Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 4, 2016 12:54 PM

Jul 2014
Stretching for a good mile in either direction, The 2nd Floor Hallway had white carpet that stretched the length of the hallway itself, along with windows to the left with impenetrable glass that cannot be broken under any circumstances.
LeCroweJun 5, 2016 1:38 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 5, 2016 1:42 PM

Aug 2013
Clymenus Vatos

He walked out of the crowded elevator and into the 2nd Floor Hallway. As soon as he did, he stood in front of the coliseum entrance, which was closed off with a huge, gold door with the word 'Coliseum' printed on it. "Thats the coliseum, which we are not heading to. This way." He said, turning right and starting to walk down the hallway.
Jun 5, 2016 2:01 PM

Dec 2011
--------------------------------------------------
Name: Lisa Lightshield
Health: 200% Prana: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Current Mood: Irritated

As she walked out, she was faced with a huge gold door with the word "Coliseum" printed on it. It was quite the sight, making her interested about the coliseum, but this was not their place to fight. Hades had said that it was the Coliseum, which was obvious due to reading it's name, and also said that they were going somewhere else. With nothing to say, Lisa merely followed. The other three should come soon.
Discount66Jun 5, 2016 2:12 PM
Jun 5, 2016 2:37 PM

Aug 2013
Aria snow(nickname Red Snow Demon)

Aria follows close behind Lisa, as she does his Aria starts talking a lot of tough talk to Lisa trying to make her mad. Aria bumps into Lisa purposely to make things more interesting.

So you wanted to fight me did ya little wannabe princess, or do you need bird boy who cries to make his point and calls others pathetic names to back you. Haha I bet your all talk just like him your make believe lover what a load of crap you both are boohoo look at me I wear armor to look tough, but in reality I cant protect myself. When ever you want to fight do it or are you afraid I'll rip that pretty little face up. Bird boy can't protect you thays for sure and even if I was a witch I wouldn't need spells to take that weakling down, if I just have to glare at him.what will you do little princess that no one cares about huh huh huh are you going to cry now, spoiled bitch.

Aria knew she was getting to the girl and was ready for whatever happened next, as she continued following them she glared at Lisa smirking with evil intentions.
Jun 5, 2016 2:55 PM
Oct 2014
Icarus

When Icarus walked down the hallway, he soon heard the one girl just unload a whole stream of hatred and whining and nonsense. It was like she was a baby in human form...She denied she was a witch like the liar she was, but it was clear she used magic. What else would explain why with his fast reactions, he couldn't react to her nudge that he clearly saw coming? Godmodding

This was priceless, just like a comedy. He couldn't wait to see how Lisa would react, and barely held back from bursting out in laughter, just so he could see what she'd do after hearing the stream of garbage without being interrupted.
Jun 5, 2016 3:06 PM

Dec 2011
Current Mood: Irritated

The little rude one seemed to be on a spree, not wanting to only piss off Icarus, but also her. It was obvious when she bumped into Lisa, but with her durable body and rather bigger size, she didn't have to react to it that much. She merely sighed at the pathetic display of a taunt. Especially what the girl said was comedic. Comedy gold even. While she mentions Icarus calling people pathetic names, the girl herself had also done it. A name even less worth of mentioning, to both Icarus and Lisa. A name that didn't even require a brain to think of.

Lisa merely kept walking, sighing as she replied, "Did your parents not give you enough love and attention when you were a child?". Lisa couldn't help but feel pity for the little girl. Her attempts at taunting was really.. Lisa had no words for it. "I will fix the manners your parents forgot to teach you, after I am finished with Icarus. Wait your turn, young lady, that's one of the things they teach you in a loving family."
Jun 5, 2016 5:57 PM
Oct 2014
Lucius Aurelius

Not physically present in the area

Floating down from a higher floor, multiple tiny particles of light entered the hallway through a window, being too small for visual detection by normal human eyes. Only those with enhanced Perception or an ability that enhanced their eyesight would be able to detect them. They were part of a larger group of light particles that was traveling down the building in general, splitting off from the main group.

