Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 28, 2012 11:38 PM
Jun 2010
Bill places the can down and jumps up licking Noh on the cheek. Bill then picks up the can and walks back to Albus."Good job boy." Bill barked as Albus started to pet him.

Aug 29, 2012 12:07 AM

Nov 2011
Noh leaned back when he was given the annual doggy smooch. He huffed slightly and wiped his face. He was now bored at this point. He took out his pen and notepad and started to sketch.
Aug 29, 2012 7:44 AM

Jan 2012
Walking from the market district, Kairi walked into the park with her hands behind her back. She looked around for an empty bench to sit, walked down she noticed there were a few people already at the park. Sitting down, she stretched her arms and yawned.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 29, 2012 8:13 AM

Jan 2008
Asher quietly made her way around the park. The hood to her grey jacket was pulled over her head casting her face in a slight shadow as she made observations of her surroundings and those within it. The set of headphones she wore on her ears blasted out the latest piano piece of one of her favorite composers.
Eventually she came across one of the benches and removing her hood she sat down. Pulling her pack into her lap she reached inside and began rummaging around for a few moments before pulling out what seemed to be the rather battered leftovers of her breakfast, a half eaten wrap or burrito of some kind. Unwrapping it with one hand she continued to rummage and pulled out a equally battered flask for her pack and popped the top taking a sip of the contents. Her nose scrunched up a bit as the taste of the contents of the flask hit her mouth and then took a bit of the burrito. Taking the headphones from her ears and letting them dangle around her neck, she began to listen around her, "Birds, people and their pets, yawns…hmm this park is rather loud today," she said to herself as she shuffled though the different noises listening to each a little before switching to the next her eyes following in the general direction of each sound to determine its source.
Aug 29, 2012 12:37 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly walked the given path in the park, his eyes wandering around to find something that would catch his interest. He scratched the back of his head, he was bored again, he was just now seeking for something to fulfill his boredom. A heavy sigh escaped his lips, not knowing what to do. He would approach people, but he thought he was bad it, remembering the last time he did, he was ignored. Although, he was surprised at how many people were at the park during the day. Not only that, but he also spotted the people that he met not long ago, the man who could control shadows, the Doll, and the man who could control water. When are they going to fight again? In his mind, he played the fight of the two fighters once more, wondering when the two would fight again. It was an interesting fight, or so he thought.

After roaming the park, he stopped his tracks and sat down on the lively fresh grass of the terrain. His hand placing a few pills of TicTac in his mouth to crunch, he was glad to have this kind of obeisance since he loved TicTac. He sat quietly, the silence consuming him, and became patient once again; awaiting for an event to happen.
Aug 29, 2012 12:38 PM

Mar 2012
Bear got up and looked up... A few clouds... Maybe Bear grinned and walked into a more deserted area. He felt his pockets to search for peppers. I have enough

Bear raised his hand and put on his goggles. He created pressure (raising the temperature to attract water) in the sky in which in time will create more clouds and after a while will create rain. "Okay then time to leave"

Bear started walking to the exit while noticing that a cloud was slowly forming. "Good"
I am Invisible
Aug 29, 2012 2:07 PM

Jan 2008
Asher turned her attention from the sounds around her to the sky as she noticed a cloud was forming. She also felt a slight temperature change in the air, "Hmm they didn't call for rain?" she said to herself having not seen that in the weather forecast she'd watched through the electronic's stores windows earlier that morning though weather was one of those fickle things so those forecast never really panned out anyway.

Shoving the last bits of her burrito back into the wrapper,she planned to save the last bit for dinner,she then placed it and her flask back in her pack. Standing she stretched her arms over her head lacing the fingers behind her head and decided to walk around a bit and see a bit more of the park while the weather held out, humming a catchy tune as she went.

She stopped as she saw someone sitting in the grass being a bit too quiet for her liking, "Hey you alright just sitting there like that?"
Aug 29, 2012 2:20 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly gazed up at the sky as he watched the clouds forming together. Is it going to rain? He thought, scratching the back of his head and heaving a small sigh. He nodded to himself, he confirmed that rain would soon hit the place. Although, he wondered who did it, could it be the man who could control water? He didn't want rain since it would only take him back indoors, but it didn't matter.

