Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 11, 2015 7:00 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Seeing Neko falling, Roa reacted by instinct and moved to catch him, when he caught him he'd place him unto the floor gently. After he'd put Neko down he'd stand up and stare towards Alt.

"What exactly is your problem?" As he said this he was getting into his stance preparing to summon his blade if he had to.
Dec 11, 2015 7:07 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The one who took his electrical discharge fell to the side, with someone else catching him. Placing the "hero" gently on the ground and then standing up to stare at Alt. Alt looked at him, he didn't like this guy's facial expression at all. But he did like that the guy was getting into a fighting stance and he threw out his arms, signaling the guy to "come at him".

"I don't know.
Want to find out?"

Electricity was generated around Alt as he started up his Electric Current, covering Alt like armor and increasing his speed. He would effectively have 3 opponents at the moment. 3 Targets. Targets he would totally have fun playing with.
Dec 11, 2015 7:11 AM

Oct 2014
Roa

Watching the new student who'd caused mayhem in the classroom, he'd just shake his head at him before sitting back down.

"Not in the mood to fight a lunatic currently, go play with the others" Roa would say with a sneer and in a slightly mocking tone.
Dec 11, 2015 7:15 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt grinned at the guy's reaction. Would he really be leaving his friend unattended on the floor? The one that just got hit by 3000 Volts. Alt was laughing when the guy called him a lunatic, saying that he could play with others, talking to him in a slightly mocking tone. Alt seriously was just.. he couldn't hold in the laugh.

"I will.
Just like this guy here, who pretended to be a hero.
Let's play, shall we?"

Alt was next to the one he just struck with 3000 Volts, as he generated electricity again. If the one who was talking to him in a mocking tone ( Roa ) would not move, Alt would launch the electricity towards the one who was lying on the floor. If the guy did move, Alt would laugh.
Dec 11, 2015 9:10 AM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She thought Who is this guy?
Mitzi took her blade out just in case and held it in her hand tightly.

-----❀❀❀❀ art by vickisigh ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
Dec 11, 2015 10:09 AM

May 2015
Neko
He blocked the electric weapon not taking any shock from the weapon as the sword absorbed the energy and strength from it. when he got up his blade had instantly turned black. "Thanks for the power." he pointed his sword at alt. "How many volts?" He stood shaking. "3000?"
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 11, 2015 10:17 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

"Oh?"

Alt cocked an eyebrow as he saw the guy's blade turn black. It was quite the feat, being able to react to electricity. It seemed that he had absorbed Alt's electricity, saying thanks for the power as he pointed his sword at Alt and then asking how many volts it was, asking for confirmation on the 3000 Volts.

"Why yes, it is at the moment, 3000 Volts."

If the guy's weapon was truly charged with Alt's electricity, Alt would have no trouble redirecting that energy once it's released. Along with Alt being highly resistant to Electricity and Lightning, it was highly unlikely that if the guy's attack was powered by Electricity, would deal that much damage to him.

"Want more?"

Alt was looking at the guy, he was shaking as he stood. Surely, the weapon had a threshold and a limit. Once the limit was exceeded.. would the weapon be destroyed? Explode? Who knows~

"Want to experiment on something with me?
You'll be the lab rat and I'll be the researcher.
It's easy.. you just have to-"

Alt would then launch an electric discharge, just like before, towards the guy with the black sword, without warning.

"-..keep absorbing until your blade hits a limit and then absorb more than it can take.
Let's see if it breaks."
Dec 11, 2015 10:22 AM

Oct 2015
Mitzi Chestnut

She watched the electric discharge get closer to Neko.
Her eyes widened.

