Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 12, 2015 4:26 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I see." He kept watching, wondering how the fight will end. "Can you tell me a bit more about your mistress? Doesnt seem like I will be able to talk to her right now."
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
~Satoru Fujinuma, Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Aug 12, 2015 4:32 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

"Hum!" she said looking away from her. "You would do no such thing, you don't control me" she mumbled under her breath. "I can do what ever I like, but i'm still not helping!" she shouted, getting up and searing strait at Shiro, grinning at her.
Aug 12, 2015 4:35 PM

May 2014
Shiro

"Oh? I wouldnt?" She said, looking at her with a grin, her Spear suddenly appearing in her hand with a flash of light "I would much rather get rid of one life, if it would save many" She said, looking at Airy. "Im not asking you to help, Im telling you to not kill people. You can go nuts on monsters, but dont kill humans
Aug 12, 2015 4:35 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he looked at Yasuri ad smiled more at his question "She's my saviour! From what she'd told me, the enemy controlling the beasts...it's her lover. Our goal is to find their location...from that point on the mistress will take care of things, she wants her lover to get back to normal" he sighed and smiled "if we succeed, she'll be happy AND we'll have peace"

Aug 12, 2015 4:45 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I see." He kept watching, not taking his eyes of the winged girl. "You dont have any clues on where his whereabouts might be, do you? Or at least any information?"
"Believing in someone." That's a weird phrase, isn't it? After all, if you truly believed in a person, you wouldn't need to say, "I believe you." It's like saying, "I believe in air." I don't mean to say that "believing in something" is like a lie. "Believing" is really a term of hope of wanting to believe.
Aug 12, 2015 4:49 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

"Fine! but I can't promise any thing down the line!" she said slightly intimidated by her spear. "What If I go and find the other guy the nice one. He will let me have my fun!" she said sticking her tongue out and waggling it at her.
Aug 12, 2015 4:51 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She spun the spear in her fingers, stopping as it was pointed right at Airy, jsut a bit away from her face, then disappeared in what seemed to be butterflies, stretching over the sky and disappearing "Ofcourse you can go to Roy, I just wanted to have that clear, Welcome aboard" She smiled, taking Airy's hand and shaking it before letting go again
Aug 12, 2015 4:56 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She watched in wonder as the butterflies like object that where her spear how stretched across the sky. He eyes wide looking at them. She heard her and felt her hand being shaken. She pulled it back quickly "No! I didn't mean Roy I mean't that other guy...what was his name... Katty, Kitty, Katru, Kuri, Oh! That's it Kuro! Yes him! Kuro would let me have my fun!" she said still being stubborn. *Even if he did try to kill every one including her* she thought.
Aug 12, 2015 4:56 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
"We have no clue whatsoever of where it might be...it remains a huge mystery" he sighed "you should take your eyes off her, I tried flirting once and she nearly killed me, that lover of hers must be something special" he chuckled "let's go" he started making his way back to Shiro and Airy "we're back, mistress"

Aug 12, 2015 5:02 PM

Jul 2015
Hidori

"Auntie, who are these new people?" I say, not hearing any of the previous conversations. "Kitsune is back at base, she sent me to check on you guys." I said quickly after, noticing auntie's spear is out,"auntie put the spear away, you know you shouldn't have your spear out unless your fighting." I say after that. boy what hot her worked up?
Aug 12, 2015 5:03 PM

May 2014
Shiro

She looked at Airy, her eyes having turned to a slightly darker point "At the moment, that's not Kuro. He is being controlled, and whatever it is, it would get rid of you in an instant" She said, looking at Airy "You wouldnt have any fun their Airy, take that from me" She said, before the dark air suddenly disappearing as she looked at Roy and smiled "Welcome back Roy, and you brought someone else" She then turned to Hidori "These are new people who just joined" She said with a smile
Aug 12, 2015 5:03 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Seeing him walk towards the other two, he followed him. Not saying anything as he walked to them. He walked closer to Roy. "Im not interested in her. Im more interested in her wings." It was the first time he saw Angel like wings. And his interest was caught by them.
Aug 12, 2015 5:05 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

"Fine! Ill tag along!" she said stamping her feet but giggling. "Heya! Boy and new boy and new girl" she said jumping and waving at the new arrives, giggling.
Aug 12, 2015 5:09 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he saw Hidori, knowing it was her from how she spoke "yo Hidori, hope everything went well" he smiled, then looked at Shiro "his name is Yasuri, he'll be joining us" he smiled some more and looked at Yasu "ohh, Asagi's wings are even better" he grinned and waved at Airy "you're not hurt are you?"

