New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Aug 14, 2017 7:55 AM

May 2015
Re-reading the thread I see this patron:

- Ruu/Abu
- Crossbell/Shinichi

And alone is Amai. Not fully engaging with anyone.

This is based on our interactions. What's your take on this guys? I find it interesting. I can't say it makes them lean why way or another yet, but It's something I will have in mind from now on.

How do you feel about this pairs? @Amai_yume
Do you think this is t/t, t/s ?
Aug 14, 2017 7:58 AM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:

- Ruu/Abu
- Crossbell/Shinichi

This is based on our interactions. What's your take on this guys? I find it interesting. I can't say it makes them lean why way or another yet, but It's something I will have in mind from now on.

Do you think this is t/t, t/s or s/s ?
I don't really agree with those pairings. I still think it's a bit early to make pairings since it's still early conversations. I'm not liking Shinichi though, her tone seems a bit scummy to me. Also not really agreeing with her thoughts.
Aug 14, 2017 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
@Suzune-chan I unvoted Ruu #137
Aug 14, 2017 8:11 AM

Jun 2009
AbuHumaid said:
@Suzune-chan I unvoted Ruu #137
Those hidden unvotes right in the middle.

Okay I got it~

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 14, 2017 8:11 AM

Jun 2009
Vote Count 1.2

Shinichi-kun: Crossbell

Not Voting:
Shinichi-Kun, Amai_yume, Ruu

Past actions:
Day 1 | 1.0 |1.1 |

My apologies Crossbell it was a mere copy over.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Aug 14, 2017 8:42 AM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:
i'm indecisive about you right now, why is a vote bothering you so much? You said you don't mind the vote

I don't mind the vote but I find it weird that you are voting for me but also not scum reading me (#83)
it was a slight suspicion but I don't think so anymore
Aug 14, 2017 8:42 AM

Oct 2016
@Ruu

Why do you think it's you/abu and cross/shinichi as pairings?
Aug 14, 2017 8:44 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Crossbell said:
Thank you for the compliment.

What do you mean by "not sure what answers they could have gotten"? Kind of finding it difficult to understand that part of your post.

Why do you get town vibes from Abu's post? I want to see the gears in your mind turning.

Mainly cause that was the same feeling i got about Ruu, Im just not used to abu picking up on that kind of stuff. It means exactly what it does, what did they hope to accompolish from pressuing you?
by pressuring Cross I wanted to get him more active, because as I said his inactivity is a scum indicative for me
Aug 14, 2017 8:45 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
AbuHumaid said:
an early 3 votes train isn't a real threat either, it can be countered easily. It's not like there's a lock lynch system

This phase is 48 hours i believe a 3 vote train at only 6 hours won't hold much water anyways. Also if it was a lock lynch voting system i would have scum read ruu instantly for putting someone into L1.
that's what i'm saying though
Aug 14, 2017 8:46 AM
Jul 2018
@Shinichi-Kun are you trying to pocket me?
Aug 14, 2017 9:03 AM
Jul 2018
Shinichi-Kun said:
Amai_yume said:
My read of Ruu is more because of her tone and what she is doing. It isn't activity based.

This tone is exactly the same as Kiznaiver and she was scum during that game.
prove it or that's BS, link to the game
Aug 14, 2017 9:06 AM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
Amai_yume said:
Scum will post less than normal. Have you not noticed that? that is my response
so far you haven't posted much, does that mean you're scum?
Aug 14, 2017 9:07 AM

May 2015
Amai_yume said:
@Ruu

I was talking more of a vs situation actually, I should have being more clear
Aug 14, 2017 9:13 AM

May 2015
I like this "agressive" Abu! This is what active abu looks like then? :P

Why do you think Shin is trying to pocket you? @AbuHumaid
Aug 14, 2017 9:13 AM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Why is that weird I do it alot? It's clear its a pressure vote, so I dont think he needs to scum read you for the vote to be valid.

is 1 vote really a pressure? Maybe we have different playstyles but if we are not in rvs and I put down a vote I do it because I think this person is scum. 1 vote train is no really... useful for that porpouse. two votes trains is pressure in my book.
What strike me was his posts about me as a whole.
He votes for me because I "sheep his vote"
He says he doesn't scum read me
Keep posting stuff that trying to make me look scummy for the silliest reasons like activity
Another thing that was weird is when he thought that Cross thought Abu's vote on them was because of another game where they were scum buddies.
This are silly things at the moment and I can't say they make me scum read him. But I want to keep them in mind. The smallest comment can change your view on a player imo, specially in a small setup like this.
He is neutral to me. You all are actually nothing strikes me as townish for now.

