Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2015 7:08 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
She just look at them with sad explession, tears, as she sat to a chair in front of the beds. Everybody looked like they were suffering soo much, both physicyally and mentally, yet there was nothing Mio could do again. Everybody's state... That was one big failure again, wasn't it? Even Farron, that always wanted to go up to the surface, to see everything, wouldn't be able to do it, atleast for now.

Itami... If it wasn't for him, nobody would get away from that cave... He not only saved Mio but also transported them to the hospital altogether... Why was that? Why was he injured... He didn't deserve it at all...

Robin... who always hid his pain and frustration behind his smirk, even he looked badly injured... He couldn't hide these feelings anymore...

Alice...the one who was always aiding them in their fight, even she... ended up badly injured...

Nobody was deserving it... yet why did it happen? Why was Mio the only one that didn't get injured, after everything she tried to do for them... Mio kept that image in her head thinking and thinking... and as she thought, the image seemed more like failure and failure in her eyes "I really am useless, aren't I? Always talking about how I would protect them... yet all the time everyone was only protecting me... Yet I was the only one who got out unharmed..." she thought, with tears flowing from her eyes, everybody laying unconcious on the beds. "Is this my protection... This isn't how am I supposed to be... I... wish it was the other way around..." she was weeping quetly without being heard

"Why is this world so unfair." she continued thinking... with that thought, wondering around in her head for hours, she just stood here, desperately waiting for somebody to wake up. "We are going to make that album of pictures with everybody? Right?"

All this time, she was just sitting on the chair, looking at her friends, her precious people, which she was supposed to protect, yet, couldn't do anything... That feeling of uselessness... It was worse than death in Mio's eyes.
Jun 7, 2015 7:18 AM

Jul 2013
(The waiting game that Razor said has started xD, gonna have to wait for Wym and Itami :D)
Jun 7, 2015 7:20 AM

May 2014
(Yush! let's wait! >:D I call dibs on being the second person to wake up! xD though I can settle for third -3- xD -goes to watch anime episode thingy-)
Jun 7, 2015 7:24 AM

Jul 2013
(I call dibs for third then hahaha)
Jun 7, 2015 8:51 AM

May 2014
(So, itll be either Itami or Robin :P)
Jun 7, 2015 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
(IWym should be online in about 3h xD)
Jun 7, 2015 9:09 AM

May 2015

[i]Nottingham, 14th April 1194

It had been raining overnight. Fresh dew hung tightly to the tips of grass and plants. The noise of wet grass crunching was only overshadowed by the constant sound of mumbling, talking and shouting of the crowd. The deep grey sky lingered, letting the occasional rain droplets escape their grasp. It was a miserable day.

A sly, thin mist covered the surroundings. A sense of unnerve was growing.

Above the crowd, on a wooden stage, was a man dressed in a brown cloak. He had an ageing face, with short, white hair and a small beard. He was smiling with delight. It was a crooked smile. He was a crooked man.

"I'm sure you all know why we are gathered here today..." He began.

Upon his words, the crowd erupted into voice again. Rumours and whispers quickly travelled like electricity across computer circuits. They were different from the man though. They didn't have warm clothes like him; they were mostly dressed in dirty, tarnished cloth and fabrics. Yes, that's right: they were the mistreated population - he was the man who peered down on them from the top of the hierarchy.

Behind the stage was a castle - Nottingham Castle. A grand, stone structure. The place where the corrupt and evil hid away. Greedy, selfish noblemen who ran the county like a tyranny. The suffering population? Nothing more than livestock. The man spoke again.

"Yes, today we are all here to behold the death of a despicable traitor and outlaw. A man... who is nothing more than a petty thief!"

The crowd quietened... Some were crying, others looked on in disbelief. Was this really happening?

A castle bell rung. It was loud, although it was difficult to know what it was signifying. After that... silence. Even the cattle had stopped making noise.

Tension was rising.

In the middle of the stage there were two wooden beams standing vertically. Attached to those was another that ran horizontally, joining them up. Rain droplets fell from this beam, and there was a rope that hung down also. Behind this were four Knights, hiding their faces with armour.

"Now, let us take a look... Let us see the fate of a criminal!" The man in the brown cloak walked smugly. He walked over to the rope, and the man who was constrained within it. He yanked the hood from the cloak... the licoln green hood.

Under the hood? A broken, hopeless man. He had brown hair and vivid green eyes, almost the same colour as his cloak. He seemed... emotionless. He breathed slowly, and as he exhaled his breathe turned into a foggy condensation. Occasionally droplets fell from his face. Rain or tears? It was hard to tell.