Aug 12, 2015 5:13 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She turned to face Roy "Hurt? Why would I be hurt?" she was beginning to feel a little overwhelmed with people, she had gone from seeing no one for a long time to seeing a lot of people all in a short space of time.
Aug 12, 2015 5:14 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"its a pleasure to meet you all." He looked at everyone before looking back at the wings.
Aug 12, 2015 5:16 PM

Jul 2015
Hidori
"Hey Roy, everything went fine. Still no clue as to where he is though." I say. I give auntie a hug before holding out my hand to airy. "Nice to meet you." I say holding out my hand.
Aug 12, 2015 5:19 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he looked at Airy "you had Mistress' test, so I thought maybe you were hurt" he chuckled, happy she wasn't, then looked at Hidori and sighed "He doesn't even drop a single hint...so, what about Kitsune? She didn't make any trouble again did she?"

Aug 12, 2015 5:20 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He reached out his hand, accepting yet another handshake. "So, what now?"
Aug 12, 2015 5:24 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She giggled to herself before running behind Hidori and beginning to poke her back "Do you have wings to?!" she exclaimed fascinated "Do ya?! Do ya?! Do ya?!" chanted still poking amused by it all.
Aug 12, 2015 5:24 PM

Jul 2015
Hidori

"Kitsune got at it again with asagi over killing a baby beast, I won't ever under stand them." I say laughing. Me, asagi and Kitsune where a trio that can't be seperated. "Of course they both agreed that it would eventually come back to kill them so they stopped fighting over it." I say with a sigh. "So want to go meet up with them now?" After that airy started poking her back. "No I don't have wings can you please stop poking me now?"
Aug 12, 2015 5:27 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She stopped poke after hearing what she said. "Oook" she winded before trudging back in front of her. She perked up after hearing baby beast "Ooo I wan't a baby beast!" she exclaimed jumping around once more.
Aug 12, 2015 5:31 PM

Mar 2014
Roy
he sighed at what Hidori said "I can imagine Asagi was terribly upset again...well as long as they stopped fighting it's okay" he gave a small smile "well Asagi probaby finished making dinner by now, so sure, let's go" he gave Hidori a pat on the head "thanks for always keeping the two of them safe"

Aug 12, 2015 5:36 PM

Jul 2015
Hidori
"If i didn't then auntie would spear me and use me for a fish fillet." I said laughing as I led them back to the main base."by the way if I catch someone trying to have a pet beast I will skin them alive feed it to there new pet then kill it." I said. Auntie knew it was just a threat but everyone else couldn't be so sure.
Aug 12, 2015 5:40 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He simply followed them, not knowing where he was going. He wanted to know more but kept his questions to himself.
Aug 12, 2015 5:42 PM

Dec 2014
Airy

She skipped along behind them, thing about the baby beats when she head Hidori's threat, making her stop a little in her thought process. She shook her head and carried on.
Aug 12, 2015 5:42 PM

Mar 2014
(dinner's in the 'old street' thread, you'll find Asagi in a facility with some tables and chairs ^^)

Aug 12, 2015 6:14 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Seeing the whole scene play but not really paying attention, he kind of mindlessly began to follow the small crowd. Something needed to be done to take his mind of her, so he decided that the best thing to do was to follow the group to the street.
Aug 13, 2015 4:42 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Arriving at the streets, he looked around for a building that was not completly desroyed. Noticing one in reasonable condition he made his way towards it.
Aug 13, 2015 4:46 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

He followed behind, using his staff as a cane. Part of him was glad to be passing time with another person, but another part of him, like any alcoholic, just wanted another drink. Perhaps, he thought, this guy has a secret stash. Such thoughts weren't exactly logical, but he didn't care. Nothing in this world made sense anymore.
Aug 13, 2015 4:55 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Walking inside the building he saw that the staircase was still in tact. Turning around to Alex he wondered if he would be able to climb the stairs. "We will need to Go up a few flights of stairs here. You think you can manage to climb them?" He was sure he sounded like an ass, but he needed to make sure he could get up there in his state.
Aug 13, 2015 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Not taking the insult to his feeble being to heart, he smiled weakly. "Yeah. Just still a bit drunk, that's all." He began to move past Yasuri, getting to the first landing easily enough. "See, not too bad. Now lead the way, Yasuri." Alex wasn't the kind of guy who normally got offended easily and took a lot of things as a joke. He hardly knew this guy, but he seemed amiable enough. Not like that one bratty tank girl from all those years ago. The blonde fugly. He hardly remembered her face, but he remember she was disgusting.
Aug 13, 2015 5:13 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He watched him go up to the first landing. "Alright then. Im planning to Go all the way up to the roof. Hopefully the stairs didnt get desroyed further upstairs." Hoping to get a better look of the surrounding area he started Walking up the stairs. Looking back at Alex from time to time to See if he was still keeping up.
Aug 13, 2015 5:17 PM

