Jul 13, 8:51 PM

Oct 2020
thank you! i love your navia set too viraat
always great to see more genshin (≧◡≦)

&ame i really like your quote!

✧ LIE LIKE VORTIGERN ✧ FORUM SET BY :SAINTZEPH
Jul 13, 8:54 PM

Aug 2021
ah thank you! i really like your set as well, the butterfly wings and the background blends super well with the character!
Jul 13, 8:55 PM

Jul 2023
@Kioshi bro, ur set is on fire 🔥
Talent is something to nurture, and wisdom is something to hone

Jan 2024
Since we're doing names, I'll call mine
"Whispers of the past"

It's okay if you forget me

cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
so just ria is left ?

i do not worship gods, i am god
Jul 13, 8:57 PM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
SaintZeph said:
ame i really like your quote!

ty !!!! ur faerie set is *chefs kiss*

Jul 13, 8:57 PM

Jul 2023
R-unknown I don't know the character but the set is epic, bro 🤩🤩

Jul 13, 8:58 PM

Jan 2024
ame said:
so just ria is left ?

Yup, I'm curious. What kind of set did they make?

Jun 2024
Alriven said:
Lol, I thought we were doing it like that

i don't know who gave the idea of doing that but a lot of you were asking about it, at the end this was the better way

Jun 2024
ame said:
so just ria is left ?

yep, they told me they were bussy, i left too
Jul 13, 8:59 PM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
anonymous polling is awesome
but presenting your set by yourself is so much better, you made it - it suits YOU and YOUR VIBE

Jul 13, 9:01 PM

Sep 2021
@GermanBobaTea I'll call my set "Poison Maiden"
Jul 13, 9:01 PM

Aug 2021
hmm i should probably think of a name too, "the steampunk rose" sounds cool i'll go with that @GermanBobaTea
viraat_pirateJul 13, 9:14 PM
Jul 13, 9:02 PM

Sep 2021
ame said:
anonymous polling is awesome
but presenting your set by yourself is so much better, you made it - it suits YOU and YOUR VIBE
I'm fine with this as well but it would've fun to guess who made what in the anonymous one
Jul 13, 9:03 PM

Jan 2022
@nirererin thanks...I like ur too :)
KioshiJul 13, 9:06 PM
Jul 13, 9:04 PM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
if we are seriously naming our sets, please "terrorists are hot" is a joke

lemme come up with a serious name !!

my set name : decay of the angel (hot version)

Jul 13, 9:06 PM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Alriven said:
it would've fun to guess who made what in the anonymous one

i would have guessed urs, ur the best among us when it comes with moving sets

Jul 13, 9:09 PM

Aug 2017
nirererin said:
R-unknown I don't know the character but the set is epic, bro 🤩🤩
its Jingliu from Honkai star rail game, thank you, your set also looks lovely and nice quote there

I wield the sword to vanquish my enemies,
. . nothing more.            

Jul 13, 9:13 PM

Aug 2017
@GermanBobaTea i guess my set name would be "The Sword Champion"

I wield the sword to vanquish my enemies,
. . nothing more.            

Jul 13, 9:15 PM

Sep 2021
ame said:
Alriven said:
it would've fun to guess who made what in the anonymous one

i would have guessed urs, ur the best among us when it comes with moving sets
Many of you have your names in the set so it would've been easily given away I guess lol

Yours is really good, I'm scared of going against you xD
Jul 13, 9:22 PM

Jan 2020
I'm rather unhappy with how mine turned out honestly.

𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 - 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
Jul 13, 9:26 PM

Jun 2024
I quite like it :)
Jul 13, 9:27 PM

Jan 2024
Laniakea- said:
I'm rather unhappy with how mine turned out honestly

It's good honestly. Simplicity also has its charm :>

Jul 13, 9:28 PM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
Laniakea- said:
I'm rather unhappy with how mine turned out honestly.
for the record, i love eerie sets, i have a hugeeeeeee thing for them !!! and the quote ? ATEEE

Jul 13, 10:45 PM

Jan 2020
Thanks for the kind words :)

To be honest all that really bugs me about my set is the blurry avatar and inconsistent borders.

𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘷𝘶𝘭𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 - 𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘵𝘰𝘯 𝘚𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘩
Jul 14, 5:43 PM

Aug 2021
will the polls start today? @GermanBobaTea
Jul 15, 4:19 AM

Jul 2022
guys, tag me please when the poll is ready. I wanna vote! thanks!

try to listen a little bit more

and maybe you will understand

that no one is born evil
Jul 15, 10:01 AM

Sep 2021
Jul 15, 10:09 AM

Feb 2020
made everyone change their sets and bailed out 💀
Jul 15, 10:11 AM

Jan 2022
^ikrr i miss using my bana set😔
Jul 15, 10:22 AM

Jun 2024
sorry i was too busy watching jujutsu kaisen that i forgot about this
Jul 15, 10:22 AM

Aug 2021
@germanbobatea you could maybe update us if it's being delayed or something. being in suspense is worse than just waiting :p
Jul 15, 10:27 AM

Jun 2024
L rizz ^^

Jul 15, 10:34 AM

Jun 2024
@Kioshi, @Animeistaken, @ame @chronon, @Alriven, @Laniakea-, @SaintZeph. @nirererin, @viraat_pirate, @R-unknown

Voting period

Hello everyone, i hope you are well, from now on we will open the voting period to decide the 3 best sets created by the participants of the event, the voting will end when the votes stop arriving, you can invite your friends to participate, good luck to all.

