Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (23) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »
Jul 25, 2013 5:53 PM

Mar 2013
relic-san said:
Btw i was thinking of opening a claim thread here in the club after im done with the layouts. I was thinking of a claim a random show of claim a MAL friend. Since I think its much easier to make claims than a card coz im to lazy looking for a images in the net. Also can you guys have a suggestions on it. And also I need someone who will be monitoring the claimlist and checking if their is pending or rejected claim request I guess you guys are familiar on it.^ ^

Sure and i love claim cards and most of the members would love it too, you can leave the updates to me since i also do the Newsletter and Birthdays too since i'm already used to it
What was my signature again?
Jul 29, 2013 5:05 AM

Mar 2013
YAY! I'm finally free!!

So.... are we still gonna make some cards edition or have we stopped?
Jul 29, 2013 6:00 AM

Feb 2013
Hmmm Card Edition Is Depends Upon The card Makers ...
Now A Days All Are Busy With Real Life Work ...
Sorry (including me Too )
But Waiting for free time :D .....
Jul 29, 2013 9:31 AM

Apr 2013
i'm still busy on the layouts and other deliveries so i guess ill pass on it for now V_V
Jul 30, 2013 12:19 PM

Mar 2013
Hey guys I'm going to step down of being an admin. I'm just way too busy. I'm really sorry. I'll probably reapply again. It was nice working with you all.
Jul 30, 2013 12:23 PM

Mar 2013
BlueRose123 said:
Hey guys I'm going to step down of being an admin. I'm just way too busy. I'm really sorry. I'll probably reapply again. It was nice working with you all.

Ok we understand, thanks for working with us and good luck on your club, we'll meet again there sometime
Jul 31, 2013 8:46 AM

Mar 2013
Hey guys do you mind if i announce that our club will stop making cards for a while in the news letter or maybe open the staff request to find some new card makers.

I'm planning to send out the news letters soon since i haven't done it for a while now
Jul 31, 2013 1:45 PM

Apr 2013
yup its ok uhmm lets just wait for other admins espescially sukry ^^ to decide :)
Aug 1, 2013 5:45 AM

Mar 2013
Guys sorry for not being so active reason it`s because i`m busy at my college days sumimasen minna pls forgive me ^^
Aug 1, 2013 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
Hi shizu Its an Nice Idea And Sorry For Late Reply.....
Aug 1, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2013
SukryLi said:

Which one-

Stop making the cards? or Recruiting new card makers?
Aug 1, 2013 9:36 AM

Mar 2013
Shizukage said:
SukryLi said:

Which one-

Do both. First you recruit some people. Have them prepare some cards and then start making threads again
Aug 1, 2013 9:40 AM

Dec 2012
Yooiji said:
Shizukage said:
SukryLi said:

Which one-

Do both. First you recruit some people. Have them prepare some cards and then start making threads again

genius
Aug 1, 2013 9:44 AM

Mar 2013
Ok i'll try to deliver the news tomorrow and good to have you back Yooiji
Aug 1, 2013 10:50 AM

Apr 2013
^^ Ok thats good. . . . i guess ill clean the card calendar later :)

Oh also you can send the other admins (except for the old card maker admins ofc orangehat :P, kabayashi yooiji, me and amberlight since she is really busy plus she has a health problems ^^)a letter if they are still want to participate in card making :)
relic-sanAug 1, 2013 10:56 AM
Aug 1, 2013 11:48 AM

Dec 2012
relic-san said:
ofc orangehat :P

damn you xD

I think we should have hiatus on cards , because it feels like we are cards club not club for friends.

also we should complete all g-requests first , I feel sorry for relic-tan.
Aug 1, 2013 12:31 PM

Apr 2013
XD hahahaha i know 2x orangehat :P XDDDDDDD

the g-request thingy is a pain in my ass, im to lazy with it. xDD

yeah i agree lets have a hiatus on cards or lets just release a editions every club goals are met.
Aug 1, 2013 9:05 PM

Mar 2013
Then i'll say that we will stop making cards for now and don't recruit new staff either, it that it?