Well we are pr AFTER we die I don't consider that to be a true pr xD I want to be alive AND use my power xDD

I already answer your question about Cross:

Ruu said:

Not much for now. But he said his town play was stronger than his mafia play so I think that's something I would be considering from now on. Do you agree thou?
actually yes, 1 vote is a pressure. And i already said that I was indecisive about you back then
as for Crossbell, he brought up that he bussed me last game I was with him so isn't it normal to think that he mentioned it because he thought I held grudge? you're calling me out for bringing up silly reasons for "suspecting" you (which I don't) but you're not really doing better either
Aug 14, 2017 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
I like this "agressive" Abu! This is what active abu looks like then? :P

Why do you think Shin is trying to pocket you? @AbuHumaid
lol thanks, i guess

he's been agreeing with me, defending me and giving me town vibes for simple reasons like that he thought the same as me.
Aug 14, 2017 9:20 AM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

is 1 vote really a pressure? Maybe we have different playstyles but if we are not in rvs and I put down a vote I do it because I think this person is scum. 1 vote train is no really... useful for that porpouse. two votes trains is pressure in my book.
What strike me was his posts about me as a whole.
He votes for me because I "sheep his vote"
He says he doesn't scum read me
Keep posting stuff that trying to make me look scummy for the silliest reasons like activity
Another thing that was weird is when he thought that Cross thought Abu's vote on them was because of another game where they were scum buddies.
This are silly things at the moment and I can't say they make me scum read him. But I want to keep them in mind. The smallest comment can change your view on a player imo, specially in a small setup like this.
He is neutral to me. You all are actually nothing strikes me as townish for now.

Well we are pr AFTER we die I don't consider that to be a true pr xD I want to be alive AND use my power xDD

I already answer your question about Cross:

actually yes, 1 vote is a pressure. And i already said that I was indecisive about you back then
as for Crossbell, he brought up that he bussed me last game I was with him so isn't it normal to think that he mentioned it because he thought I held grudge? you're calling me out for bringing up silly reasons for "suspecting" you (which I don't) but you're not really doing better either

mmm maybe is because I used to apologies a lot during a game about past games xD. And it's true, I'm not doing much either but unfortunately there isn't much I can do with this activity.
I don't get Shin's strategy, like he defend us both from each other. Is he really trying to pocket us like you suggested? I didn't thought of that until now because I always trust people that defend me xD but that is also a good way to pocket me :/

I wish Amai would talk to us more. I don't like that they don't interact a lot with me and you.
Aug 14, 2017 9:24 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Crossbell said:
What is your read on her, then? I'm really not the biggest fan of your attempt to shade Ruu and doubtcast her by saying that "she's always engaged especially when she's scum" and "she does that regardless of alignment". Like, if you think she's scum, vote her and encourage other people to do so. But you doubtcasting her is not really that great in my eyes.

Unvote, vote Shinichi

Dance with me.

If I would have to pick a read off of the early interactions I would say scum. Also this so called shade are things that she naturally does, i shouldnt be painted as the bad guy for pointing it out. Literally u just saw me doubt casting as town >_>

could you expand on this? and has your read on me change since then?

You "defend me" from Abu saying my activity was NAI and I liked that you were trustful about it when you could have use it to lead a lynch with that, with Abu's help. That gave you town points.

Aug 14, 2017 9:30 AM
Jul 2018
Crossbell said:
AbuHumaid said:
I'm not really scum reading you, the fact that you're trying to start conversations gives you town points imo.
Why are you voting someone that you're not scumreading? Where are you at with regards to the gamestate right now? What is your read on Amai and Shinichi, as well as my more recent posts?
I was indecisive about her as I said, are you asking if i'm caught up or not? i'm caught up. About your posts, I like them they are giving me town vibe but i think i need to see more activity from you. As for Amai and Shinichi, I suspect them the most, I didn't like how Shinichi was trying Ruu's townie posts look scummy based on only meta, and Amai hasn't been doing much and she only talked with you and Shinichi. I'm starting to see a Shin/Amai team
Aug 14, 2017 9:50 AM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

mmm maybe is because I used to apologies a lot during a game about past games xD. And it's true, I'm not doing much either but unfortunately there isn't much I can do with this activity.
I don't get Shin's strategy, like he defend us both from each other. Is he really trying to pocket us like you suggested? I didn't thought of that until now because I always trust people that defend me xD but that is also a good way to pocket me :/

I wish Amai would talk to us more. I don't like that they don't interact a lot with me and you.
Hold up right there with the bolded! I have been trying to talk with you guys and considering i'm still new to this site, i'm trying to figure things like times when thread will be active and etc.