Under the direction of Lucius/Helios, they began recording information from photons that hit them, operating as cameras that would record visual footage of anything that went on. After hearing the noise down there with his greatly enhanced perception, he decided he wanted to see how the mortals acted.
Jun 5, 2016 6:32 PM

Mar 2015
Alkura

Alkura followed the four out of the elevator and sighed. Once again, the pair of girls were verbally sparring. They seemed to certainly enjoy fighting, that was sure, though Alkura didn't really like fighting all that much, she did believe some people needed to be more respectful. This definitely applied to almost everyone here, excluding the boy with wings. For the first time ever, Alkura decided to speak up. She kept a low volume, so she might be missed in the ongoing verbal sparring match. If so though, she'd simply repeat herself when the time came.

"Uh.... so.... where are we? And what are we doing? Where's Ace High?"

Of all the questions Alkura had, those three were the most pressing. The location they were going to was largely unknown due to the fact that Alkura was standing far enough away from everyone when she came in that she missed the location they were heading to. Or at least, the location she was tagging along with the group to.
Jun 5, 2016 7:11 PM

Aug 2013

Aria smirks at Lisa comment as she knew icuras was listening, she was hoping he would but in also. Aria kept pushing Lisa mentally or at least she was trying to she thought about how to react and what to say. As she finally spoke what she said would shock possibly the gods themselves, as she started to speak her expression became serious.

Wait my turn I'll just take you and bird boy on right now, I don't take orders from you princess peach. This is what you and feather brains wanted back in the elevator wasn't it peaches, as far as I can tell none of us know the others abilities, or what the others skills are. Am I right or do you know what I can do already hmmmm?

Just as Aria finished speaking an unknown source was on her sonic radar, Aria began averting her eyes to different parts of the room trying to locate the source. As she was doing this it was clear she had a higher sense of others around her.
ZyphkinJun 5, 2016 7:24 PM
Jun 5, 2016 7:17 PM

Aug 2013
Clymenus Vatos

As he walked, he heard one of the girls ask where a certain academy was. He just sighed and turned to the girl. "Do you really not know? You died, then was resurrected here. At this mansion, you will fight and will try to become part of the new generation of Greek Gods. Understand?" He told her, then continued until he reached the VR room. "This is it. So, before we go in, I want to make a proposition." He said, waiting for a reply.
Jun 5, 2016 7:42 PM
Oct 2014
Icarus

Primary currently inactive, no visible wings.

Lisa's response to the girl was basically like a mother scolding her child, which was funny enough.Don't be too sure you'll win, though. He did have to admit, however, that if she had experience with her powers, she probably had a good chance of winning, as he had no idea the full extent of his just acquired powers.

The smaller girl asked timidly what was going on. And said something about Ace High, which confused him. He didn't know what either of those words meant, but he could vaguely feel from his gained modern knowledge that it was some kind of place of learning. Hades answered her.

Then the annoying girl said she'd take them both on right now, continuing the insults. Icarus got his spear back to a position where he could fight with it, pointing it at her. "If you really want to die, then go ahead, attack." He didn't even need his new flight power to beat her, as he was already experienced enough in using his weapon and felt even faster than he had in life. She had a pretty bad choice of weapon, a scythe. She even took her eyes off them to look somewhere random, although he didn't look to see what she looked at. The reason he didn't really consider attacking her first was because it still felt pretty odd to fight a girl.

Unless Aria backed up to follow Hades or something like that, the three of them would probably be in a standoff, since she'd said she wanted to fight right now. Icarus just listened as Hades said he would make his proposition, he was more focused on reacting if the girl attacked himself or Lisa, since she'd made it sound like she would. He still had his spear ready to attack her with. There was a little space between them, which made room for him to have his spear out without having the tip extremely close to Aria, he would still be able to perform an attack or react to an attack of hers.
CanaasJun 5, 2016 7:57 PM
Jun 5, 2016 8:00 PM

Mar 2015
Alkura

Alkura couldn't help but frown as he heard the group continue to bicker as they walked down the hallway. What came as a surprise was the news from the man who was leading the group to god knows where. Apparently she had died, and was resurrected. From what Alkura remembered, it was something cloves had said had happened to him, in the short amount of time she got to talk to him. That was before she was the Ace of Cloves of course.

Why would I want to be a god? Sometimes I just need brother around to help me with these things....

