Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 19, 2012 3:14 AM

Dec 2011
The park in the middle of the town. Gathering here with a couple of friends is frequently done.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 20, 2012 2:28 PM

Dec 2011
Ken Hoshikawa

Entering the town's park, Ken looked around him. He was searching for a bench to rest at as he was tired from walking around. Nobody was around at the time and it felt very peaceful.

"Maybe i should rest for awhile here.. afterall.. it's not like i'm in a hurry.", Ken thought and sat down. Endulging himself in his thoughts, he had soon fell asleep.
Aug 21, 2012 10:30 AM

Jan 2012
Walking from the Police Offices, Yuki was walking down through the park, patrolling around to see that everything was in order and no one was doing anything illegal. think i'd be able to cover more ground if i had borrowed a car. Oh well, walk is good for the soul. The park was pretty quiet and no one around in sight. Yuki turning to her right, noticed a young man sitting alone on a park bench. She looked closer to see that he was sleeping, she walked over to him tapping his shoulder.

"Hey are you ok?"
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 21, 2012 10:36 AM

Dec 2011
Ken woke from the sudden tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he saw a woman whom he is not familiar with. It was possible that she's a Contractor, but as soon as he saw her police uniform, he had shook that idea out of his head.

"I'm fine.", Ken replied, "There is no reason for you to be worried about me.", he added and stood up.

Ken looked at Yuki.

"Have i done anything wrong?"
Aug 21, 2012 10:46 AM

Jan 2012
"Not really, i was just worried is all."

She said with a smile, as he stood up. Hmmm no reason to talk like that, though there are those kind of people. She put her hands on her hips.

"Hey, do you know anything about that "Hell's gate" everyone is talking about. I'm kinda knew and i know who young kids talk alot and was wondering if you knew anything."

She asked while scratching her head.
If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don't fight, you can't win! — Eren Yaeger
Aug 21, 2012 11:45 AM

Dec 2011
"Hell's Gate?", Ken asked. Ken's voice sounding surprised about the question. "The only people that'd ask that are Humans. So she's not a contractor..", he thought to himself.

"I know nothing about it.", He said, "There are rumors, but those could aswell be false.". Pretending he didn't know anything, Ken answered Yuki.

"Besides, you're sounding like an old woman, saying Young Kids."
Aug 21, 2012 12:15 PM

Jan 2012
A spike pierced through Yuki's back as he said "Old women". Anger filled her emotions, though since she was a policewomen, she really couldn't do anything. Her right hand was in a fist but she kept a smile on her face.

"Sorry I don't really talk with kids or teenagers much. Hope you can forgive me."

She said with her fist behind her back.
Aug 21, 2012 12:36 PM

Dec 2011
Yuki didn't seem to ask anymore about the Hell's Gate. Ken didn't feel like telling anything either. Not that he said anything about it. Ken felt something.. Yuki was hiding something from him.

"Is there something you're hiding from me behind your back, miss?", Ken asked, noticing her hand behind her back.
Aug 21, 2012 12:42 PM

Jan 2012
The boy noticed yuki was putting her fist behind her, though didn't know it was her fist. She pulled out her hand to show him that there was nothing that she was holding.

"Nothing. Well if everything is fine here i guess i'll let you get back to whatever you were doing."
Aug 21, 2012 12:46 PM

Dec 2011
"I wonder what you were doing. And i didn't catch your name either.", Ken said, "My name is Ken, Hosikawa Ken.", he added.

Though it was sure that Yuki was on duty, he had wanted to know what she actually did. Since she had asked about Hell's Gate. It is possible she is trying to find more about it, and that.. is not a good idea.
Aug 21, 2012 1:46 PM

Jan 2012
"My name is Suzuki Yuki. "

She said as she started to walk away. Guess i couldn't find anything special about it. Oh well. She headed for the exit that was toward the market district.
Aug 21, 2012 2:03 PM

Dec 2011
Ken had taken interest in Yuki and followed her. It looks like she is going to the market destrict. Is she going to find out more about Hell's Gate?. Ken sighs and keeps walking. Hiding when she tries to spot him.
Aug 26, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
Prior to exiting from the Town Market, he found himself lingering around in the park. Eventually finishing the hot-dog, he threw it away in the rubbish bin. He motioned towards a large tree with long branches so he could be covered from the sun. He rested his back against the shaft of said tree, and eventually sat down. His eyes fluttered close.
Aug 26, 2012 7:26 PM

Mar 2012
Bear entered the park and looked around a bit. After a while he saw a man resting upon a tree hiding from the heat. A big grin shined across Bear's face.

