Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 26, 2012 2:34 PM

Feb 2012
Yeah I could never handle windows movie maker, I used to use camtasia studio as a replacement, crashes less and runs smoother, when I edit now I use Sony Vegas, I just find it has far more features.

"A man who never made a mistake, never made anything at all" - Albert einstein
Jul 27, 2012 12:02 PM

May 2010
Tell me about it.. Its a real nightmare..
I won't complain however.. Despite of the movie maker system having its many limits as to what effects you can use and how long you can use it before it crashes.. It has helped me out lots in the past..

Might upgrade to Sony sometime in the future.. but as for now..
I am very much proud to be able to make WMM videos work gradually..
Feels more growing using it too.. Comparing my last video to the first one I made..
wow, Things have changed.. They really have.. Lots..
Jul 27, 2012 1:06 PM

Feb 2012
They keep getting better every time.

Jul 28, 2012 10:22 AM

May 2010
That's so cute.. Arigatou Gozaimasu :D
I'm just thrilled that people actually are watching my videos..
Despite of them not being Studio created ones.. ^^,

Thanks for remaining a follower and fan of my videos an-chan.. :)
Jul 28, 2012 11:21 AM

Feb 2012
Anytime :)

Aug 1, 2012 5:46 AM

Nov 2011
try wataching this its extremely dumb but fun

Aug 1, 2012 6:37 AM

Feb 2012
I saw that on smosh pit weekly a while back, I love the japanese, BUT THEY ARE CRAZY.

Aug 1, 2012 10:23 AM

May 2010
Yeah, Japanese people are awesome <3<3
I really have to move to Japan now.. Living here is making not living there all the more suffocating..
Aug 1, 2012 10:35 AM

Feb 2012
I know right, at least your of the legal age, I am the youngest person here, I still have a few years till I can get out of the house.

Aug 1, 2012 10:47 AM

May 2010
Aww... Poor An-chan.. Why don't you get a false id and leave then?... ^^
Aug 1, 2012 10:52 AM

Feb 2012
I am amazing with computers and have a few connections I shouldn't, if I really wanted to, I could get out of the country, problem is, my father is really good with computers and has even more connections than I do, and if he really wanted to, he could get me back in the country, so being good at hacking doesn't matter if you have a parent who can't exactly match, but has plenty of communications who can.

Aug 1, 2012 11:15 AM

May 2010
That would indeed make things a bit more difficult.. Ah, Should I worry about having your father hunting me down? ^^
Nah, Just kidding... again.. me and my lame humour.
I'm not really such a good rolemodel anyways..
Never was, never been.. Still, I like it that way.. Doesn't look to good for my future children though.
Guess I'll have to find a father who really loves kids and responsibility >.>
Aug 1, 2012 11:21 AM

Feb 2012
No point in worrying about marriage yet, im sure your children will be fine, you always need a good sense of humor and they can learn that too, although refrain from certain parts of your humor till your children are over 12.

Aug 1, 2012 11:27 AM

May 2010
Haha, good idea ^^
And that is kinda easy for you to say.. I'm getting old as I am typing this comment down..
Wow, Why does the time pass so quickly by..?

Oh Well, If I'm still unmarried in 10 years... I'll marry my anime collection.. lmao
Aug 1, 2012 11:33 AM

Feb 2012
Well don't know if the church says anything against that.

I don't see the benefit of getting married, sure my opinions on romance has changed as back on the original RA I said I thought it was something made up for stories and it wasn't a real thing, now, seeing as I have fallen for a girl since then my opinions are different but I still don't see the point of needing it down in writing.

Aug 1, 2012 11:39 AM

May 2010
Yeah, Not really.. I just really love the Wedding Kimonos... The only reason as to why I want to get married <3
Nippon ga daisuki yo <3

Seriously though, can you blame me?... beats wedding dresses..
Aug 1, 2012 11:49 AM

Feb 2012
So true, wedding dresses are boring in my opinion.

