Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 3, 2012 10:56 AM

Jul 2011
The Saloon is always in a festive mood. People are cheering, jeering, playing poker, getting drunk, and having a grand time. Be careful though, because bad fights happen frequently during the day, and even throughout the night. Lucas tries his best to keep things in order, and often sends drunks outside to sober up. He's a nice and easy going man, and he also controls his drinking very well. Very rarely does he get drunk.

The restaurant and saloon are often associated with each other. Get your drink from the bar, then take it to the restaurant and enjoy a meal. You can leave your glass, Shena will give it back to Lucas.
If you're new to town, your first drink is on the house.
There are a variety of beverages you can get, not just alcohol, soda and tea are included.
Beverages
All drinks are 1$
Beer - You're basic glass full of beer. Nice and fizzy at the top. Very refreshing.
Ale - Fruity kind of beer. Gives a sweet taste, for those who like fruity beverages.
Vodka A hard liquor, leaves no smell in breath. Very strong indeed, try not to drink too much!
Scotch Scottish whiskey. Strongish taste, be careful, those who can't handle alcohol well won't like this.
Bourbon Very sweet, and leaves you breathless. Be careful, some people can get drunk after one glass.
If you ask, Lucas, or Annick, they can mix up different alcohols and soda's. They know their stuff.
Other Drinks
Soda's
Fruity Soda Lucas has an assortment of soda's. All kinds of fruity soda, including orange, strawberry, grape, mango, pineapple.
Cola Your basic cola.
Dr. Pepper Lucas really likes Dr. Pepper, so he has a nice supply of it.
Tea Lucas has all kinds of tea that you need. Just ask, and he will provide.
Shifo-ChanMar 3, 2012 11:34 AM
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.
THAT's what life's all about.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 18, 2012 1:46 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame was finally able to find a bar, she goes in hoping for a refreshing drink after her long travel
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 18, 2012 1:59 PM

Jul 2011
"Hello traveler!" Lucas said wiping his table down. "You new in town" he asked as he put some glass mugs away.
Even Death has a heart
It's okay to spin around and around in the same place. Just so long as you're singing your heart out.

Mar 18, 2012 2:05 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"yeah" she sets down and removes her hat to put it on the taple"this town seems intersting so i guess i will be staying here for quit a while"
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Mar 18, 2012 2:07 PM

Jul 2011
"What do you want to drink?" He asked. "Since you're new in town, first drink's on the house" Lucas said happily leaning on the bar table.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 2:16 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"for free? nice!" she thinks of some to drink, and she decided" then i want Ale please"
Mar 18, 2012 2:21 PM

Jul 2011
"One ale coming right up!" Lucas said as he filled the glass up with nice cool ale. "Enjoy!" he said sliding the mug down the table to Wakahisa. "From Lucas himself!"
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 2:30 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame drinks up the ale happily"ahhh so refreshing" she takes a look at the bar and say" this bar is quit lively, and that's how a bar should be" she smiles at lucas" and i like lively places so i guess i would be coming here quit often"
Mar 18, 2012 2:40 PM

Jul 2011
"Glad to have another customer" Lucas said smiling. "Well! Who do we have here!" Another voice called out from under the table. "Annick! You're late for some reason" Lucas said.
"Sorry Lucas, woke up late" Annick said she said nervously.
"This is my assistant Annick" Lucas said as he sighed.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 18, 2012 2:53 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"nice meeting both of you, i am Wakahisa Ayame, just call me Ayame" she finishes her drink and puts her hat on" will i have to go to take a good look around the town" she says her good-bye and goes out the bar
rika713Mar 18, 2012 3:14 PM
Mar 18, 2012 6:40 PM

Apr 2011
Silva sits down, but he doesn't take off his cloak yet. He calls over to the bartender, "Can I just have a glass of water? And... a small thing of oil?"
Mar 18, 2012 8:28 PM

Jul 2011
"Oil?" Lucas asked, "Well we have some, but I'm not sure that's safe to drink" he said filling a glass of water.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 10:10 AM

Apr 2011
Silva accepted the glass of water with his left hand, and said with small smile "Its not for drinking..." he lifted up his right hand under his cloak. "Its for this"
His right hand was made of bronze plating, brass gears, leather harnesses, and clockwork style mechanisms. The man had NO ARM! It was a prosthetic...
Mar 19, 2012 10:59 AM

Jun 2011
Uschi walks in.Apparently,being night,the mayor took off to go home;her meeting was set now for tomorrow.So she decided to have a drink,then find a place to sleep.She takes a seat on a bar stool,and König sits below her feet."Mint tea,with a lot of sugar." she smiles dimly.
Mar 19, 2012 4:33 PM

Jul 2011
"Ah, a prosthetic" Lucas said interested as he slid the cups down to Silva. "Are you two new to town?" he asked Silva and Uschi.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 4:55 PM

