Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 12, 2010 8:12 PM
Mar 2010
Can I go home now? I still have a date you know.. it's only been like a half hour, she should be getting there soon.

<thoughtbubble>why am i so calm about this??</thoughtbubble>
Mar 12, 2010 8:15 PM

Aug 2009
U R FREE TO GO

SEE U NEX HUNT
Mar 12, 2010 8:16 PM

Jan 2010
go? go where?
Mar 12, 2010 8:20 PM
Mar 2010
I head home to discover four firetrucks outside my apartment complex, spraying water on the smoldering remains of my building. ~Oh yeah, I forgot, those guys came to get me before. I must've been gone for hours. Well, now what am I going to do?~
Mar 12, 2010 8:23 PM

Jan 2010
I go into the back room, take of my suit,and fold it...I then put it in the corner and put the controller and sword on top of the folded suit. I find an extra sword that is not the one I was using and take it home with me.
lozgamer64Mar 15, 2010 2:22 PM
Mar 12, 2010 8:34 PM
Mar 2010
Hm.. I'll go to the bar I guess.. *hails a cab* once I get to the bar, I order a drink and sit next to a brunette girl. She happens to be crying.
"What's wrong?"

"Oh, one of my friends just died recently.. His name was Raghnall"

"Oh wow that sucks. Lemme buy you a drink." ~Wasn't that dude's name Raghnall? That's what it said on his little box thing his suit was in...~

"Sure." a weak smile creeps across her face, they engage in conversation for a few hours and Silver finds out that there are a lot of strange similarities between Silver and Rag.. Our parents have the same names for example my mom and his step-mom, my step-dad and his dad.. Silver decides to try and get as much info out of her as he can.. by getting her as drunk as possible
Mar 12, 2010 8:39 PM

Jan 2010
Raghnall walks home...it is dark out...and he is trying to think about what had just happened....."OH SHIT! MY CAR!".....He runs to the place of his death and starts looking for his car.....it is no where to be found...."Did the robbers take it? Did it towed away? Ah fuck it...it is meaningless anyway...." he thought.....Raghnall walks home and opens the door to his apartment...doesn't bother turning on the lights...and falls asleep...
lozgamer64Mar 15, 2010 2:24 PM
Mar 12, 2010 8:51 PM

Jan 2010
im back.... whats going on? ill try to find the others and ask them.
*looks for the others*
Mar 12, 2010 8:54 PM

Jan 2010
Raghnall wakes up the next morning and walks to the park with the extra sword he took from the black ball's room. He extends it and stats to practice with the blade on the trees.
lozgamer64Mar 15, 2010 2:24 PM
Mar 12, 2010 9:41 PM
Mar 2010
~Meanwhile back at the bar~

Silver and the woman were getting along quite well..

"So, do you wanna share a cab home? I'm headed the same way you are."

"but, you don"t know where I live."

"I know. I don"t have a home to go to though so I'm gonna make sure you get home
safely."

"Oh, that's so sad.. thank you.. that means a lot to me Silver."

"No problem, here I'll help you get outside, you look like you could use some air anyways."

"Thanks.."

Silver leads her by the arm out into the street and sits with her on the curb, she shivers.

"Hm. I'm sorry, I don't really have a coat I can let you use but if you want you can sit in front of me to block the wind..."

She shifts herself over in front of him and leans back, using his chest to rest her head.
A cab pulls up minutes later and they get inside, she gives the driver her address and they head off, 10 minutes later they arrive at her home.

"Well, I guess this is where we part ways then.. Do you know where the nearest hotel is by any chance?"

"I can't let you sleep in a hotel, I have an extra bed. Why don't you sleep here? That way in the morning you can figure out what you are going to do with a clear head and a full wallet. No backtalk either. I insist!"

"Okay then, thank you."

Silver pays the cab driver and they walk up to her doorsteps together, they enter the house and she shows him the guest room, in the very back of the house.

"My room is at the front, next to the kitchen. Feel free to grab anything out of the fridge. I should have breakfast ready by the time you wake up. Good night, Silver."

"Thank you so much, Good night.. uh.. what is your name?"

"Oh god, i forgot to introduce myself. My name is Reiko. People call me Goldie though because of my hair.. haha.. Silver and Goldie.. has a nice ring to it.. well anyways. Night."

"haha.. yeah it kinda does.. night."

They both fall asleep in their respective rooms.
Mar 12, 2010 9:49 PM

Jan 2010
Raghnall goes home and sleeps until he cannot sleep anymore, and that is when he thinks...
lozgamer64Mar 15, 2010 2:26 PM
Mar 12, 2010 10:10 PM
Mar 2010
yori was taking a walk that same morning, just another day he thought, the weeks had been blending lately.....he happend to walking in the park, and thought how odd the guy with the sword looked, he almost chuckled at him but couldnt realy bring himself to do it. just as we was observing the odd man, a frisbee came rushing into his parrifal vision, all he could remember was a sharp pain in his nose and feeling the crunch non his nose as his face met the ground, and then...nothing.
Mar 13, 2010 7:51 AM

Jan 2010
hmm i dont think ill find them tonight. i might as well get some rest.
*goes to the roof of his house and falls asleep*
Mar 13, 2010 8:16 AM
Mar 2010
I was strollin' down a dark alley in Tokyo when some hooligians wanted to rumble an' they tryin' to steal me pot o' gold. I called fisticuffs but the scoundrels pulled a blade. I beat the hooligian but in the tussle I got me self stabbed in the heart. I took'em out wit me though.
Mar 13, 2010 8:29 PM
Mar 2010
(Shit, didn't realize it was my turn...)

A loud noise wakes Silver. Startled, he jumps up from the couch and hurries toward Reiko's room to see if she is alright.

*Glass Breaking*

He knocks on her bedroom door. "REIKO!? Are you alright in there?!... REIKO? I'm coming in." The door opens slowly and Silver flips on the nearby light switch.
There is blood everywhere, and on the floor in a heap of sheets, lies Reiko, her body twitching from shock. Silver's vision fades away and slowly a well lit apartment comes into view...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» 5th Mission ( 1 2 )

ZAM19XX - May 8, 2010

53 by ZAM19XX »»
Jul 15, 2010 12:46 PM

» Suggesting Weapons and Equipment

wolfman2299 - Mar 15, 2010

20 by wolfman2299 »»
Jul 15, 2010 11:34 AM

» Equipment and Weapons

ZAM19XX - Mar 8, 2010

9 by firelust »»
Jul 14, 2010 3:31 PM

Sticky: » Welcome to the room

ZAM19XX - Mar 1, 2010

11 by firelust »»
Jun 7, 2010 10:15 PM

» Create a hunt

ZAM19XX - Mar 2, 2010

12 by lozgamer64 »»
Mar 29, 2010 11:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.