Zarkly was about to stand up, but he was approached by a voice from an unknown person. His sea blue eyes quickly examining the person who was a female, he nodded to her question. He stood up straightly, dusting his clothes off. "Mh'hm, I'm fine, thank you if you're concerned." He flashed a small smile upon his face. "Er, so what's up?" He didn't expect someone to approach him, but yet again, it was enough to forget about his boredom and it was always interesting to meet a new person.
Aug 29, 2012 2:30 PM

Jan 2008
Asher smiled back at the boy and answered his question, "At the moment not very much. To be honest it’s turning out to be a rather dull day. Even more so if it decides to rain," she said with a soft chuckle.

“Um sorry to bother you by the way…it just looked a bit odd you sitting so quietly in the middle of the grass by yourself.”
Aug 29, 2012 2:36 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly let out a light chuckle as well, nodding his head in agreement. "Yes, I know what you mean. It'd be worse if it rains. It would just make the day even boring, not much to do today." His gaze went up at the sky, but soon locating his sight back to her.

"Oh please, no worries. You didn't bother me at all. I was sitting down on the grass all by myself because I was so bored." He said with a calm voice. "So, don't worry about it. If anything, talking to you is way better." He extended out his hand for a shake, wanting to know more about the female since he was just curious. "The name is Zarkly, and you are?"
Aug 29, 2012 2:38 PM

Nov 2011
Noh gave a slight noise of interest when he noticed a few more people entering the park. He smiled to himself softly before leaning back then forth to give himself momentum to stand up. Prior to finally standing up, he started to walk slowly towards Zarkly, and Asher. He stopped a far distance from the two, and started to write into his notebook.

"..."
Aug 29, 2012 2:40 PM

Nov 2011
Saif gave off a soft chuckle when he raised an eye and looked up and noticed stormy skies starting to accumulate around the park. He instantly started to get the image of Ken, but chuckled. He closed the eye that opened, and smiled.

"Another time.." He mumbled to himself, preparing for the rain.
Aug 29, 2012 3:02 PM

Jan 2008
"Asher. Nice to meet you Zarkley," she gave a soft smile and nodded her head in a gentle gretting manner. " I suppose we both made the wrong decision thinking the park would be a lively place."
Aug 29, 2012 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly nodded his head as well, planting her name in his mind. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Asher." He looked around as he spoke once more. "Unfortunately, yes. The park isn't lively as I thought it would be, but hey, I met you. That's something." He scanned his surroundings, not knowing what else to do. Before turning his sight back to her, he spotted someone from afar, trying to figure out who it was. "Hm." The person looked familiar. The man that can manipulate water? He guessed, thinking that the man also caused the up-coming rain.
Aug 29, 2012 3:29 PM

Nov 2011
Zarkly would be incorrect when he would assume that Noh was Saif. Noh gave off a yawn as he started to sketch the two speaking. He wasn't openly artistic, but did what he had to do to satisfy his wants.
Tsukune-DonoAug 29, 2012 3:36 PM
Aug 29, 2012 3:49 PM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded and gave a soft chuckle, " I suppose that is something. Though sadly I probably won't prove to be all that interesting either,"she said gently scratching her head. As she spoke her green eyes drifted from him to some standing some distance from them. She supposed he was observing being as bored as they both seemed to be. Listening she heard a subtle scratching noise as his pencil met the note pad. For now he seemed a harmless observer so she looked back at Zarkly.

Focusing her attention back on him she renewed the conversation, "So are you from around here? I'm a little new to this place."
Aug 29, 2012 3:56 PM

Nov 2011
Noh gave off a slight yawn, and immediately fell, sitting criss-cross as he eventually finished his drawing, and gently separated it from the notebook, before allowing it to wither free into the stormy, windy air. His hand motioned over to his pizza delivery hat, removing it, and placing it into his satchel. He stood up, and motioned closer, and closer to Zarkly and Asher. Eventually motioning pass them with a innocent look back before sitting at the bottom of a autumn coloured maple tree.
Aug 29, 2012 4:00 PM

Jul 2012
Is that him? Zarkly aimed carefully at the man, but only to find out that the person wasn't the same one as before. He turned his face back to Asher to answer her question. "Ah, yes, I'm from around here, and you're new. That's cool, welcome." He said, his voice was more cheerful as he welcomed Asher with a smile forming across his face.

