Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Or better yet maybe in denja X logic shrug i hate this so much

I cant get a clear read now that denja randomly came in changing his entire view on logic.

Nvm im stupid denja right claire wouldnt ragequit if her and logic were scum buddies.

Mar 31, 2017 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
I like grrr this phase because he acknowledge me as best town. So I want to get rid of Crossbell because he is a liability, a baggage.

If we lose, we dump the blame to Crossbell.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 31, 2017 10:30 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
Or better yet maybe in denja X logic shrug i hate this so much

I cant get a clear read now that denja randomly came in changing his entire view on logic.
This is the most unlikely of scenario's given me and Claire. I can acutally see why people would think you and I are a team but I have no team. I really think this thing is me you and Denja town and we are really over thinking things.

I will be voting grrr or Crossbell today as those are the only two I can really see being scum right now.
Denaj/Claire - I have explained too many times I will be pissed frfr if he flips scum
Shinichi - Seems to be trying to figure the game out, emotion seems real and genuine (kind of what I would expect from Town Cross right now).
grrr - still pushing his D1 agenda
Crossbell - too disconnected from the game

DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Not this is supicious.

logic340 i rather u stay on grrr if u switch at this point then it would assume u def are scum at this point cause i cant see any logical reason as town why would change r vote
i am not sure why but you and logic are buddying up. Bear in mind that you practically saved logic by lynching grape. That is why I want to know why you guys are clearing each other.

I cannot be aligned with logic because it wouldnt make sense Claire rage quitting the game because of logic.
I take all the blame :(
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 31, 2017 10:35 AM

Jan 2008
🐭 Vote Count 4.5 🐭
Grrr (3) Crossbell, Logic340, Shinichi-Kun
Logic340 (1) Grrr
Crossbell (1) DenjaX

Not Voting

🐭 Vote History 🐭

Mod notes: Mrowr

🕒 Countdown to Night 4 🕒

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 31, 2017 10:36 AM

Nov 2008
Crossbell seems not coming back so I guess ill settle with

Vote: grrr

To ensure lynch. Sigh.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 31, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2008
This is pathetic because I am actually the cop this game.

Claire investigated CP night 1 and he died.
I investigated willow night 2 and she died.
I didn't submit my action night 3 because I thought we lost and I just gave up.

I was just waiting for a fake claim so I will fight for it but since game is almost over, I might as well step in.

Mar 31, 2017 10:42 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
logic340 said:
ill you be back before phase change? I leave work at 4 today will probably be doing phase change from my mobile.
do you want to lynch Shinichi?
No I don't think I will be voting Shinichi today. There would have to be a really compelling case for me to go that way. Crossbell links to the most people I would like to go there honestly.

Does scum grrr go at me for 4 days straight? If I flip town D2 or D3 do people look his way for his behavior with me or nah?
I cannot figure him out and unless it's grrr/Shinichi have a strong feeling it's Crossbell and one of them.

Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:
i am not sure why but you and logic are buddying up. Bear in mind that you practically saved logic by lynching grape. That is why I want to know why you guys are clearing each other.

I cannot be aligned with logic because it wouldnt make sense Claire rage quitting the game because of logic.

oh true yep ur right about the 2nd part im stupid

I wasnt buddying up with logic tho i just happened to read the same people head read as scum for the same reasons

but why crossbell?

Why make a new cunter train now
I've given plenty of reasons why Crossbell and he is the one I feel most comfortable voting today.

@grrr, @Crossbell, @Shinichi-kun, @DenjaX
Was I as town supposed to let myself get lynched to prove a point to my accusers?

Mar 31, 2017 10:44 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
I like grrr this phase because he acknowledge me as best town. So I want to get rid of Crossbell because he is a liability, a baggage.

If we lose, we dump the blame to Crossbell.

No lol I'm staying on grrr

Mar 31, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:

I was just waiting for a fake claim so I will fight for it but since game is almost over, I might as well step in.

Fuck that your claim is one phase too late

Mar 31, 2017 10:45 AM

Feb 2014
Denja what the hell is going on!?! just few hours ago we were winning. How can logic talk himself out for nth time this game.
Mar 31, 2017 10:46 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
DenjaX said:
do you want to lynch Shinichi?
No I don't think I will be voting Shinichi today. There would have to be a really compelling case for me to go that way. Crossbell links to the most people I would like to go there honestly.

Does scum grrr go at me for 4 days straight? If I flip town D2 or D3 do people look his way for his behavior with me or nah?
I cannot figure him out and unless it's grrr/Shinichi have a strong feeling it's Crossbell and one of them.

Shinichi-Kun said:

oh true yep ur right about the 2nd part im stupid

I wasnt buddying up with logic tho i just happened to read the same people head read as scum for the same reasons

but why crossbell?

Why make a new cunter train now
I've given plenty of reasons why Crossbell and he is the one I feel most comfortable voting today.

@grrr, @Crossbell, @Shinichi-kun, @DenjaX
Was I as town supposed to let myself get lynched to prove a point to my accusers?