"This is going to be funny" Bear put a hand in his pocket and grabbed 2 peppers. Then looked at the man's bottom and raised the temperature at that spot by 25 degrees.

He then ate his peppers and sat at a nearby bench quickly to not raise any suspicion. He put his goggles on and looked up with an ear open to hear a reaction.
I am Invisible
Aug 27, 2012 11:16 AM

Dec 2011
After leaving the hospital, Ken had found himself in the Town's park once again. The peace here..., i don't dislike it. Looking around, he saw other people. One of them, was the guy he fought at the alley. Not wanting to fight without any reason to, he went to the other side of the park and sat on a bench there. There was another guy, who was looking pretty suspiscious.
Aug 27, 2012 11:21 AM
Aug 2012
Eri walks into the park, wearing her same hood, hiding her face. She walks along a path, head down. She flicks the lighter in her hand. She wasn't looking for anything really, she was just bored. Her mind goes to her apartment. She always leaves a lamp on, so she could use the electricity to watch her home.
Aug 27, 2012 11:46 AM

Dec 2011
Ken looked at the gate of the park. Someone seemed to have entered the park. It was Eri, the girl he met at the market district. What is she doing here?. Ken kept an eye on her, wanting to know what she's up to. She's a doll with too much information.
Aug 27, 2012 11:50 AM
Aug 2012
Eri feels someone watching her, stops suddenly, and hently lifts the corner of her hood, staring out at him coldly. Seeing who it was, she dropped her hood and kept walking. She sighed, knowing he had seen her and knew who she was already. Eri tuns suddenly and walks towards him at the same pace.
Aug 27, 2012 11:57 AM

Dec 2011
As Eri walked towards him, Ken chuckled. He made place for her at the bench he sat.

"Hey."
Aug 27, 2012 12:00 PM
Aug 2012
She sits down and doesn't say anything, just looks down and sighs softly. She takes out a something from her bag and holds it out to him, without moving anything but her arm. A bag of chips.
Aug 27, 2012 12:03 PM

Dec 2011
"For me?"

Ken looked surprised. Then he remembered something. MY OBEISANCE!!. He forgot to fulfill his obeisance, but it wont be as bad as when someone doesn't fulfill his obeisance at all. Ken was fulfilling it in the fight, but after the fight its also supposed to be done.

"Thanks.", Ken said and smiled.
Aug 27, 2012 12:06 PM
Aug 2012
Eri looked up at him a blinked. They the corners of her lips turn up slightly, barely smiling.

"I thought you might want some..."

She says softly.
Aug 27, 2012 12:10 PM

Dec 2011
Ken opened the bag and started eating. I feel bad for making her buy it for me... Ken stopped and thinks about what he could do. He then looks at Eri and offers her some of the chips.

"I know it isn't much, but you bought it.", Ken said, "Is there any way i can pay you back?"
Aug 27, 2012 12:22 PM
Aug 2012
Eri shakes her head.

"Its a gift. You don't have to share it."

She says curtly, still smiling slightly. Her red eyes glow slightly, then she yawns, and when she looks back at him its gone.
Aug 27, 2012 12:28 PM

Mar 2012
Bear glanced at the two beside him. Weirdos...should i put their clothes on fire He thought about what would happen.
That would be boring Bear grabbed some more peppers and ate some. This time they were normal everyday peppers. A tear came out of his eye. Those other two are taking their toll.... So spicy.......Such an annoying obeisance
I am Invisible
Aug 27, 2012 12:30 PM

Dec 2011
This isn't the Eri i met at the market district... Ken took a closer look at the Eri now at his side. She looks the same..., but her personality is different. Ken took another look at Eri.

