Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2013 6:11 PM

Jun 2013
(If you'd rather a different picture message me with one and I'll replace it.)

Kasei lives here

WildBerriJul 29, 2013 3:35 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 29, 2013 12:03 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei looked around as he walked in flicking the light switch on so that he could get a better view. It wasn’t anything fancy like he was used to but it was more than enough to get by and the bed looked to be fairly comfortable as well. All in all the room seemed rather small and homely rather than something large and cold. “Well here is where I’m staying so make yourself comfortable.” He spoke while motioning towards the couch and other places to sit inside the room although there wasn’t many.
Jul 29, 2013 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
"Looks like My apartment before I redecorated it." Jade walked in and looked around the room. She walked over and sat down on the couch taking in her surroundings which didn't take long since it looked like hers before the redecoration.

Jul 29, 2013 12:11 PM
Mar 2010
“Ha-ha yeah I should probably change a few things around but I can always do that later.” Kasei wasn’t really in a rush to fix up the apartment instead he would do it at his own pace when he got around to it. Little things like that never really mattered to him in fact he could easily sleep outside if needed. “Want anything to drink or eat?” he asked while walking into the kitchen area as he looked around for the cups.
Jul 29, 2013 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
She took a second to think before responding. "Something to drink would be nice." She stood up , walking over to the window she looked outside and looked at the view. She loved views from high up and from where she was it was a pretty nice view.

Jul 29, 2013 12:19 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei smiled while looking over towards Jade. She didn’t seem to rush around either if anything she moved at her own pace just like he did. Looking back down at the bench he poured out a cold drink from the fridge into the glass the drink was a simple beer. “Is beer okay?” he looked back over towards Jade while asking the question.
Jul 29, 2013 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
"Anything is fine." She replied still looking outside. She look around at what she could see. The park, a corner of the shopping area, she couldn even see her apartment from here as well.

Jul 29, 2013 12:27 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei made his way over towards Jade who was standing by the window, once he reached her he wrapped his arms around her waist giving her a slight squeeze. “Liking the view?” he spoke quietly almost like a whisper inside her ear while holding the glass against her stomach with his bottle resting down beside it in his other hand. Both the glass and bottle seemed slightly cold with a bit of water running down them from the condensation.
Jul 29, 2013 12:37 PM

Apr 2013
"I always love looking at views." She smiled at him taking the glass from his hand. "You can see a lot from here." She looked back outside looking for other notable things. The lights from the stores and builds help light up the town decorating it in color.

Jul 29, 2013 12:39 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei looked out at the window taking in the different views while keeping his arms around Jade. She was right there were some amazing views that he might have passed through without even noticing. Lightly resting the bottom of his chin on top of her head Kasei let out a small smile. “Standing here like this makes this world look more beautiful than i thought it would be.”
Jul 29, 2013 12:47 PM

Apr 2013
"The world is always beautiful in a way." She smiled and leaned back on him. Taking a small sip of her drink she continues to stare out the window and yawns a little .

Jul 29, 2013 12:51 PM
Mar 2010
He brings his drink up taking a sip of it from the bottle while keeping his other arm around her waist. “I guess I never saw it that way before.” Looking at the world in such a way was something he had never done instead he had only noticed the worse parts of the world and people. “Tired?” he looked down after noticing her yawn.
Jul 29, 2013 5:07 PM

Apr 2013
"A little bit." She took another sip thinking back to how long the day felt but she didn't really do much. "Maybe you should open up to your surrounds more. You'll be able to see a lot more." She smiled remember the different places she had been to while traveling around, never staying in one place for too long.

Jul 29, 2013 5:48 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei took a few moments to think about what she had said, and she was right about how he should see more of the world. That was part of the reason why he had left hell to come here but for now he would stay here for a while and move on when the time felt right besides he had just gotten here. “Maybe I will move on one day but for now I will focus on what is in my arms.” He said softly while gently squeezing Jade against him. Part of seeing the world meant that one should take the time to enjoy what was in front of them and that was something Kasei was really good at.
Jul 29, 2013 5:56 PM

Apr 2013
"Sounds like you've got it planned out." She smiled. She began to realize how close he got to her. She was comfortable which was unusual. For the past 11 years she pushed people away and kept them at a distance but he was able to get closer to the real her than anyone else. She thought about it and wondered if it was a good thing or not to let someone in so close.

Jul 29, 2013 6:10 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei lightly kisses the top of her head while moving his hand over the top of hers. “Something like that you could say.” He smiled taking another drink from his bottle before placing it down on the side. It was a first for him to actually talk seriously with another person and even more so a girl considering usually he would just tease them. “Do you have any plans for the future?”
Jul 29, 2013 6:18 PM

Apr 2013
She took a moment to think about it . To be honest she never really planned for anything she just went with whatever came along. "Nothing really..." she replied, " I just travel a lot moving from place to place whenever I feel like moving. Normally every couple of months I move to a new place never settling into on place."