"Ah yes, this is the sorry face of a failure!" In the crowd, a woman fell to her knees and started sobbing. Her name? Marion.

The end was nigh. The rope was tightened.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY LAST WORDS...?!" The nobleman in the brown cloak shouted at the peak of his excitement.

The man in the rope smirked.[/i]

Robin

He swung forward in his bed. An insane rage of coughing and spluttering followed. He leaned over the bed railings facing the floor. Dust and blood came from his mouth.

Had he just witnessed... his death?
NavyyJun 7, 2015 1:20 PM
Jun 7, 2015 9:25 AM

Jul 2013
Robins Heart rate monitor started beating uncontrollably causing a nurse who was coincidentally walking by to run in upon hearing the deafening noise.

She saw Robin there and rushed over to him handing him the glass of water that was on the little cabinet that was on the side of the bed. "Here, drink, it will soothe your throat" She said in a kind sweet voice
Jun 7, 2015 10:04 AM

Feb 2015
(Wait am I dumb, or I still don't understand will che characters die or not? XD)
Jun 7, 2015 10:09 AM

Jul 2013
(You're a kid)
Jun 7, 2015 10:12 AM

May 2015
(Teehee, I'm waiting for Mio to post, hlan)
Jun 7, 2015 10:12 AM

May 2014
(Haha, well, Robin woke up jsut now, if you read back like, 2 posts from yours xD I'll be coming up soon as well, but waiting on Mio first -3- )
Jun 7, 2015 10:18 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
She was just sitting there, doing nothing, almost fallen asleep when she heard Robin coughing she got up and went near him immediately
"Are you okay?!" she said, looking at him suprisedly, as the nurse rushed to give him a glass of water. It looked almost like a dream that he woke up just like that

(Wait, how much time has passed? XD)
Jun 7, 2015 10:33 AM

May 2015
(Don't know... Few hours? Anyway g2g)

Robin

He continued to stare at the floor, not noticing the nurse, nor Mio. He coughing fit continued, and then he went silent.

He slowly took the drink, not really saying anything. His hand was shaking violently, the water in the cup almost spilling out. He drank some, then handed back the other half to the doctor.

"I-I'm fine?" He mumbled quietly, almost unsure about his answer. After all, he had just witnessed his death twice in a day. Well, the first time didn't really count.
Jun 7, 2015 10:36 AM

Jul 2013
The nurse checked his vitals anew making sure he was more or less stable. Putting the glass back on the table she stopped next to Mio. "My colleague, Doctor Stein is next door, if anyone else awakes, please press the blue button that is here next to the wall in case no staff appear to be patrolling this corridor at the right time"

Once she said that she left silently and quickly without glancing back
Jun 7, 2015 10:38 AM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"I hope you get better..."
she mumbled quietly after which she looked at Robin for some time and then went to her usual place to look after everybody. They didn't seem to get better fast. Those wound were seemingly too big but Mio believed that they could regenerate after some time.
Jun 7, 2015 10:44 AM

May 2014
Farron

A couple of hours after Robin's awakening Farron's hand slowly moved to her head, or rather to the bandage on her eyes, resting it on top of it. Having lost her numb feeling from the ice, she found out that her back hurt... a lot. she had a slight headache, which is why she moved her hand to her head. She was warm, laying in some soft place, she wasn't really sure where she was, but this was the best she'd felt in years, or technically centuries, despite the huge hurting feeling over her back. She took a deep breath, only to find out that gave a painful surge from her wounds, and as such let out a soft painful moan. She was curious as to where she was right now, the air here felt different after all, it was....lighter, so to speak
Jun 7, 2015 11:11 AM

Feb 2015
(I dunno what to reply to that XD)
Jun 7, 2015 11:15 AM

May 2014
(Something? Anything? even if its just ignoring her existence xD she did make sounds and movement after all, but I didn't want to just post on immediately. btw, she's gonna be so blinded when she actually takes the bandage off, first time seeing so much light xD)
Jun 7, 2015 11:41 AM

Jul 2013
(just finished typing mine haha, you've been ignored xD)
Jun 7, 2015 12:10 PM

Feb 2015
(Umm, sorry I was off)

Mio Uchibyashi
She was slightly fallen asleep and Farro made too little of a noise for her to notice.