Dec 11, 2015 10:26 AM

May 2015
Neko
"Bad but to let you know its the moon now it has no limit the blaker the stronger for its the rebirth of the moon the new moon." As he slashed the sword at Alt. "Im stronger then you ever be plus this isnt electricity or any energy." He smiled as a giant black line countered the energy and charged him. "I double your strength now converting the energy into force. then multiply it by two."
"I will fight for my kingdom, I will not retreat, i will stand my ground, and fight to my last breath, let this be remembered in history as the day the knights of the Grey raven stood their ground against impossible odds. Stand by me my brothers and show your honor to the king!" knights of the Raven Finale stand. None survived but neither did the enemy.
Dec 11, 2015 10:39 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

It wasn't hard to dodge this attack with Alt's speed. It was never mentioned how fast the attack was, it was merely strength based. Along with the guy talking nonsense, just like Alt normally would, Alt had no problem moving to the side. Also, with the guy explaining how his ability worked, Alt laughed. He was seriously really stupid, wasn't he? ( Hypocrite right here ) Alt had 3 Dynamos close to him. He had a total of 6 Dynamos. Where were the other 3? The other 3 were close to the girl from earlier, but Alt had re-positioned them, aimed them at the guy who send the wave of energy towards him. With the force of the guy's attack, he would first have to recover from that. And use whatever willpower he had to shake off 3000 Volts coursing through his body. And then move away from the Dynamos, which are capable of changing their route.

"Are you really.. sure..?"

It pissed Alt off that such a weakling would call himself stronger than Alt. Also, Alt had the upper hand in speed at the moment, as the blade was black, not gold. Also, after the "New Moon" attack, Alt's opponent wouldn't be able to fight back. He left himself vulnerable to 3 Dynamos. A very bad choice.
Dec 11, 2015 11:03 AM

May 2015
Neko
the blade had quickly turned back to gold. "My powers work together sir as he fell out of the way. "shit." was all he said before landing on the ground.
Dec 11, 2015 11:20 AM

Oct 2015
[color=purple]Mitzi Chestnut

Scared that electricity would come flying at her she sat far away from Alt. [/color]

[color=red] Sage Hita

She walked into the room and laughed at the guy who had fallen. Sage not wanting to start something in case they were strong, lightly kicked Neko in the stomach as she walked by.
[/color]

(as Sage entered I'll be adding colors if 2 of my characters are in a room)

Dec 11, 2015 11:24 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt just.. he didn't know what else to do but laugh at the guy's attempt at trying to be a hero. It was really funny. He did manage to evade Alt's Dynamos, but still. Due to laughing, Alt couldn't launch an electrical discharge as the guy dodged the Dynamos, which would've given him an assured hit due to the guy recovering from falling on the ground and the distance. But, he Alt didn't launch it. Alt was laughing.

"Oh, ahah~
Yeah, yeah.. you're strong alright."

Alt's Dynamos were now back by his side, 6 in total, "hovering" at his side.

"You know what? Because of your great display of heroism...
I'll reward you with something.."

Alt would then let 3 Dynamos launch an electrical discharge from different angles, as he himself launched a discharge from the center. Due to the different angles, the guy would most likely not be able to block all of them. But it was possible, with a very, very, very high speed level. Which he did not have. Or, so he would have. But it seems there was a girl who suddenly kicked the guy lightly in his stomach as she walked by. Alt smirked. The guy was out cold. It wasn't going to be fun, and he was interested in the girl that just lightly kicked the guy in his stomach ( Interested in Sage ), as to why she would do that to someone who passed out. You wouldn't get any reaction from it, so it wasn't fun.

"Hey you.
What the hell do you think you're doing?"
Discount66Dec 11, 2015 11:34 AM
Dec 11, 2015 11:38 AM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

She had reached her seat, but the guy she had just kicked did nothing, she though Maybe he's dead? Well I didn't know him.

"Kicking this idiot on the floor. Why do you care?" she said and continued on.
"Do you care about him?" she softly said sticking her bottom lip forward.

Dec 11, 2015 11:51 AM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The girl was straight-forward with her answer and she was also kind of rude, with her attitude. But Alt didn't mind. What he did mind was her doing that without expecting a reaction.