Vote poll
https://strawpoll.com/YVyPv2AxBgN

Jul 15, 10:34 AM
cinnamon girl ♡

Apr 2021
i so wanna switch back to my girly set-

Jul 15, 10:35 AM

May 2022
Name: Fantasticalious 9000

Speech: I would like to say thank you to everyone who helped on this journey to create this exquisitely designed forum set and the true luxuriousness of what would hopefully become the truly amazing and inspirational international web forum design to help shape the future of the world. This forum set will hopefully revolutionize what it means to truly inspire the masses. This set was designed by our diverse team of engineers and web-developers to help shape the perfect formula for the marvelous forum design on this truly special day.

This formula intercontinentalizes the industrial revolution by spreading the idea that we shall make the greatest forum set. By making this forum set we not only promote this idea but we comply with the policies that shape change our world for the good and we do not act solely upon our decisions but the decisions of other people and how we can improve ourselves with the important ideas and important work ethics that will make a fantastic impact on our world's economy.

We hope to inspire millions with this set, no matter what race, ethnicity or skin colour and hope to unite and internationalize our world's influence. With every vote we will help raise money for the internationally famous web-developer of this forum set "Fantasticalious" And we would like to recognize this moment as a truly wonderful event in our historical world. This forum set should not only function as a forum set but as a way to inspire millions, a way to show freedom in this world and symbolize diversity and economical impact, ever since the dawn of time the human race has been waiting for this moment to happen and now it finally is.

This forum set will revolutionize this world forever with it's inspirational design and extreme cleanliness, this forum set will symbolize hope and peace and strive to motivate millions to help make positive change in this world. This forum set will impact isosceles triangles and their relationship to geometry and help set aside our differences and reach true peace. For the past centuries humans have been struggling with poverty, crime and illness but this forum set will hopefully put an end to that. This fantastically designed forum set has shown and inspired millions to help do more acts of kindness and it's truly heartwarming to see.

Our team at Fantasticalious has proven to show equal rights for all of humankind and truly industrialize the socio-economic and political state of the world to what it is today. We would truly like to thanks all of our sponsors at this event in web forum history to gather with us and learn from our mistakes, to set aside our differences and truly enjoy the peace and harmony that comes with this forum set. We can never make change if we don't take action and this is exactly what this forum set shows us.

By taking action against violence and making positive change we can determine what forum set is best suited for this MAL contest we need to truly motivate people to be more polite and show more respect towards one another. We have to take action against climate change by reinforcing this forum set and setting boundaries between what is MyAnimeList and what is forum sets. We need to peacefully recognize the institutional action against how we can design better forum sets for everyone and we need to do it now.

To truly revolutionize the forum sets we would like to first appreciate "-Fantastical-" and their diverse multicultural team of independent and hardowrking individuals who helped interpretize and recognize the internationalization of this mission to promote healthiness and awareness for our cause; Forum sets do require and independent and sociable clause which enriches the fulfillment of the work effort and promotes strong diversity and community within our forums. We would like to first give a special round of applause to our Myanimelist users and their independent work on this forum set.

To which we go onto our next point. This forum set not only strategically places the people first. But it also promotes equality and the greatness of every person. We had to go through many hardships to determine which forum set would be the greatest but we had to increase or revenue earnings and our tax database to fully combat the issues of inequality. This should not function just as a forum set but as a way to promote inclusivity of different human beings. We do not condone any acts of violence against the strategic forum game and we should instead promote diversity and kindness throughout this forum game to truly increase the inclusivity margin.

That is what makes everyone's forum set unique. We can all show our individual personalities and show our traits and I AM NOT WRITING ANYMORE OF THIS SPEECH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
"It's just one of those days when you don't want to wake up, everything is fudged, everybody sucks, you don't really know why but you want to justify ripping someone's head off."
-John Cena, Romanian Philosopher and former politician

Jul 15, 10:37 AM

Feb 2020
Good luck on finding someone who reads all that lil bro 💀
Jul 15, 10:38 AM

Aug 2021
it finally started! good luck everyone!

Jan 2022
Maybe add it also on the first post of this thread so non participants find it easy to vote :p
@germanbobatea
KioshiJul 15, 11:27 AM

Feb 2020
also where tf is saintZeph? I was really excited for this guy :(
Jul 15, 10:41 AM
Jul 15, 10:41 AM

Aug 2021
yeah look at the top of this page
Jul 15, 10:42 AM

Jul 2023
Hi, this is nirererin and my set name is "Alonphi". Funny, it has significant meaning or anything. When I thought of giving my set a which is just now lol, a combination of two words what is related to this set.

Doing it for fun and I also know that everyone other set is is better than mine. 😊
nirererinJul 15, 10:46 AM

Jul 15, 10:43 AM

Feb 2020
I mean I know he is participating but I don't see him anywhere on the page... I don't even know how his set looks :(
Jul 15, 10:43 AM

Jan 2022
Jul 15, 10:44 AM

Nov 2023
I love your set nirererin

Noooo and after his speech too 😕 ^

Aug 2021
I_shoot_kids_fr said:
I mean I know he is participating but I don't see him anywhere on the page... I don't even know how his set looks :(

look at the top of this page
Jul 15, 10:48 AM

Feb 2020
I'm using the new format + I have new messages first option selected so I don't have pages or reply numbers :( sorry for that

and thanks for the replies I just saw him now :)
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» lowercase chat thread v.23 our little sekai can't be this cute edition ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-DxP- - Yesterday

622 by Kioshi »»
15 seconds ago

» MAL's Gaming Corner!

Animeistaken - 2 hours ago

20 by playfulcloud88 »»
3 minutes ago

» The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Simply-Bee - Jun 10

4544 by Animeistaken »»
7 minutes ago

» What do you want right now? v2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 14, 2022

4972 by Animeistaken »»
15 minutes ago

» You shut the fuck up, YOU WIN

ProtoSelf - Jul 15

40 by Animeistaken »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.