Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2015 5:36 AM

Jul 2013
Alice smiled at that, "Tell me when you've had enough" she spoke calmly, focusing all her attention on not letting to much of the clear liquid slide down the girls throat at once. Last thing she wanted was to choke.

She could feel Ravens gaze burning into the back of her neck, much like Itami's had those few times, yet she didnt comment on it
Jul 20, 2015 5:43 AM

Jul 2013
(You haven't posted it yet though(?), and also, I grant your authors rights xDDD)
Jul 20, 2015 5:46 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She kept drinking a bit more, emptying the whole glass before she let it down again, the chains rattling a bit again as she did. She looked in the direction of Alice, or where she heard the voice come from "I-I've had enough" She said, her voice now way clearer than it was before

(She's already been approved http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1406299&show=0#post43)
Jul 20, 2015 5:53 AM

Jul 2013
"Okay" Alice answered, taking the glass away, and reaching for the bowl of cut fruit that she had "I have some fruit here, theres apple, banana and some pear, which do you prefer?" she asked curiously now
Jul 20, 2015 5:58 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She looked in the direction of Alice as the glass got taken away, then heard her talk about fruit. She was a bit taken back as it seemingly got offered to her, and didnt even know how to respond "I....I don't know" She said softly. the only time she had seen fruit was when it was eaten right in front of her face. Her eyes had slowly gotten adjusted to the bandage letting a soft light through, her pupils having dilated a slight bit
Jul 20, 2015 6:02 AM

Jul 2013
"How about trying all three types then and then tell me which one you like more?" Alice offered finding a fork that sh had also brought, "start with the banana?"

Alice had left her phone on the desk, just like that. She never realised it had simply faded away, just as if the atoms had desintegrated and the particles were mingling with the oxygen. After all, Alice had totally forgot about her phone since she was so concentrated on the girl in front of her, and she never would have thought her phone had now merged with the phone Farron had herself. Her second and third phone and merged. All of their data were now fused, and that included battery life
Jul 20, 2015 6:03 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He spoke for the first time, his voice quiet and hollow, pear is nice, he says simply.
Jul 20, 2015 6:05 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She slowly nodded. She wasnt to sure what the banana was supposed to be, but it would be one of the fruits, so she might as well. She slowly opened her mouth, she couldnt see where the food was after all, so she kind of hoped this person would help her with it, she had helped her so far, right?
She then heard Raven suddenly talk, making her turn her head in his direction. So there was another person in the room... She then turned to Alice again "T-then, how about pear?" She asked, wondering what that would taste like
Jul 20, 2015 6:11 AM

Jul 2013
Alice smiled at Ravens contribution. "Pear is sweet, here" she spoke while impailing the pear without guilt or remorse with her fork. She guided the fork into the girls mouth, waiting for her to bite it off and hope she closed her mouth in time before the pears juice ran down her chin. Which was her reason for always preferring apples.
Jul 20, 2015 6:20 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She felt how the pear entered her mouth, and took a bite. She however, didnt know anything about the dripping juice, and thus didnt close her mouth in time, the juice running down to her chin, leaving a clean trail on her dirty filled face. the slightly brown skintone she had turned out to actually be a layer of dust and dirt, a white skin hidden underneath. She closed her mouth, chewing on it and even swallowing it. She remained silent. The corners of her mouth trembled slightly, and moment later the bandage at her eyes became a bit wet. She hadnt tasted anything like this before, and she wasnt able to keep that in
Jul 20, 2015 6:25 AM

Jul 2013
"Whats a matter? Does it not taste nice?" she asked worriedly after getting no reaction from the girl except her lips trembling. She got the sponge and wiped the girls mouth with it were the juice had fallen, and then started wiping the rest of her face and neck, sponging it down to reveal the porcelanic coloured skin under
Jul 20, 2015 6:32 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She felt how a sponge went over her face, cleaning her up a bit there, taking off the years of dust and dirt that had accumulated on her body. her lips still trembled slightly, her voice trembling a bit as well "I've... never eaten... anything that.... that tasted this good" She said, making it clear that this was indeed the most flavorful and tasty food she had eaten
Jul 20, 2015 6:37 AM

Jul 2013
"Wait until you try cheesecake then" she spoke grimacing as she saw her reflection in a nearby mirror while cleaning the girls forehead that wasnt covered in bandages. She looked horrible. Her lower lip was clearly swollen even though it had been treated, her nose was still bloody where she ad smeared it, and her jaw and cheekbone.. well, they were a dark frozen looking purple. She was lucky it was so cold she couldnt feel it though.