"That's not how you hurt someone!
You-!
When you hurt someone, they have to react!
When they react, they sing a beautiful melody!
They scream! They cry! They die!"
Dec 11, 2015 11:54 AM

May 2015
Neko
"um actually my body is paralyzed i cant feel anything right now and im very much alive i think you electric charge disabled most of nerves." he said as he laid there.
Dec 11, 2015 12:00 PM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
-JUST CUT THE CRAP ALREADY!!!
she shouted to make everyone stop talking about... the current odd subject.
Dec 11, 2015 12:01 PM

Oct 2015
[color=purple] Mitzi Chestnut

Whilst Alt looked busy she dragged Neko away from Alt.
[/color]

[color=red]Sage Hita

"Okay you're definitely insane, get the fuck away from me creep." she says then hastily gets Rikux out and uses Move. [/color]

(Move has knock back)

Dec 11, 2015 12:08 PM

Dec 2011
( Alt wasn't near Sage, for all I know~ )
Alt Luxgard

The girl didn't seem to understand the joys of torture and got out her weapon as she used something to knock back Alt. Alt was staggered, and his previous target had suddenly shouted. Apparently someone didn't like the topic at hand.

"I am insane. And I can drive you insane as well!
How about it? Want to pick up your weapon?
Or are you all bark and no bite?"

Alt had ignored his previous target, he didn't care about her. She had been protected by someone.
Dec 11, 2015 12:14 PM

Oct 2015
[color=purple]Sage Hita

"Come at me bitch! I'll win or die trying either way. There is one thing I can assure you, I'm all bite." she said, whilst striking a match.
After she lit it she looked angry and her eye glimmered red for a slight second.

Dec 11, 2015 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
-Ok, stop it you two!
she said in a serious, yet authoritary tone as she got between Alt and Sage to prevent them from fighting.
[B]-Whats your problem, people? Fighting all of a sudden? You must be out of your minds...
Dec 11, 2015 12:21 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt grinned at Sage's answer and then started laughing out loud. He didn't notice the eye of his new target glimmering red due to this, as he then turned back to look at his opponent. This classroom was turning into chaos and the teacher just let it happen. His opponent seemed to be sure that it was a fight until either side won or died, did she not hear what Alt just said? He got excited when his opponent had said that she was all bite. That would mean that the barks just now was nothing.

"Don't worry, you won't die.
You'll just cry out in pain.
Scream for mercy, while I have fun playing with your body.
Electrocution, that is my favorite type of play."

Alt was waiting for his opponent to make a move, so he didn't do anything. If his opponent didn't make a move quick, he would get impatient.

Someone got in his way again, this time it was the girl from before. Alt clicked his tongue in frustration and anger. The lightning symbol beneath his left eye glowing. He was getting annoyed.

"Get out of the way!
You had your turn, now it's time for someone else."
Dec 11, 2015 12:26 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

"I don't know about you but I don't take kindly to psychos!" she said.
Now this creep was saying he would play with my body, she was 99.99% sure he was a pervert too.

Why wasn't this guy doing anything?
She held her matches in her left hand and her blade in her right hand.
Sage waited for the creep to make a move.

Dec 11, 2015 12:27 PM

Jul 2014
Uragiri
-And WHEN did you pick a number for a turn? How about you just go back to your place before I kick your ass to the moon and back?
she told him coldly as she folded her arms.
Dec 11, 2015 12:32 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Again, the girl from before was talking back to him. He was getting annoyed. Really annoyed. She wasn't even close to "kicking his ass" just now, what made her think she could do it? But then again, the pride and ego she had was entertaining to Alt as he laughed ( Hypocrite~ ), while his opponent was telling him that she didn't know him. That made Alt think. He then stopped laughing, very suddenly, and bowed just like a gentleman would.

"Oh, pardon me.
My name is Alt Luxgard. But you may call me-"

He then looked at the girl with a look that could only be described as crazy, while turning back in a standing position after he said his name.

"Sir.
Understood?!"

He wouldn't react to what the girl from earlier was saying about "kicking his ass", as it was definitely something she couldn't do. ( Oh, the ego. )
Dec 11, 2015 12:37 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

Her eyes shimmered red again but for longer.
She smiled lightly as she realized that Alt was too busy talking back that he might not be aware of anything she did.
Whilst Alt was busy she got close and attempted to set him on fire.