@AbuHumaid I asked earlier what your current reads on.

Don't try to make it seem like i'm not interacting with you guys, when I have left earlier mentions.
Aug 14, 2017 9:58 AM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
Amai_yume said:
@Ruu

I was talking more of a vs situation actually, I should have being more clear

It was unclear and now that i'm more certain of what you were saying I can answer it better. At first I thought you were talking about them being mafia together. I don't know whether you/abu are t/t or t/w and it's mainly because I don't have a firm read of abu yet. Cross/shinichi seem like t/w because I think shin has been scummy.
Aug 14, 2017 10:00 AM

Oct 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:
Scum will post less than normal. Have you not noticed that? that is my response
No, because you don't know much about my style of play outside of replacing into Eeveelution.
Aug 14, 2017 10:03 AM

Oct 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Crossbell said:
Why are you voting someone that you're not scumreading? Where are you at with regards to the gamestate right now? What is your read on Amai and Shinichi, as well as my more recent posts?
I was indecisive about her as I said, are you asking if i'm caught up or not? i'm caught up. About your posts, I like them they are giving me town vibe but i think i need to see more activity from you. As for Amai and Shinichi, I suspect them the most, I didn't like how Shinichi was trying Ruu's townie posts look scummy based on only meta, and Amai hasn't been doing much and she only talked with you and Shinichi. I'm starting to see a Shin/Amai team
Is it only because of interactions because I have stated that shin seems scummy to me. It's her interactions with everyone that sort of makes me suspect her. Also her response to my question about scary being more town or mafia was really weird of an answer.
Aug 14, 2017 10:25 AM

Oct 2016
I should probably eat lunch properly and not refresh this page like crazy
Aug 14, 2017 10:46 AM

May 2015
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

Hold up right there with the bolded! I have been trying to talk with you guys and considering i'm still new to this site, i'm trying to figure things like times when thread will be active and etc.

Don't try to make it seem like i'm not interacting with you guys, when I have left earlier mentions.

So I went back to see if you had actually mentioned me before and I had missed it and found nothing. You talk about me with others but you don't ask me questions of any kind. You asked Abu for reads I'l give you that. By asking you about your take on those pairings I mentioned I was asking you for reads which you gave me.
Since you seemed to agree with Abu's read on shin, how does that change your read on Abu?

Also Shin is a he xD

@AbuHumaid Amai says they find Shin scummy, do you still think they could be buddies? is Amai bussing Shin? if so why? Between Shin and Amai who do you find more scummy and why?

Aug 14, 2017 11:09 AM

Oct 2016
Ruu said:
Amai_yume said:

So I went back to see if you had actually mentioned me before and I had missed it and found nothing. You talk about me with others but you don't ask me questions of any kind. You asked Abu for reads I'l give you that. By asking you about your take on those pairings I mentioned I was asking you for reads which you gave me.
Since you seemed to agree with Abu's read on shin, how does that change your read on Abu?

Also Shin is a he xD

@AbuHumaid Amai says they find Shin scummy, do you still think they could be buddies? is Amai bussing Shin? if so why? Between Shin and Amai who do you find more scummy and why?

Ah my bad Shin. Abu confuses me when I read him because it sounds neutral a bit in tone. It's why I asked him what his reads are so I can try to figure him out more.
Aug 14, 2017 1:18 PM

Jan 2016
Catching up, just got out of class.
Aug 14, 2017 1:58 PM
Jul 2018
Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Why do you think he's defending us? mafia games are all about distrust, how can he trust us enough to defend us? Gotta stay on guard for any pocketing try, you know

I don't like that too, I'll talk to her and try to get something
Aug 14, 2017 2:07 PM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

Fine, we'll see though I don't like that "I'm new to this site" excuse, aren't you an experienced player? stuff like that shouldn't matter, and being new to a site doesn't really effect your mafia play
and sorry about that I didn't notice that you asked me for reads.
these are my reads, though there's nothing solid some of these are based on gut feeling.