"Want to try apple next?" she asked while removing one layer of the many layers of the bandages, that way the girls eyes would surely adjust
Jul 20, 2015 6:39 AM

May 2014
Suzune

"Cheesecake?" She said, her voice having slowly stopped trembling. She felt how one layer of the bandage got removed, making everything a bit lighter, making her squint for a slight moment, but slowly relax again, then turned her head to Alice and nodded "S-sure" She said, wondering if it would taste just as good
Jul 20, 2015 6:45 AM

Jul 2013
Alice impailed the poor piece of apple again, and placed it in the girls mouth, "Same as before" she told the girl softly
Jul 20, 2015 6:48 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She took a bite, this time quickly closing her mouth before any juices could go down, not knowing that didnt happen with apples, and slowly chewed. this fruit was harder, but it tasted good nonetheless, though instead of trembling, her lips displayed a smile now, tasting the delicious fruit
Jul 20, 2015 6:58 AM

Jul 2013
"Does that taste better?" She looked out of the window now, idly, looking over the main entrance, and she stood up all of a sudden. In astonishment. Right there was two people she recognised. She'd sen them before, She was sure she had. F...f...Fa..rr...in... no, that can't be right, Farral... on... Barron!, that was her name, and next to her, was the spiting image of one of Arturias knights! She also knew she knew her. had they been with her during those four years..? But everyone was dead weren't they? But then, her memory couldnt actually be relied on after all she only remembered so many pieces over the years. As if somebody had deleted half of her memory.

She was going to go out and run towards them, but then she looked back at the girl, containing herself.

She couldnt go until the girl was cared for and had eaten.
Jul 20, 2015 7:07 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She softly smiled and nodded, then got a slight shock as she heard Alice's sudden movements. She remained still on the bed, unsure of what had happened, wondering what in fact happened, and wondering what would happen now
Jul 20, 2015 7:15 AM

Jul 2013
"I'm sorry, I dropped the chair" she explained to the girl that couldnt see her, "here, try the banana now" she smiled impailing the poor banana, and placing it in the girls mouth
Jul 20, 2015 7:20 AM

May 2014
Suzune

"O-okay" Suzune repsonded, not quite sure how she managed to drop a chair. She then tasted how the banana got placed in her mouth, eating it and swallowing it, her face once again lighting up. This one was the best from the 3 fruits she had given her, it tasted so good
Jul 20, 2015 7:25 AM

Jul 2013
"Okay, if I hand you the plate do you think you can handle this yourself?" she asked kindly, needing escape but not being able to say it as she took another layer of bandage off
Jul 20, 2015 7:27 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She looked at Alice, sort of, and slightly nodded. it wouldnt be that hard, right? "I-I think so" She said as response to the girl, seeing how it got lighter yet again, her pupils starting to adjust to what would be a normal sight
Jul 20, 2015 8:02 AM

Jul 2013
Alice slowly placed the plae on the girls lap, thank ful it was a bowl and the fruit could not be knocked out of it easily and the. Placed the fork in her hand. "Ravens here as well, if you need anything, okay?" She told the for patting her shoulder. "I'm just going to step out a second, okay?" She smiled at this while standing up straight, still having forgotten all about her phoen
Jul 20, 2015 8:09 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She felt the plate on her lap, then took a hold of the fork. She nodded, looking at Alice again "I will" She replied to her first comment, feeling her pet her shoulder "D-do come back though" She asked, before brining her fork down at the plate, knowing she hit something. She brought it to her mouth, only then knowing ut was pear

(Brb, going home, prolly gonna be away until somewhere after dinner
Jul 20, 2015 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
"I will, don't worry, I'll probably even be bringing a friend who's in a similar state to yourself" she smiled looking for her phone with her eyes yet not seeing it. "Raven will be here with you so don't worry" she told the girl deeming to just leave her phone and she'd find it later
Jul 20, 2015 1:20 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He gets up from his chair and approaches the girl, he sits down next to her and stares at her.
Jul 20, 2015 1:37 PM

May 2014
Suzune

She heard Raven move just as she had put a piece of apple in her mouth, and looked in his direction for a moment, a soft smile playing on her lips "Hey" She tried, the man hadnt talked much after all
Jul 20, 2015 1:44 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

Does it hurt? He asks, the question was just in general, he meant her past.
Jul 20, 2015 1:52 PM