Jul 2015
(Damn ash doesn't have blonde hair bro...)
Aug 13, 2015 5:19 PM

May 2014
[spoiler]
Leafz said:
Name: Ashlyn
Power: healing tank mode!!!
Description: 50% more defence for 5 posts
Cooldown 10 turns
Skill2(I'm lvl 10 so ofcourse :p)
Agrro light: agrros all monsters within 15 meters cool down 3 posts(turns)

Skill 3(you get one every 5 lvls right?)

Healing
Heals target for 10% of targets max hp, Cooldown 3 posts.

Stat
Lvl 10
Hp:25000
Vit:200+(50)=250
Speed=120
Defence=600
Attack=80
Hrregen:0+(75)=75

Class: healer
Personality
Charming, friendly, will take a hit for a friend(litterally)
Pic:https://konachan.com/post/show/163897/angel-blonde_hair-blue_eyes-christa_renz-halo-moon no wings I promise :P
Does anyone actually look at this?
Gender female
Bio:
Ashlyn spent the first six years of her life in a monastery, always having them tell her healing and helping is what you should live for. After gaining some basic healing skills she ran away, living on the streets. At the age of eight a girl called Nat found her, laying in an alley cold and alone. Feeling sorry for her Nat adopted her. Ever since they have been the same as sisters, always watching out for each other. Nat always fighting for Ashlyn and Ashlyn always protecting Nat, they were a dynamic duo in some people's eyes.. After living with her for seven years a new gang move into town, surrounding their home they had two choices except an invitation to be heros, or be used by a gang. With nuthing left to lose excepte themselves they excepted the invitation without hesitation.

Weapon:
... A ... Wait for it... It's totally awsome... It's a giant sword!!!(claymore)
Aug 13, 2015 5:37 PM

Jul 2015
(Never mind I stand corrected...)
Aug 13, 2015 5:49 PM

Dec 2013
Kuro-Senpai said:
~Yasuri

He watched him go up to the first landing. "Alright then. Im planning to Go all the way up to the roof. Hopefully the stairs didnt get desroyed further upstairs." Hoping to get a better look of the surrounding area he started Walking up the stairs. Looking back at Alex from time to time to See if he was still keeping up.

Alex

He kept up the pace, all while continuing to smile. "So, are you new? I haven't see you before." He said, making small talk as they made their way up the stairs. "I mean, I've been around for a while, so I know a lot of people. They're all pretty nice." Wincing at the thought of his own emotional seclusion he thought back to the girl (Kitsune) who had yelled at him. He had never really been good with names, but he remembered seeing her face around.
Aug 13, 2015 5:58 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"You could say Im New. I arrived there a few days before it happened, so its no surprise you havent met me." He took a quick look up, to See how close they were to reaching the roof. "What about you?" He asked trying to keep up the small talk.
Aug 13, 2015 6:06 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"Well, I've been around. I wandered around the wasteland for a bit before meeting up with the main group of humans. To be honest, I don't know their names since I'm just bad with names, but they feed me, I work for them, we have a decent relationship."

Those first few months had been hard. His wife had just died and his existence felt completely empty. The void has been very noticeable then and it still clung to him now. However, maybe with a real friend, he could take his mind off of her death.
Aug 13, 2015 6:12 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"Seems like a good deal. Ive been wandering around the wasteland on my own the last 3 years. It was not easy but I managed to survive." Taking another look up he noticed that they nearly arrived at the top. "Just a bit more. We are nearly on the roof."
Aug 13, 2015 6:16 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

"Alright. What are you going to do there?" He asked. Curiosity was what had brought him to Yasuri and it was curiosity which had prompted him to ask such a question. Hearing his words about him wander for three whole years alone made him widened his eyes in amazement. To Alex, that was a mark of strength, no matter how you looked at it.
Aug 13, 2015 6:29 PM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I want to See what else is around here. I heard that the People I joined are looking for someone and I want to See if I can Find any clues about his whereabouts somewhere nearby." That was at least what he planned. He didnt expect the search to be easy, but he needed to Start somewhere. Arriving on the roof he was able to look over the entire city.
Aug 13, 2015 7:00 PM