Aug 1, 2012 11:56 AM

May 2010
Finally someone who agrees with me.... Only people who look good in a wedding dress, anime characters.. oh and asians.. But I'm not an asian.. (As much as I want to be one)
Just not possible..
Aug 1, 2012 11:58 AM

Feb 2012
WHY CANT WE BE ASIANS,

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Moving on, its not I don't like wedding dresses, I just prefer kimonos.

Aug 1, 2012 12:11 PM

May 2010
Yep call on that one, chinese hanfu's are also beautiful though <3

But its all so expensive >.>
Aug 1, 2012 12:19 PM

Feb 2012
I have to agree they do look beautiful, sucks that everything is expensive.

Aug 1, 2012 12:31 PM

May 2010
Welcome to 2012..
Just be happy you don't live here in norway..
Norway is actually been given the winning title of being the most expensive country in the world. And right behind norway, there is Japan..

Well, I have already bought a Japanese Kimono, And a Korean Hanbok,..
I will someway or another be able to buy a chinese hanfu..
the other two weren't really all that cheap either..
I can't wait to go to japan...

Remember the drama I told you about, The one being based on a true story.
She starts to fall often as she can't make her body work properly..
This one ached as I was watching it.. Just remembered when we were talking about kimonos and such..
Its so horrible that it is based on a true story.. imagine living like that..
I hate that guy beside her, Somehow I hope you will do the same when you watch the drama..

The wierd thing, people say that the main actress here in this drama is unattractive.. I don't see that atall.. why is that..?

the fall:

Aug 1, 2012 1:28 PM

Dec 2011
"Why does the time pass so quickly by..?"
It only goes fast when you look at the past and what you have done
If you look at the future, towards a goal, time will seem to get by slow...because you have to wait for something.

ex: me waiting to get to japan somehow -_-
Aug 1, 2012 3:29 PM

Feb 2012
I don't get people. how is she unattractive?

I will get round to watching it sometime I am just scheduling through, 53, that's how many anime I need to watch, once I get through them I will start watching the dramas you suggest.

Aug 1, 2012 6:25 PM

May 2010
I know.. Its saddening.. She is such a cutie..
If she is unattractive, there certainly isn't any hope left for the rest of us..
Haha, You should really look forward to the Ranma 1\2 movie.. Its so adorable..
Just gotta love the panda..

I want to get a pandabear.. why do they have to be dangerous?...

@SDL
Nomatter if I look at the past of future my time always passes fast as I am seeing my two year old little sister growing up more and more by the day.. Time nearly stood still before I became an older sister this time around...
Aug 2, 2012 8:24 AM

Dec 2011
Unattractive? Who? The cloth?...no way

@sunny...well...in that case all i can say it
sux to be you xD (gomen ne)

Watched the ranma one, have to say the similarities between it and the anime were so many...even the typical anime humor was there
Aug 2, 2012 8:48 AM

Feb 2012
Will have to watch it then, after I have watched the entire ranma 1/2 series.

Aug 2, 2012 1:30 PM

Dec 2011
In that case i will be on the lookout for spoilers
That's the worst thing that could happen.
Aug 2, 2012 2:07 PM

Feb 2012
Great, your hurting your own brain by ending the topic, ahhh.

Aug 2, 2012 2:13 PM

Dec 2011
Oh don't worry, i'm sure sunny will say something as soon as she comes here so...problem solved.
Aug 2, 2012 2:29 PM

May 2010
So, What are you guys watching lately?.. Anything in particular caught your attention? :D
Just regained my whole Clannad obsession >.>
Aug 2, 2012 2:31 PM

Feb 2012
I have been watching Kaichou wa Maid-sama recently, and working on my visual novel while playing visual novels.

Aug 2, 2012 2:45 PM

May 2010
Ah, Love Visual Novels <3 Clannad was too adorable.. Planning on buying like 10 others too..
Kaichou ne? How much have you seen?
Watching or rewatching?...
Aug 2, 2012 2:58 PM

Feb 2012
I watched up to episode 16 before school took over and I had to quit last time, now I have all summer I am gonna watch all of it, I am currently on episode 12.