Stay on grrrr no reason to change it now I can't see any reason town Denja would change his vote and just now claim

Mar 31, 2017 10:46 AM

Feb 2014
Denja logic scum team ?
Mar 31, 2017 10:47 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
Denja what the hell is going on!?! just few hours ago we were winning. How can logic talk himself out for nth time this game.
do you want to lynch Crossbell with me?

@logic340 you too

Mar 31, 2017 10:48 AM

Feb 2014
First the sequence of tracker, VT, cop makes no sense. Claire could just check penta if she wanted to get him lynch I don't see why would claire rage if she was a cop.
Mar 31, 2017 10:48 AM

Dec 2013
@logic340 this confusion is simple, free and Denja are sick together that's why Denja trying to get us to vote him

Mar 31, 2017 10:49 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:

Tears....
DenjaX said:
Crossbell seems not coming back so I guess ill settle with

Vote: grrr

To ensure lynch. Sigh.
Alright so we're going with my plan to silence grrr's rhetoric then!?

Mar 31, 2017 10:49 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
First the sequence of tracker, VT, cop makes no sense. Claire could just check penta if she wanted to get him lynch I don't see why would claire rage if she was a cop.

Caus3 she's scum and Denja morning. @logic340 it's either Denja or free I'm voting

Mar 31, 2017 10:50 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
Do not underestimate the power of my fluff sir.

Mar 31, 2017 10:51 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
that is why claiming now wont do me any favor and people will suspecting me.

Thats why take my claim with a grain of salt. Its basically nothing as of now.

I will just go where people go.

Mar 31, 2017 10:51 AM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
grrr said:

@logic340 you too

Absolutely not I want to play safe and lynch logic today. He self voted himself, which I can't see for anything else but scum confession. Everything was making sense few hours ago.
Mar 31, 2017 10:52 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:

Caus3 she's scum and Denja morning. @logic340 it's either Denja or free I'm voting
who the hell is free

Mar 31, 2017 10:53 AM

Dec 2013
grrr said:
DenjaX said:

@logic340 you too

Absolutely not I want to play safe and lynch logic today. He self voted himself, which I can't see for anything else but scum confession. Everything was making sense few hours ago.

Logically speaking Claire can't be cop cause why would she suspect a townie

Mar 31, 2017 10:54 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

who the hell is free

Phone auto correct lol grrr and you

Mar 31, 2017 10:55 AM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
grrr said:

Your claim right now makes absolutely no sense. we had all claimed you could claim way earlier.
Mar 31, 2017 10:56 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
DenjaX said:

@logic340 you too

I'll pull a Rinto of you guys really want me to? If I'm scum vote for my buddy, give me one more day :P

Mar 31, 2017 10:56 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:

she is probably pissed that the one whe investigated ended up dead. She then pulled a denja move.

Mar 31, 2017 10:58 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
DenjaX said:

Your claim right now makes absolutely no sense. we had all claimed you could claim way earlier.
i ddnt claim. Claire did.

Mar 31, 2017 10:58 AM

Feb 2014
YOU ARE CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GHOD
Mar 31, 2017 11:00 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
yeah and if I change her VT claim to her real role when I replaced in, what would have happen to me? I can see lynch.

Of course, I want to keep her slot safe by rolling with her claim.

Mar 31, 2017 11:01 AM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

she is probably pissed that the one whe investigated ended up dead. She then pulled a denja move.

No, Claire was mafia. She got mad because logic put her on pressure and then people joined him and no one joined her. Which means that logic is town. So it has to be you and crossbell.
Mar 31, 2017 11:02 AM

Jan 2010
Does logic being a team with anyone make sense?:
Shinichi - Same train 2 days in a row, now Shinichi is ready to vote me off and I am still not sold on Shinichi scum
DenjaX - As hard as I went on Claire D1 and D2 does anyone really think we could be a team together?
Crossbell - Stayed out of the tunnel feeling like I should have went in. Started to be more suspicious of him D2 and D3. D4 everything points to him (though I could be wrong as I am not known for my scum hunting).
grrr - He's been pushing my lynch since D1. We're on D4 would teammate do this to one another?

Mar 31, 2017 11:03 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
grrr said:

i ddnt claim. Claire did.
Claire said she breadcrumbed a role she didn't have, then claimed tracker, then claimed vanilla.

Mar 31, 2017 11:04 AM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
grrr said:
yeah and if I change her VT claim to her real role when I replaced in, what would have happen to me? I can see lynch.

