Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »
Feb 6, 2017 12:11 PM

Nov 2008
Jackrito said:
The issue with this is we don't know if a VT will even be told if RB. Which based on people left it is likely most are VT.
The host confirmed that to me when I PMed him.

For the sake of clarity, I will ask this again in this thread:

@-shad- @_Claire_

IF a vanilla gets roleblocked, do they get the message that they were roleblocked?

EDIT: Rephrasing question
DenjaXFeb 6, 2017 12:15 PM

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2017 12:12 PM

Apr 2014
Crossbell said:
why does mafia roleblocker ruu claim her role, as opposed to just roleblocking kit and calling it good?

I can't see a world where a scum would claim to be RB under so little pressure, since the chance of counter is high, the scum would have to know had no RB, so it is more likely to come from town. Ruu could of just said VT and been ok.
Feb 6, 2017 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
Soren said:
crossbell im a bit hmmmm about so far
i know that he said that he'll be switching his playstyle up a bit but it doesnt resemble the town crossbell that im used to
suggests a mass claim and goes for a policy lynch on togs

@Crossbell who are your town reads?
what is the town crossbell that you are used to

townreads are rinto/ruu/logic, possibly you?
i see more town reads, hence my question

same question as logic, what is the town read on rinto?
Feb 6, 2017 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
soren why does ruu claim roleblocker unprompted
i see no reason to do that as town
there was no reason to "confirm" me, and it only puts her on the night kill list for scum

only thing i can think of for her to do that as scum is to gain my trust by her failed attempt at "confirming" me, since she knows that im good at reading her
Feb 6, 2017 12:22 PM

Jan 2016
explained townread on rinto

why would the scum sacrifice their roleblocker early by having ruu claim it? ruu is essentially forced into roleblocking who we want each night if she wants to keep the facade up, if she is scum
Feb 6, 2017 12:25 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:

why would the scum sacrifice their roleblocker early by having ruu claim it? ruu is essentially forced into roleblocking who we want each night if she wants to keep the facade up, if she is scum
and the explained town read on rinto is?

hmm thats true, but in that scenario she'll get to survive as scum.

can you think of a reason that she would do it as town?
Feb 6, 2017 12:27 PM

Jan 2016
need to get that part in my read

Crossbell said:
unsure why scum claims vanilla out of the blue

it's anti town yes, but that locks scum into a claim dangerously early and for no real reason
Feb 6, 2017 12:27 PM

Nov 2008
I actually wouldn't be surprised if @Kit is an SK in this game. If so, she would prob claim 2 shot vig lel. Don't say anymore Kit. Nevertheless, scum can drink wine tonight figuring out whether Kit is a 2-shot vig or not. They will be forced to roleblock Kit tonight to be safe than sorry. xDD That means, other PRs can do their job~

@Ruu just for the sake of asking since it might be important, were you roleblocked?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2017 12:29 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:

Crossbell said:

it's anti town yes, but that locks scum into a claim dangerously early and for no real reason
o i missed this post
he claimed because he was gna get lynched
Feb 6, 2017 12:30 PM

Apr 2015
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:
The issue with this is we don't know if a VT will even be told if RB. Which based on people left it is likely most are VT.

@-shad- @_Claire_

IF a vanilla gets roleblocked, do they get the message that they were roleblocked?

Yes.
They will be informed.
Feb 6, 2017 12:31 PM

Oct 2015
DenjaX said:
Jackrito said:

@-shad- @_Claire_

they will be.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 6, 2017 12:32 PM

Jan 2016
clearly I shouldn't be posting when I haven't caught up yet
Feb 6, 2017 12:32 PM

Apr 2015
-shad- said:
DenjaX said:

@-shad- @_Claire_

they will be.

Lol, I swear both of us always see the message tgt. XD

We have some sort of telepathic(??) mind
Feb 6, 2017 12:33 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:

Crossbell said:

it wasn't out of the blue he was asked to claim while leading the lynch.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 6, 2017 12:34 PM

Jan 2016
Ruu said:
@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;
genuine post
Feb 6, 2017 12:35 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
@Soren *sigh* how can I even prove to you that that's what I do? I even send a pm to Shad thanking him for giving me a townie role. I'm done being mafia. Is too stressful ( I seriously lost it before the last phase in my last game even thou my team won). I thought I could relax now that I was town but aparentyl it won't be possible because I worded things in an scummy way ;-;
genuine post
go read the whole thread then tell us that after you've seen all her posts please

Feb 6, 2017 12:35 PM

Apr 2014
Well off that info it means one of us should of be RB as well then,if none us are it is likely that Ruu is scum since I doubt scum would be without one. Still don't understand why Ruu would risk it though so early.
Feb 6, 2017 12:36 PM

Jan 2016
ruu is very townie on page 8

would not lynch
Feb 6, 2017 12:42 PM

Oct 2014
i haven't been rb'd if that's what you're asking

Feb 6, 2017 12:46 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
Ruu said:
genuine post
that's how she tricks you as scum
i felt the brunt of that in the halloween game
Feb 6, 2017 12:53 PM

Apr 2014
Rinto-kun said:

While you are here who are your top 3 scum and why
Feb 6, 2017 12:57 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
how do you currently feel about Ruu and Crossbell?