He then asked if she needed any assistant around town. "Need any help around? I'd be glad to help a newcomer, it won't be a big deal."
Aug 29, 2012 4:07 PM

Jan 2008
"I'd hate to cause any trouble to you. I figure I'll find my way to places eventually. Being lost is part of the fun after all, " she said only half jokingly as she'd found you ran into some rather interesting things when you were lost some times.

She watched as Noh passed, "Hmm...do you know that fellow?"
Aug 29, 2012 4:27 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly chuckled and nodded his head to her. "Mm'kay, that's right. Being lost is the fun part." He smiled, following her gaze over at Noh. He shook his head this time. "No, not at all. Hmm, looks interesting though. Pizza." He said, his hand rubbing his stomach which reminded him to take more TicTac and so he did, putting at least five pills at once. He only had one more container left. Ah, I've got to buy more of these.
Aug 29, 2012 4:35 PM

Nov 2011
Noh felt like communicating, and he noticed those two seemed to also show a sign of interest, even if it may be just a bit. He stood up, and motioned towards the two, now standing infront of them. He tilted his head, and smiled. He stuck his hand into his satchel, pulling out a pen and his notepad. He wrote on it slightly.

He tore the sheet after he finished, and raised it in view.

"Hi." It read.
Tsukune-DonoAug 29, 2012 4:39 PM
Aug 29, 2012 4:39 PM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded in agreement, "Yeah sorta got that mysterious silent type air to him no?" Hearing the word pizza her stomach grumbled as her merger meal of a few bites of burrito here and there seemed not to be cutting it.

She saw Noh raise the sign and smiled softly, "Hmmm seems you really are the silent type and hello."
ashuriskissAug 29, 2012 4:43 PM
Aug 29, 2012 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
"Mh'hm." Zarkly agreed, he too was a bit hungry from hearing himself say pizza. He just shook it off and turned to face the new person in front of them, seeing the sign, he replied back. "Ah, hello as well." His lips formed into a smile, wondering if the person had trouble communicating with voice.
Aug 29, 2012 4:48 PM

Nov 2011
Noh tilted his head softly, and wrote into his notepad once more. He ripped off a page, and raised it once more.

"Hungry?" it read. A few lines below it read: "Pizza?"
Aug 29, 2012 4:53 PM

Jan 2008
Asher's stomach sounded off again as she read the page and she chuckled, "I am a bit hungry. A nice slice of pizza sounds mighty tasty at the moment."

She turned to Zarkly having noticed he'd rubbed his stomach earlier and had been consuming tic tacs at an rather noticeable pace, "How about you?"
Aug 29, 2012 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly watched the male write and tear the paper off to show the words to them. It was interesting. After reading the two words, he nodded lightly. "Ah, pizza! Of course, I am quite hungry, but... Are you sure? I don't want to bother you." He looked at Asher to see her answer to this. He pulled out money from his pocket as he turned back to the male. " Don't worry, I'll pay." He smiled, then he questioned him. "What's your name?"
Aug 29, 2012 4:57 PM

Nov 2011
Nao looked at Asher, and smiled weakly. His attention shifted to Zarkly, and nodded once. He started to scribble into his notepad. After a minute or so, he noticed the money being pulled out of the pockets of Zarkly. He waved it off. He then ripped the sheet from the notepad and presented it.

"Free. Noh. You two?" It read. Two lines lower, it read:

"Follow." He then started to motion from there current location and towards the Market District, taking the conversation on the go.
Aug 29, 2012 5:02 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly noticed Noh wave the money off, he sighed a bit as he put it away. A brighter smile was glued on his face. "Thank you, Noh. You're quite generous." He looked at Asher and assumed that she would follow as well. He followed Noh from behind and gave out his name. "The name is Zarkly." He said, he liked people such as Noh, kind and generous. He could already imagine himself eating pizza, he hasn't eaten anything for today.
Aug 29, 2012 5:07 PM
Jun 2010
Albus headed down to the Market District with Bill following.

Aug 29, 2012 5:07 PM

Jan 2008
"I'm Asher. Nice to meet you Noh, " she said following behind the two and smiling. "And like Zarkly said thank you very much for the meal." She feel into stride behind them sticking close as not to get lost in the crowd and be left behind.
Sep 1, 2012 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
Saif eventually found himself tired, and bored. He jumped up from his nap, and gently stretched his arms about. He grabbed his back, and slung it over his shoulder before heading towards the Apartments
Nov 24, 2012 9:31 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru was walking around the town. He had blindly wandered into the park and looked up at the sky with an emotionless face. "I'll find you, bastard." He said coldly to no one in particular.
Nov 24, 2012 9:42 AM

Dec 2011
Ken looked at the entrance of the park. Someone came by. Oddly, the person stared into the air and said something. Ken smiled, he stood up and walked over to the stranger.

