Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 11, 2017 3:40 PM

Sep 2016

The market of jerrat. There are stores that sell different items you may need for money.
RaioresMay 18, 2017 8:35 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2017 4:30 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara is now in the Marketplace. He went towards the restaurants in the Marketplace. He thought about which restaurant to eat at. He chose a restaurant that serves delicious food for a good price. He then approached that restaurant and entered it. After that, he sat down on a table and waited for the waiter to come and give him the menu.

@Raiores
Jun 5, 2017 4:56 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara got the menu from the waiter. He looked through the menu carefully. He then chose to eat a meal. The meal consists of lentil soup, some dates with labneh, some Kiri cheese samosas with syrup, minced meat macaroni with cheese, and Laban. Water comes with the meal for free.

@Raiores
AcellahJun 6, 2017 1:18 AM
Jun 5, 2017 5:26 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

After the meal was ready to be served, the waiter served the meal. So, Takara ate his delicious meal with satisfaction. After he finished eating the meal, the waiter asked for 18$ for the meal. So, he happily paid 18$.

@Raiores
Jun 6, 2017 1:14 AM

Mar 2017
Takara Yoshida

Takara left the restaurant. After that, he left the Marketplace to go to sleep. After he sleeps in his master's house, he will go to the Job Centre once again.

@Raiores
AcellahJun 6, 2017 1:20 AM
Jul 22, 2017 3:48 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto was simply walking around in his archery club clothing with a sword, which of course was weird to be walking in public, but he simply ignored the people's reactions to him as he walked around, he decided to stop for a little bit as he bought a cornet with vanilla and strawberry ice cream and sat down on a nearby bench to enjoy his treat to himself which cost $2.
Jul 22, 2017 5:28 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim arrived the market almost as if she were on a trip jumping and playing around without caring a bit of how it would look like to other people, after all she considers herself a free spirit.
But she noticed that inside the crowd there was someone that was looking quite different from the normal outfit that one would use in public, and carrying a sword with him, moved by curiosity, without thinking, Lilim got close to the person with the archery uniform in the bench and asked hey, why are you wearing such an strange outfit in public?, I have never seen one like this before though, and why are you carring around a sword?, it's dangerous you know. after finishing her comment she just kept staring at the guy.
Jul 22, 2017 6:13 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto looked up at Lilim as she stood on the streets in the crowd standing out in the crowd because of her white colored wings and as she had said something to him to open up a conversation, the streets was not filled with much sound as the amount of people were low in numbers from what he saw as the smell of flowers from the the nearby flower shop was in the air, the weather was pretty fine today as it was sunny but there were some clouds in the sky and it was around 4 PM on a saturday. Haruto had a smile on his face as he looked at her, as it was a fine day, however in his mind he was thinking about what had happened today as he listened to what she said to him. ''Why am I wearing this, I guess its a little weird for me to say this, but I just had nothing else to wear, and this well... Lets just say this sword very dear to me, so I kinda can't go without it. Also you seem to keep staring at me, do I know you from somewhere?''
ByakugaranJul 22, 2017 6:16 AM
Jul 22, 2017 6:29 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim got an answer from the person she asked about the outfit, but at the end she got an answer that she wasn't quite expecting, so her answer was First of all, how can you not have anything else to wear, and second, nope I don't know you from anywhere, it's just that I had never seen clothes like yours
After she finished talking, Lilim stopped staring at him and got a look on him, but at that moment she realized about something quite obvious, the peeson in front of her was a man, her eyes suddenly got darker, like if the were full of resentment, but at the same time frightened, and so she took a few step backward and falling to her knees.
Jul 22, 2017 6:41 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto looked at Lilim as she asked him as how he did not have anything to wear and that she did not know him its just that he weared very weird clothing. He finished the ice cream which he was holding as it was melting from the sunny weather in a few bites. He was about to answer her before something weird happened in his eyes, something that confused him a little, he did not know why but she suddenly had eyes of resent and yet also fear, before she stepped backwards and fell to her knees Wait what, he would try to approach her. ''Are you alright there, do you need medication or help?''
Jul 22, 2017 6:51 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