(#Totally ignored :D)
Jun 7, 2015 12:11 PM

Oct 2014
Ultea said:
(IWym should be online in about 3h xD)

(Good Guess xD But now no one is on :( )

Itami {dream}

Itami wondered down a long, seemingly endless corridor, the path ahead was shrouded in shadow. Voices were whispering around him, Murder is an art... You think solitude is your fortress... Why do you do this... You will be alone for ever... Your about to become an artist... You disgust me... monster... But then a loud voice deafened the rest, but all it said was one word, over and over, resounding like a bell. WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! WEAK! The bodies of all his friends, even Mio suddenly appeared from the ahead shadow, they hung from ropes attached to the ceiling. Their eyes were blank and expressionless, flies and maggots riddled their bodies, Itami starred in horror and disbelief, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no... WEAK!

Itami

Itami slowly opened his eyes and looked around the room, he rose into a sitting position. He saw Mio, then he noticed that Farron and Mio were moving, tears dripped down Itami's face, You're OK... Thank God you're OK
Jun 7, 2015 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
She awoken by the words of Itami
"No thank god, you are okay..." she said, looking at him with worried eyes, a tear flowing down her face.
"Do you know how painful it is to be the only one okay..." she said and stopped talking in the middle of the sentence, just looking away.
Jun 7, 2015 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami saw that Alice had stabilized and he turned to Mio, No I don't. But if you were in pain then that means you actually weren't the only one okay, that means you were hurting too.
Jun 7, 2015 12:29 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"It hurts more than being injured for me..."
she said
"Anyway, you need to rest!" she said, looking at him
Jun 7, 2015 12:34 PM

May 2014
Farron

She heard voices talking, familiar voices. what were their names again? Itami and...Mio, that's right. She realized what happened again, taking a deep breath of air once more before letting it out. She wasn't sure where she was right now, but it most certainly wasn't a cave, there wasn't even an actual echo here... the place she was laying on and under were way softer than she was used to, it felt quite comfortable really. She placed her hands at her sides and slowly pushed herself up, sitting up straight, her head still tilted towards the ceiling
Jun 7, 2015 12:36 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami fell back on his pillow, he remembered what she had said to him after he had confessed. Well of course she doesn't love you! You're a monster, you're a murderer, you're weak... Itami closed his eyes but didn't sleep.
Jun 7, 2015 12:40 PM

May 2014
( its simple, you take the part after "v=" in your case it would be "dE1eCoj2D1s_" and just put that in between the two )
Jun 7, 2015 12:40 PM

Jul 2013
(Aha, give it another go)
Jun 7, 2015 12:41 PM

Jul 2013
[*yt]v=dE1eCoj2D1s[/yt]

May 2014
(I said after the "v=" not the v= as well xD )

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
She sighed, lookeing at Itami laying down and seeing Farron get up.
"How do you feel?" she asked her softly
Jun 7, 2015 12:43 PM

Jul 2013
(Found it haha xD)
Jun 7, 2015 12:44 PM

May 2014
(Well done~ xD)

Farron

She turned her head towards Mio and gave a slight nod "Better than expected" She simply replied. It was quite obvious that she was going to hate her, she already did before after all, and seeing how things didnt go as planned because of the barricade she had no idea about, as well as a poorly timed monster that jumped at her, she wouldnt be too happy huh? well, it wasnt unusual to be trashed...
Jun 7, 2015 12:45 PM

May 2015
(I need an excuse for not posting...)

Robin

After his dream and rather abrupt awakening, he had gone back to sleep again. He didn't really acknowledge Mios presence, or anyone else for that matter. It seemed he was too consumed in shock and disbelief. He was breathing more steadily now though, the monitor had quietened down considerably. If anything, he seemed peaceful and relieved. He coughed occasionally, the dust still not completely removed from his system.

He was going to be okay. Well, physically okay. Whether what happened affected him mentally was still unknown to the doctors.
Jun 7, 2015 12:46 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"I'm... sorry... about the things I did earlier..."
she said, not looking towards her, even though she couldn't see her, could she?
Jun 7, 2015 12:47 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami lay in bed, still with his eyes closed. He was thinking, I need a new power... Something that doesn't rely on other beings... To protect my friends, I will do anything
Jun 7, 2015 12:51 PM

May 2014
Farron

An apology? that wasn't quite expected, was this a trap? it wouldnt be the first time after all. Unsure how to proceed now, she simply gave a slight nod "Whatever" She said coldly, crossing her legs under the sheet to make herself more stable
Jun 7, 2015 12:53 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
She didn't say anything after that, just looked at how everyone was laying, Alice hadn't even moved yet... "I hope she is okay too..."
Jun 7, 2015 12:53 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami was half listening to the conversation, You know we're not like what you think. We originally came down into those caves to save you, not the other way around he said, not moving, not opening his eyes.
Jun 7, 2015 12:56 PM

Jul 2013
Alice hadn't moved in the whole time she had been lying there. Her monitors hadn't sped up or anything.