Alkura was snapped away from her thoughts as she heard the boy speaking again, saying that if the girl who had started the trouble wanted to die, all she had to do was attack. Alkura knew from experience fighting was a bad thing, even more so if you were defeated.

Because then things like what happened with that other ace guy happens..... I hate torture...

Alkura shuddered, then quickly closed the metal baton and stuck it back in the leather hip holster on her side. Then she ran in between Icarus and the other girl, and stared up at him.

"Fighting is a bad thing, you should really quit it with those threats, it'd be bad if anyone here died."
Jun 6, 2016 2:57 AM

Dec 2011
Current Status Conditions: None
Ability Status: OFF

While they were walking, the more quiet one spoke up. Asking questions that everyone would have asked if they hadn't found the answer earlier. Lisa heard it earlier from Hades. The girl asked about where they were, what they were doing and where something was. Not knowing what Ace High meant, Lisa just assumed this was a name of someone.

Hades replied simple. Explaining only what they were supposed to do and how she got here. Not what this place was, not where they were, not where Ace High was.

The little girl, the rude one, was still not done. Instead, this girl thought she was quite strong. Lisa respected it when someone was proud of their abilities, but ignorance and overconfidence is something she frowned upon. The girl had said that she could take both Icarus and Lisa on at once, and that she was ready right here. Not knowing about their abilities, but Icarus' wings, she went on with bickering.

With the girl looking away, Lisa noticed Icarus drawing his weapon. She sighed, she told him to calm down, but he didn't. She wanted to say something, but the smaller one actually decided to intervene. She mentioned fighting being a bad thing, and that Icarus should stop with the threats. Seems like someone hasn't been listening to the conversation. "While I do not see a problem with a fight to the death, it does seem that the little one is only seeking for attention. Quite a pathetic display at that too. A fight is going to happen, but bloodshed carries a price. Are you willing to pay that price for someone like this, Icarus?"

Hades earlier mentioned that they had arrived, so Lisa just tried to tap Icarus on the shoulder, he was quite tense. Since her speed was obviously lower than his, he might just move out of the way from it. "Look Icarus, lower your weapon. It's me you should be pointing it at when we're inside the arena.". Hades mentioned something about a proposition, so Lisa had to wait for it to react. So did the others, unless they wanted a fight to break out right now.
Jun 6, 2016 8:43 AM

Aug 2013

Still looking around with caution as she had sensed something with out even looking at icuras Aria replied to his comment and gently nudged the the girl that had been quiet. As Aria started speaking her hand twitched fairly quickly

Dont underestimate me bird brain, I would love to cut that hidious head off those pretty shoulders of yours then mount your head on a spike. However I have to agree with the other two its unnessassary bloodshed, your bloodshed wouldn't be worth it to me it just wouldnt satisfy me enough. And one more thing next time you have a smirky comments try to be more original with it, because your not as scary as you think. Your more like a fluffy kitten, but me and Lisa on the other hand it's more like tiger hunting heheeeeee. But don't get me wrong I'd live to have a 3-way stand off with you to ill at least take one of you with me, would you care to try your luck.

Aria looks back at icuras slowly like she did before they had entered the elevator, she then slowly turns and walks towards hades gripping her scythe while dragging the sharp blade across the ground as it starts cutting into the floor. As Aria passes Lisa she grins like usual and pats the other girl on the head.

See you soon girly maybe I'll get to cut that hidious armor off your body, then we can have some real sick twist fun if you know what I mean heheheeeeee. I'll make you feel really good so remeber this name Red Snow Demon as the one who beat you.
ZyphkinJun 6, 2016 9:41 AM
Jun 6, 2016 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
Clymenus Vatos

He waited for them to listen to him, but Alkura said something quite stupid...but, none of them thought it was stupid because of the universal law of this mansion. He decided he was gonna test it out be summoning his scythe and proceeded to drive the scythe from between Alkura's legs, through her body upward, and out of the top of her head, causing her to split in half as blood spilled everywhere. Hades kneeled down and grabbed a bit of her blood to taste. After he did so, he turned his head. It's like a mixture of other people's blood. Must be due to her blood lust. He said, standing up. Then, he shifted his attention to a door that suddenly appeared. Alkura would come through that door perfectly fine.
LeCroweJun 6, 2016 10:15 AM
Jun 6, 2016 10:25 AM

Mar 2015
Alkura

Alkura was still standing in front of Icarus, trying to diffuse the situation, when she felt the air of something moving quickly between her legs. She barely had time to think as she felt the weapon Hades had summoned hit her crotch, and cut through it, causing a scream to exit her mouth. She felt the weapon continually go upward, searing pain following it, and the last thing she remembered was the feeling of the blade dragging through her throat, slicing her spinal cord in two as it moved upwards. All she could feel was pain.