DON'T GET CLOSER, stand back and leave me alone, in the end you re just another men, all of your kind are the same, Beasts. without thinking Lilim shouted at him, inside her mind all men were the same, beasts.
She stood and got back on her feet alone, while she meant no harm she could not help it, she just closed her eyes, trying to calm down a bit.
Jul 22, 2017 7:27 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto would look at Lilim as she yelled at him which attracted some attention from the people around here. Haruto began to scratch his right ear with his right pinkie finger as he was not sure to say right now, it seemed that she was not a fan of males as she saw them as beasts and nothing more. Okay... okay, this is bad, what can I do, oh god. ''Okay calm down, I don't know your situation, but not all males are the same.'' He would be shaking a little from nervousness as he did not know what to do.
Jul 22, 2017 7:47 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

while the guy in front of her seemed to be a good person Lilim still didn't wanted to trust him, but at least she was able to cool down Yeah, you're right, you don't know anything about me, but I know you all quite well, don't think that with some sweet talking you're gonna bait me just like that, but then you may be right, not everyone is the same so then maybe you're a good person, but I have already lost too many things to trust your kind again
Her expression changed, this time was like she was already dead, not caring for anything in the world, her only worry was to stay alive and fulfill her wish.
Jul 22, 2017 8:05 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Lilim at least seemed to have a calmed down to Haruto as he looked at her eyes, his nervousness stopped as she acted more calm now as he was worried. He looked at her though in confusion next because she called his sincere worry sweet talking, it seemed she has lived a harsh life which causes her to not really trust anyone anymore, though... but why is she telling him that. ''I don't know why you are telling me this.. but you basically just have trust issues, I guess I can get behind it myself, but you can limit how much you trust someone to not be hurt for when they hurt you.''
Jul 22, 2017 8:16 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

trust issues!?, I don't such a thing, it's more like... You know... Like, it's part of my nature, yeah that's she proudly but somewhat embarrassed answered, like if she had already forgot what the problem was, not like it was the first time it happened her whatever, just remember you're all beast, don't you dare touch me or anything similiar, got it and with that said Lilim glared toward Haruto eyes
Jul 22, 2017 8:32 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto looked at Lilim as she explained that it was part of her nature and not something like trust issues at all, something that did not make sense, after all that would mean she was born with not trusting people and not that she had gained it from experience, she also it in a proud yet embarrassed manner, but he had to say that she was indeed attractive now that he thought about it from her looks. ''Wait but that does not make sense, if you its part of your nature it was born with but you just said you lost too many things to trust men again, so you at one point did trust them, but it does not matter. Also if I am a beast then I am a gentle beast, and don't worry about it I respect that you don't want me to get to close to your comfort zone, but lets at least make up, you want ice cream?''
Jul 22, 2017 8:52 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Now after Haruto commenting about her issues Lilim became quite confused, everything he said was correct, but it was cresting contradictions at the sane time, and after giving it some thought, well... well... I did say that's my nature, but it's not like I was born with, or was I, but I did trust them, but then I didn't... AH this doesn't make sense anymore!!, what matters is that men are beasts got it, but then, I suppuse you aren't that bad, fine then I'll let you know my name, I'm Lilim Y. Fang, make sure you remember my name now that you made ne told you and so she returned to her usual and sometimes highly arrogant yet clumsy self.
Jul 22, 2017 9:06 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto looked at Lilim and chuckled a little bit as she saw her contradictions and yelled that it does not make sense, before just saying that all that mattered was that men are beasts, but he was not that bad before telling him her name and making sure he gets he has to remember that name. ''I see, I understand then do you want me to call you Lilim or Miss Fang? Also my name is Haruto Watanabe, nice too meet you. But do you want that ice cream?'' He has a smile on his face as he was enjoying himself in the situation and almost entirely forgot about the tournament.
Jul 22, 2017 9:14 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Please don't you ever try calling me "miss", I dislike, just Lilim, got it Haru Lilim answered him rather unpleased, she only calls herself like that for unique ocations, and so dislikes being called like that in public, but at least she had a little more habbier expresion than before.
Ah, right ice cream, yes please, I would like some, but why are you smiling all of sudden?
Jul 22, 2017 10:00 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto looked at Lilim as she told him to just call her Lilim and even seemed to give him a shorter name, she also questioned his smiling after saying she wanted the ice cream. ''Okay, what flavor do you want, or do you want me to choose the flavor? As for why I am smiling, that is easy because I guess I am enjoying myself right now. I was a bit nervous before, but that is fine now.''
Jul 22, 2017 10:42 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim was asked what glavor did she wanted, even though she doesn't care about it that much, but it seemed stranger for her that he said that he was enjoying himself right now Why do you say that you're enjoying it right now, the only thing thay we have done is discussing about you being a beast, I really don't get men...
Jul 22, 2017 11:05 AM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto would look at Lilim who seemed confused, but it was fine its not like she would understand why he found it funny. "Its fine, you don't need to understand its different for each person rather than gender, though there are things I don't understand with most women either so lets leave it equal at that. Since you don't want a certain flavor I hope you are happy with strawberry." He would walk up to the ice cream store and after waiting for a minute got two 2 balled ice cream cornet of a line before paying $4, both one vanilla and one strawberry. He walked towards Lilim and held out one of them for her, afterwards he would sit down on the bench and it would be up to Lilim if she would join him. He would start eat the ice cream then.
Jul 22, 2017 11:48 AM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim took the ice cream and sat on the bench, a little separated from Haru though and answered If you say so I suppose we could leave it there, not that I expected to understand what you where thinking, but then thanks for the ice cream, I do like strawberry, it's sweet nice… she took a few bites from the ice cream afterwards
Jul 22, 2017 12:09 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto would be fine with leaving that topic, but it was good that it was at least a flavor she enjoyed. He was curious about her last words, but he finds it is not something he should ask her about. "From your appearance and age I am guessing you are a student of a school here as well?" He was interested since she seemed around his age, but it may just be the case that demon's are dufferent from humans, he was not certain himself so he decided to just ask.
Jul 22, 2017 12:26 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