Still i'll confirm the cards maker whether they will still take part in our club activities or not
Aug 3, 2013 3:03 AM

Apr 2013
Btw I close the layout request in g-request. geezz. . Im getting lazy on it:P I cant even make a 70% effort on my past request that im doing:P
Aug 3, 2013 6:22 AM

Mar 2013
Ok, i think it's better if you finish the pending ones first.

Wonder why most of them only request a layout when you can even request some cards, badges and banners too
Aug 3, 2013 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
because layouts are hard to make and they are too lazy to do it , unlike badges , banners and other stuff.

I think we should do less card editions , its scaring away people because not all people likes cards (well im one of them , but i do like making them) and there are hundreds of other card clubs anyway.

havent seen any friends club without cards , why not be different from everyone?

Aug 3, 2013 9:51 AM

Mar 2013
I'm fine with that but we must think of something to make our members interested

Anyway i'll try to make a thread for Fav OP and ED of the season later since most of the members (including me) are watching most of the series this season so i want to know their opinions too
Aug 3, 2013 10:05 AM

Apr 2013
deeviluke said:
because layouts are hard to make and they are too lazy to do it , unlike badges , banners and other stuff.

I think we should do less card editions , its scaring away people because not all people likes cards (well im one of them , but i do like making them) and there are hundreds of other card clubs anyway.

havent seen any friends club without cards , why not be different from everyone?

^^ yeah i agree with orangehat :P . . . currently i quit collecting cards and stuff but i really enjoy making cards and other thingy that looks pleasant in the eyes :)

I think we should be more active on anime research and post it in the AFF bulletin that I made a anime updates since the MAL sucks in anime news also i think we should make a recommendation thread or something like people can discuss anime coz i also like discussing anime topics xDD
relic-sanAug 3, 2013 10:10 AM
Aug 3, 2013 10:15 AM

Mar 2013
Good idea relic, i'll try to provide with some news since i know a really good source and about the recommendation thread, is it a place to discuss or just give some random recom. like- If you like....., then you might like.... type of thread?
Aug 4, 2013 8:38 AM

Apr 2013
Thanks for the NL shizu ^^

yeah thats great i like anime news :) and about the type of thread i have no idea yet im kinda busy finishing some g-request so gomen. .

Uhmm i think we should start cleaning some of our forum threads first and delete unnecessary thread and leave only the important one like some GAME thread and other important ones like club badges and club official member card. I guess we admins should really discuss a overall change in the club and lets make a plan so that for next months our club will be refreshed and something different. Lets make this club a real friends club ^^

Btw you can inform the other admins for this topic. We should really discuss this one.

also i feel like this club will under go a hiatus and its not good :(
relic-sanAug 4, 2013 8:41 AM
Aug 4, 2013 8:57 AM

Mar 2013
Okay i'll try to inform the other staff members too

Yeah i think we need to come up with something and it really surprising to see that the club comments was idle for more than 12 hours which hardly happens so i even post our news there

As for me i was a bit busy watching anime this few days so i'd like to apologize that i haven't really done anything in the club but i'll try to go back to my usual self, keeping the comment and games active!
Aug 4, 2013 9:08 AM

Apr 2013
hahaha no need to apologize its understandable and I'll ask sukry later about this topic. So that in the last week of this month i can prepare for the layout and some stuffs for the club.
Aug 5, 2013 6:41 AM

Mar 2013
Sorry for not being so active reason so busy at school please forgive me :D
Aug 5, 2013 10:43 AM

Apr 2013
TechnoFile said:
Sorry for not being so active reason so busy at school please forgive me :D

i dont forgive you :P
XDDD *just kidding ofc*
Aug 5, 2013 8:56 PM

Mar 2013
relic-san said:
XDDD *just kidding ofc*

Seriously xD
Aug 6, 2013 10:04 AM

Apr 2013
TechnoFile said:
relic-san said:
XDDD *just kidding ofc*

Seriously xD

XD

:P
Aug 7, 2013 12:41 PM

Dec 2012
how about having restrictions as how many requests will graphics maker will do?

because there is so many layouts requests (well not anymore) and relic-tan was only one who did them. feel sorry for him ;s
for example ; relic-tan will do 1-2 requests per time , if they cant choose him - members must choose other graphics maker.

or I can just help with layout requests , LOL
Aug 7, 2013 1:50 PM

Apr 2013
it would be best if we closed it for a while and wait for amberlights return^^ Its really boring doing layout and day by day i feel like being lazy even opening the PS lol xD i know its not good to be lazy hehehe also im having a break for 1 or 2 weeks of break in doing all graphical thingy in MAL im getting bored to it.

