Forum Settings
Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea | Game End - MAFIA WINS

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2017 7:32 AM

Jun 2009
Haha Logic your ability to misunderstand the soft claim makes me laugh. I have used this soft claim for this role before and LQ, Licketyquickey, was the first to catch it. Responses this time as so funny!

Time will indeed tell. Perhaps I am being arrogant but I am not worried about being lynched today. I doubt that I had a lie, well and outright lie where there was no truth, in Deisega because I would have had to committed to it early.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 15, 2017 7:45 AM

Jan 2010
Read List
Town Lean:
Grapefruit - as I've stated thought it's been increasingly tougher to read Grapefruit he seems town here to me. I'm not used to all the quick vote jumping but it's similar to what he did in Twins mafia. He's transparent as ever which is like one of his characteristics, I'm expecting a pocket in his first scum game but I doubt this is it at this point.
Oyasumi_Rosie - out of everyone here she's the one player I feel confident in say I feel she is unaligned compared to everyone else.
Shinichi-kun - still have a hard time reading this guy but feels more like the town Shinichi I've played with recently. I'm pretty comfortable with the fact that he's voting me for to me not liking anything like I usually do to this point in this game but I would like him to consider the fact that I was not online rather than just lurking of the game.
Rinto-kin - this is to vocal and invested in the game to be scum Rinto. He's not tossing the way road and even uses his lurking as a way to identify people. I believe him on this as he seems really pure and as stated before I believe he's touching subjects scum!Rinto stays away from.

Neutral
Sonata - I can't go as hard for Sonata add the other two above for to her level of activity but I find we've mind melded more as the game has progressed.
CorruptedPurity - admittedly I need to take a closer look here. I'm not seeing him look super pro-town the way Krista had said and I'm not seeing his scum meta from the two games we've played but I'm not seeing the meta the way Shinichi/Claire are.
Lam-B - info dump and go....seems genuine but I do better interacting with people. They seem to have a lot of town credit for being in the same boat add me EoD1.

Neutral Scum Lean: The circle of protection:
Shinichi-kun - I always have a hard time reading him, this feels more like the town Chad I've played with so maybe he's being fooled here and not leading. I've never seen late gave scum chad so I can't meta that but if I had to choose I'd say town he feels like the odd man out of the circle of protection to me.
grrr - more active and not as anti town as I remember in our last game. He was so anti-town I couldn't save him from a mislynch and I'm not getting any if those vibes here. I wouldn't say he's under the radar with his Miller claim but this grrr is much more difficult for me to read than NnT grrr. The claim feels genuine but I have yet to shake the idea of it being a fake claim. The circle of protection isn't helping either.
Krista - at this point the claim looks fabricated to me but there is a chance Krista is being honest. I'm torn because I'm having trouble reconciling the actions against the potential harm Krista could do to the mafia. Are they seeing him up? Quite possibly. Could he have easily pocketed with this? Yes certainly considering the current response. One more night should response this if we want let it go that long.

Not Enough Information:
Togs - I can't believe that I even have this category on D2. Lurky town/Lurky Scum....but which one? This is definitely not like him so I do hope all is well. If he isn't mood killed I will be in this person to contribute now that I'm at a more reasonable level myself.

Real Scum Lean:
Suzune-chan I get the feeling she's leading and manipulating the town. I've been paid to waste by her scum game and she winning the overly townie behavior she has in Disgaes and scary I tread of Lover's Quarrel. She's squeaky clean which is a concern considering she lead with the mechanics talk that got others scum read (me by kit, CP by Krista) due to it. The push on grapefruit doesn't sit well as she doesn't seem to consider the fact the could be wrong and they might actually be just having an ideological difference? Not seeing this scummy behavior she alluding to either.
Kaitou - I think this guy has contributed less than me though nothing stabs out as scummy from the few posts I've read. Was thinking he was town in my train early bit not sure now that he's sat in Low hanging fruit (me) all phase with little effort to figure out others.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Mar 15, 2017 7:58 AM

Dec 2016
Sigh just as I was checking in to go to sleep my townie savior logic lists Shinichi as both a town and scum read...

