Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 27, 2010 10:49 PM

Feb 2010
*My face frozen, only a slight twitch of my eyebrow giving away my thoughts*

Oh well... I warned him...

*The devilish smile now back in fulll force now with a sadistic twist. I wrap my hands around your neck, pushing you forward as I jam my knee into your stomach.*
"If you can't accept the worst - what else will you accept?"

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 27, 2010 11:01 PM

Mar 2009
Hiro: Hey Akira! Maybe you should st- !!!!!!!!!!!

Contrary to what one may think Hiro was not upset at all because of the inevitable attacking Tala. It was quite the opposite, he wholeheartedly embraced her devilish ways, as her chest suffocated his face while he smiled widely.

They're so soft! Incredible! Marvelous!

*Hiro's face turns flush red as he falls into a daze. Caught in between the wondrous bosom of Tala*
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 27, 2010 11:17 PM

Feb 2010
No reaction... that's strange... did I really hurt him this time?

*I push Hiro away to arms length, only realisng when the weight is off my chest what had happened. My face flushes bright red instantly. I take notice of the smile on his face, screaming at him, almost soley out of habit.*

PERVERT!

*I move my body forward, behind my fist as I slam it straight into his nose to clean his face of that familar, perveted grin.*

"People like to tell me darkness is the absence of light, so i tell them - darkness can only be found in the presence of light" - Amane Chiyo
Jul 28, 2010 6:25 AM

Jun 2008
*Hakoro shows some skill as he dodges the move by going into a clumsy roll that takes him a distance away from his opponent, he follows up by jumping back at Akira, howling a strange warcry as he swipes his sword from the left*
Memories are the materials of a Soul, it is what makes and defines you.
And as such, blood is the currency of the soul, the silver plate of the will.

(Work in progress)
Jul 28, 2010 9:45 AM

Mar 2009
I must be heaven, this is just too good to b-

Tala's fist slams into Hiro's nose increasing the damage already dealt by Akira. Hiro's head slams to the floor as his body twitches in pain.

@_@

Tala....you....monster.....

His body remains there twitching profusely as he is stuck in a daze.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
Jul 28, 2010 6:33 PM

Dec 2009
*i duck under the blade with ease due to my athleticism*

such a simple strike

*i spin, sweeping my leg low across the ground taking hakoro's legs out from underneath him causing him to fall flat on his back as i stand up straight again*
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Jul 28, 2010 7:19 PM

Jun 2008
Akira, damn you!

*He growls as he gets back on his feet, stabbing his sword after his feet*
KantarellJul 29, 2010 4:39 AM

(Work in progress)
Jul 28, 2010 11:25 PM

Feb 2010
*I'm beginning to breathe heavily, still holding my pose from when I had struck Hiro's nose.*

What's wrong with me... why won't my heart slow down...

*I relax, standing normally, I place a hand on my chest over my heart, feeling it beating against my ribcage, stunned. This hadn't happened before. Whenever I hurt him for being perverted it had always made me feel better. Why was I feeling so strange now..*

Jul 29, 2010 9:36 AM

Mar 2009
The commotion had ignited a spread of rumors that had reached the halls of the classrooms, causing a flurry of teachers to race towards the back of the school, many of which appear with menacing looks on their faces.

Teacher A: Alright! Alright! Cut the nonsense out Akira, what is this like the fifth time this week!? *Yanks Akira by the collar*

Teacher B: Hakuro are you alright?

~Meanwhile~

Hiro slowly snaps out of his "coma" as he sits up to find a shocked Tala as if she couldn't control something inside her. The look stunned (or should I say, aroused) Hiro as he quickly blushed a deep red while staring blankly at her.

Hiro: Even at her meanest she is still something else! Magnificent!
Jul 29, 2010 3:05 PM

Dec 2009
*jumps back to dodge the blow and suddenly gets yanked off his feet by the collar and crashes to the ground* ow ow ow, what the hell was that fo..... *notices it was a teacher* oh shi...

Teacher: I think you know where to go AKira, you also Hakoro
Akira: Can we atleast finish our fight?
Teacher: *rubs her temples* just go Akira.
Akira: *mutters under his breath* but i was just about to show that smug hakoro who's boss *walks back into the school building*
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
Aug 2, 2010 3:32 AM

Feb 2010
*I watch the teachers trying to shephard the students back inside. I spy Hiro out of the corner of my eye, still on the ground. I notice his expression.

Oh god... don't tell me he's trying to look up their skirts again...

