^_^ good,

Dec 29, 2009 5:39 PM

Mar 2009
captain:*pulls the ship into the harbor*
May 25, 2011 7:40 PM

May 2009
unohana said:

Home to the world's fanciest hotel, the city located in the side of the cliff,
people that live here, live in the life of luxury.
The harbor is busy with with merchant ships and passanger ships.

Hawkeye walks on to one of the top most platforms, with a few other people, and it begins to move down, it was an elevator. She took it to the lowest level, the docking port. Here she will need to find a way of passage.

May 27, 2011 3:27 PM

May 2009
Hooded and cloaked to hide her face and figure, Hawkeye finally found a captain that looked somewhat like a smuggler captain than that of a luxury ship. This was the kind of person she needed who cared not for politics.

She approached the man, "I need to make my way south, along the coastline. I will tell you where you need to go once we are on the water."

The captain: "Whoa, now listen sweetheart I don't take passengers in the first place, secondly if I did I would need to know where Im going before the fact."

She brought out a small bag and handed it to him. When he opened it his eyes widened, there was money in the bag of course but also a nice sized ruby.

"Welcome aboard the goodship, Tunder, sweetness." The captain held out his hand to his vessel.

May 29, 2011 6:26 PM

Mar 2011
Hitomi's party arrived at the harbor city. The place was filled with fancy buildings and it seems to be famous among rich people.

"We need to find the library and then look for that elf, this city don't seem to be too big so I guees it won't be hard"

May 30, 2011 10:02 AM

May 2011
Miku walked into the harbor city. It was a fancy and luxiorious city, nothing like the ones Miku had traveled through. "Well, I guess there are people that can afford this sort of thing," she said under her breath."There's really not much to do. I think I'll look around the area." She walked towards the harbors in search of something to do.
May 30, 2011 5:42 PM

May 2009
The smuggler ship, Tunder, left port. It traveled out through the canyon passage, which is the only way in and out of the harbor by ship, and out to open waters. They traveled south, following the coastline.

"So... where are we headed, sweetness?" asked the captain at his helm (wheel). He did not bother to ask his passengers name for the less he was involved with other peoples business the longer his lifespan became.

"To the oracle, I have business there." she said.

"Alrighty then.

May 31, 2011 7:42 AM

Oct 2008
"follow me"
*starts down a couple alleyways, and sudeenly stops in front of a large building*
"here we are, does this work for you, I'm sure you could smell the books from here"
*takes a deep breath*
"I know I can, let's go"
Check out my poetry on Deviant Art
Jun 1, 2011 8:24 AM

May 2010
(Hey, just to let you know, I am going to be gone for a month studying abroad. So if you want, you can just pretend my guy follows you guys wherever you go, or he can just split off and do some other assignment for the cause. Your choice) ^^

Youmi Academy ID
Jun 1, 2011 12:11 PM

Oct 2008
*watches elwyr leave to find things*
"alright, I have the books, ready hitomi?"
*opens the first book and readies the spell*
Jun 1, 2011 6:07 PM

Mar 2011
"Ok I'm ready, do it"

Jun 2, 2011 11:55 AM

Oct 2008
*starts the speel and starts speed reading the books*
"..."
*upper lips twitches from all the information*
Jun 3, 2011 1:26 PM

Mar 2011
After 5 minutes of reading the information Hitomi was surprised of not finding almost any record of angels.

"Well thats all, thanks for your help"

Jun 3, 2011 2:15 PM

Oct 2008
"is there anything you're looking for?"
*blinks*
Jun 8, 2011 7:52 AM

Oct 2008
*shrugs*
"alright, well, I need to hurry up before the trail disappears, I wish you the best of luck"
*walks to the docks and orders a ticket to the local oracle*
*thinks: maybe I can get a fortune read as to where she could be..*
*smiles and thanks the ticketmaster and waits for my boat*
Jun 8, 2011 10:01 AM

Mar 2011
"same to you, now that I found this information I'll have to go, but I'm sure our paths will cross again" she says with a smile and flies away

Jun 8, 2011 3:34 PM

Oct 2008
*my ship appears*
"The tnder; kind of iffy; why would I get this ship; i t isn't a passenger vessel"
*boards the ship; only to have the crew grab me and tie me to a chair*
"Before I beat all you guys; I want to guess this is a set-up to steal from weathly people am I right?"

Captain: "on the nose kid; though I don't know about the beating thing..."