Aug 2, 2012 3:04 PM

May 2010
Nice, It only gets better after that point ^^
Thank goodness for the perverted alien (being usui ofcourse..)
Such an adorable bond between the two of them..
Aug 3, 2012 10:19 AM

Feb 2012
Yeah, usui is awesome because of his attitude, I mean when he's being followed by ayuzawa he justs walk around the city doing the most random things possible just to confuse ayuzawa.

That is just plain awesome.

Aug 3, 2012 12:47 PM

May 2010
Tell me about it, I loved that anime.. I bought the dvd shortly after I completed the anime..
Seeing as I watched it currently airing the waiting was kinda suffocating for the anime to be released as such though.. Was pretty quick to find out when it was as I checked everyday..
I remember I bought three good dvd's that season..
Yumeiro Patissiere, Kaichou was Maid-Sama and B gata H kei..
anime is way better watched in HD.. Totally awesome.

Haha gotta love the baka-trio too though who always believe they have a chance on misa-chan.. Still feeling bad for what Kaichou did to kurotatsu's ears though..
It seemed like it hurt.. Alot..
Aug 3, 2012 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
Pain is necessary.

I wouldn't be able to buy anime stuff even if I wanted to, not to mention the problems, one, I don't like watching anime when my brother is in the room cus I can't focus it while he's going on about shit all in the background, I don't want to be mean, but he justs sits there for hours on end, talking to himself about theories for how to create a black hole and destroy the world, hes only 9.

two is that my brother constantly uses the TV for video games, so I can't use that, and my computer runs over a vga cable, so I wouldn't even get real HD if I did buy dvds.

Aug 3, 2012 3:10 PM

May 2010
wow, it seems you have it rough an-chan.. Wow, only nine and he already thinks like a fulldegree terrorist? That's pretty bad.. The better choice I guess to keep him away from certain anime shows..

But if your brothers always are around you, Are you close or are you merely sharing a room..
Gotta be rough watching anime with siblings in the room..
It would be like me watching Eiken with my sister.. Totally emberrasing..
So much ecchi, Showed her Koe de Oshigoto once since she wondered what the sounds from you room always were.. sounded like they were from ero movies..
Well, Disgarded her thoughts of me being a total perv.. But, Gosh how awkward wasn't it showing her that anime?...
OMG, I seriously was traumatized for a week after.. >.>
Aug 3, 2012 5:21 PM

Feb 2012
Lol, because I am the fourth in a row of 7 children, you heard me right 7 of us and because the property market in England is a bitch me and my brother have to share a room, but literally, earlier today my brother was going on about the problem is that if he wants to make a black hole has to find a way to transport some black into a hole. I am serious.

Yeah I have 3 categories for animes and when I watch them, I have fun ones which are ones I would be willing to watch with my brother in the room, most of these ones I barely pay much attention to, they just run in the background.

I have daytime entertainment ones which are ones I will watch in the day time, but not while my brother is in the room, lovely complex being an example.

Then I have night time ones, these are the sort of ones which have full on ecchi, very dark and gory themes, or sometimes ones to epic to watch with interuption, sword art online is one of those, and freezing and mirai nikki are ones which for gory or ecchi reasons, (I swear when they wrote the story for freezing the main category of writing was make sure the females clothing is removed at least 4 times within the episode.

Yeah, my brother was going on for a week about a certain part in naruto where he tries to peek on sakura changing, he bugged me about it for 3 weeks.

Well, I get my own room in 6 years time, I might actually make enough money to rent an apartment by then though, game development is a profitable buisness.

Aug 3, 2012 5:33 PM

May 2010
Yeah better get a steady income before you start thinking about moving away.. Trust me, If this wasn't an issue I would no longer have found myself as an Norwegian citizen.. Just waiting around for another crazy guy in the capital to go crazy and kill someone..
The atmosphere here have been extremely different now than that it was last year untill July 22nd..