Jul 29, 2013 6:27 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei waited for a few moments before gripping the hand of jade as he spun her around so he could look down at her face. His eyes looking a darker shade of color for a split second before they calmed back down to their more normal color or maybe the darker color was the normal one. “so are you running from something or are you exploring the world?” Kasei ran his free hand lightly over the cheek of Jade while holding her hand with his other one.
Jul 29, 2013 6:32 PM

Apr 2013
"I guess you can say a mixture of both." She sighed knowing she would have to explain sooner or later. She knew running from her past wasn't her best choice but it was the only thing she could do for the time being.

Jul 29, 2013 6:50 PM
Mar 2010
Leaning down he lightly kissed her lips before letting go of her hand. “Running away is fine until you are ready to face whatever it is.” He smiled while finishing his drink as he leaned back against the window sitting on the edge of it. “We are all running from something right?”
Jul 29, 2013 6:56 PM

Apr 2013
"I guess so." She smiled up at him. It'll be awhile till I can face my past She thought to herself. They were the worst memories she had but she was going to have to except them inorder to move forward with anything.

Jul 29, 2013 7:02 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei looked up at the ceiling while she talked to him. her lips were as soft as they thought... with a yawn he placed the empty bottle on the side before looking back over towards Jade. “you didn’t seem to mind the kiss or so it seems anyway.”
Jul 29, 2013 7:11 PM

Apr 2013
"Well I did promise you one didn't I?" She smiled again. "Were you expecting a different reaction?" She asked adding a hint of teasing in her voice.

Jul 29, 2013 7:20 PM
Mar 2010
“I was...since you seem to like playing and teasing people.” He closed his eyes while relaxing letting his hand run through the top of his hair. “come over here~” he whispered almost teasing like while biting the inside of his lip waiting to see what she would actually do and how far she would really go.
Jul 29, 2013 7:28 PM

Apr 2013
She laughed. "I normally don't tease all that much, but then again you're one of the few that tease back." She leaned in to kiss him again.

Jul 29, 2013 7:41 PM
Mar 2010
“well I happen to find it fun...” his words seemed to trail off as he leaned down gently kissing her lips, while slowly pulling her between his legs with his hands resting against the sides of her body. “Of course it’s always nice to get something at the end of being teased.”
Jul 29, 2013 7:49 PM

Apr 2013
"Seems like you like to move fast." She said noticing his movements. She hesitated a bit thinking if she wanted him getting that close to her. She didn't like people close to her, she didn't want to repeat the past. The more she thought about it she became more unsure of how close she wanted him to the real her.

Jul 29, 2013 7:56 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei looked down into her eyes for a few seconds before kissing the very tip of her nose, at the same time he had already moved his hands around to the bottom of her back. “I’m just moving you closer to me...I think if I was fast we would be in bed by now.” Kasei let out a small laugh while kissing the top of her head this time. “We can move as fast or as slow as you like...I won’t be leaving any time soon and besides i have found something to keep me here for a while it seems.”
Jul 29, 2013 8:08 PM

Apr 2013
She smiled as she got a small sense of security. "That's nice to hear." She leaned on him resting her forehead on his chest. She relaxed a little in his arms letting her hesitation fade away. It had been awhile since she had felt like this.

Jul 29, 2013 8:11 PM
Mar 2010
He smiled while closing his legs gently around her bringing her in as close as he possibly he could before running one of his hands up her back lightly bringing it up through her hair before running it all the way back down her back. “Have you had a long day?” his voice was back to its more soft tone instead of the teasing one that she had often heard when they had been close like this.
Jul 29, 2013 8:19 PM

Apr 2013
"It feels long for not doing much today." She wrapped her arms around him. "How about you?" She asked enjoying his hand sliding up and down her back made her comfortable and relaxed.

Jul 29, 2013 8:25 PM
Mar 2010
He smiled while slowly and gently running his hand all the way up and down her back while rubbing the lower of her back with his other hand. “Hmm it feels like a long day with everything being so new.” He let out another yawn as he really began to relax with Jade in his arms it was strange but at the same time it was nice. “If you want you can use the shower here or something.”
Jul 29, 2013 8:36 PM

Apr 2013
"I'm sure you'll get use to things around here." She looked up at him. "I might take one in the morning." She smiled up at him. She loved having him near which was a new feeling for her but she enjoyed it even though she thought she wouldn't. Out of everyone she ever knew he was the first she enjoyed having around.

Jul 29, 2013 8:42 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei lightly blew in her face as she looked up at him while at the same time he couldn’t help but smile at how beautiful she looked from where he was sitting. “Well while you’re here I guess I’m the one serving you since you’re my guest.” He moved his hand from the back of her hair all the way down her neck towards the top of her shoulder. “Now then what shall I do with you?”
Jul 29, 2013 8:49 PM

Apr 2013
She laughed quietly. "Hm... that's a good question." She wondered where he would go with this she watch him waiting to see what he would do. "Hope you have an answer." She said curiously.