Then suddenly she was alive again, and was stumbling through the door from her room, her eyes wide she fell to the ground, coughing and sputtering, landing in the pool of blood her own corpse was making. All she could remember was the pain of being cut in half. It was horrible.

"N-n-no m-m-more!"

Alkura shut her eyes, and lay on the ground, curling up into a ball and staying there.
Jun 6, 2016 10:57 AM
Oct 2014
Icarus

Primary currently inactive, no visible wings.

When he threatened the girl, the other shorter girl jumped in the way, saying there shouldn't b e a fight. She saw what he said as a threat, although it would only be a threat if she decided to act on her words. Obviously, he didn't expect anyone would attack the girl, so this meant the confrontation was probably over. He was still a bit tense because he'd expected the red eye'd girl's words to actually be true, but Lisa then told him that they probably weren't, and were just ways to get attention. She also brought up something which was the whole reason he hadn't attacked her:bloodshed. Although he'd trained with fighting, he'd never actually killed anyone. When Icarus started to stand down and lower his weapon, since obviously even the red eyed girl wouldn't attack the innocent one in the way, the girl started to talk again, but he was now clued on to the fact that she wasn't really going to do anything. She called herself the Red Snow Demon eventually, so she probably used ice magic.Maybe that's how she froze me mentally in place earlier.

Icarus was actually not that tense anymore because the little girl had stopped the fight. I guess I should ask about that Ace High sometimes, it seems like a weird name for a learning institution. Somehow he got the impression that had to do with a game involving flat rectangles with symbols on them. Or being the best school there was. But while he was in the middle of having that thought suddenly Hades was there and instantly chopped the girl in half from bottomup, splattering her blood all over himself and Lisa. As his eyes widened in shock Icarus had no idea why that had just happened and was getting out his spear into a fighting stance to fight since he was the closest to Hades, He would probably be next...and he wouldn't just stand there and be killed without a fight due to a god's whims, even if it was definitely futile. So while Hades was busy tasting blood and not looking, Icarus made a quick thrust at his head to attempt to harm the god. If Hades didn't try to evade or block or counterattack, the weapon would just bounce off and he'd in vain try multiple more times to stab him, with all hits just bouncing off his body, even when his neck was targeted, due to his god-level durability. He used his Exceptional Dexterity to do so although to Hades, that'd still probably seem like it was in slow motion due to his massive attribute advantage. Even though it was obviously pointless, Icarus couldn't help but try to kill Hades before he himself got killed, being in shock at the sudden and extremely brutal cleaving of someone who was just a 5'0 girl. "I won't just wait to die!" Icarus would say while doing so, although it'd probably have only bits of the statement said in between spear thrusts(probably two words each three attacks). Overall, his intentions would be obvious to everyone if Hades didn't just slaughter him instantly.

Obviously, if Hades decided it was time for Icarus to die, Icarus would die instantaneously from his point of view, due to Hades' superspeed, and have no way to react.
Jun 6, 2016 1:29 PM
Sep 2015
Jenny "Nemesis" McMiller
She was walking through the hallways when she saw Hades fighting with some newly revived people. She sighed and walked up to a wall and leaned against it while looking down with a disappointed face
Hades are you actually gonna fight the new people already? You and they themselves know extremely well they are no match for us. Not in a good while at least.
She looked at Hades with a grin and threw a small pebble against his forehead
When you are done, lets go and grab something to eat. I am hungry but I have no one to come along to eat something
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Jun 6, 2016 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Clymenus Vatos

As he was tasting blood, he was getting attacked by the mortals around him. Of course, of all that they tried to unleash on him, he felt next to nothing at all, no matter what they did. Then, Nemesis came around and asked to go eat somewhere, which he wouldn't accept at all. I'm not gonna fight them, and I'm having dinner with Persephone later, so no thanks. He said casually as if he wasn't getting attacked at that moment. Then, he stood up and turned to the people attacking him, quickly pulling out his scythe and held it up to all the mortals there.