Anyways i think we are the largest friends club here in MAL if im not mistaken. I was planning to make username free official card and badges for the club next month or in October. Lets try to focus on less graphical job here since the goal of having alot member is obtained^^.

we can still do some graphical job in Holydays i guess just for some events^^

@deeviluke: yeah feel free to take any layout request or you can take bluerose123' layout request if you want since its pretty complete in details. All you need to do is to gather extra decent images and collage it together with the other details^^
relic-sanAug 7, 2013 1:57 PM
Aug 7, 2013 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
closing it isnt bad idea , both amber & yooji are on hiatus and others mysteriously disappeared from list :D
haha , at least you are overcoming the laziness unlike me who does graphics only when motivitation is up but yeah , we are one of the biggest (though not the activiest)

more threads to talk , club comments suck..

I was thinking of osu battle , perhaps?
or game where you can get badges and stuff. etc.

@relic-tan , okay. i will take a look what can I do ,
send me .psd @ pm?
sachawonAug 7, 2013 2:04 PM
Aug 8, 2013 1:49 AM

Apr 2013
@deeviluke and those who are alive and kicking admins please drop a comment here:

Yes also the one piece and fairy tail poll is nice i voted for fairy tail :P haha unfortunately i have not yet watched one piece yet only few episodes on it^^

anyways yup lets make a game that members could earn points or something so that they will used that points to claim a certain badge or cards.

Lets make a thread for that next month a "Claiming thread" = This thread can make our threads active because when a certain member earns a enough point he/she can get a cards, Badges or something that his points that he/she earned can buy. I think you familiar on this because i got this idea on a certain arcade gaming shop where people claim their prices depending on the tickets they earned in playing some arcade games.

Also lets remove or make a new games for points like for example:

in MALE vs. Female in every post number 20 a member can earn 10 points.
in AFF attendance game in every post number 10 a member can earn 5 points.

and so on.

Also as for them to claim a point i guess we should also make a claiming a points thread where members can post the link of the certain thread and post number that they acquired a point. So that they will earn a points.

The cards, badges or Claims a certain thingy that we will put in the claiming thread has a certain points or price ofc.

I guess this is helpfull and will not stress us card makers here. Also we need someone will monitor the claiming points to update the poits earned ofc!

@deeviluke: I still have not done any progress on bluerose 123 ^^ but if you need some psd samples for some g-reuest that ive done ill give them to you so that you get a idea from it. But its to freaking unorganized(even if you ask yooiji xD) especially the layers since im to lazy doing some others layout and request.

P.S.

Please dont get lazy on reading my novel :P
relic-sanAug 8, 2013 1:57 AM
Aug 8, 2013 2:48 AM

Mar 2013
Interesting.....

But 1 question- When you say every 10/20 members, do you mean #10, #20, #30, #40.... or when a single user post 10/20 times?
Aug 8, 2013 3:08 AM

Apr 2013
Shizukage said:
Interesting.....

But 1 question- When you say every 10/20 members, do you mean #10, #20, #30, #40.... or when a single user post 10/20 times?

yes every post #10 or post #20 a certain member can earn a points^^

not 12 or 20 times of posting.. we will just based on the post number so that it will be easy to monitor and ofc if the member is interested in gaining a point for claiming he/she we will post the link of the thread as a evidence in the claiming a points thread^^ and thats the time the list updater will update the points xDD

if any questions just ask me^^ since it would greatly help xD
Aug 8, 2013 3:09 AM

Dec 2012
Sending staff newsletter would be faster to know whether they are still here or not.

only few eps? you have to watch it more often , you can see later why one piece is considered best shounen ever. ;p

isnt bad idea , especially Claiming thread.
I want to claim my waifu ~desu xD

before we start points system , lets organize everything first.
I can help with it if you want. (well lets see what sukryle says)
but wouldnt be that bit pain in the ass to collect points and counting ?