The only difference was Alice was now silently crying while unconscious. Tears fell down her cheeks yet her eyes remained closed and her heartbeat steady.

Alice remained out cold.
Jun 7, 2015 12:59 PM

May 2014
Farron

Originally, maybe it was true, but that didnt change the fact that that plan changed along the way. in the end, she was asked for help, and got attacked while doing so... though there was still something biting in the back of her head
Jun 7, 2015 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami answered silence with silence. He would let her figure it out herself.
Jun 7, 2015 1:03 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
Mio just listened to the converstaiton while saying nothing. "Who am I to judge someone... I attacked somebody that tried to save us... I really must be the worst..."
Jun 7, 2015 1:03 PM

Jul 2013
(Start playing it before you read haha)

"Arthur!" An orange headed girl about 13 was standing at the school gates waving to an older boy who had just come out of the school building and was walking towards her with a slight jump in his gate, he looked flustered and slightly distressed. A frown decorated his usual beautiful and charismatic face.

The girl saw him see her and saw how his face turned into a mask of horror. In several strides at a run he was next to her. He was 17. Their Birthday's were tomorrow. He would be 18 and she would be 14. He took her face in his gentle hands. He looked deep into her eyes, stripping her of everything with that gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He said while taking her by the wrist and dragging the girl who had to jog to keep up with his strides. "Why did you have to come today of all days" He muttered under his breath.

The girl answered innocently. "I wanted to go and buy a cake for tomorrow, its our day" She said with a happy smile on her face.

"Lets go to the store you like with the cheesecake then" He slowed down slightly looking glancing over his shoulder quickly. He could feel someone was tailing him. Hunting him. All because he, Arthur Milton had beat him in a chess game in front of his goonies and made him loose all face in front of his pawns.

He looked down at his younger genius sister. He couldn't drag her into this.

He wouldn't drag her into this.

He quickened his pace and saw how his little Alice gave him that quizzical look, wanting to know what as wrong since she knew something was wrong. There was no point in denying it wit her. "I want to get to a store before it closes in 15 minutes" He explained "Its a surprise for tomorrow" He smiled placing a finger on his lips.

Alice believed every word he said. Every single one. She looked up to him. Admired him. After all, he was the only one she had ever lost to at anything. Her brother was her world. He didn't look at her strangely when she was able to answer problems in the most minimum time possible or questions that a university student would struggle with. He just found her even more difficult ones to solve.

She loved him dearly. As a brother.

She hadn't thought that that smile would be the last one she would ever see. Why would she? How could she have known? She couldn't have. It was impossible.

He had left her to walk into the cake shop to drool looking at the cakes from the outside of the glass; she had thought he would be back to pick her up and they could choose the cake together, even if she knew he would choose the cheesecake for her.

The clocks ticked. Eventually the soon in the sky started to fade. The colours moulding together to make a bloody orange. By 7 o'clock in the afternoon the cake shop shut. She walked out worried now.

Had something come up? Why wasn't he here? Had he left her?

She started walking down the street. In the opposite direction of where her home was. She didn't want to go home. Not without her brother. Not without Arthur. She didn't have a cell phone and there was no public phones in this area so she couldn't call him.

After walking for over half an hour in no particular direction it was now half-past seven and the sky was blood red. So was the pavement. Following the small river of blood with her eyes it lead into the wall of an alley. She didn't want to follow it. She didn't. She wanted Arthur. Yet she felt this attraction, as if something was forcibly pulling her by her shirt towards the source of the blood red that matched the sky.

There was the body of a man, sickly pale and dull eyes. The eyes flickered to hers, staring right at her yet they didn't see her. Until a slight flash of recognition crossed them and the blue sapphires that were his eyes sparked to life a tad more.

"Al.." The voice croaked. It didn't sound like her brother, he looked too defeated, too weak to be her brother. Her brother was a deity.

Her God.
Gods can't die.
They are immortal.
Arthur was going to die.

She walked over to him, seeing the knife wound and pulled it out. She shouldn't have pulled it out. If she hadn't that might have saved him still.

He smiled at her. "I'm sorry, I won't be here to celebrate your birthday.." His voice sounded strangely strong and healthy. Yet maybe that was her, changing the memory.

Manipulating it.

Maybe he hadn't even spoke. "Smile, no matter what, and don't, never cry for me, that will only make me sad since I am your God.. Right? You don't want to make your God sad right..?" All she could do was shake her head tears streaming down her face. She quickly wiped them away with the back of her sleeve. "Thats a good girl" He smiled and handed her a hand sized, rectangular box. "I got this for you.. yesterday.. It's full of our memories.. So you won't forget them.."