"Hey, what are you doing?"
Nov 24, 2012 10:02 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru heard someone speak to him. He turned his head to the destination of the voice. "Do you honestly care?" He asked in a monotone, with an emotionless face to match.
Nov 24, 2012 10:37 AM

Dec 2011
Ken chuckled a little at the response of the stranger. He looked at the emotionless face. "Hmm.. not really lively."

"I guess not. I'm Ken."
Nov 24, 2012 11:15 AM

Dec 2011
"Masaru Takeshi." He stated blankly, refusing to remove his emotionless face. He stared him down with cold, empty eyes.
Nov 24, 2012 11:37 AM

Dec 2011
The stranger, Masaru Takeshi, had kept the same emotionless face. Ken clicked his tongue and thought about what to say to continue this conversation, since it was bored around here.

"What brings you here?"
Nov 24, 2012 11:44 AM

Dec 2011
"Looking for someone." Masaru answered. He found it strange that this person approached him out of random. He couldn't help but be cautious. Although Ken did not look like much of a threat how he was, anyone can be a threat, appearances don't matter.
Nov 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Dec 2011
"Who might that be?", Ken asked curiously. Anything would've been better. He was bored, really bored. Ken looked at Eri, asking himself why she didn't follow him. Knowing this person was a stranger, he was cautious.
Nov 24, 2012 12:28 PM

Dec 2011
"My brother." Masaru stated. "I doubt you've seen him though." He looked at the sky again.
Nov 24, 2012 12:35 PM

Mar 2012
Max walked onto the park and two things struck him the most. The two people chatting yet still strangers to one another..... Hmm.... Max walked to a tree and sat down.
He then put on his headsets and listened to the two, erasing any sound that wasn't dangerous to him.
I am Invisible
Nov 24, 2012 12:47 PM

Dec 2011
"You're looking for your brother?", Ken asked. Masaru looked up in the sky again. "Would the sky be related, i wonder.". Someone else walked through the entrance. The stranger went to a tree and sat down. He seemed suspicious, but Ken let it go.

"Would it have something to do with the sky?", Ken asked, "You've been taken interest in it."
Nov 24, 2012 1:07 PM

Dec 2011
"No, just something I am curious of." Masaru said calmly. "I do not need the sky to find him however."
Nov 24, 2012 1:19 PM

Dec 2011
"Why would you want to find him?", Ken sighed. Everything that happens here, happens too slow. Ken gets bored because of that. Ken had taken interest in Masaru's story, but still nothing happens around here.
Nov 24, 2012 1:28 PM

Dec 2011
"He did something... I need to make sure he doesn't do something like that again." Masaru said slightly annoyed.
Nov 24, 2012 1:43 PM

Dec 2011
Something.., what might that be...?, Ken asked himself. The stranger looked rather annoyed, Maybe i should leave him alone?. Ken looked around, the park is as quiet and boring as ever.

"What did he do?"
Nov 24, 2012 1:46 PM

Dec 2011
"Kill." Masaru answered rather bluntly. He clenched his fist slightly, as he remembered that moment in his life. However, other than that, he showed no annoyance.
Nov 24, 2012 1:50 PM

Dec 2011
Kill...

Ken looked at the ground, looking back at the memories of the orphanage. There had never been murders there, not that he knew of. But still. It clouded his mind, the feelings the stranger is going through.

"Kill.., who?"
Nov 24, 2012 1:55 PM

Dec 2011
"Everyone." Masaru stated. "Mother, Father, Little Sister, Best Friend. Everyone." He seemed more like a doll than a contractor by the way he sounded. Stating that they were all dead no longer bothered him, only when he thought of who did it did any emotion appear.
Nov 24, 2012 2:15 PM

Mar 2012
Max was intrigued by this man's cause. He must have one sadistic brother.
Max pulled out his notebook and his flute. He played tune after tune writing each single melody. Every stanza. Every component of this man's sorrow. Or so Max thought.
I am Invisible
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

» [Town] Market District ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

363 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Dec 20, 2012 6:13 PM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.