Town lean:
Ruu
Crossbell

Neutral:
Amai

Scum lean:
Shinichi
Aug 14, 2017 2:08 PM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
AbuHumaid said:
No, because you don't know much about my style of play outside of replacing into Eeveelution.
your style is lurking?
Aug 14, 2017 2:09 PM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
I don't like that, a town should be confident and calm. This paranoia feels scummy
Aug 14, 2017 2:10 PM
Jul 2018
@Amai_yume what do you think about Crossbell and Ruu?
Aug 14, 2017 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
Amai_yume said:
AbuHumaid said:
Is it only because of interactions because I have stated that shin seems scummy to me. It's her interactions with everyone that sort of makes me suspect her. Also her response to my question about scary being more town or mafia was really weird of an answer.
what was weird in his answer?
Aug 14, 2017 2:28 PM

May 2015
AbuHumaid said:
Ruu said:

Why do you think he's defending us? mafia games are all about distrust, how can he trust us enough to defend us? Gotta stay on guard for any pocketing try, you know

I don't like that too, I'll talk to her and try to get something

I think Shin tends to defend people all the time xD At least I've seen him do that multiple times in different games. But why would you defend someone you are scum reading? I want to talk more with him before making a case cause I know he is like me, scummy by nature, so I want to see if I can read him better with a little more interaction.

I do agree with your town read on Bell. I liked his posts so far. The only thing I didn't like was his last post saying he was going to catch up but then never posted anything new. We need to be active because in a small setup scum can use inactivity in their favor.
Aug 14, 2017 2:32 PM

Jan 2016
Finals week for summer quarter is this week and I got side-tracked by some other duties/studying.

You will get some content out of me soon, I promise.
Aug 14, 2017 3:18 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:

- Ruu/Abu
- Crossbell/Shinichi

Where did these pairings come from, just interaction alone? Or are u saying these are possible scum cominbation? Also why is the only new player to ms being left out?

Aug 14, 2017 3:28 PM

Dec 2013
Amai_yume said:
Ruu said:

- Ruu/Abu
- Crossbell/Shinichi

Do you think this is t/t, t/s or s/s ?
I don't really agree with those pairings. I still think it's a bit early to make pairings since it's still early conversations. I'm not liking Shinichi though, her tone seems a bit scummy to me. Also not really agreeing with her thoughts.

Him, and get used to that tone or way of playing cause it doesnt change for either alignment.

AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Mainly cause that was the same feeling i got about Ruu, Im just not used to abu picking up on that kind of stuff. It means exactly what it does, what did they hope to accompolish from pressuing you?
by pressuring Cross I wanted to get him more active, because as I said his inactivity is a scum indicative for me

I get town vibes from the fact that abu is stating inactivity is scum anyone else get the same feeling?

AbuHumaid said:
@Shinichi-Kun are you trying to pocket me?

No I don't pocket, atleast not intentially. If i agree with something ill openly state it, I aint afraid to be scum read.

AbuHumaid said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

This tone is exactly the same as Kiznaiver and she was scum during that game.
prove it or that's BS, link to the game

Well played, my town view of you is alot stronger now. Also the game is public, the easter egg mafia i never got invited to so of course i had to ask for a link lmfao.

Ruu said:
AbuHumaid said:

Ur quite lucky when i defend you ruu, because honeslty every game i want to scum read you lmfao. Also that mindset is so bad, and it makes it easier for you to pocket others as scum by stating you always trust those who defend you.

Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

If I would have to pick a read off of the early interactions I would say scum. Also this so called shade are things that she naturally does, i shouldnt be painted as the bad guy for pointing it out. Literally u just saw me doubt casting as town >_>

could you expand on this? and has your read on me change since then?

You "defend me" from Abu saying my activity was NAI and I liked that you were trustful about it when you could have use it to lead a lynch with that, with Abu's help. That gave you town points.

Huh? Why would i lead a lynch this early and why am i getting town points for somethingn like that. I'm very careful with my voting, not going to just throw it out randomly.

Amai_yume said:
AbuHumaid said:

Im getting town vibes from this post, problem is scum jack does this alot but idk what that says for amai.

Ruu said:
Amai_yume said:

Also Shin is a he xD

Why are you trying to make it look like bussing this early, Amai doesnt know my playstyle why would he buss me?

AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:
your style is lurking?
AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:
I don't like that, a town should be confident and calm. This paranoia feels scummy

These to posts seem quite forced >_> <_< now i feel weird about abu slot.

Aug 14, 2017 3:29 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

- Ruu/Abu
- Crossbell/Shinichi

Where did these pairings come from, just interaction alone? Or are u saying these are possible scum cominbation? Also why is the only new player to ms being left out?

it's based on interactions. They are not mafia pairing, it's more like a vs pairing. Amai didn't interact very much with one player in particular, unlike you and Cross ( he scum read you and vote for you), or Abu and me (we talk a lo during the first part of the game yesterday and we voted for Cross, the pressure stuff, all that, we didn't see eye to eye)
Aug 14, 2017 3:34 PM

May 2015
@Shinichi-kun why wouldn't you try to use that opportunity to present me as a good lynch/ candidate?
Also bussing is a way of playing you don't have to know the player to decide to buss him or not.
Aug 14, 2017 3:34 PM

Dec 2013
Idk why your trying to pair people through interaction. Three people in this game are willing to constantly post and buss. How would u be able to tell any of that is T/T T/S or S/S

Aug 14, 2017 3:35 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
@Shinichi-kun why wouldn't you try to use that opportunity to present me as a good lynch/ candidate?
Also bussing is a way of playing you don't have to know the player to decide to buss him or not.