Dec 11, 2015 12:42 PM

Dec 2011
( Alt was talking to Sage, so his focus was on Sage. Also, he activated Electric Current awhile back. )
Alt Luxgard

Since the girl wasn't replying to him, but rather getting close to him, Alt was kind of confused. Could she not figure out that Alt was covered by Electricity? Or did she want to get electrocuted? Whatever it was, it seemed like the girl thought she was outsmarting him as she tried to light him on fire with a match. A measly match. Alt was seriously disappointed in this. If the girl got close enough to him, she would feel the electricity that was forming some sort of armor around him, so she would most likely pull back. Unless she was stupid and wanted herself to be electrocuted.

"A-Are you stupid?"

His electricity at the moment, was at 3000 Volts. That's enough to paralyze a human who was working with it without thinking. Seriously, Alt couldn't be harmed by the measly match. And Sage didn't have a skill that would be able to light him on fire.
Dec 11, 2015 12:51 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita (*facepalm* forgot..)

"N-no.. I was distracting you?" she said really awkwardly.
She stepped backwards and stared at him for a few minutes....

Dec 11, 2015 1:14 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The girl seemed to have forgotten that his focus was on her as she awkwardly claimed that she wasn't stupid, but instead was distracting him. She stepped backwards and stared at him. Seriously, what was she thinking?

"From what exactly?"
Dec 11, 2015 1:16 PM

Oct 2015
[color=Red]Sage Hita

"Okay, we both know that I forgot your focus was on me, lets get on with this." she said whilst getting in a fighting stance.

Dec 11, 2015 1:27 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The girl had mentioned her own mistake and then told them to get on with it. Due to what happened, quite frankly, Alt lost interest. His opponent was.. stupid. He didn't want to fight a stupid person. You know what they say.. stupid people can't feel pain.

"I apologize, I don't fight stupid people."
Dec 11, 2015 1:32 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

"Stupid people?" she said angrily.
After hearing this Sage promised herself she would fight this man and win.
She looked really angry.
She uses Ashes and attempts to attack him.
Sage uses a lot of force in that attack.

Dec 11, 2015 1:40 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

It seemed that Alt had angered the girl. Her blade burst out in flames and she then attempted to attack him, only to have her blade clash with Alt's Dynamos in the process. Three of them. It seemed that this girl was in need of some discipline. Discipline that Alt would teach her in a way she'd never forget it. Due to Sage coming into contact with Alt's Electric Current with her blade, the blade started to have Electricity creeping up on it, which would go to Sage if she didn't move away.

"Stay put, girl. I'm way out of your league."
Dec 11, 2015 1:50 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

She saw the Electricity and moved.
"I've already told you, I will at least try and kill you, I don't care if I fail and die. As long as I try, I'm happy." she said with her eye glistening.

Sage tried to stay away from the Dynamos as much as possible and then used Move then tried to use Ashes afterwards.

Dec 11, 2015 2:08 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The girl seemed to think that Alt's Electric Current only took effect around Alt's Dynamos, but it took effect around Alt as well. The knockback from the girl's skill wouldn't have helped her get through his defenses, but he would definitely take a few steps back. Having to recover from the stagger, he relied on the Electric Current to protect him, which it did. It once again crept up on the girl's weapon. Due to the Electric Current slowing down the momentum a little, Alt was able to place 3 Dynamos as a shield to block the girl's blade from moving further.

"I won't kill you, I told you already.
I'll just make sure you feel so much pain, you would've wished you were dead!"

Three of Alt's Dynamos, the ones that were free and weren't blocking the girl's attack, moved around the girl, coming in from behind.
Dec 11, 2015 2:13 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

"Stupid electricity, stay away from Rikux." she said after it kept getting close to her blade.
"You think I give a shit? No I don't."
She didn't realize the Dynamos.
Sage got her blade in a position, but the Dynamos where coming.