@relic-tan , its fine. my works are messy aswell so im kinda used to it.
well , i can do rest of the layouts. i have some free time after all.
only thing i cant do is damn slicing xD so can I count on you to slice layout? ;p

dont worry , lol. I read pretty fast and prefer longer messages.
Aug 8, 2013 3:19 AM

Mar 2013
Ok i get it now

If that's the case then i think it would be wise if we ask Yua for some advice because she's also one of the admin in the TCC where they have this thread. But trust me, this looks like a really tough job
Aug 8, 2013 3:24 AM

Apr 2013
dont worry we will not collect points coz it a real pain especially when a thread reaches a thousand posts. The member that is interested in gaining a points for claiming will just copy and paste the url link and post it in the point claiming thread^^ so that it would be easy for the list updater to update the points.

@deeviluke: yeah dont worry i can handle the slicing as you can see i added or put all the request in my blog because its all sliced and i did not make the whole layout as a GIF since it will greatly decrease its quality (you know the dithering thingy right? since GIF only uses uhmm 256 colors if not mistaken) and also obviously gif is done after slicing the layout so that images size will well fit.
Aug 8, 2013 3:40 AM

Apr 2013
Shizukage said:
Ok i get it now

If that's the case then i think it would be wise if we ask Yua for some advice because she's also one of the admin in the TCC where they have this thread. But trust me, this looks like a really tough job

Oh i see so theirs a club that also have that idea well its nice so i guess some members already know about this. And i think the only problem in TCC is that the list updater will be having hard time in counting especially if the post number will reach more 1000 post. Thats why the member that is only interested in claiming will post url link of his/her post in the Point claiming thread that we will make.

So basically their is two threads:

• one is for displaying the Claims with their prices and for the member who want to claim can post their.

• second is a thread for Points so the only interested member can post the url link their if they reach a certain post # and for us admins to update their points

and the rest of the system for points will be planned on what thread we will put it
  • Aug 8, 2013 3:46 AM

Mar 2013
    Then i'll let you guys start and i'll try to follow later and probably keep on updating it since i also play a lot of forum games too
    Aug 8, 2013 8:44 AM

Mar 2013
    I'm still here ^^ (kinda) I think that might actually be a better idea to do than just continue with all the card threads seperately. Also, I agree with Relic, if people would want to get points they should just notify us of this and send us the link to the post concerned.
    Aug 9, 2013 6:36 AM

Feb 2013
    hi guys .....
    sorry for late reply at last free from work .
    ready to help you guys :D ...
    Aug 9, 2013 8:49 AM

Apr 2013
    Hi buddy XD

btw i added only the old admins in the staffs on the layout since idk if other admins are still here or not.

im thinking if its ok for us to send them a newsletter of notification :)
    Aug 9, 2013 8:54 AM

Dec 2012
    Lets make staff icons :3
    I can help with it if want to.
    Aug 9, 2013 8:55 AM

Mar 2013
    Should i ask try asking them myself?
    Aug 9, 2013 8:58 AM

Mar 2013
    deeviluke said:

Really? i'd would be great if it's possible and that way i can inform the other staff too
    Aug 9, 2013 8:59 AM

Apr 2013
    deeviluke said:

yeah thats a great idea ^^ idk about the other admins though

also were will we put/send the staff images and other details? also is it ok to send the other admins a newsletter of notifications? so that we will know.
    Aug 9, 2013 9:01 AM

Dec 2012
    sure , have made staff icons before and its not that hard.

however staff must choose their own pic and preferably good quality , so you can send staff newsletter about it. :D
    Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
    Pages (23) « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Male vs. Female | version 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

smellslikeshit - Aug 5, 2013

5974 by fausifahrial »»
    Aug 31, 3:25 PM

Sticky: » ⓐ Anime Friends Forever Attendance Game ⓐ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SukryLi - Jun 9, 2013

2899 by fausifahrial »»
    Dec 29, 2023 10:17 PM

» What is your favorite anime genre?

Shizukage - Jun 9, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
    Aug 29, 2021 8:08 AM

» [Quiz] Which Anime Character are You?

sachawon - Aug 31, 2013

47 by Viviace51 »»
    Aug 29, 2021 7:58 AM

» [Game] Continue of the last letter ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yooiji - Apr 12, 2013

3767 by Rukia_Motionless »»
    Aug 31, 2020 11:54 PM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.