As she was enjoying her ice cream Haru asked her if she was in the school right now, Lilim though that it was pretty obvious that she was a high schooler, but she replied him I am indeed a student at the school here, I'm 17 right now, doesn't I look like a normal high school girl to you, you should mind you questions a little.
Now Lilim was a little upset ss she was finishing her ice cream
Jul 22, 2017 12:37 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto resumed to eating his ice cream as he was listening to her talking, it seemed he had hurt her feelings probably as she was a little upset from her face. "I am sorry Lilim, its just that I have heard of demons that keep a youthful appearance as they age. But I did think that you were around my age, its just to make sure. I guess it was a little insensitive to ask."
Jul 22, 2017 12:57 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

From what he said it looks like he didn't really have any bad idea about her age and that he's more or less Lilim age Well it's a fact that some demons stay young forever, the more common case would be the succubus case, but it's not a rule, actually they have told me that my mother looked even younger than me, not that I ever got the chance to see her myself…
Jul 22, 2017 1:15 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto finished his ice cream and listened to Lilim explaining that its not a rulr but just a case for some demons from some races with the obvious demon like that is a succubus. But Lilim said something that caught his attention, "they" told her, she told she had never met her own mother something that kinda made him sad as he felt for her, he also did not know who they was as its very ambiguous, but he should not know unless she were to want to tell him. "I see... well I am sorry for you having never met your mother, I don't see my mother either after the divorce, I hope you meet her one day. Also I am 19 years old right now and a high school student as well."
Jul 22, 2017 1:33 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Haru answer did surprised her, he told her that he was sorry and the he hasn't been able to see her mother since a divorce and that he was 19, an unexpected age high schooler if you'd ask Lilim Don't worry about those things, that's something that I have never searched for, certainly I did wanted to know her, but not anymore, if I had to say there's someone that I'm actually searching for, but anyway, thanks for worrying, tell me, don't you wanna know if I'm the same as my mother, a demon that likes to toy around with men's heart? after her last commentary she got her face closer to Haru face, she likes to play with people like that.
Jul 22, 2017 1:50 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto looked at Lilim in the eyes as she told him not to worry about those kinds of things as she never searched for it, she had wished to know her mother yet she does not now he was certain as to why she no longer wants to know, but he was not sure if he should ask this one either. But she seemed to be searching for someone at least though she did not say why. Before the conversation changed a lot all of a sudden when she began to talk about if he wanted to know if she like her mother likes to toy with the hesrts of men as she got. closer to him. "I doubt it because of the reaction you had when you realised I am a male and how you are very nice, but I guess with your appearance it is possible for you to seduce the hearts of men."
Jul 22, 2017 2:29 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