May 2014
Suzune

Her head was still turned to Raven as she took another bite of the fruit, her bandaged eyes guessing where he was. "Does it hurt?" She asked, unsure what he meant, then paused for a moment. did he mean her wounds or the like? "Right now is the best I've ever felt" she said
Jul 20, 2015 2:03 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He nods, she was only eating fruit, lying in an infirmary bed, bandages all over her body. Most would not say this was the best they've ever felt. For many, pain is fleeting, he thinks aloud.
Jul 20, 2015 2:12 PM

May 2014
Suzune

She put another piece of fruit in her mouth as she kept staring, sort of, at Raven. "Pain is fleeting?" She said confused, then slowly shook her head. She had never experienced pain as fleeting, she had always been in pain, she had gotten used to always being hurt. Right now was the first time she didnt feel any pain, so how could he say it was fleeting?
Jul 20, 2015 2:14 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

But then for some, like us, pain is never ending, only small lapses where we get a break from it, he continues, his eyes unwavering from Suzune.
Jul 20, 2015 2:30 PM

May 2014
Suzune

She kept her bandaged head aimed at Raven, taking a slight pause from her chewing before continuing again. He was right about what he said, it really had been neverending
Jul 20, 2015 10:08 PM

Apr 2014
Aina

Aina arrived and looked around

'So this is where I work now'

(Ignore her or get her involved idc either way)
Jul 20, 2015 11:04 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He watches the new person enter and returns to his usually silent self.
Jul 20, 2015 11:09 PM

Apr 2014
Aina

Aina sat in a chair and she put a brand new first aid kit in her drawer

She now looked around again
Jul 21, 2015 3:46 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She kept eating her fruit again. she had heard a new person enter, and Raven had immediately gone silent, but she had to ask "Were you... trapped?" She asked
Jul 21, 2015 6:33 AM

Apr 2014
Aina

Aina made a call as she was bored

Then she left and a girl with black hair arrived wearing the same coat and Aina headed to the city
Jul 21, 2015 11:56 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

No, he says, he hadn't been trapped in the way she was thinking. But perhaps in another more metaphorical way, he was.
Jul 22, 2015 1:42 AM

May 2014
Suzune

She looked at him as she put another piece of fruit in her mouth, eating it happily "Hmmm, you dont talk much, do you?" She asked, her head slightly tilted
Jul 22, 2015 2:59 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

A man told me that silence is the best keeper of secrets, he says, meaning that if one was to talk a lot, secrets would eventually be found through hints. Kenji had said that to him when he realized that Raven sparsely spoke.
Jul 22, 2015 3:15 AM

Jul 2013
Alice walked into the infirmary, with Rowen and Farron in tow, letting their hands go as soon as they were in, she saw Raven saw a last sentence, which only reminded her more of Itami. "Here, sit here while I look for something warm. She turned around, checking the girl up. She walked over patting her shoulder, "hey, I'm back, I wasn't too long was I?" She asked her kindly while taking off another layer of the bandage, there was now only two layers to go. "What we're you two talking about?" She asked Raven curiously while walking to the sink, looking if there was a boiler or something similar
Jul 22, 2015 4:17 AM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He shrugs as if to say, "nothing much". He was silent in the prescence of the two new arrivals, wondering who they were and why Alice had brought them here. His black eyes boring into them from the mask eye holes.
Jul 22, 2015 11:09 AM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen finally pushed back the hood on her cloak, revealing a long scar moving up the left side of her face that hadn't been there before. She sighed, then took off the pack that she was wearing on her back, along with her shield and set them down. Then she unbuckled her belt and set it on top, after reaching into her bag and pulling out a small weathered and worn leather bound book and a small pencil. She sat down in a nearby chair and beginning to write everything that had happened today so far. She had about ten different volumes in her pack that contained all of her memories of her past. Of course, everything was written in Old English, so not many could read it. Not that it mattered to her. She never could understand how to write in New English, and had been constantly traveling in the past four years since the island assault, so she never had time to learn. Then she felt someone staring at her, boring into her with their eyes. She looked up from her writing with a cold gaze, and swept them around the room, finally locking eyes with the man who was wearing a mask. She staid silent, assessing him, trying to determine just what kind of person he was.
Jul 22, 2015 1:14 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He kept his eyes on hers, not blinking nor wavering. She would have seen pain behind pain behind pain, like continuous walls of calloused suffering. All forming together in a mass of negative emotions, animosity towards the world, solitude in its purest form, depression like only those that had been to hell and back would ever feel, not any of the petty stuff that people thought they felt. His pain was on a whole other level, much like Rowen's pain, and the girl on the bed, and perhaps even Alice. Theirs was a pain shared, the pain of a select few that knew what true suffering was. Unlike them, Raven had broken to the onslaught of it all, snapped like a twig in a typhoon. He had been a broken boy with broken hopes and dreams, but he had been fixed, fixed by Kenji. But now he was as fragile as ever, no where near as sturdy as he had been, a small gust of what he had felt would make him break down and return to his previous broken state, but when that happened, there would be no repairing him.
Jul 22, 2015 1:42 PM