I'm going to double down and say scum logic wouldn't be that careless and I am in the right spot. But man that is a scary post to go to bed on.
Mar 15, 2017 8:02 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 2.5
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity,Grrr

✂ Logic340: Shinichi-kun, Kaitou, Claire
✄ Suzune-chan: Logic340,Grapefruit21
✄ JustKrista: Sonata
✄ CorruptedPurity: Lamby
✄ Kaitou: Rinto-kun

Not Voting: Togs, Oyasumi_Rosie and JustKrista

Mod Notes: XD

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Mar 15, 2017 8:03 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Sigh just as I was checking in to go to sleep my townie savior logic lists Shinichi as both a town and scum read...

I'm going to double down and say scum logic wouldn't be that careless and I am in the right spot. But man that is a scary post to go to bed on.
I'm so conflicted that's why he's in both as I stated he's the outlet to me I the circle of protection.
Add Claire to the town lean section. I agree there is boo what hey and Suzune are scum bit I'm not seeing scum Claire I just played twins mafia with. The D1 vote on Kit was careless and scum Claire it's to meticulous to be getting herself caught up on that. Suzune should know this as well since they were just in a winning scum team together. She's making he opinion know which also contradicts Suzune's red of get inserting Herself without adding anything new (see her CP case for reference).

Mar 15, 2017 8:07 AM

Aug 2013
Vote: Suzune

Mar 15, 2017 8:10 AM

Apr 2015

Welcome,

Hot chocolate or matcha tea? :>
Mar 15, 2017 8:11 AM

Jan 2010
Will not vote for
Grapefruit
Oyasumi_Rosie
Rinto
Claire
Sonata
Togs - will be replaced or modkilled at this point
Lam-B - reevaluate tomorrow
Shinichi-Kun - reevaluate tomorrow

Could be Persuaded
Krista - I'm 50/50 this should resolve itself tonight but I can't get overt how they bought themselves two extra days.
CorruptedPurity I'm not seeing the scum meta but I'm going to look over the cases against him again.
Grrr - his claim seems the most believable out of the group.

Comfortable Voting
Suzune most comfortable voting here as of now
Kaitou

Mar 15, 2017 8:16 AM

Apr 2015
There are 3 people with 3 votes each..

Very diverse, indeed.
Mar 15, 2017 8:17 AM

Jan 2010
Three way tie between me, Suzune, and Claire things are getting spicy!

Mar 15, 2017 8:21 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
Three way tie between me, Suzune, and Claire things are getting spicy!

Then it needs Spicy Claire here!

@-shad- spicy claire in action. :'>
Mar 15, 2017 8:26 AM

Jan 2010
Going to grab lunch real quick I'll be back with probably an hour before the phase change..I have my phone so tag me if anything.

Mar 15, 2017 8:49 AM

Aug 2013
_Claire_ said:

Welcome,

Hot chocolate or matcha tea? :>
Neither, thank you.

Mar 15, 2017 8:53 AM

Jun 2009
I guess I'll claim becuase I cannot be here for phase change change. I'm town neightborizor. The person I invited can claim it so. Having a little club has allowed me to random talk there instead of spam the topic with every random thought.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
Mar 15, 2017 8:54 AM

Dec 2013
3 pages lol shrug catch up time it is

Mar 15, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
Vote:claire

now there is no tie :D

Mar 15, 2017 8:56 AM

Dec 2013
also im the one that suzune invited to her club so i can vouch for her claim

Mar 15, 2017 8:58 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

What happens if I flip town?
Mar 15, 2017 8:59 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

For the record, Claire can still save her ass by voting suzu and winning the coinflip if those on Suzu don't unvote.

Aug 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:

Well if that was the most obvious thing I have ever seen in my life

/edit whoops replied to the wrong thing. Still, my point stands Xp

Dec 2013
we move on but suzune is town neighbor and i was invited to her club so why would i vote her, eits either you or logic at this point.

Mar 15, 2017 9:00 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 2.6
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity,Grrr,Shinichi-kun

✂ Suzune-chan: Logic340,Grapefruit21,Oyasumi_Rosie
✄ Logic340: Kaitou, Claire

Not Voting: Togs and JustKrista

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

Mar 15, 2017 9:02 AM

Dec 2014
@Oyasumi_Rosie,
Where you've been all day? What are your thoughts so far? On the Grape/Suzu miller arguement? On my ISO on claire and her (soft?)claim of hunter(vengeful)? On Logic's post regarding Suzu? On Suzu's claim and Shinichi's backup?
Mar 15, 2017 9:02 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
we move on but suzune is town neighbor and i was invited to her club so why would i vote her, eits either you or logic at this point.