This is not how it works. You can't say "she did something but I would never do that". You are Claire. You can't say "she claimed cop and she said that x and y are mafia. oh I dont know why she did that, I am actually a doctor". Is she said that then you should see why she did.
Mar 31, 2017 11:05 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
DenjaX said:

This is not how it works. You can't say "she did something but I would never do that". You are Claire. You can't say "she claimed cop and she said that x and y are mafia. oh I dont know why she did that, I am actually a doctor". Is she said that then you should see why she did.
she investigated CP and chased down Penta by faking tracker. Those are different people

Mar 31, 2017 11:07 AM

Feb 2014
DenjaX said:
grrr said:

Does you claim make sense if you are town - no. Does your claim make sense if you are mafia - no. When actions dont make sense it is usually mafia.
Mar 31, 2017 11:08 AM

Jan 2010
Town Power Roles:
Vigilante - Rosie
Doctor - amberwillow
Cop - Claire/DenjaX

Living Players Claims:
DenjaX - Cop
Logic 340 - Vanilla
grrrr - Vanilla
Shinichi - Vanilla
Crosbell - Vanilla

So being that a vig and a dr are dead and no one else claimed it I am inclined to believe Denja's claim here. I already though he was town and I cannot see the need for scum to come forward with this claim which contradicts everything to this point. Too easy to get lynched dropping this information for scum to make this type of play if you ask me.

That leaves Shinichi/grrr/Crossbell
Went over these so many times today.

Mar 31, 2017 11:10 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:

get your facts right before your accusation.

Mar 31, 2017 11:12 AM

Feb 2014
vote: denja

Lets say you are cop. Town already voted your target. If mafia doesn't kill you then you have 2/3 chance to know the last mafia for the last day. I can't see any universe in which you will tell mafia "kill me before i have the chance to invesitage you". It makes no sense.
Mar 31, 2017 11:13 AM

Jan 2010
Shinichi-Kun said:
grrr said:

This doesn't make any sense the way you stated it. Why couldn't Claire suspect a townie? Especially if it's one she never checked?

Mar 31, 2017 11:17 AM

Nov 2008
grrr said:
vote: denja

Lets say you are cop. Town already voted your target. If mafia doesn't kill you then you have 2/3 chance to know the last mafia for the last day. I can't see any universe in which you will tell mafia "kill me before i have the chance to invesitage you". It makes no sense.
meh. This is the reason why I shouldnt have said anything. That is why I keep telling you that I am useless. I am not gonna influence lynches because everything has reasons. You just cant see it now.

Mafia obviously will take this opportunity for a mislynch.

Mar 31, 2017 11:37 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
DenjaX said:

Does you claim make sense if you are town - no. Does your claim make sense if you are mafia - no. When actions dont make sense it is usually mafia.
Actually as town it kind of does given that we were expecting 3 basic roles (Cop, Dr, Vig) since no one else claimed cop and everyone else has flipped Vanilla it sort of substantiates his claim. This means that between you/Cross/Shinichi there are 2 scum. I have cross linked to both you and Shinichi and if cross was town I would expect you or Shinichi to jump all over that mislynch so this leads me to believe that Crossbell is certainly scum with either you or Shin (leaning more towards you at the moment).

Mar 31, 2017 11:39 AM

Jan 2010
grrr said:
DenjaX said:

This would hold more weight if you had shown some suspicion of Claire on D2 instead of just parking your vote on me. When I was trying to get people to take sides D2 which side were you on?

Mar 31, 2017 11:41 AM

Nov 2008
I like grrrs reaction. It looks very townie.

I wanna see whats Crossbell take on it.

Mar 31, 2017 11:44 AM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
I like grrrs reaction. It looks very townie.

I wanna see whats Crossbell take on it.
Crossbell Shinichi is my fucked up world team. Shinichi begging me not to move my vote feels weird. I still feel most comfortable voting Crossbell today.

Mar 31, 2017 11:45 AM

Jan 2010
Like he's town read everyone else for moving their vote this phase but says he will scum read me for it?

Mar 31, 2017 11:57 AM

Nov 2008
@grrr if I am mafia, whos my partner?

Mar 31, 2017 12:28 PM

Jan 2016
I really don't understand why the quick train to logic formed.

Even if logic is scum, we should be lynching grrr first in all of these scenarios.

logic340 said:
@Crossbell if your town who is our third townie?
This is a loaded question. I don't know if YOU are town. I'm trying to figure out the second and third townies for myself.

I think Denja is town so my PoE pool is {grr, you, Shinichi}.
Mar 31, 2017 12:30 PM

Feb 2014
Not sure which of these I like better.
denja-crossbell
denja-shinichi
Mar 31, 2017 12:30 PM

Jan 2016
If I was scum this game, Lamby would have been dead ages ago.

He pocketed me decently well with his opening posts, and when I had to re-evaluate the inactive players I chose followind over him.
Mar 31, 2017 12:32 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
I really don't understand why the quick train to logic formed.

Even if logic is scum, we should be lynching grrr first in all of these scenarios.

logic340 said:
@Crossbell if your town who is our third townie?
This is a loaded question. I don't know if YOU are town. I'm trying to figure out the second and third townies for myself.

I think Denja is town so my PoE pool is {grr, you, Shinichi}.
Fair enough and it wasn't really a loaded question hypothetical at this point. I can see all of you being town or mafia (some more than others) but I can make good cases for all of you. So assuming you and I are town then who is the third townie?
DenjaX - I have spoken at length about how I feel about this slot flipping scum
grrr - If we as town let grrr as mafia sit on me for 4 days...smh
Shinichi - Strongest town read off behavior but might be biased due to thinking alike

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (67) « First ... « 55 56 [57] 58 59 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.