Would you guys please turn your attention to that door? He said, which was at the point when Alkura walked out, perfectly fine besides the whole thing about getting killed a few moments before.
Jun 6, 2016 3:12 PM

Aug 2013

Suddenly hades had vanished from her field of vision, then not long afterwards she heard a bone ripping sound followed by two hollow simotinous thuds of flesh and meat hitting the floor. Aria turned around and saw the small girl lieing in two halves on the ground in a large puddle of blood. Aria looked up in pure anger unaware that the girl would soon emerge from a door unharmed and okay, Aria saw icuras do what she was about to and that was to fight this twisted god head on. Aria quickly and swiftly ran back towards them and swung her scythe at hades with the intent to kill however with hades high during lit speed and strength he could easily take the hit or several other things and come out unharmed. Aria continued her assault along side icuras, as they both tried to take down this god for it could very well be them next.

IM GOING TO HAVE YOUR HEAD ON MY DOOR HADES YOU SICK TWISTED FUCK, I WONT DIE BY THE LIKES OF YOU DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. ICURAS IF YOUR GOING TO STAB ABOUT RANDOMLY HAVE THE INTENT TO KILL OR IT WILL BE YOUR LIFE HE TAKES NEXT.

As hades mentiined for them to turn around Aria felt the girls presence as she reappeared in the room, however Aria didn't take her eyes off of him for she new it would be a big mistake.
ZyphkinJun 6, 2016 3:15 PM
Jun 6, 2016 3:23 PM

Dec 2011
Health: 200% Prana: 70%
Current Status Conditions: None
Ability Status: TRIGGERED

It seemed that the scythe-wielding little girl still had not gotten enough attention. Although it seems like she had a more favorable opinion about Lisa now, for some reason. At least, it was more favorable than the one Icarus got. What the girl said kind of disgusted Lisa, especially the last part had her creeped out.

Wondering what the girl was thinking, it seemed that Hades took little interest in what the smaller girl said about no fighting. Actually, it seemed like Hades took a lot of interest, but in a bad way. In the blink of an eye, maybe even less, he split the girl into two, splattering her blood all over Icarus and Lisa. Lisa's eyes widened, although this was a sight she knew, she had never thought a God would be like this to an innocent girl. Widening, not with fear, but with anger, Lisa took a step back. She wanted to lunge at this "God", but it seemed that Icarus did so before her.

Watching as Icarus' spear did not even scratch Hades, she saw a new person joining the group. A casual talk as there was a corpse bleeding out on the floor, the blood that Hades so casually tasted.

She looked towards the place Hades pointed at, showing that the girl was fine. No matter what Hades said, it was still true that the girl had felt the pain of being split into half. It's a perfect torturing device, feeling the pain of death and being reborn. If to torture, just to do it again. "That she is resurrected does not mean she did not feel the pain of death. That alone shows that the Gods of this place needs their heads rechecked. There is a screw loose.". Lisa turned her head with anger towards Hades, although she was quite calm before, her eyes clearly showed the fury inside. Slowly, portals opened next to her. One to her right, one to her left, one above her head. "Pit them against each other, and otherwise torture them until they want to kill each other. Your logic is flawed, God. Forced into a chicken fight, stripped of their freedom.", fully turning herself, Lisa was unaware of the portals being opened, "And you call yourself a 'God'?!", with her anger, the last word of her sentence sent her chains towards Hades at full speed.
Jun 6, 2016 3:47 PM
Sep 2015
Jenny "Nemesis" McMiller
She got a bit annoyed at all this behaviour. From Hades as well as the mortals. She took her sword and held it upwards as suddenly all of the mortals would feel heavy emtion swings along with seeing themselves. Themselves while their skin is slowly peeling off. Suddenly a dark voice in their heads said
"Go to your rooms immediatly or this will all happen to you for real. Disobey, and be prepared for severe punishments
Nemesis stood by now waiting for the actions of all the mortals
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Jun 6, 2016 8:05 PM
Oct 2014
Icarus