You can vote CP :>

But there is no need to because CP is gonna die tgt with me.

I am a vengeful town.
Mar 15, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2013
_Claire_ said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I am a vengeful town.

cool now im def ok voting you , we can test out your claim and kill someone else.

btw im gonna be on my phone for the rest of the phase.

Mar 15, 2017 9:03 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

One can argue that both you are Suzu are maf but I really doubt so. The 2 of you are my strongest town leans so far. I do hope those on Suzu's train unvotes though...
Mar 15, 2017 9:07 AM

Apr 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
_Claire_ said:

I am a vengeful town.

cool now im def ok voting you , we can test out your claim and kill someone else.

btw im gonna be on my phone for the rest of the phase.

Yeah that is why I am not opposed to anyone voting for me.

Tbh, there should be more people in my train, but I am fixed on CP so :/
Mar 15, 2017 9:07 AM

Aug 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie,
Where you've been all day? What are your thoughts so far? On the Grape/Suzu miller arguement? On my ISO on claire and her (soft?)claim of hunter(vengeful)? On Logic's post regarding Suzu? On Suzu's claim and Shinichi's backup?
My thoughts so far is this game doesn't read town/scum. It reads new plays/old plays and it makes it hard to understand. Shinichi/Suzu come off as super scummy to me because of this, and I don't think that is fair to them. I have already state at least two times if not more that I agree with Grapes stance on Miller, but that only made the readings harder. Everything else I didn't catch or don't remember well enough. My current vote has nothing to do with any reads.

/edit: changed words so what I mean becomes more clear

Mar 15, 2017 9:12 AM

Jan 2010
A lot happeNed in a sorry amount of time

For now unvote while I try to sort through this new information.

Mar 15, 2017 9:14 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:

Vote for me!
Mar 15, 2017 9:18 AM

Jan 2010
claims so far:
Grrr - Miller
Krista - Vig
Suzune - neighbour
Claire - Hunter (vengeful)

@Shinichi the way I understood your claim was your were claiming vanilla correct me of I'm wrong?
This appears to be role madness written a confirmed dr and cop plus all these other PR's that just came out. I'm having trouble reconciling this fact.

Mar 15, 2017 9:20 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
logic340 said:

Vote for me!
you're one of my stronger reads and until I can reconcile all these pr claims Idk where my vote is going. 7 outed town pr's Chad hinted at being vanilla? This doesn't jive with me.

Mar 15, 2017 9:22 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

One can argue that both you are Suzu are maf but I really doubt so. The 2 of you are my strongest town leans so far. I do hope those on Suzu's train unvotes though...

Are you just gonna sit there without saying anything? :>

You may want to save your ass before I am killing you.

logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Vote for me!
you're one of my stronger reads and until I can reconcile all these pr claims Idk where my vote is going. 7 outed town pr's Chad hinted at being vanilla? This doesn't jive with me.

I am fine being lynched, I believe I have scum. Vote me.
Mar 15, 2017 9:22 AM

Aug 2013
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

Vote for me!
As fun as getting the hunter to shot off, I can't help but feel like killing Claire is a really bad idea.

Killing her could lead to two town deaths, vs the one possible town death that a vig would give.

Mar 15, 2017 9:24 AM

Apr 2015
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
logic340 said:
As fun as getting the hunter to shot off, I can't help but feel like killing Claire is a really bad idea.

Killing her could lead to two town deaths, vs the one possible town death that a vig would give.

As much as you think its bad idea, I dont think my lynch is avoidable.
Voting me would be your right decision.
Mar 15, 2017 9:32 AM

Aug 2013
_Claire_ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Yeah I know. Nothing I could do :/ Too bad I didn't catch your claim sooner.

And honestly, for me personally, voting for you wouldn't help.

Mar 15, 2017 9:33 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

logic340 said:

With how I've read you I think I can put my trust in your plan. vote: Claire but I'm still not sold on all these other claims at the moment.

_Claire_ said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

I'd rather save you as I feel like you're one of the few people I have enough trust in at the moment. But I'm.trusting you in this one for now. Talk through all these town PR claims how does this work if Chad's soft claim was VT?