Dec 2013
Alex

Popping up after him as they reached the roof, he overlooked the rest of the city. It wasn't anything like the cities of his previous life before coming to the islands. Even war torn capitals couldn't compare to the sheer decimation that had been inflicting upon this stretch of Earth. His own family's villa flashed into his mind. However, whenever memories flashed, so too did the scream. His skin paled as he heard it echo once again. He swallowed deeply. Desperate for company, he asked "Who are you looking for?"
Aug 14, 2015 5:37 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

He walked closer to one of the edges to get a better view of the area, wondering where he should start his search. "Well I dont know his name or how he looks like. But he is supposedly responsible for all this. As far as I could find out he is also the lover of that Angel girl." Looking around he saw a place that caught his interest. It looked like a Factory, but due to its state he wasnt to sure. "I have a place where we could start the search." He waved Alex over to him so he could get a good look at what once was a Factory. "See that place?" He asked pointing towards it. "Thats where we gonna start the search."
Aug 14, 2015 5:47 AM

Dec 2013
Alex

He walked to the edge, his eyes looking over the horizon where the sun was rising. "Oh. That looks like a Factory or something. Why would a Angel lover be in such a place?" Puzzled at the man's goal to find the person responsible, he frowned. "Also, after you find this guy, what are you going to do? I mean, didn't he bring down the islands..."

Raged bubbled up, remembering the scream . "Oh, my wife! My life means nothing without her in this world!" He roared. It was a sudden outcry. He didn't know if that person was behind it, but the fact remained that she had died on that day, in that fight. That whole thing had been a blur. His face was contorted in angry. He gripped his staff tightly. Emotions ebbed and flowed at a quick pace nowadays for him. He was borderline bipolar in terms of his mood swings. Tragedy and overall damage could do that to a man who desperately struggled to cling to his old ways in the face of despair.
LilGreasyKidAug 14, 2015 6:07 AM
Aug 14, 2015 5:59 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

"I know that I wont be able to do much to him, but thats not my overall goal here. I just want to find at least a clue on where he could be. Even if I wont be able to take him down, I want to help in the search."

Hearing his roar he turned to him, he placed his hand on his shoulder. "I dont know what that guy took from you with his actions. But what I do know is that we will find out where he is right now. It is also possible that if we find him, we will be able to live in peace once again. And for that Im willing to risk my life." Taking his hand of Alex shoulder he made his way back to the stairs. "lets go. We better not waste any time right now."
Aug 14, 2015 6:22 AM

Dec 2013
Alex

The scream kept echoing in his head. Unclear images flashed in his head. Pain seeped deep into his skull, causing him to grit his teeth and hold his head. He violently shrugged off Yasuri's hand. "Get away! I want to be alone." He trudged off back to the edge of the roof, lowering himself before taking a seat. Legs dangling off the side, he scratched his hair wildly. Whenever he got like this, other people became nothing more than a nuisance. Yasuri's search had made him remember the whole incident or at least his blurry impression of it. The scream played over and over and over, getting louder and louder. Tears streamed down his face. He wanted it all to stop. It had stuck with him for 3 years. He just wanted to end it and join her in death...but he couldn't muster the courage. He never could.
Aug 14, 2015 6:46 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Before walking down the stairs, he looked back to Alex. "I dont know how you feel right now, but I see that its not easy for you. I will leave you alone for now. If you decide to join me you know where to find me." He turned back around ready to go down the stairs. "And dont do anything stupid. I dont want to see another life lost." Adding that he walked down the stairs. Hoping to find something at the old factory.
Aug 14, 2015 6:51 AM

Dec 2013
Alex

His head slumped down, a buzzing noise in his head, the symphony of imagined screams dying down. His eyes were completely empty, his pupils dilated. Lax shoulders and a blank expression made him look like a lifeless doll. As Yasuri made his way down the stairs, he fell over to a side, colliding with the ground, his head banging lightly. The unnatural darkness took him almost immediately, the nightmares beginning once again.
Aug 14, 2015 7:46 AM

Nov 2013
~Yasuri

Getting down the the first landing, he heard something on the roof. Without hesitation he went back up to see if something happened. Noticing Alex just lie there, he ran over to him. Pulling him away he saw that he blacked out. Not wanting him to just lie there in the open, he carried him over to the stairs. Getting down to the first landing he placed him down leaning against the wall. He wasnt sure if its a good idea to just leave him here, but he knew that he had no time to waste. He walked down the stairs hoping that he would be alright while he was gone.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

64 by shadowz1995 »»
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

» Old Factory

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

16 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM

» Kuro's Castle ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

256 by diogora »»
Aug 18, 2015 3:50 AM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.