Dec 11, 2015 2:18 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt realized she didn't notice his Dynamos. The girl really was stupid. He heard her saying that his electricity, calling it "stupid electricity", to stay away from "Rikux", which he assumed was her weapon. What piqued his interest the most was her saying that she didn't give a shit about being dealt that amount of pain. He wanted to test it. He really wanted to test it. As his Dynamos were closing in from behind the girl, Alt stood there, waiting for the girl to make her move. Of course, the Dynamos weren't only going to attack from behind. If the girl made a wrong move, she could be trapped in the strings, restricting her movements. Or, she could be hit by the dynamos. Either way, there were very little options for her.

His 3 Dynamos behind her quickly launched themselves towards the girl's back from multiple angles.
Dec 11, 2015 2:28 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

She heard something behind her but it was too late, it hurt like hell, but surprisingly she kept a straight face.
This was because when she was younger she got burned a lot and she could deal with a certain ammount of pain.
"Gotta do better then that."
Sage new if she did something wrong it would hurt more.
She used Levitatus and moved around the Dynamos and slowly moved far away from Alt.

Then she began to control Rikux and began trying to attack Alt with Rikux then his Dynamos.

Dec 11, 2015 2:42 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

When the girl got struck by Alt's Dynamos, she was about to get introduced to Alt's Sense Enhancement. Alt increased her pain reception, so the next time she gets attacked, she would get feel it even more. The face she held, when she was struck, didn't amuse Alt. He didn't like it. She should've been screaming. Crying. But she wasn't. Not a pained expression. Alt clicked his tongue in irritation. The girl then did something pretty interesting, she moved away from Alt. Also, she apparently could control her weapon without touching them. Which would seem like the same thing Alt could do. The fault in her attack was, she started with trying to attack Alt. Due to the force of the attack being halved, it couldn't even cleave through the Electric Current. With one of his Defensive Dynamos, Alt had made it move around Rikux, with the strings restricting it's movements. Now, it would be a fight between Alt and the girl, without her being able to use her weapon that well. Alt slowly moved forwards, towards the girl with a grin on his face. If Rikux were to move, Alt could sense it. The strings were attached to him, so he would feel the vibration if the strings were moved.

"Pardon me, let me try better."
Dec 11, 2015 2:50 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

"Impressed with how much pain I can hold?" he didn't smile or anything so she said that.
Now that Rikux was gone, she could still fight good with her actual body, the only problem was the electricity.
So when the Dynamos came close enough, she went for his Dynamos and tried to kick them out of the sky and punch them out too.
She was actually quite strong without her blade, but she knew that she has a low chance she'll win.

But he was coming closer, so she put up a fighting stance and waited for him to come close enough.

Dec 11, 2015 2:54 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Once she started attacking the dynamos bare-handed, she would feel shocks. The dynamos were also covered by Electric Current, after all. ( In his powers, it's mentioned that he and his weapons are covered ) Alt just move closer and closer towards the girl, he had no idea what she tried to do, going into a fighting stance against him. Due to Electric Current, he was also twice as fast as he normally would be.

"That just makes me want to have fun with you more."
Dec 11, 2015 3:00 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

Her face looked very uncomfortable but was still handling it better then most people.
She then said "Fu-fuck you!"
Sage still tried to fight even though she was in no shape to fight and was getting electrocuted a lot.
She then said, "Fight m-me, wit-without the wea-weapons! Seee i-if you can act-actually fig-fight without the t-toys!"

Then she started to keep her face straight again.

Dec 11, 2015 3:04 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The girl's movements started getting slower due to being electrocuted a lot. She held her own quite well, without weapons against 3000 Volts. Alt could feel her voice trembling as she talked to him. Telling him to fight without the "toys". When she threw one of her punches at him, Alt took hold of her wrist. She would feel that it was weird that she wasn't getting electrocuted there. But that's because Alt was making sure that place didn't generate any electricity at the moment. Though the rest of his hand and arm did, the place that she would be touching didn't generate electricity.

"Hmm?
I thought your bite was worse than your bark?"