Jun 2011
Uschi nodded calm,and König growled loud."Why everrrrryone asks this?" he asked,in his deep and husky voice.Ursula shrugged."It's a small town,K,it's normal to ask when you see a new face..." her soft response came,leaving König thoughtful.He places his head on his paws,purring.
Mar 19, 2012 5:03 PM

Jul 2011
"Eeeeekkk!" Annick said as she hid behind the counter. "Well what do we have here?" Lucas said leaning over the counter. "A loin? Not a common sight."
"Well, the first drink is on the house!" he said getting a mug. "So what'll you get?"
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 5:10 PM

Jun 2011
"Not any kind of lion." Uschi smiled,and König grinned his scary teeth."It's an imperial,ancient,evolved and tamed race." she smiled."I would like mint tea.I thought I specified." she chuckled.
Mar 19, 2012 5:13 PM

Jul 2011
"Oh, sorry, I was so startled by the lion that I must have not heard you properly." Lucas said getting a tea cup out from the rows of glass cup-ware from behind him.
"Here you go, extra sugar" he said putting the tea cup on a tea disk.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 5:25 PM

Apr 2011
Silva slid his gaze to his right and saw the lady and the cat he bumped into on his way into town... perhaps the recognized him?
He half turned to look at them and was about to say hi...
Mar 19, 2012 5:37 PM

Jun 2011
"Yumm!" Uschi said happy,after sipping once,and Konig purred.
Mar 19, 2012 5:40 PM

Apr 2011
Silva raised his right hand at first... but then put it back down and just said a simple "Hi..."
He wondered if she really cared that he bumped into her? She was rather pretty...
Mar 19, 2012 5:50 PM

Jun 2011
"Hmm?" Uschi says,turning her head to her left,as she sipped from the tea."Hmm..." she says thoughtful,analyzing the person head to toe and passing trough her memories fast."Ah!" she says and snaps her fingers."You bumped into me earlier!" she smiled,proud she remembered."Well hello,mister." she greeted,as Konig gave a rather curious look to the man.
Mar 19, 2012 5:52 PM

Apr 2011
"Yeah... that's me, sorry about that" he said awkwardly. "My name's Silva, Silva Rotiron" He held out his right hand unconciously for her to shake... sometimes he forgot it was mechanical. He realized his mistake but it was to late now, his hand was out there to shake...
Mar 19, 2012 5:53 PM

Jul 2011
"C'mon Annick, it's a tamed lion." Lucas said as he chuckled. "Besides, you have drink to deliver at Table 6"
"Oh... ok." Annick said nervously as she eyed Konig
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 5:54 PM

Jun 2011
Uschi grabs his mechanical hand with her warm hand."I'm Ursula,Ursula Lowe.Bur friends call me Uschi." she smiles.Trough the touch,she noticed his arm wasn't human;but less she cared.She had learned the "not judge a book after it's cover" already.
Konig stares at Anne.He had a human,warm feeling in his eyes as he did.
Mar 19, 2012 5:59 PM

Apr 2011
"Pleased to meet you Miss Uschi..." said Silva, the from up his sleeve crawled down a mechanical spider larger than most hands.
It was brass plated with tiny little clockwork gears ticking away inside him, it was an amazing piece of engineering.
Silva blushed and said "This is my... friend and mechanic Ticker" Ticker stopped halway down his arm and looked Uschi, he waved a little leg at her as a greeting...
Mar 19, 2012 6:07 PM

Jun 2011
"Just Uschi,please." she smiles again.Then,Tickler waves her."How cute!" she exclaims,looking at the little thing."And amazing engine too!" she added,thoughtful.
Mar 19, 2012 6:10 PM

Apr 2011
"Thanks..." said Silva as Ticker shoots a string into his arm and swings down to ground level and then retracts the string inside him. It apparently wanted to look at the lion up close, its starts circling him like crab watching him curiously...
Mar 19, 2012 6:13 PM

Jul 2009
Iori enters the Saloon, her faithful black fox Kumiho beside her. She takes a seat at an empty table, and rests. She had journeyed a long way, before finally stumbling across this small town. She was exhausted. And Thirsty.

Kumiho rests his head on her lap, and Iori begins to stroke him absent-mindedly.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Mar 19, 2012 6:13 PM

Jun 2011
"This little steel spider scares me." Konig said nervous,making Uschi burst into laughter."A big cat scarred by a little spider!You never stop amazing me,K!" she laughs.
Mar 19, 2012 6:15 PM

Apr 2011
"Your cat can talk?" said Silva sounding surprised, while Ticker jumped back in fear and scrambled up Silva's leg and back on top his shoulder... his little gears purposely making a 'hissing' sound like snake as he looked at the lion.
Mar 19, 2012 6:23 PM

Jun 2011
"I'm a Lion,The King." Konig said offended,his jaws tight.
Uschi made a "ts" sound."He has a huge ego,and yes,K can talk." she smiled to Silva.
Mar 19, 2012 6:27 PM

Apr 2011
"Cool... Nice to meet you Mr. The King" said Silva while Ticker just crawled back into his cloak and hid there nice and comfortable.
Mar 19, 2012 6:33 PM