Feb 6, 2017 1:05 PM

Jan 2016
show posts then

don't just keep pointing to halloween game and use it to handwave my arguments
Feb 6, 2017 1:07 PM

Oct 2014
Jackrito said:
Rinto-kun said:

While you are here who are your top 3 scum and why

Well, Togs has done nothing to change my views on him.
Not sure if inactive town is as bad as scum so I want to see his flip right now.(don't use this against me if he flips town, yo)
So far you and Soren stink in my book, mostly because of paranoia but I'd rather not obsess on this one(I'm still 59% sure one of you are scum). I know mafia's hearing me and I know you will let me live until the end, I'm gonna oppose you to my death!!! Muahahaha~~~
^Obligatory self-talking
Denja is fine, I guess
@logic340 Ruu sticks out like a sore thumb but I'd rather trust her for now, I doubt she's lying about her alignment.
Crossbell is also fine. Reaffirms my thoughts on Gruffin being town, I doubt he is tricking us so I am willing to trust him for the moment.

PoE so far: Togs, Jack, Soren+Denja(if I feel like it...)

Where did Kit go??
wen is bland to me, he could be mafia or third party but meh

Feb 6, 2017 1:14 PM

Jan 2016
for rinto

does anyone have a game they can link where he is NOT being passive? or a game where he is actually scumhunting?

because if he never does scumhunt/is passive in every game, bringing that reasoning up as an excuse to vote him doesn't really accomplish much
Feb 6, 2017 1:17 PM

Oct 2014
Crossbell said:
for rinto

does anyone have a game they can link where he is NOT being passive? or a game where he is actually scumhunting?

because if he never does scumhunt/is passive in every game, bringing that reasoning up as an excuse to vote him doesn't really accomplish much

I have no idea why logic thinks so highly of me, indeed I rooted out 2 scum myself on the Nanatsu no Taizai mafia but no more than that, I thnk

Feb 6, 2017 1:25 PM

Jan 2010
Rinto-kun said:
Crossbell said:
for rinto

I have no idea why logic thinks so highly of me, indeed I rooted out 2 scum myself on the Nanatsu no Taizai mafia but no more than that, I thnk
That was my first game with you. You shot through my Dr. Protect of scum!Denja which lead to 2 consecutive lynches and a win. I know you are a competent player and I really do enjoy your presences passive as it may be. I have so many town leans that I don't feel comfortable.

Feb 6, 2017 1:31 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
for rinto

and you summed up my issue with Rinto perfectly. His scum and him are nearly identical so what do you propose we do to decipher his a alignment? In FT I have him a great chance to pocket me and he pocketed you instead?

Feb 6, 2017 1:34 PM

Jan 2016
if rinto is scum, just poe him late game i think
Feb 6, 2017 1:36 PM

Jan 2010
Crossbell said:
if rinto is scum, just poe him late game i think
Fair enough, I tend to agree with that too as I do feel there is a slight yet noticeable difference in scum and town Rinto. How do you feel about Kit's claim?

Feb 6, 2017 1:37 PM

Oct 2014
logic340 said:
Crossbell said:
for rinto

and you summed up my issue with Rinto perfectly. His scum and him are nearly identical so what do you propose we do to decipher his a alignment? In FT I have him a great chance to pocket me and he pocketed you instead?

Well, that's just my approach e.g. the easy way. There is no definite solution to my mafia and town playstyles. Having me in your PoE at all times is still a good starting point
logic340 said:
Rinto-kun said:

That was my first game with you. You shot through my Dr. Protect of scum!Denja which lead to 2 consecutive lynches and a win. I know you are a competent player and I really do enjoy your presences passive as it may be. I have so many town leans that I don't feel comfortable.

I'd rather play like securing several certain town members and then proceed to root out the rest.
I don't know your definition of scum-hunt but I'd define my scum-hunt as decent at least. It's just that I don't bring many arguments on the table, it's what I think after reading the posts instead of focusing on just one.