hehe you got that half right, I certainly hate men, but, I'm not that nice of a person her expression suddenly got darker, but not like if she was depressed, it was like she was enjoying what she just said with a huge perverse smile, but she quickly got it out of her face sorry for that, but I really have succubus blood in my sistem, including many others, they said that my family was something like royalty and researchers, what do you think of that
Jul 22, 2017 2:55 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto would look at Lilim as she told him that he was only half right and explained as to why, thereafter her expression turned dark with a perverse smile before getting it out of her face. She then explained as to how she had succubus blood because of her mother only probably, before saying that most of her family was similar to royalty and researchers. ''I did not know I saw in the presence of a princess.'' Haruto said jokingly. ''I guess its interesting, I don't care about you being a succubus really, its just a part of who you are. Your just Lilim.''
Jul 22, 2017 3:03 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Haru joked about her family being royalty on the past, also talking about things about what she is doesn't matter, not gonna say that it makes it happy, but it made her feel nice Just so you know I have more than just succubus blood in me, I have plenty of different species inside me, but yeah, not like it matters that much
Jul 22, 2017 3:22 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto would look a little confused as to how many races of dna she could have inside of her in how she says that, but it seems like she does not care much about it either so he should be of no concern. ''Well then, its getting late, I wonder how the tournament is going, not that it matters because of what I have seen. But I think I should do groceries after all I am gonna have to eat tonight, you wanna come with me shopping or are you gonna stay here?''
Jul 22, 2017 4:16 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim actually didn't have any interest in spending time buying groceries at the supermarket with him Well I'm not really interested so I'll pass this time, I think I'll spend some time around here, but let me tell you something, be careful, I told you already but I'm not a nice person and you don't know me nethier what I do for a living, so try not to be so nice with everyone… as she finished she got up and started to walk without any specific location on mind, just walking around to kill the time
Jul 22, 2017 4:36 PM

Dec 2015
Haruto Watanabe

Haruto listened attentively to Lilim as she told him that she was passing before saying he should be careful as she is not a nice person and he does not know what she does for a living, so he should not try to be nice with everyone. Haruto also stood up and would walk away waving at Lilim as he left.

He would start to walk around at the marketplace as he began to get some things for his dinner. He would have a list of groceries which he was going to buy for tonight's dinner, these ran dry, but seeing as he is on his own he can use these for more than one time.

After having gathered all of it he had to pay roughly $15 and had it all in a plastic bag which he had with him, he would start to walk off before stopping in the middle of the street and looking up as it was getting a little dark, he should probably get preparing soon he thought, and then began to walk away and if not interrupted by anyone would go to his dorm room.
Aug 2, 2017 6:10 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim couldn't really hide her disappointment, for her believing in justice was never an option in her life, even though she still think that there must be some benefit for her involving this incident so it's justice what you want eh, that's boring, you should forget about things like that, there's no benefit at all in it, but I won't stop you if that's what you want, then are you just handing them over to the police, or you'll do the "job" yourself she mentioned as they entered the market place.
Aug 2, 2017 6:50 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He grabbed a whole new outfit very quickly then went back and changed. He came back out pulled off the tags and quickly paid $20 then walked out. He tossed his old clothes in the trash. Guess you will just have to find out once i find them.

(new clothes)
Katsu_DritzingAug 2, 2017 8:35 PM
Aug 2, 2017 7:26 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Bastion changed clothes and tossed the old ones on trash You are looking good my friend, tell me, what's your name, I don't want to keep adressing you like an stranger, I am Lilim Y. Fang, a pleasure she presented herself after talking about his outfit
Aug 2, 2017 8:31 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He nodded to her after her introduction. He then cleared his throat. Pleasure is all mine Princess Lilim. The name is Bastion Silvercrest.
Aug 2, 2017 9:42 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