Jul 2011
"Hello traveler!" Lucas said to the girl with the fox. "You new to town?" he asked cleaning the table.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 19, 2012 6:37 PM

Jun 2011
Konig let out a laugh.He grinned wide."Konig.Or just King.Their meaning is the same." he spoke,rubbing his furry head against Uschi's knees.She looked with affection at him,and started to pet his head.He purred,and made her smile.
Mar 19, 2012 6:47 PM
Jun 2010
*Albus can be seen playing black jack with 3 other people.*
(One of the 3.)"You must be cheatin' you rotten runt."
"Hey pipe down before you embarrass yourself."
*The man makes a grunting sound.*

Mar 19, 2012 7:20 PM

Jul 2009
"Yes, I just got here" she replies, having caught her breath. She was still thristy, having drank the last of her water earlier. Luckily, she had found this saloon not long after enteting town.

"Can I get something to drink, please? Water maybe?"

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Mar 19, 2012 7:26 PM

Jul 2011
"Sure thing, water is free, but if you want something else, it's on the house since you're new to town" Lucas said filling a glass. "Here you go" he said sliding the glass down to her.
Even Death has a heart

Mar 20, 2012 3:22 AM

Apr 2011
"Right" said Silva "So... may I ask what brings you to town?" he asked innocently...
Mar 20, 2012 8:19 AM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame leaves the bookstore because it was already night, so she goes back to the saloon because she felt the aura of strong people, it was the aura of the people she saw near the town intrance, so she went in the saloon out of curiosity, while she walked in the saloon, a ghostly-like wolf came out of the shadows and followed her"Shirou! where have you been?" shirou answers"...i was checking if their was anyone from the kartel around here, you know that they won't let you go easily" Ayame smiles with a grin and went in the saloon smiling saying"i know, so i won't let them catch me easily too!"
Mar 20, 2012 11:01 AM

Jun 2011
"Nothing,really...I just stopped by in my travel and decided to make it a longer wander.I like the feeling this place gives me." Ursula replied,smiling to Silva.
Mar 20, 2012 1:45 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

When Ayame went in the saloon, she notice a girl with a lion, and another a girl with a black fox"look Shirou, looks like you can make friends" Shirou just follows Ayame silently, while she started walking toward them"i wonder who i should say hi to first..."
Mar 20, 2012 2:18 PM

Apr 2011
"I see..." said Silva understandingly...
Mar 20, 2012 2:25 PM

Jun 2011
"How about you?" Ursula looks at Silva with interest,and Konig does the same.
Mar 20, 2012 2:31 PM

Apr 2011
"Me? I'm just passing through town, looking for work... replacement parts and upgrades don't come cheap you know?" said Silva holding his steampunk prosthetic up and flexed his mechanical fingers experimentally...
Mar 20, 2012 2:34 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

Ayame sat near Ursula and Silva, then pate Konig's head "you look so manly mister lion" she smile at Ursula" you know i really like animals, and i think he isn't just your average lion, right?" Ayame knew that koing isn't a normal lion because of her experience as an assassin... a former assassin?
Mar 20, 2012 2:34 PM

Jun 2011
"I can guess." Uschi shrugged.Curiosity was biting her."Um...mind telling me how you ended with a prosthetic arm?" she asked,fixing her gaze in Silva's eyes.Konig set his chin on his paws,listening intently.
Then someone patted his head,and the look he gave to the lady was very scary at first."No...he is not." Ursula replied mechanically,surprised.
Mar 20, 2012 2:39 PM

Apr 2011
"Ummm..." said Silva embarassingly "A half a dozen years ago or so. My friends and I were being a bunch of idiots and we thought that we were invincible, one of my friend's Father owned a ranch. I was a beautiful ranch, with easily a thousand or so cattle... well, we thought it would be all sorts of fun to start a stampede..."
Mar 20, 2012 2:43 PM

Nov 2010
Wakahisa Ayame

"hmmm, so i am wrong..." Ayame didn't realy care for Konig's scary look at her, she stood up and she looked at Silva's mechanical arm"sorry for interrupting, but you were going to tell your story, you arm's story" shirou poked Ayame with his head"Ayame, stop sticking you nose in other people's matters"
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Town Strip

Shifo-Chan - Feb 14, 2012

35 by LondotheGreat »»
Apr 9, 2012 2:10 PM

Sticky: » Character Creation

Shifo-Chan - Jan 30, 2012

12 by PotatoFrenzy »»
Apr 7, 2012 5:53 PM

» Town Entrance

Shifo-Chan - Feb 17, 2012

28 by LostTime »»
Apr 5, 2012 11:34 AM

» Bookstore

Shifo-Chan - Mar 12, 2012

4 by rika713 »»
Mar 31, 2012 5:36 AM

» Gun Shop

Shifo-Chan - Feb 15, 2012

38 by Tsukune-Dono »»
Mar 29, 2012 9:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.