It was literally 4 hours into the game im not that confident and ignorant that iwould persure a biased/meta read

Aug 14, 2017 4:17 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Idk why your trying to pair people through interaction. Three people in this game are willing to constantly post and buss. How would u be able to tell any of that is T/T T/S or S/S

I do what I can to create conversation. Also why wouldn't mafia use this oportunity I give them to their advantage? Like creating scenarios or whatever. Everything helps to read people. An example is Amai's response (#171).
Aug 14, 2017 4:53 PM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I do what I can to create conversation. Also why wouldn't mafia use this oportunity I give them to their advantage? Like creating scenarios or whatever. Everything helps to read people. An example is Amai's response (#171).

Creating conversation and faking that creation are 2 different thigns my dear ruu. Unless your assuming mafia are supposed to pocket your ideas why would they?.

Aug 14, 2017 5:30 PM

Oct 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:

Fine, we'll see though I don't like that "I'm new to this site" excuse, aren't you an experienced player? stuff like that shouldn't matter, and being new to a site doesn't really effect your mafia play
and sorry about that I didn't notice that you asked me for reads.
these are my reads, though there's nothing solid some of these are based on gut feeling.

Town lean:
Ruu
Crossbell

Neutral:
Amai

Scum lean:
Shinichi
Even if I am experienced, what i'm good at might not be played here. Ok, Cross I feel needs to say a bit more before I say my read of him.
Aug 14, 2017 5:32 PM

Oct 2016
AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:
your style is lurking?
How can you be so confident with calling my style lurking? It's really annoying because I'm far from a lurker.
Aug 14, 2017 5:45 PM

Oct 2016
AbuHumaid said:
@Amai_yume what do you think about Crossbell and Ruu?
Crossbell i'm waiting for a bit more and ruu I think is town.

AbuHumaid said:
Amai_yume said:
what was weird in his answer?
That scary is more of a town thing. It's more aligned to scum imo and him describing cross as scary kind of contradicted him saying it happens when cross is scum.
Aug 14, 2017 6:14 PM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Ruu said:

Creating conversation and faking that creation are 2 different thigns my dear ruu. Unless your assuming mafia are supposed to pocket your ideas why would they?.

I know that those are two different things and I was going for both of them.
Why wouldn't they? I would take any opportunity I'm given to achieve my goal which in mafia's case is provoke a mislynch. As scum you used town's posts and ideas to your advantage.
Aug 14, 2017 6:44 PM

Oct 2016
@Ruu @Crossbell @Shinichi-kun What are your reads on everyone?
Aug 14, 2017 8:21 PM

May 2015
Amai_yume said:
@Ruu @Crossbell @Shinichi-kun What are your reads on everyone?

I was town reading Crossbell but they haven't posted in a while so that might change soon if they don't come back and improve their game.
After my interactions with Abu and Shin I'm leaning town with Shin.I like how he keeps challenging me, and doesn't just agrees but is very vocal about his opinion instead. On the other hand Abu has some decent posts but I'm not used to this "active" abu so I'm still not sure about my read on him. He is neutral for now. Which is bad cause we have 2 mafias so he is either mafia or one of my town reads is wrong and I'm getting pocketed.
I'm leaning scum with you. I don't find a town motivation behind your posts. You have only respond to pins but don't ask questions yourself apart from asking Abu about his reads earlier and now this post I'm quoting. You had some interactions with Cross and Shin but like I said already I kept seeing you as an outsider while we were discussing among ourselves.
Aug 14, 2017 8:52 PM

Jan 2016
Shinichi said:

In a big setup its not, but in a small setup where everyone had atleast posted once before any votes were cast showed people were going to be active.

Can you explain what is so bad about abu not voting ruu?
yes, but i am unsure specifically why you think early votes/pressure is a bad thing in this type of setup. sure, everyone is going to be active, but i don't understand why you had a problem with abu/ruu voting for me specifically. can you explain your mindset with regards to that one?

what do you mean by the second question?

Shinichi said:
Why we have plenty of time, also are my quotes to her messages not enough to understand where im coming from?
i want you to substantiate your posts/accusations. you can't just wave a hand and say "i think ruu is scum because X" and not back it up

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.