Feb 6, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2016
caught up

vv: kit
v: logic, ruu, rinto, soren
n: jack, denja, sollux
w: wen, togs

?
Feb 6, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2016
kit is town

struggle to see a sk in a basic
Feb 6, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2016
gonna try and reread but not now, reads need to be more solidified

jack not interested in lynching right now, we'll revisit him later in the game

denja is ??
Feb 6, 2017 1:46 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
@Jackrito @logic340 @Rinto-kun @Crossbell @Togs @Sollux16 @Wen294

If Ruu is really a town roleblocker, I am pretty sure there should be a scum roleblocker.

Anyone roleblocked?

Not me.

Soren said:
wen294 said:

Togs is ALWAYS a suspect. I've been policy lynching Togs since D1, i don't see how i need more explanation than them.
you were lynching kit on day 1? and then switched to bunny
when you say that you dont need anymore explanation than that, it looks like you're not thinking about the game. what are your reads atm?

I was lynching kit, then i changed to Togs, then nobody joined me on that and i changed to bunny.
Also seriously why do i need more reasoning than the others, makes no sense.

As for reads, you'll have to do with the short version. Kinda busy atm. Maybe i'll get into some more details tomorrow.
Grut is that i still don't feel comfortable with ruu's claim, logic feels towny but less so than usual, i buy kit's claim, the timing of rinto's claim is decent but that's all it is, denja i believe he's a wolf but doesn't mean he's town. His overall play feels pretty nice tho, togs is togs, cross i'm still not sure about, will reread his posts later if i get to it, you are finally getting a bit in the one vote man groove, so that's good. Not sure why it took so long but okey, i don't feel like it is forced like usually in your scum games, jack idk. I don't believe in my ability to read him, in his scum game my gut screemed at me he was scum the entire time but i could never put my finger on why, i don't have that feeling now so that's good but yeh, only a slight town lean. Sollux idk, i kinda feel like he's townish but i don't know why. Maybe because with the amount of lost he is i'd figure he'd sooner ask stuff to his scumbuds but it doesn't really feels like he'd doing that. Not much of a reason tho.

Overall way too many town leans so something is up with that. I got to make due with Togs and Ruu atm, and lynching ruu is gonna hurt if she really ends up to be town (allthough i still doubt it) so voting Togs is the safer bet. At the very least while the total tally of roleblocks is still going through.
Feb 6, 2017 1:47 PM

Nov 2008
@Crossbell were you roleblocked or not?

@Jackrito @Ruu answer this too.

Feb 6, 2017 1:47 PM

Jan 2016
no
Feb 6, 2017 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:

@Ruu answer this too.
I feel like she'd already have said that if she was no?
Tbh i find it kinda strange that not everybody just said at the start of the day that they were roleblocked (if they were). I don't see a lot of reason not to say it, at least town better knows what to expect in terms of scum night actions.
Feb 6, 2017 1:53 PM

Nov 2008
wen294 said:
I feel like she'd already have said that if she was no?
Tbh i find it kinda strange that not everybody just said at the start of the day that they were roleblocked (if they were). I don't see a lot of reason not to say it, at least town better knows what to expect in terms of scum night actions.
Soren was roleblocked but he wasn't around or at least did not post before Ruu claimed.

Feb 6, 2017 1:54 PM

Jul 2013
Crossbell said:
show posts then

don't just keep pointing to halloween game and use it to handwave my arguments
read this
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1574043&show=100#msg48834328
Feb 6, 2017 2:03 PM

Apr 2014
DenjaX said:

@Jackrito @Ruu answer this too.

No I would of said eariler if I was
Feb 6, 2017 2:05 PM

Jul 2013
wen294 said:
I was lynching kit, then i changed to Togs, then nobody joined me on that and i changed to bunny.
Also seriously why do i need more reasoning than the others, makes no sense.

As for reads, you'll have to do with the short version. Kinda busy atm. Maybe i'll get into some more details tomorrow.
Grut is that i still don't feel comfortable with ruu's claim, logic feels towny but less so than usual, i buy kit's claim, the timing of rinto's claim is decent but that's all it is, denja i believe he's a wolf but doesn't mean he's town. His overall play feels pretty nice tho, togs is togs, cross i'm still not sure about, will reread his posts later if i get to it, you are finally getting a bit in the one vote man groove, so that's good. Not sure why it took so long but okey, i don't feel like it is forced like usually in your scum games, jack idk. I don't believe in my ability to read him, in his scum game my gut screemed at me he was scum the entire time but i could never put my finger on why, i don't have that feeling now so that's good but yeh, only a slight town lean. Sollux idk, i kinda feel like he's townish but i don't know why. Maybe because with the amount of lost he is i'd figure he'd sooner ask stuff to his scumbuds but it doesn't really feels like he'd doing that. Not much of a reason tho.