And like that Arthurs eyes became dull. He had died.

The whole scenery changed. Alice was no longer watching the girl from above, she knew that younger her would spend all of her night there and be found the next day by the cops. The next day she had started playing her MMORG's. She was a healer. Her name was [ ]. She had also enrolled at the medical school at an early age and was rumoured to be a prodigy. She smiled, laughed, sucked at sports. She curtsied when needed and shook hands when wanted to. Her mental state was stable. She wasn't traumatised. She hadn't entered any depressive state. She hadn't stopped taking care of herself. If anything she was even more strict with her lifestyle because that was what her brother; her God would have wanted from her.

Letting the memories finish flowing their course she looked around herself. She was in a large grand room, filled with giants sitting on golden chairs. There were as many males as females. All giants. All scary. Yet materialising before her was a young man, looking to in his early twenties.

"Ar-Arhthur!" She couldn't believe her eyes, he was there in front of her. Walking towards her. She ran towards him and flung herself in his arms, feeling secure and at home.”Happy, Happy Birthday” He simply smiled. You’re the best present I could have ever had” He smiled back at her. Alice was trying to contain her sniffles of happiness. She was so happy it seemed to good to be true. So happy her gut told her it wasn’t going to last. So happy she felt someone was going to snatch it all away from her.

She buried her head in his shoulder. "I've missed you so much, we, we can be together now, right..?" She broke away from him to look in his sapphire eyes.

She didn't like what she saw. He was sad.

Seeing the pain of his blue eyes reflected in her own he smiled and patted her head like he used to do when they were both younger.

"You still have one more job to do Al, okay? But don't rush it, after all, I've never seen a person so skilled in the art of medicine" He smiled sadly at her and started letting her go, loosening his hold around her shoulders.

"NO! It's not fair! I-I!" She broke of her sentence and started to cry into his shoulder anew. She didn't care what the onlookers thought.

"Sh.." he soother her while patting the back of her head for several minutes until her sobbing and trembling had been reduced quiet hiccups, teary eyes and red cheeks. "Good girl, that's my girl"

All Alice could do was meekly nod. "Will.. will you carry on watching over me..?" She asked slowly stepping away from her brother.

She could feel her legs start to disappear. Her body started vanishing from her toes up. She looked at her brother for an answer. He was just smiling there with a nostalgic, sad, yet happy smile painted like a masterpiece of art on his lips.

She saw him smiling and nodding, wiping away a tear from the corner of his right eye.

That was enough assurance for her. He wouldn’t abandon her.

“Happy birthday Al”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Slowly Alice's eyes opened. The dream all so vivid in her eyes and head. So vivid, so real she knew it wasn't a dream. She felt that her cheeks were wet. Lifting her hand up to touch it she saw it was bandaged yet didn't feel any pain. The bandage came away from her cheek wet, she had been crying while unconscious, yet for how long?
Jun 7, 2015 1:05 PM

Jul 2013
(happy reading!)

(And goodnight :))
Jun 7, 2015 1:12 PM

May 2014
(Done~ I like it -3- :P )
Jun 7, 2015 1:13 PM

Feb 2015
(I would have cried like a baby if her brother was one of the characters. i was still very close but I didn't cry this time O_o. You guys are so awesome, I feel like I'm so far away while reading your longass posts XDD. Good night, though!)

Mio Uchibyashi
Mio saw that Alice moved, immediately reverting her attention towards the girl
"A-Alice!" she said, looking towards her

(Huh, I can sleep good now, nobody died XD)
Jun 7, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
Alice dried her eyes and sad up coughing violently bending over herself, so badly she hadnt responded to mio
Jun 7, 2015 1:15 PM

Oct 2014
Itami

Itami got up from his bed, he knew everyone was okay now and the guilt was getting to him, if only he wasn't so weak. He used Opheus as a walking stick and left the room, wondering down a corridor.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [Guardians Academy] Library ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

247 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jul 19, 2015 2:00 AM

» [Guardians Academy] Archery Club ( 1 2 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

62 by link102 »»
Jul 14, 2015 5:54 PM

Sticky: » Student Character Creation ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

124 by chocodette »»
Jun 30, 2015 8:29 AM

» [Guardians Academy] House of Hearts ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - Jun 7, 2015

118 by link102 »»
Jun 28, 2015 9:30 PM

» [Island] Azure Cave (Off limits) ( 1 2 3 4 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

198 by Ultea »»
Jun 25, 2015 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.