"Hey.., are you feeling alright?"
Aug 27, 2012 1:53 PM
Aug 2012
"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

Eri says, looking over at him, he looks worried, like she has something to tell him but can't. Her eyes look pleading.
Aug 27, 2012 2:01 PM

Dec 2011
Ken sighed. It was not the answer he thought. But he felt relieved that nothing was wrong.

"No, its nothing.", Ken said, "I'll be sure to pay you back though."
Aug 27, 2012 3:38 PM

Nov 2011
Saif twitched softly when he immediately felt the weather rise; at first he had ignored it, but eventually found it in very annoying.

He scratched at his neck before rocking to the side, then leaned up. He noticed three things odd. Two of them were possibly flirting off to the side, and one other.

"You." He simply said, looking towards Bear.
Tsukune-DonoAug 27, 2012 3:43 PM
Aug 27, 2012 3:46 PM

Nov 2011
Noh eventually found himself strolling into the park with his hands in his pocket. He had a small satchel attatched to him as he looked around while he paused. He looked around and noticed two by a tree, and two others by a bench. He blinked softly, before taking slower steps. He felt the air by the tree heated, which he found very odd.

"..."
Aug 27, 2012 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
Bear looked at man who spoke. No reaction... Should i set his pants on ice to see what happens?
"Well hello there" He replied in an innocent voice "Something wrong?"
Bear put his goggles back on his head to see the man more clearly.
I am Invisible
Aug 27, 2012 4:39 PM
Jun 2010
Albus has laying on a bench napping while Bill was laying below him in a guarding position. His money can laying next to bill slong with a cardboard sign saying 'Homeless and Hungry".

Aug 27, 2012 5:33 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly had his back leaning against a tree trunk while his eyes wandered around his surroundings. He was bored again, but something interesting might happen like before. Ahh.. He perked up after seeing the figure of the person who fought in the alley; Saif. A chuckle escaped his lips as he remembered the fight in his mind. He shook it off, getting back up straightly then began to roam around the park.

There were other people that stood out in his sight, seeing another male on the bench napping was a bit unusual. Then spotting Ken and the Doll. Huh? He's out of the hospital, I guess. Whew. He was glad he got out of that situation, dealing with an officer would have been a pain, but it was nice to see that Ken was out from the hospital. The Doll also got his attention, wondering where she might have been after the fight. He heaved a sigh, not knowing what else to do. Should he approach the two again? He asked himself, not wanting any unnecessary trouble though.
Aug 27, 2012 5:51 PM

Nov 2011
Saif scratched his neck, and gave a soft growl from his chest. He leaned up, and eventually standing up. He yawned obnoxiously, and glared at Bear.

"Hi. Bye." He replied in a monotone voice, before motioning past the suspicious being, and deeper into the park, where he eventually found himself in a more quarantined area. He immediately huddled under another tree, and yawned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Noh blinked softly, and noticed someone else in the area. He gave off a cool aura, like some sort of epic person, leaning against the tree like that. Noh pulled out a box of Pocky from his satchel, and held it with his forefinger and thumb. He then opened the cover, and started to pick at the pocky, placing one into his mouth and nibbling.
Aug 27, 2012 5:52 PM
Aug 2012
Eri shakes her head slowly and sighs.

"So, are you feeling any better? I heard you were in the hospital."

She says, looking over at him cooly
Aug 27, 2012 6:21 PM

Mar 2012
Bear watched the man go past him. I was neglected.......... He put a hand in his outer pocket and grabbed 5 jalopenos. Bear put his goggles on and glanced at the man for 50 seconds facing his face up at the same time.. He then raised the temperature of Saif's pants by 100 degrees.
"........." Bear put the 5 peppers in his mouth and ate them while lowering the temperature in his mouth a bit to resist some of the spiciness. How are you going to like that......... You better give me a more amusing reaction He took off his goggles, and waited.
I am Invisible
Aug 27, 2012 6:27 PM

Nov 2011
Saif immediately twitched. Biting his lip. He felt the heat of his pants started to accumulate by ten fold! He bit his lip at started to pant, before immediately slapping his hand over his head, and having a sudden surge of cool, relaxing water over himself. He immediately huffed, and bit his lip.