Overall way too many town leans so something is up with that. I got to make due with Togs and Ruu atm, and lynching ruu is gonna hurt if she really ends up to be town (allthough i still doubt it) so voting Togs is the safer bet. At the very least while the total tally of roleblocks is still going through.
Not asking you for more reasoning than others, I want to hear your own reasons. But looks like you don't have any.

To sum up your reads you have kit and logic as town, and the rest are null.

@Jackrito I believe that you're better at reading wen than me, is it normal for him to not have many reads?
Feb 6, 2017 2:07 PM

Jul 2013
@Togs come play with us~
Feb 6, 2017 2:27 PM

Jul 2013
_Claire_ said:
💀 Vote Count 2.4 💀

💀 Togs 💀 (6) // 🐩 Ruu, Rinto-kun, Crossbell, Logic340, Sollux16, wen294 🐩
Wen294 (2) // 🐩 Kit, DenjaX 🐩
Ruu (1) // 🐩 Soren 🐩
Soren (1) // 🐩 Jackrito 🐩

🐩 Not Voting 🐩 Togs

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
the timer should be the extended one?
Feb 6, 2017 2:54 PM

Jan 2010
DenjaX said:
@Jackrito @logic340 @Rinto-kun @Crossbell @Togs @Sollux16 @Wen294

If Ruu is really a town roleblocker, I am pretty sure there should be a scum roleblocker.

Anyone roleblocked?

I did not receive any such message

Feb 6, 2017 3:44 PM

Jan 2008
Crossbell said:

Couldn't Ruu be a goon using a scum buddy's role to claim, in order to save the real roleblocker. I don't think Ruu is scum by hypothetically possible?

Crossbell said:
for rinto

Nanatsu no Taizai, he was still kind of passive but he was vig and hit scum.

---
Sorry I've been kind of inactive, I've been sick with a cold since last night so it's hard to concentrate and I've been sleeping all day.

The more I read from Soren the less sure I am that he's town. I feel like this push on Ruu is overkill and he's way overstating Ruu's scum game. I'm also pretty sure Jack is town this game and that's his other scum read/weird push. I can imagine Wen/Togs/Soren...

On sollux I think they are townie from the way they are behaving but this is just a feeling.

On roleblock claiming, what if scum also blocked Soren, didn't use their roleblock N1, or don't have a roleblocker and have something else instead? Without a second roleblock notification I don't think we can exactly prove Ruu is scum.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 6, 2017 4:31 PM

Oct 2015
Soren said:
_Claire_ said:
💀 Vote Count 2.4 💀

🐩Mod Notes 🐩 This phase will last 72 hours.
🐩 Time until Night 2🐩
the timer should be the extended one?

Yeah it should be sorry about that. Shall be fixed.

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
Feb 6, 2017 5:29 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:
Crossbell said:

Couldn't Ruu be a goon using a scum buddy's role to claim, in order to save the real roleblocker. I don't think Ruu is scum by hypothetically possible?

Crossbell said:
for rinto

Nanatsu no Taizai, he was still kind of passive but he was vig and hit scum.

---
Sorry I've been kind of inactive, I've been sick with a cold since last night so it's hard to concentrate and I've been sleeping all day.

The more I read from Soren the less sure I am that he's town. I feel like this push on Ruu is overkill and he's way overstating Ruu's scum game. I'm also pretty sure Jack is town this game and that's his other scum read/weird push. I can imagine Wen/Togs/Soren...

On sollux I think they are townie from the way they are behaving but this is just a feeling.

On roleblock claiming, what if scum also blocked Soren, didn't use their roleblock N1, or don't have a roleblocker and have something else instead? Without a second roleblock notification I don't think we can exactly prove Ruu is scum.

Get well soon. Argh. I mean, yes my curse worked on you getting sick so you will be forced to rep out! My health will be spared. xDD

I also think that Soren could have been roleblocked twice or scum roleblocked Rosie who ended up dead. Regardless, there should be a scum roleblocker if there is a town roleblocker.

Try shooting someone tonight :3 See if they try to roleblock you. Let the scum drown with the wine.

Feb 6, 2017 5:39 PM

Nov 2015
Wow Cross is in this game ? And looks like his shift key is broken too. Anyways, catching up
Feb 6, 2017 5:50 PM

Jan 2010
Vote: Soren I'm not sold on your town/scum Ruu.meta as, I'm not feeling Werewolf have, NnT, or Disgaea Ruu here. Could you give some examples that support your suspicious? I'm not sold in the town roleblocker claim either but it just doesn't feel like a scum play.

Togs said:
Wow Cross is in this game ? And looks like his shift key is broken too. Anyways, catching up
welcome back with 5 votes I hope you'll help us catch scum

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.