Primary currently active, floating with visible lightwings

While Icarus' attacks bounced off, he eventually noticed that the girl had come back through a door when Hades pointed it out, shocked by her death and saying no more, she was curled up on the ground. Icarus activated his flight and floated up into the air and back a bit when he saw Hades pull his scythe out:he wanted to kill Hades, but with his speartip now broken he needed a new plan, not to get eviscerated by the scythe. For now he was trying to channel the energy of his power to see if it would let him do something like launch a laser, if he could generate lightwings. The scythe girl had attacked Hades too, she probably didn't want to get killed. For some reason she thought he was randomly stabbing, even though he had moved to the neck specifically because his head had been invulnerable. While Icarus was still looking at Hades, trying to see if he could gain any new power besides flying, which caused his golden lightwings to grow a lot brighter as he ended up burning off more energy, Lisa was talking. It sounded like she was going to use a spell, since he thought she had magic powers already, so he didn't attack, and soon enough, three golden chains suddenly flew past him with amazing speed, flying right at Hades.

This was going to be his chance, if Hades got chained up maybe the chains had some magic that'd weaken him enough for a flying kick to cause damage, since he couldn't use his spear anymore. But soon, probably a little bit after Hades was hit by the chains/did something to dodge or destroy them, Icarus suddenly felt sick, his emotions were going back and forth from fear to anger to inexplainable drug-like happiness. Meanwhile he saw a mental image of himself with his skin being peeled off. Fortunately he did not feel the pain that would come with real peeling.

When it finally ended, Icarus heard an intrusive voice in his head telling him and everyone else to go to their rooms or else have their skin peeled off. That didn't even make any sense with what Hades was planning. He spun around to face the goddess."You want us to go to our rooms? Then you and Hades should fight us out, because he wants us to fight." Soon, Icarus would see yet another god show up.

Lucius Aurelius

As he heard continually louder chaos downstairs, Lucius finally decided to just directly see what had happened. Due to his Dexterity and Perception it took him only a few seconds to pull back a camera-particle and scan the important contents of video, seeing what had happened. To him and other gods, it was as if time was in slow motion when necessary due to their god-level attributes. After reviewing the contents, he decided it was necessary for him to calm this senseless conflict. With his hand on the door, he used the spatial magic of the mansion, linking this door to the wall of the hallway, causing the outline of a glowing golden door to appear in the hallway, which opened up into the hallway itself, as Lucius stepped through, with Icarus, a blonde girl, a girl's body, along with said girl on the ground, a red eyed girl and Hades to his right, and Nemesis to his left. The door closed on its own into the wall:anyone looking at what was in the opening where wall had been would see only shining golden light until it fully shut, shifting back into simple walling. Meanwhile, everyone would see Lucius/Helios stepping into the hallway, wearing his golden solar armor, and shining slightly with an aura of golden light, although not to any level that it'd hurt eyesight.

By this time, Hades would have already dodged, destroyed, or let hit the chains, and Nemesis ' spell would have been activated a while ago. Seeing the girl curled up on the ground and staring at Hades, he was surprised again at the choices of his fellow gods. Was someone like her really fit for this? But, it was not his decision. He could only clean up the physical and emotional mess now. Using the spatial magic of the mansion, he shined a small amount of light that encoated the girl's former and now dead body, along with the blood and guts. This included any that had splattered onto people like the overambitious one he'd summoned. He couldn't stand to leave a mess like that in the halls of Olympus, and soon after the light enveloped it all, it started to melt into pure energy over a period of a few seconds, which started to dissipate slowly, being disposed of automatically by the bounded field that covered the mansion.

If the mortals persisted in attacking Hades still, he'd choose a simple method to end the fighting. Manipulating light so quickly that it'd be impossible to react to, he created a seethrough sheet of blue light that blocked off Hades from attack or approach, covering all angles. It would be created close by to Hades, so that even Aria would be no longer able to attack him, with it occuring in between scythe swings and also cutting the chains if they were still there. Naturally, the barrier was two ways, and Hades would also be cut off from attacking them unless he wanted to break Lucius' barrier. Obviously, Hades didn't need the barrier to defend him, but this served another purpose:getting everyone to stop attacking him and listen to what he wanted to say now that they could not hit or be hit.