*breaks the ropes*
"Want to take me to where I paid for; I want to visit the local oracle; see if I can find someone"

Captain: "it'll cost you"

*pulls out a scroll*
"I'm sure a refined theif like you can appreciate the selling value of an original manuscript"

Captain: *takes the scroll, inspects it, and just takes off without a word, as in thinking talking will cancel the deal*
Jul 14, 2011 11:13 PM

May 2010
Elwyr walks back to the center of the city. He had left the group to search for clues of the whereabouts of his lost love, but he had came up empty. The city was pretty big since it was located off of a harbor, so he knew it was probably difficult to find anyone who could have possibly seen her.

"I guess Safa must have went on without me. I should have asked him where he planned on going before I left. Well, the best I can do is just wait and see if he returns. Without the queen, I don't know what the next step would be." Elwyr sat down next to a fountain.

Youmi Academy ID
Sep 11, 2012 9:56 AM

Nov 2008
*tiamat arrives in this town just like any other he passed over his long life, just passing through.he doesnt really care for the people of there problems.he gave up on helping mankind a long time ago.now he doesnt talk to thim much less look at them unless he has to*
nankurunasia meaning roughly "It'll all work out" or "It'll be all right"
Sep 11, 2012 11:16 AM

Oct 2008
Safa appears close to the port, barely clinging to the staff I'm flying on, only to fall as soon as I get above land, and simply lays there. A sailor walks up, worried about this man that just appeared to have crashed and nudges safa to see if he's okay. "Don't worry, sailor, just a long journey, and I don't really have anything valuable on me for people to steal, so I think I might just sleep...here..." he says wit ha smile, thought inwardly knowing how much stuff he has on him, though it was all in a personal bag that is spelled aligned to only open to me.
Sep 11, 2012 12:07 PM

Jan 2012
As a merchant ship get's near the harbor, Rose jump's out and land's on the port a few feet next to it. She waves some of the sailors on board and start to walk around.

"Finally on land, it's been about five month's since I've gotten a real stretch."

She said as she stretched her arm's out.

"Well I better start looking around. Might find something of value around here."

She said as she started walking.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 11, 2012 3:36 PM

Nov 2008
*he finds himself infront of a tavern and gets the since that going in might show some promise.with that he he opens the door looking at everyone the comes across from the shadow over his eyes his hood leaves and walks to the back corner where he can see everyone in the tavern and sets down, putting his feet up on the table and waiting for what drew him here*
Sep 12, 2012 3:49 PM

Oct 2008
Safa shakes himself, finding the tire he has endured to be bearable enough to walk with, then sets off to the closest tavern to get a bite to eat and a room to stay in. While walking to the tavern, still worn out, he mistakenly ignores his surroundings, causing him to walk right into a girl, who at second glance appeared to be a pirate. "ah, I apologize. I'm quite tired from my journey and my weariness affected my ability to process my surroundings, Safa says, with a weary smile towards the pirate while holding his hand out to hep her off of the ground.
Sep 12, 2012 4:01 PM

Nov 2008
*the bartender comes over and gives him a drink*
this one is on the house.btw what brings you here my friend
Tiamat:the same thing i was doing last time i was here my old friend
Sep 12, 2012 4:19 PM

Jan 2012
While walking in a unknown direction, Rose get's bumped into by a man, who obviously couldn't walk straight. Being pushed down out of nowhere Rose looked up to see the man holding his arm out to help and apologizing for what he has done.

"Ugh..Yeah no harm done, I'm stronger then I look."

She said taking his hand and getting up, while holding into her hat. She looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Umm sorry for asking but do you know anywhere I could get a drink, been on a boat for a while now and I'm kinda thirsty..if you know what mean."

She asked.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Sep 12, 2012 6:27 PM

Oct 2008
Safa smiles at the acceptance of my apology's acceptance and says, "well, I do plan on heading to a tavern just a mile away, I don't drink but I hear it has a large variety in their bar, even for this area". He then winces at the peak of pulling her up, only to laugh a bit and respond, "I wish I could have taken a boat, but my ride left me. it took me roughly 2 days of flying on my own power to make it here."

Safa then turns around to make sure which direction he needed to go and takes a couple steps, before turning around and smiles, saying, "would you care to accompany me?".
Sep 13, 2012 1:17 PM

Jan 2012
Dusting off her clothes, she looked into the direction of where he was walking. Not sure what he was talking about when he mentioned how he got here, though that didn't bother her.