"Someone is going to die by the day is over.." He huffed.
Aug 27, 2012 6:32 PM

Mar 2012
Bear chuckled a bit Finally... an amusing reaction! suddenly.. a burn started in his mouth. He started breathing with his mouth open
"So Spicy..." Bear looked up The weather is nice though Bear reached in his pocket and realized he was running low. Dammit! I'm running low.... I'll need to pick up some later... For now i'll just enjoy the park
I am Invisible
Aug 27, 2012 7:33 PM
Jun 2010
Albus was sleeping when a man walks up to him and looks at him for a second. The man then reaches for Albus's money can grabbing it when Albus's hand shoots out at his throat. "Move along."

"Fuck off bastard." The man pulls a knife on Albus and starts to lunge at Albus when Bill bites the man in the neck. The man drops his knife and falls to the ground. "Good boy, Bill" Bill barked twice.

Aug 27, 2012 7:42 PM

Nov 2011
Noh just blinked twice before placing his now empty box of pocky into the rubbish bin. He yawned slightly before noticing the sudden combat between a random sir and Albus and Bill. When he noticed the man fall, he blinked. He didn't think of helping the man, as he deserved, but wondered on what would happen next.
Aug 27, 2012 11:31 PM

Dec 2011
"Heh, are you worried?"

Ken teased Eri. He was still surprised about the sudden personality change of Eri, though he didn't mind it.

"Don't worry about it, i'm feeling better."
Aug 28, 2012 5:08 PM

Nov 2011
Saif gave off a huff of frustration as he gently shook to gain the loose drips of aqua off of him. He immediately gave another huff before leaning his head back, and closing his eyes. The last thing he glared at was Noh, who he defined as odd.
Aug 28, 2012 6:54 PM
Jun 2010
The man begins to get up after being unconscious for 10 min. Albus then hits him in the head with his money can. "Sit down, thief." The man falls to the ground again. Albus then stand up grabbing his sign and kicks the man in the ribs he then walks away to a nearby tree while Bill follows.

Aug 28, 2012 8:19 PM

Nov 2011
Noh wrinkled his nose softly, and simply took a seat on the concrete path of the park. He didn't suspect anybody to be there behind him. He placed his satchel upon his lap and yawned softly.

"..." He started to dig through his satchel.
Aug 28, 2012 8:38 PM
Jun 2010
Albus lays against the tree resting. When Bill took his money can and ran over to Saif. Bill then turned his head back and forth to make a jingling sound as in asking for spare change.

Aug 28, 2012 8:41 PM

Nov 2011
Saif raised an eye open and noticed Bill motioning towards him. He kept a strict eye at Bill, not saying anything. Saif may have seem to be inhuman at sometimes, but he had a soft spot for the homeless, well, the innocent homeless. Besides, he liked what Albus did to the attempted thief. Saif motioned his hand into his pocket and pulled out a single bill and some change. He placed it in the can. He closed his eyes afterwards.
Aug 28, 2012 8:44 PM
Jun 2010
Bill's tail started to wag. Bill then put the can down bowing his head to allow Saif to pet him.

Aug 28, 2012 8:49 PM

Nov 2011
Saif was already in a passionate sleep when Bill gestured to be petted. Saif had his head tilted, so a bit of his white hair covered a bit of his face. He started to gave slight noises that proved that he was sleep.
Aug 28, 2012 8:53 PM
Jun 2010
Bill picked up the can and moved over to Noh once again turning his head back and forth asking for change.

Aug 28, 2012 11:28 PM

Nov 2011
Noh blinked softly.

"..." he was thinking of what to give him, since he didn't have much money. He immediately pulle out a slip of paper from his satchel, and placed it in his can. The paper pretty much allowed the user to get two free medium sized pizzas an a drink.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

» [Town] Market District ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

363 by EmperorsChosen01 »»
Dec 20, 2012 6:13 PM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.