He also wouldn't let any mortal touch him, so if someone tried to attack him at any point, he'd block all attacks with hardlightbarriers. As he created the barrier, and would create further barriers to prevent any attacks of anyone on others(for instance an attack on nemesis), he began to speak, as he had not heard what people had said here. He knew that Hades had killed the girl, starting a fight, the blonde girl was using chain magic, Icarus and the red eyed girl had attacked Hades many times after the death of the smaller girl, and Nemesis had raised her sword, making it clear she had used an illusion on the mortals. He'd also overheard due to his perception what Nemesis had said. He first talked to Hades. "There's no need for this violence. The mortals planned on challenging each other, so they should be allowed to fight in the VR as you had planned, Hades. Killing a bystander who was only going to help make things happened as you planned originally won't help anyone, not even you."

Next, he talked to Nemesis."That shouldn't be necessary. As the hotheaded boy pointed out, it sets up a bit of a conflict between us gods. We certainly don't need to give our successors a bad example to look up to. This will work out for everyone if the three of them are simply allowed to fight in the VR room as was already planned."

Having overheard everything said downstairs with his perception, he felt it necessary to point something out to help the mortals understand something that would calm them a bit. "You should all know that while tournaments and personal challenges against other fighters will be the main way you become stronger here, it will also be possible for you to fight in other ways that may be less upsetting to you. For instance, fighting opponents created by us gods that aren't real in the VR room will be a way for you to gain combat experience with your powers. Another way would be participating in the Gym's training programs. If you are seen as worthy of it by any god in particular, some of you might even get some personal training in bringing out the full potential of your powers, although that's unlikely to happen for a while. If any of you have more questions about why you are here and what kind of situation you are in, please ask them now so your confusion can be cleared up sooner rather than later."

With that information out of the way, if everyone stopped fighting, he could just let his barrier(s) fade, soon not having to stay around for much longer if things moved on back to the course they were going and people got through with the problem of learning more about their situation.
Jun 6, 2016 9:20 PM

Aug 2013

Aria went to swing but hit the barrier that he lion had made, as she hit it her scythe bounced off but it never vibrated to ricochet the energy back. Aria just stepped back and squatted as she thrwe her scythe on her shoulders and glared at helios, then at nemesis then back at hades before speaking.

you new god let us out I'm in a foul mood now and you won't like me once I'm really pissed off. I've already got dibs on hades head since he killed that girl for no reason, us mortals may not like each other but as you have seen we are different from you. We can work to get here if it's for the right reasons, for example your friend here as you said killed that girl for no reason. And another note as I told hades who ever gets in my way I will run my scythe through them. I dont care what you gods want with us unlike them I have my own agenda I don't follow your rules. Especially not after what just happened. But it was a nice pollard trick our skin peeling off but you will have to do better then that as your friend here did the same exact trick to me not long before. We maybe mortals but we aren't idiots, well most of us anyway.

Aria finishes speaking as she looks up at the 3 titans that stood before them and just glared with a killer intenot almost as if it was pure instinct.
ZyphkinJun 6, 2016 9:24 PM
Jun 6, 2016 11:21 PM

Mar 2015
Alkura

Alkura, still shivering from the experience and replaying it over and over again in her mind, lay on the ground, still curled up in a ball. Nearby, two other people joined into the assault on Hades, though it was futile, as Alkura could see that no damage was being done, at least not visibly, to the god. It was pointless. Then, in yet another horrifying experience, Alkura was subjected to the mental image of her flesh being peeled from her skin. Along with it came a threat from a person who had just entered the hall way. They were to return to their rooms or it would happen to them for real. This simply drove the poor girl to tears, and the orange headed girl began sobbing on the floor.

"N-no.... I don't want to be here anymore! Make it stop....."

Then a light came, golden and wonderful, touching the gore and cleaning it, and a blue light came and separated all of the mortals from the god that was being attacked. It was another wonderful thing. All of this caused Alkura to stop crying, and still sniffing, sit up from the ball she had been curled up into.

"I.... I....."