*I look over my shoulder behind me to a group of girls making their way back inside. Hiro at the perfect angle for a 'nice view'.

HIRO!

If he wants to look up a girls skirt so badly...

*I walk over to Hiro to begin his 'punishment', my basic plan involving, stomping on his face until he stopped moving.*

*The girls behind me reacting automatically to the familar cry. Seeing Hiro on the ground looking up in their direction half of them let out a squeal, whilst all of them hastily folded the back of their skirts towards their legs. Their automatic 'Anti-Hiro' self defense system kicking into action.*

Aug 4, 2010 9:58 AM

Mar 2009
Hiro froze in shock as Tala menacingly march over to him. He didn't know why she came in with such intent then he noticed the passing girls folding their skirts back up.

Hiro: "Dammit, Tala thinks I'm being a peeping Tom."

Hastily he tried to shuffle himself back up pleading for his defense to the very woman he had a crush on.

Hiro: "Tala, wait you got it all wrong I wasn't looking at them, please! Ahhhh!

He lowered his head while placing his arms above it to protect himself from the rage that was about to ensue.
Aug 4, 2010 7:23 PM

Dec 2009
*walking down the hallway i take a left going up the first flight of stairs, walking down the hallway, the door to the principles office looming menacingly at the end*

i wonder what ill have to deal with this time
Aug 11, 2010 11:48 PM

Jun 2008
Damn that Akira, curse that devil!

*Hakoro had just recived his punishment and was rushing off to his duty, thinking out loudly how he was cheated and how the victory should have been his*

(Work in progress)
Aug 12, 2010 12:09 AM

Dec 2009
*walks into the principles office taking a seat in front of the desk*

Principle: Ah akira i take it you know why you're here

Me: Enlighten me

Principle: *lets out a heavy sigh* once again you have been found fighting on school premise and during school hours.

Me: Hakoro is the one who started it all, why not punish him?

Principle: oh i have talked to him already
Aug 12, 2010 12:41 AM

Jun 2008
Ill kill destroy him! Ill maim him! Ill beat him in a algebra contest!

*Hakoro is wiping away the dirt and shit from the mens bathroom with a single flimsy toothbrush*

Damn that akira!

(Work in progress)
Aug 12, 2010 2:38 AM

Feb 2010
*Is too busy trying to squash the watermelon (Hiros head) to follow the script properly*

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hrX3HQh4fnk/Sw1PNKlQQqI/AAAAAAAAArE/UuKDnBYg4DY/s400/tenko%2Bangr.jpg&imgrefurl=http://choulyewtan.blogspot.com/2009/11/kamisama-kazoku.html&usg=__q9tbGDLJZ-uvnvDRIbbab_I-nPo=&h=300&w=400&sz=17&hl=en&start=39&tbnid=XAdzlRBzqj6U3M:&tbnh=132&tbnw=187&prev=/images%3Fq%3DAngry%2Banime%2Bface%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D592%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C955&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=980&vpy=251&dur=807&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=95&ty=220&ei=SnNkTPr1FIa6vQP3s4z9BA&oei=SXJkTJGUJ4vqvQPDmfmdCg&esq=34&page=3&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:39&biw=1280&bih=592" border="0" />
Shadow543Aug 12, 2010 3:19 PM

Aug 12, 2010 2:43 AM

Dec 2009
*leans back in the chair*

Akira: fine so what'll it be then? clean the grounds? mob the hallways?

Principle: Actually akira we're going to suspend you for two weeks.

Akira! Thats bullshit! Hakoro started it and i bet he's not getting suspended!

Principle: This is hakoro's first offense whereas you have been warned on countless occaisons

Akira: *slams my hands down on the desk getting up out of the chair* This is some real bullshit right here *i say as i storm out of the room, door slamming behind me, the principle lets out a sigh and rubs his hands against his temples as if he has a headache*
Aug 12, 2010 8:30 AM

Mar 2009
In an attempt to suspend the punishment delivered by Tala, Hiro wraps his arms around her legs (calf area) while pleading his case.

Hiro: "Tala stop it! I'm sorry...I swear I won-

And of course he accidentally looks up her skirt...

~O_O~

Hiro: Oh shi-
Aug 23, 2010 8:48 PM

Dec 2009
*walks off down the hallway and down the stairs, some what fast and pissed off. walking into my class room, grabbing my back and storming out again headed towards the school entrance*
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Character Profiles.

Haissem - Jul 13, 2010

13 by Hoshi_Ryu »»
Jul 18, 2010 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.