Seven children.. that's alot.. I thought we were many as we were four, but you definately have us beaten..
Yeah, Better categorize.. however when you have to go around like that it may be quite irritating concidering the fact that if you had a room alone, You may have been able to seen all the anime you wanted to anytime nomatter genre.. With the doors locked ofcourse.. never know when there comes intruders..

Wow, Your brothers a Narutard? That's pretty bad.. They are always hardcore.. ^^

Well as for animes when you'd not even have tought that the people made it had heard of clothes, well, you've gotta watch eiken then.. Its really bad...
ecchiness, nope its worse in genre.. Its in the erotica genre..

Better look to 2018 then.. ^^
2018.. Gosh I'll be 25..... There's no hope left for me anymore..
Not gonna worry or even think about the future..
Aug 4, 2012 1:40 AM

Dec 2011
Personally i got sick of ecchi, unless the story is really good
There's only one like that so far
Koe de oshigoto.
If you know others, i'm open...however not stupid ones like..idk highscool dxd?
Aug 4, 2012 12:46 PM

May 2010
IDK, Rosario Vampire is pretty good.. If you haven't seen it I guess you can give that one a shot.. Its pretty good..
Also, Hatsukoi Limited.. The special was pretty cute even though it ended way to quickly..

Guess these are two good ones you should check out for now.. They both use pretty different ecchistyles though.. You'll see what I mean as you start watching.. ^^
Aug 4, 2012 12:49 PM

Feb 2012
You see I don't look for ecchi I just find in alot of romance animes if you want the romance you get ecchi with it.

Aug 4, 2012 2:29 PM

Dec 2011
Watched rosario already, sorry
And...romance-> ecchi, not always
TWGOK
Toradora
Clannad
Kanon
Kokoro connect (not yet...dunno)
Acchi kocchi
Asatte no houkou

Want me to continue?
Aug 4, 2012 4:23 PM

May 2010
There is some ecchi in it, But its mild however..
Ginban Kaleidoscope.. Some ecchi will have to be expected when they seal a cute canadian into the same body as that of a young girl... Haha, Loved this anime.. All of it..

The video I found with the least spoilers.. Won't really spoil anything for you..
Its not all sports though, Its an acceptable amount.. Even I who can't stand sports
loved this anime ;)
Aug 4, 2012 5:00 PM

Feb 2012
I loved that anime, still need to finish it.

Anyway I just find about 60% of romance animes have ecchi in it at some point or another.

Aug 4, 2012 6:21 PM

May 2010
Mostly the teendirected ones that is.. Its rare to find ecchi in a shoujo anime for that sake..
InuYasha, more towards teens has some Ecchi from time to time..
Cardcaptor Sakura and other such animes don't have any of it..
Guess they want the romance style to be mroe ''pure'' ^^,
Aug 5, 2012 12:30 AM

Dec 2011
I"s pure
Don't remember anything of it...might rewatch it sometime
60% is better than "alot" because in my view alot means somewhere between 70-90%
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (9) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [* MUSIC ~] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MonjaElisa - Feb 15, 2012

205 by king3421 »»
Apr 27, 2014 9:12 PM

Sticky: » [* THREE WORDS GAME ~] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MonjaElisa - Jun 26, 2012

1280 by king3421 »»
Apr 27, 2014 9:11 PM

» This forum is dying and I refuse to watch it happen ( 1 2 )

AnimeManReturns - Dec 20, 2013

59 by king3421 »»

Poll: » [ Aηιмє dιѕ¢υѕѕιση тняєα∂ ] Sword Art Online ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

MonjaElisa - Nov 25, 2012

222 by king3421 »»

Sticky: » [* GAMES ~] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MonjaElisa - Feb 4, 2012

589 by king3421 »»
Apr 27, 2014 9:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.