Mar 15, 2017 9:35 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Ok I'm done playing games with you. I know you won't kill me because I am the vengeful town. As I said, I'm calling your bluff.
Mar 15, 2017 9:35 AM

Jan 2010
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
CorruptedPurity said:
@Oyasumi_Rosie,
My thoughts so far is this game doesn't read town/scum. It reads new plays/old plays and it makes it hard to understand. Shinichi/Suzu come off as super scummy to me because of this, and I don't think that is fair to them. I have already state at least two times if not more that I agree with Grapes stance on Miller, but that only made the readings harder. Everything else I didn't catch or don't remember well enough. My current vote has nothing to do with any reads.

/edit: changed words so what I mean becomes more clear
I'm with you this seems risky but I trust Claire this game. How do you heel about Claire compared to your two games with her as scum?

Mar 15, 2017 9:36 AM

Apr 2015
logic340 said:
_Claire_ said:

With how I've read you I think I can put my trust in your plan. vote: Claire but I'm still not sold on all these other claims at the moment.

_Claire_ said:

I'd rather save you as I feel like you're one of the few people I have enough trust in at the moment. But I'm.trusting you in this one for now. Talk through all these town PR claims how does this work if Chad's soft claim was VT?

I dont believe there is a VT. If you are a VT and you are online now (to everyone) they should vote for me now.
Mar 15, 2017 9:37 AM

Jan 2010
25 minutes!!!

Mar 15, 2017 9:37 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

Ok I'm done playing games with you. I know you won't kill me because I am the vengeful town. As I said, I'm calling your bluff.

I guess we caught our liar here.

I am a vengeful town no way you are one.

After I flip, people will go after you.
Mar 15, 2017 9:40 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

And you just slipped. If you're really vengeful, you wouldve just killed me when you are lynched. You said people will go after me, that implies you cant kill me when you get lynched. You done fked up.
Mar 15, 2017 9:42 AM

Apr 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

And you just slipped. If you're really vengeful, you wouldve just killed me when you are lynched. You said people will go after me, that implies you cant kill me when you get lynched. You done fked up.

Did I say I would definitely get you?

After I flip, everyone would know you were scum, I would go to my next scum suspect. Why would I kill a confirmed scum if town could do it next? :/
Mar 15, 2017 9:42 AM

Dec 2014
Don't you appreciate the flair though? We've been at each others throat before the claims and you just so happened to claim my role... god its beautiful...
Mar 15, 2017 9:43 AM

Jan 2010
CorruptedPurity said:
_Claire_ said:

WTF!!! This shit is confusing as fuck. What does Claire gain from getting herself lynched if she isn't town vengeful? Why would she be encouraging her own lynch? I'm not buying your claim this time around.

@_Claire_ how do we go aboutt this? I'd rather not lose you if we don't have to.

Mar 15, 2017 9:44 AM

Dec 2013
logic340 said:
claims so far:
Grrr - Miller
Krista - Vig
Suzune - neighbour
Claire - Hunter (vengeful)

@Shinichi the way I understood your claim was your were claiming vanilla correct me of I'm wrong?
This appears to be role madness written a confirmed dr and cop plus all these other PR's that just came out. I'm having trouble reconciling this fact.

I am a vanilla town yes

Mar 15, 2017 9:44 AM

Oct 2015
Vote Count 2.7
✥ ✥ ✥ ✥ ✥

✂ Claire: Suzune-chan,CorruptedPurity,Grrr,Shinichi-kun, Logic340

✄ Suzune-chan: Grapefruit21,Oyasumi_Rosie
✄ Logic340: Kaitou, Claire

Not Voting: Togs and JustKrista

TIME UNTIL NIGHT 2

Mar 15, 2017 9:45 AM

Dec 2014
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

After I flip, everyone would know you were scum, I would go to my next scum suspect. Why would I kill a confirmed scum if town could do it next? :/

Lame excuse, why would you want to risk maybe killing a town when you can get a confirmed maf? A real town wouldn't think that way. If I were getting lynched, I would drag you to my grave instead of risking shit. Once again, calling your bluff
Mar 15, 2017 9:45 AM

Jan 2010
_Claire_ said:
CorruptedPurity said:

oh this sounds good. This definitely cements it your not lying here and if I'm pocketed you're good.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (46) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.