"Sure, it's better to go places with more people then alone anyway's."

She said catching up with him.
Sep 13, 2012 1:56 PM

Oct 2008
Safa nods and heads to the tavern. Upon entering, he immediately orders a room and takes the key. He walks back over to her, and starts "oh, sorry, my name is Safa, nice to meet you miss..." then trails it off to subtly ask her name.
Sep 13, 2012 2:22 PM

Jan 2012
Walking into the tavern behind the man. She looked around to notice that there wasn't that many people inside. She watched him as he went and asked for a room and returned back with a key in hand.

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself as well. My name is Rose Decaprio, nice to meet cha!"

She said saluting with a smile.
Sep 13, 2012 6:33 PM

Nov 2008
*he looks at the two that just walked into the tavern*
these two my be the ones that brought me to this place.i think ill looking into this matter a little more tonight when they get a little rest.then we will see if the are the ones
Sep 13, 2012 6:52 PM

Oct 2008
Safa returns her smile, "then, do you plan to turn in, or hit the bar?". While noticing the man that seemed to pay attention to my presence, but decides to do nothing about it at the moment.
Sep 14, 2012 12:49 PM

Jan 2012
"But of course to the bar, I have to see if the ale here, meet's my expectation's!"

She said throwing her arm's into the air with a smile on her face. As she said that she looked around to see where the bar is and started to walk toward the area with ton's of big sweaty guy's with huge mug's of alcohol. She sat down, slammed her hand down hard onto the table.

"One of your best Ale please!"

The bartender laughed at the sight of her but gave her what she wanted and winked at her. Taking that as a compliment, she drank the mug dry in one gulp.
Sep 14, 2012 1:16 PM

Oct 2008
Safa chuckles at her antics, and decides to take a seat at the far end of the bar, ordering an elvish tea. After taking the time to slowly drink it down, he heads up to the second floor to sleep. After locking the door and placing a couple runes around the room from my bag, safa falls asleep as soon as he finally lays down for the night.

(you people want to skip to the morning, or do you two want to have a talk before the time skip?)
Sep 14, 2012 4:15 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha walks in slowly looking around thinking to her self this place looked ugly but hopefully it had something fun to do here
Sep 14, 2012 5:01 PM

Nov 2008
*taimat watches them go up to there rooms.he waves the tavern keeper over*
T Keeper:yes what is it i can help you with now tai

taimat:shhhh...i told you not to call me that around others
keeper:im sorry sir it wont happen again
Taimat:dont worry about it.what im needing is the room number of that guy that just went up.
keeper:*he gives him the room nuber and a skull key*
taimat:*nods*that will be it.

(are the magic based runes )
Sep 14, 2012 5:33 PM

Jan 2012
"Come good man, give me another"

She said holding her mug up in the air, with a smile on her face and a bit of ale falling from her bottom lip. The bartender laughed at the sight of the young women's attitude and decided to give her another on the house.

"Thanks a bunch, and I thought you all were a big bunch of hairy ape's"

She said with a laugh while the men sitting next to her just cough and looked away. Again in one gulp she took that ale down with total victory, as she finished, she let out a big sigh and wiped her mouth with her sleeve.

"That's good ale, just as I hoped it is and just how I was told it was. Thanks for everything."

She said toward the bartender, leaving some money on the counter for him as a tip. She got up and noticed that the guy named safa who brought her here had disappeared. She scratched her head and remembered that he had ordered a room to stay in. Not knowing what to do next she took a seat near the window watching the bar and it contents.
Sep 14, 2012 5:42 PM

Oct 2008
Safa sleeping silently, with the silent hum of soft music emanating from a runestone on the beside keeps me asleep, and baths the room in a dark blue light that keeps the room dark but still allows for sight.

(when are runes not magic-based? don't worry though, I can make something up, go with the idea that the runes do not prevent the door from opening to the skeleton key, since the definition of a skeleton key is that is opens everything. thus, it will open the runes as well)
Sep 14, 2012 5:43 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha enters the bar hoping to find something fun to do as she walks threw door she then sees churmi char and then stares at her a bit and then continues to walk in and look around
Sep 14, 2012 6:36 PM

Nov 2008
(i know i know but you never know there are people out there that dont know there head from there butt)

