Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Feb 11, 2017 1:27 AM
Jul 2018
I found Shinsekai yori fucking awful but I finished it nonetheless because I wasn't particularly hating on it or anything, watching it made me feel nothing really.
Feb 11, 2017 1:33 AM

Jan 2010
Currently stuck on Naruto and KHR for this reason, I think I'm at the worst and slowest points for both series and it's so hard to continue watching them I might actually give up.
Feb 11, 2017 1:36 AM

Apr 2016
When it comes to anime movies I'll watch it to the end. With anime series, I usually drop stuff if I feel like it's not worth finishing due to too many episodes or too stupid to endure, like Keijo. There's some specific exceptions like Sword Art Online which I'll watch the entirety of to see what people like about it so much.
Feb 11, 2017 1:37 PM

Feb 2014
The most painful series to finish was Big Order (TV)

I would rather have a flu for a month than watch that again.
Feb 11, 2017 6:24 PM

Mar 2014
There are many anime I haven't enjoyed to the level I would want to be enjoying them after hearing good things about them from communities or maybe friends but I will always finish a show and never have dropped anything.. and that's because personally no matter how bad a show is overall it pains me to not drop something regardless of if i'm only 1 episode in or maybe 300 episodes deep because you never know what you might miss.

Think of it as sure the show is meh to you or maybe even straight up bad but when I like to try be active in the community I like to have a full grasp and opnions developed about anime I talk about and so that's one reasoin to watch to the end, another is maybe overall it sucks but some of the good scenes or moments that made me emotional or tear up I would have missed if I had dropped an anime that I instead powered through would be quite a few, there is always something worth seeing even in the worst anime and that bugs me to not drop something.

Simply though, sometimes an anime just turns around for you, it could have sucked but as you watch things change, you never know!
Feb 11, 2017 6:39 PM

Sep 2013
When it comes to watching anime, my #1 goal is to completely finish it. Unfortunately, I have discovered that this can be really difficult especially when it comes to really bad anime and boy, have I seen a lot of bad anime in my life. I've learned over the years that if I watch a terrible anime with a friend, it's a lot more fun and less painful. That's why I've managed to complete such titles as Pupa, Hametsu no Mars, Di Gi Charat, and eventually Akikan! with no problem.

Just find someone who likes anime just as much as you do and just watch shitty anime together. It's a lot of fun.
Feb 11, 2017 7:01 PM

Sep 2009
I have no problems dropping a shit show at 22/26 if I think watching it to the end would be a pain. Watching anime is not a contest and I'll never "endure" anime unless I think it has potential.
Feb 11, 2017 8:55 PM

Jan 2017
Try enduring Rosario + Vampire ,I challenge ya. I failed at 3 episodes.
"In this world, wherever there is light – there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be losers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."
-Madara Uchiha

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Is reviving characters poor writing?

rohan121 - May 29

44 by MasterTasuke »»
42 seconds ago

» Blu-ray is an outdated metric, Streaming services are the new standard ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 2

72 by ColourWheel »»
11 minutes ago

» 3 Week Challenges And Games (AMC)

Ryzenn11_ - 54 minutes ago

4 by Asahinchi »»
31 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby? ( 1 2 )

Anjuro - Jun 3

87 by Anjuro »»
37 minutes ago

» Do you feel shameful listening to cutesy Anime Song?

Dragevard - Jun 4

45 by Jackson1333 »»
46 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.