Jul 29, 2013 8:53 PM
Mar 2010
“I asked you so you can pick~” he said teasingly while poking his tongue out slightly at her. He let his hand run back up the side of her neck almost like he was gently massaging her neck while he waited for an answer. He was curious himself as to what she would say or if she was more innocent than she let on.
Jul 29, 2013 9:00 PM

Apr 2013
She sighed, "Decisions, decisions... never been the one to make up my mind about anything." She paused thinking not sure on what she wanted to do. Just like every other decision she couldn't decide.

Jul 29, 2013 9:09 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei let out a little laugh while carefully lifting her up into the air before falling down on the couch with Jade landing over his lap with her legs either side of him. “I can tell~” She was funny and seemed to have the power to make him relax and just well laugh like there wasn’t anything to worry about. So Jade being the way she was wasn’t really a bad thing for Kasei if anything he liked it about her.
Jul 29, 2013 9:17 PM

Apr 2013
"Looks like i'll have to work on that." She smiled. "Or just continue on being unpredictable because I can't decide on what to do." She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. She laughed a bit having some fun.

Jul 29, 2013 9:21 PM
Mar 2010
He smiled tilting his head slightly as she kissed his cheek, while at the same time he lightly rubbed the sides of her waist with the palms of his hands. “You can do anything you like with me~” leaning in he lightly kissed her forehead before laying his head against the back of the couch. “Though my lap has become a seat again it seems.”
Jul 29, 2013 9:30 PM

Apr 2013
She laughed. "Maybe it's just a comfortable place to be." She said jokingly. She laid down close to him. "You give me so many options. How to choose?" She trailed her finger tips along the side of his face as she stayed undecided.

Jul 31, 2013 9:09 AM
Mar 2010
He smiled slightly while looking down at her slowly running his hand down the side of her body. “You pick with something you want to do most and then work down the list.” He joked while gently running his finger back up the side of her body.
Jul 31, 2013 1:23 PM

Apr 2013
"Well I guess that solves that problem." She smiled and kissed him again. Jade felt his hand slide up and down her side. She normally didn't like to be touched by anyone but it was different with him. She didn't seem to mind. I wonder what make him different. She thought to herself.

Jul 31, 2013 4:28 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei smiled softly against her lips while kissing back, his hand resting lightly over the side of her waist while he looked down into her eyes. “So take your time and make sure you do everything you want.” After he finished talking he leaned down slightly before blowing lightly against the tip of her earlobe and smiled.
Jul 31, 2013 7:05 PM

Apr 2013
Feeling the tingling sensation from his breath rushing by her ear she smiled. "I'll make sure I will one thing at a time." She yawned again stretching her arms, relaxing as she laid there next to him. She looked back at him and thought he looked familiar like she had seen him before somewhere else but she thought it was impossible.

Jul 31, 2013 7:14 PM
Mar 2010
Kasei pulled his head back ever so slightly so he could once again see her face fully like a man searching for something or maybe he was just entranced by what he saw. “You can use my lap as a pillow if you like.” He smiled while patting the top of his lap lightly. “I don’t bite...well I won’t bite this time.” he said jokingly while smiling warmly.
Jul 31, 2013 7:25 PM

Apr 2013
"Well it's nice to know that you bite." She laughed. "Anything else I should know while we're at it?" She asked sarcastically. She looked at him waiting to hear his answer as thoughts here and there popped up in her mind of what else she wanted to know about him.

Jul 31, 2013 7:30 PM
Mar 2010
“Well let’s see...I’m a pretty honest guy and I can be a bit of a pervert.” He slowly ran his finger down her chest stopping just before he reached her breasts as he started to run it back up towards the bottom of her chin. “is something on your mind?” he probed while stopping his finger under the bottom of her chin as he let his thumb run over the side of her chin feeling her soft smooth skin.
Jul 31, 2013 7:37 PM

Apr 2013
"Just interested about you." She smiled. "You just seem different then others i've met. So I wanted to figure out what makes you different."

Jul 31, 2013 7:41 PM
Mar 2010
“Well I’m an honest demon so that makes me different from most already.” He laughed while thinking about how he was honest which was the complete opposite to what a demon should be. “Or maybe because I come from a pure royal line...not that it matters much I guess.” He sighed softly while lying down just behind Jade.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Cafe ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

WildBerri - Jun 13, 2013

224 by Alice_White »»
Aug 1, 2013 3:54 AM

» Ringo's Apartment

WildBerri - Jul 29, 2013

0 by WildBerri »»
Jul 29, 2013 4:09 PM

» Heishi's Apartment

WildBerri - Jul 29, 2013

0 by WildBerri »»
Jul 29, 2013 4:04 PM

» Rita's Apartment

WildBerri - Jul 29, 2013

0 by WildBerri »»
Jul 29, 2013 3:59 PM

» Mujime's Apartment

WildBerri - Jul 29, 2013

0 by WildBerri »»
Jul 29, 2013 3:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.