, i don't even remember that. perhaps when i get a free moment i should re-read some reborn?

yay! :3
Jan 5, 2010 11:29 AM

Jan 2010
I'd like to know more about Luce and her daughter Aria ^^;
It's too bad that Luce dies, so we can't see her a lot. So does Aria, too.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Arcobaleno Guessing Game... ( 1 2 )

Twee - Sep 12, 2009

88 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:20 PM

» Reborn

cloud9_eternal - Aug 23, 2009

10 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:08 PM

» Skull ( 1 2 )

58 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:06 PM

» Mammon (Viper)

6 by hitokouji »»
Jul 6, 2013 11:02 PM

Sticky: » Member Cards [Open] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cloud9_eternal - Aug 28, 2009

460 by Kei34 »»
Jun 26, 2013 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.