Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 28, 2012 8:49 AM
Jun 2010
Angelina's eyes twinkled. She had no real objective with this game of thrones, only to have fun. She lifted her right hand dentally, revealing a similar ring upon her third finger; that, which the humans called the ring finger. She smiled, letting forth a laugh that sounded like a thousand bells ringing in harmony all at once.

◦It feels so close to me, yet i can't grasp it even if i extend my hands. Even so ... Even if i cant reach it ... there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking up at the same sky, If i can remember that, then even when we are apart from each other, I believe that we can be together. I will run forward now. If i set my goal far enough, then someday .. I'll be able to reach what I aimed for.
Emiya Shiro (Fate/stay Night)
Jun 28, 2012 2:04 PM

Jun 2011
Gabrielle Crux

Gabrielle grinned.She lifted her hand,the one with the ring,and chuckled.A chuckle so beautiful,that one could swear they heard a bird of paradise singing.
"Let the game begin." she murmured,as she snapped her fingers.The two duelists were engulfed by the mystic light.

((Your duel room will soon be up.))
Jun 28, 2012 4:59 PM

Apr 2011
Caius didn't even bother turning around to watch... Dueling he felt wasn't too much of a 'spectator's sport'. He preferred being part of the action rather than just wathcing it. So he continued to sit and rest, and order a drink while he rested...
Jun 28, 2012 6:40 PM

Jun 2009
William came out of the shop next door to the pub with a brand new suit of leather armour, this one was a little thicker and stiffer than the old suit but he really couldnt complain too much. William took his flinlock pistol caliber .666 out of his belt and load it with a siolid lead ball, he then checked all his items too make sure he was ready. "alright let do this". William held up his ring " i challenge you to Royal Arms!"
Jun 28, 2012 8:36 PM

Mar 2012
Saiko

He stared at the man for a moment "I humbly accept this battle" He checked his belongings.
"OH god where did i put that ring..." Saiko checks his fingers
"Not there...." He then looks up, left, right, down, that way, this way, over there, over here, down there, up there, right there, right here.
"......" Saiko shoves his hands in his pockets.
"Oh here it is!" He takes it out and raises it.
"Okay there we go!~ Now i accept this challenge"
I am Invisible
Jun 30, 2012 3:52 PM

Jul 2011
Frederik Rein

"Two duels?" Frederik said as she inspected the battles. "This will be interesting..." he said taking a gulp of his drink. He didn't plan on fighting anyone at the moment. He knew that someone might take advantage of his handicap of drinking alcohol, so it would be unwise for him to engage until he all the alcohol left his system. But it was okay if he was watching, alcohol plus entertainment was a win win in Frederik's book.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Jul 1, 2012 5:10 PM

Jun 2012
"No interesting thoughts in the city at all." Daichi spoke to himself as he wandered down the street trying to find someone who's thoughts were worth listening to. He had remember hearing about a rather popular tavern."What was it called again... The Stone Drunkard, No....The Stone something.....The Stone Tankard!" Daichi mumbling suddenly became a quick shout as he made his why to the tavern intent on toying with people's minds and hearing personal thoughts.

After a short walk Daichi arrived at his destination and took a seat near in the corner randomly peering into the thought of the patrons wait for one to strike his fancy.'please let this be worth my time' he thought to himself.
"The incident, are you behind it? If you are i'll slash you, and if you arn't i'll slash you and move on."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [Duel]Angelina Shelden vs. Ruri Elivagar[Duel]

AngelicXI - Jul 2, 2012

5 by Chotgoriin »»
Jul 4, 2012 3:50 PM

» Registration

Chotgoriin - Jun 18, 2012

19 by Chotgoriin »»
Jul 4, 2012 1:27 PM

» [Duel Has Ended] Hime Hajime vs. William Jackson [William is the victor]

AngelicXI - Jun 22, 2012

22 by AngelicXI »»
Jun 22, 2012 8:14 PM

» Horgenthar: The Dwarven City

Chotgoriin - Jun 21, 2012

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Jun 21, 2012 5:12 PM

» The Evergreen

Chotgoriin - Jun 21, 2012

0 by Chotgoriin »»
Jun 21, 2012 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.