*Taimat gives one last look around the room noticing that the girl he saw walking earlier is still pounding on the drinks*
she souldnt be to hard to find later
*he said as he gets up and walks up the stairs to the second floor.where all the rooms are.he finally comes to the room at the end of the hall where the keeper said the guy was staying and goes to put the key into the key hole when he sinces the power of magic coming from the other side of the door*
hmm.he is a smart one alright.not taking any chances on theft in a place like this or that he is over careful.but sadly it has no afect on me.but ill think ill play alone to see what happens.
*he opens the door and starts to walk in moving around the runes*
Sep 14, 2012 6:41 PM

Oct 2008
The rune sitting on the desk starts to buzz like an alarm clock as soon as the stranger enters into the soft blue light, causing safa to wake up, and taps the stone to stop the buzzing. He then sits up with his legs crossed and back leaning against the wall, obviously still tired, and looks calmly at the man while waving towards a chair next to the bed. Safa then says, "I'm sure you're here to talk, since you would have bolted if you were here to steal. I may have just woke up, but my senses don't fail me like they do drunkards.", before taking a drink from a canteen I had on the same bed stand.
Sep 14, 2012 6:46 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha hears the alarm clock then moves in closer outa her cat like curiousity and uses her enhanced hearing to listen in on what's going on
Sep 14, 2012 6:50 PM

Nov 2008
*he stumbles like hes drunk*
what doing you in..my ..roooom
*pulls out a sword and drops it cracking the floor from the wight of the sword*
dang sword is to heavy.why did i even get it*pulls out the other one and does a crapy swing at the guy in the bed *
Sep 14, 2012 7:02 PM

Oct 2008
Safa holds his arm to block the sword when a tonfa appears in his hand to block the strike with almost no struggle with stopping the weapon with both his arms, before letting one arm cock back and jab towards his neck, stopping close to it neck. "please calm down, and we both know that you know this my room".
Sep 14, 2012 7:17 PM

Nov 2008
*the sword gets heavyer as he puts more power into it, pushing the arm down cuz of the wight of the power behind it*
you are as smart as i thought you where and if you survive this one then we will talk
*he opens his mouth and a bright glowing red color is seen from the back of his throut before a blast of magma fire comes blasting out blowing a giant hole in the back half of the room pushing you out and into the ally behind you*

(ill let you figure out how you block it and so on)
Sep 14, 2012 9:06 PM

Oct 2008
The magma seems to come to a stop and flows down a structure. The more it flows down, the more apparent that the thing that stopped the magma was an overtly wide claymore sword. then Safa appears on top of it, pulling 4 swords out of no where, and puts then together in pairs , then put those together, announcing, "sword, level 3 speed". He then vanishes at three times the normal speed to appear behind him knocking him back into the street to get him out of the tavern. "What do you think you're doing! I don't have the money to keep paying for stuff like a broken wall! I'm not a nature affiliated elf either so I can't just sing it back together!" Safa yells angrily, swinging his sword at the small bits of magma in the room, making it cool enough to not set things on fire and steps out of the building with him. "I'm still tired you know"
Sep 14, 2012 9:19 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha runs up to the room to see what's going on as what they were saying peeked her interest
Sep 14, 2012 9:43 PM

Nov 2008
(btw nice rping)
*As taimat gets hit you body seem to shack and ache a little as if it just hit a 2 ton object, astaimat hits the ground of the ally way. hi seem to crack and break apart as if he was made of hardend rock.as Safa hears claping from across the ally way on the next building*

vary good i must say to be able to knock something that heavy that much, is just a little shocking.
*taimat jumps down wearing a full set of what looks like dragons armer*
plz follow me*as he starts to walk away*oh and dont worry about the room*as you look back it looks as though nothing happened at all*
Sep 14, 2012 9:47 PM
Jul 2012
Raysha then hears him telling the other guy to follow and gets even more intrigued and uses her cat like grace and stealth to spy them to see what there doing
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [HIATUS] Member Cards

Wolflover777 - Mar 17, 2010

38 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 4, 2012 1:08 PM

Sticky: » NEW Create Your Character HERE~ open~ ( 1 2 )

unohana - Mar 28, 2011

80 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Dec 2, 2012 7:41 PM

» Mithraian Woods

unohana - Sep 12, 2012

2 by MikuIzumi »»
Sep 14, 2012 4:14 PM

» The Oracle

unohana - Nov 16, 2009

23 by unohana »»
Sep 12, 2012 2:03 PM

» Kiriad, a frozen town

unohana - May 3, 2011

8 by D-Fifth »»
Jul 15, 2011 4:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.