He would hold her arm up, closing in on her until they were very close. He would then look down on her, while her arm was held up and if she tried attacking with another body part of hers, he'd grab hold of that one too, with his other arm.

"Why don't you show me that?"

He was grinning like a lunatic.
Dec 11, 2015 3:11 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

"Awwe, I'd lo-love to!" she said as she laughed a bit.
Obviously he only had 2 hands.
She threw a punch at him.
(assuming he'd grab it)
Then she continued to kick him in the stomach even though it generated electricity, it would at least hurt him.
"Didn't ex-expect that now did you?" she said whilst smiling.

Dec 11, 2015 3:14 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt gritted his teeth once the girl had kicked him in the stomach. She smiled, due to having succeeded an attack. Alt started to smile like a maniac, he was going to make her pay. And badly as well. He increased her pain perception with every second he was holding her, also pulling her closer to him. His body was covered in electricity, so she would feel enough pain to show it to the whole class.

Alt used his Dynamo to bind the girl's hand and let go. The dynamo would hold her hand up still.

"I guess you're ready for punishment.. in front of the whole class."
Dec 11, 2015 3:20 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

A few tears fell from her face, then she said "Y-you, fu-fuck-fucking mm-mon-monster."
Her face looked so pained, her eyes flashed red once again.
Then she kicked him again, stumbling a bit.
More tears fell, she was breathing heavily.

Then thought maybe a match would do something now? She struck a match then put it on his head.

Dec 11, 2015 3:25 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

The girl started crying, a sight for Alt to behold. The girl who was holding a straight face had fallen to a crying little girl before him. But she didn't give up yet, she was calling him names. Calling him a monster, trying to kick him. But Alt had one hand free now, and he would grab her leg, holding it up. One of her wrists were held by Alt, the other was held by one of the Dynamos, binding it with a string, so she couldn't strike a match. The girl was crying and breathing heavily. Alt just loved that sight.

"Call me monster, call me demon.
I'll let you know, I'm worse than those beings."

He said as he let out an electrical discharge from his hand, on point blank.

"Shall we up the shock value?"
Dec 11, 2015 3:28 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

She tried to break free, to at least get away.
He looked happy, that she was crying, she didn't want him to have the pleasure of seeing her cry. So the kept her face as straight as humanly possible.
Sage kept trying to rip free, to go.
Death was not an option though, she would fight till the end.
She had nothing to fight with so she tried to elbow him.

Dec 11, 2015 3:36 PM

Dec 2011
Alt Luxgard

Alt was grinning as the girl was keeping up with her pointless struggle. Seeing how she wanted to break free. Even though she was so weak at the moment. With the electricity coursing through her, being to move was a wonder.

She had tried to elbow him, which grazed him a little. The pain he felt just then.. that angered him.

"You really don't learn.. do you?"

He lifted her other arm up, having the Dynamo that was binding one of her arms now bind and restrict both arms. He would then use his other hand to lift the girl's free leg. He would now have complete grasp over the girl's limbs, her arms and her legs. having 4 Dynamos free.

"Don't worry...
This will only hurt..
A lot."

He shocked her. The dynamo shocked her. She was under a constant stream of electricity with little to no way out.
Dec 11, 2015 3:39 PM

Oct 2015
[color=red]Sage Hita

It was too much pain, so she did something the hated and never wanted to do.
She pretended to be dead.
Sage tried not to keep any of her body up right and looked like she was dead too.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mr. Kagetsuki's Office ( 1 2 3 )

Zeronius - Nov 18, 2015

141 by Zeronius »»
Jan 5, 2016 5:15 AM

» Entrance

SleeplessVampire - Nov 15, 2015

19 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:55 AM

» Shrine Takeover mission (Tenshi and Uragiri)

LoveandHate91 - Dec 14, 2015

13 by LightSpark090 »»
Jan 3, 2016 11:40 AM

» Dorm 7 ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 28, 2015

232 by Yliari »»
Dec 28, 2015 7:53 PM

» Dorm 15

Setsu_Ka - Dec 4, 2015

24 by Morco3131 »»
Dec 26, 2015 8:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.