She laughed a little from being called a princess, in fact she enjoyed people calling like that even though not many do so well then, tell me how are you planning on invesrigate this so called group of criminals, are you going house to house and ask people if the have seen something suspicious, or leave it to me, the great princess, Lilim Y. Fang as anyone would do! while it seemed like she was playing around she was actually serious about what she said as she stande full of pride in front of Bastion

(This is my last post for the night, later @Katsu_Dritzing)
Aug 3, 2017 12:35 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He was no longer in a really bad mood. There was something about Lilim that made him calmer though he would never admit it. He was still however very serious and so he kept that shown on his face. I will let you do your thing. However i as well have some ideas about getting information but will hold on to those for later. These people are no mere criminals they are professionals. And whatever they have been doing to keep hidden has been working for 5 years. He looked into his rucksack for a brief second so that he could look at the damaged stuffed bunny to give him a boost of mental fortitude. before they set out.
Aug 3, 2017 4:01 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Lilim got the green like to do things as she wanted to do and also Bastion seemed to know what to do by himself, but he did mentioned that these people were pros, not that worries Lilim, it wouldn't be her first time Great, leave it to me, you won't regret it, but then you go saying they are pros, I don't care about about it, it's not my first time doing this, I have trained since I was born to… well, forget it… just beleive me when I say that I'm also a pro, one way or another I'll find them during her talk she stopped for a second and changed words as she best thought to hide some things.
Aug 4, 2017 10:54 AM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

I have no doubt that you are more than capable for this work. I just dont want you to underestimate them like Arms of Law and i did in the past. He began to walk down the street looking at the different shops. So, where do you start first?
@YFang (sry for slow reply i got busy)
Katsu_DritzingAug 4, 2017 12:24 PM
Aug 4, 2017 2:53 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

Bastion asked where Lilim was going to search first, while she didn't wanted to give too much details she still needed to say something about it well you could say that I'm not the one to search initially, it's more like a friend of mine that shall give us a hint, but we'll need all the details that you can give us

(don't worry about it, I also have been busy)
Aug 5, 2017 8:16 PM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

He stopped walking and turned around. Exactly what details do you need. And am i hearing this correctly, that you are just a middle-man. I had thought it would be you at the grindstone not someone else. He shakes his head a little before continuing. Oh well, as long as you are helping me i dont really care how you do it. Who am i to judge someone so willing to help me.

@YFang (sry real life had called and said it needed me lol)
Aug 6, 2017 4:19 PM

Aug 2015
Lilim Y. Fang

While walking Bastion stopped and asked her about the details needed and questioned about her not being the one investigating Well first of all I need to know everything you know, if you have detailed information like appearence, age, names, whatever you know, tell it to me, and second do you really care that much if other ones does the job, you see, gathering information is not my speciality, not that I can't do it, it's just too much work, tedious and boring, I like more "active and dirty" jobs Lilim was somewhat a lazy person that doesn't really like working that much, she likes to leave the work to others

@katsu_Dritzing no worries
Aug 9, 2017 1:40 AM

Mar 2014
@YFang sorry, Raiores said he had plans for the guy i made up so i need to get the details from him before i can have my character able to tell yours (sorry for the delay, my internet has been out)
Aug 9, 2017 10:48 AM

Aug 2015
@Katsu_Dritzing don't worry, I'll wait, it's not like I have that much to do
Aug 13, 2017 11:24 AM

Mar 2014
Bastion Silvercrest

Bastion's stomach growled, the rations he had beeen eating just wasnt doing the trick anymore.How about we discuss the details over some real food. Do you know a good place we can eat at. It has been awhile since i've been to a good place. And im craving some real food, i am a bit sick of these rations.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Plains ( 1 2 3 )

Raiores - May 20, 2017

101 by Byakugaran »»
Aug 15, 2017 2:21 PM

Sticky: » Requests, Questions and Suggestions

Raiores - Mar 31, 2017

19 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 9, 2017 1:38 AM

» Streets of Jerrat ( 1 2 )

Raiores - May 4, 2017

68 by Katsu_Dritzing »»
Aug 2, 2017 5:58 PM

» Jerrat~Battle Ground ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Raiores - May 29, 2017

260 by Ernestly »»
Aug 2, 2017 3:48 PM

» Arms of law~Guild hall

Raiores - May 21, 2017

17 by YFang »»
Aug 2, 2017 9:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.