May 2014
Suzune
She shook her head as she noticed more light coming through the bandages, and smiled softly "Its nit been thag long" She said, putting the last piece of fruit on the fork and bringing it to her mouth, chewing again

Farron
She walked in with Rowen and Alice, listening to what Alice said. Next to the three of them, there were two others apparently, which almost automatically made her cold aura appear once more. She couldnt see where the two were through the bandages, but she knew they were there, and that was enough to put up her frozen wall again
Jul 22, 2015 1:55 PM

Jul 2013
Alice was rummaging through the supplies until she finally found a Bunsen burner, for what ever reason that was there. She quickly placed already tepid to hot water on top of it and after a few minutes she judged the water at a good temperature, Alice turned off the burner, making sure to disconnect the gas and placed some pieces of cloth in the water. As she waited for them to absorb the watery heat she cringed slightly at how dark the aura felt with everyone in there. The pain felt palpable, everyone else's pain felt palpable, which was only furthered when the cold kicked in. "I tried to be as quick as I could" she told the girl who was on the bed eating fruit as she picked up the pieces of cloth, wringing the water out trying not to scald heels she placed them on a metallic tray walking over to Farron, "I'm going to put some hot flannels over your eyes okay?"she warned as she started taking the bandages off but not fully. Alice them placed each cloth so it covered each eye and then bandages Farrons eyes anew. That way the heat would be trapped, not being able to transfer it by convection, nor escape to its surroundings. This way it could only transfer by conduction towards Farron's eyes. And at the same time it wouldn't burn her.

Turning around she saw Rowens scar, "I can probably try to get rid of it if youd like" she asked slightly nervous in front of the dark menacing flare she and Raven were sharing
Jul 22, 2015 2:13 PM

Oct 2014
Raven Rue

He broke his gaze with the scarred person, looking over at Alice and her offer to remove the woman's scar. He wished that she could cure mental scars as well... As he broke his gaze, his aura slowly ebbed away until it was a dull thud, writhing and thrashing in its physical form beside his heart. He gripped his chest in pain as he tried to calm it.
Jul 22, 2015 10:48 PM

Mar 2015
[b]Rowen[/b]

Rowen's hand moved to the scar at the side of her face. She had gotten when she fought on the island. She shook her head.

[b]"I've never been one for doctoring, and I need this scar to stay. It's..... a reminder of my past, something that I can never lose. Unlike my memories."
Jul 23, 2015 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
Alice nodded absentmindedly, "I understand" she told Rowen while sitting down herself, having picked up the melted ice pack anew. It was still cold, cold enough. Was she really that weak or had the punch been a very good punch? In a way she felt sorry for that girl, she pitied her. Yet, she also had a second reason for lying and saying she'd walked into a door. It wouldn't have some the girl any good -at least she wouldn't have thought it would have- if she had admitted she'd been punched. Looking sideways at Farron she wondered if she believed if she'd walked into a door or she was just playing along.

She hoped the girl had calmed down and could move on. Having enemies so quick into the school year could not be a good start
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Kings High]Entrance Gates ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

351 by Prince-Angel »»
Aug 11, 2015 5:52 AM

» [Kings High]Auditorium ( 1 2 )

Haruka - Jul 15, 2015

94 by Ultea »»
Aug 7, 2015 4:05 AM

Sticky: » [EVENT] Four Beasts Tournament [SIGN-UPS AND DETAILS]

Haruka - Aug 1, 2015

7 by Haruka »»
Aug 4, 2015 2:59 AM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - Jul 15, 2015

84 by Wymsical »»
Aug 2, 2015 12:03 AM

Sticky: » [Kings High] Character Creation-Student Council (Admins and Officers Only!)

Haruka - Jul 16, 2015

16 by SakuraSweetHeart »»
Jul 29, 2015 6:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.