Alkura suddenly fell silent, and said nothing. She stood up, and turned to the man who had suddenly begun offering an explanation. Dressed in gold, and bathing everyone around him in the warm aura of light that he put off, he was nothing less then dazzling. At least to Alkura, she was easily impressed by anything shiny and gold though. Call it the hazard of having the attention span of a squirrel.
Jun 7, 2016 2:37 AM

Dec 2011
Health: 200% Prana: 75%
Current Status Conditions: Illusion/Moodswing ended

With her chains flying, they flew past Icarus and with the God not reacting, they missed. Lisa was surprised by what happened, she hadn't known about this. Was she the one whom had summoned the chains? Looking beside her, confused by the portals out of which the chains came, she suddenly felt a weird rush of emotions, swinging back and forth. Was it due to her new found power? No. She looked towards Hades, but it was not him who did something. It was the Goddess holding her sword up.

As Lisa was about to find out if the chains were truly hers by trying to control them, she suddenly saw an image of her own body. Her skin slowly being peeled off. An attempt at showing gore to a battle-scarred maiden, as it did nothing to Lisa. She didn't feel the pain itself, the gore itself was nothing to her. Nothing new than a sight of pain.

Soon she heard a voice telling her to go to her room, or the skin peeling would happen for real. Spitting at the attempt of threatening, Lisa looked the Goddess dead in the eye as all ended, "I have experienced worse.".

It seemed that not only she was affected by it, but it did not matter right now. Someone else had become part of the group. They too, acted like a God. Although this one seemed a bit more reasonable. He wanted to break up the fight, while being clad in shining golden armor, as he put Hades in a barrier of light. Since the chains flew past Hades, the chains were cut and the portals closed.

The God had scolded Hades and the Goddess, after which he had explained that there are more ways than only fighting between each other to become stronger. This meant that they didn't have to fight each other to become stronger, although it might still be needed to fight each other to claim the God or Goddess title. But it was fine, as it would give them all a chance to grow stronger. "Since I have already challenged someone, I will not back down from it. But I suggest you tell your friends to act like their title. "

Though it seems like one was unsatisfied with being unable to.. kill Hades. Quite the overconfidence. While the other started to cry, but suddenly just switched to.. admiring the golden armored God? "With that. I'll enter the VR Room. I don't care about Hades' proposition. Icarus, how about you?", Lisa announced as she just walked towards the door which Hades had pointed out earlier to be where they were supposed to go before this all started. When he wanted to make the proposition. "If you don't join, I guess I'll take the Gold Armored God's up on his offer and fight some opponents created by the Gods.". She would first wait for Icarus' response, but after that just enter the VR Room.
Jun 7, 2016 5:11 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

-Earlier-

She was just trying to relax. She was just walking in the 1st hallways from another floor with a pretty interesting book written by mortals. However, as she was trying to have some alone time, she couldnt help but hear what was going on in the 2nd Floor Hallway. She heard it herself from how loud it was, she didnt even need that much the help of the potted plants in the hallway.

-One day. All I ask is one day. If not, one hour, one minute, one second. she sighed as she closed her book, then she didnt even rush to get to the 2nd floor. That's how unintereated she was.

-Present-

Of course, Persephone's hopes were set a little too high as she arrived at the scene and saw what was happening. One of the mortals was just admiring Helios' armor, people were fighting... Including Hades, and there was even a pissed off Nemesis? All turned into a shit fest so big that even if she opened her mouth to say anything, Persephone just gave up and sighed in disappointment.

-Wow, I never tought this would escalate so quickly. she said as she folded her arms, just watching what was going on right now. 3 gods are there already, why would she interfere
Jun 7, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2015
Avnore

Avnore walked out of the elevator and as expected, he saw some people to talk to. He decided ask one of them what was happening here since the one who told him what was happening here didn't even bother to listen to Avnore for any questions he might've had. He then wanted some answers so he went up to the orange haired girl for questions, but it seems like there was something else going on. He decided to observe it and see what was going to happen.

Jun 7, 2016 4:57 PM

Apr 2013
Alexandra Argyrou [Athena]

She enters the hallway with a book in her hand. Fixing her glasses she inspects the area, and raises an eyebrow at the mischievous sight. She ponders a bit, and sees Hades. She simply looks away. She dislikes him. Instead she walks up to the gold-clad god and looks at him with her stern, grey eyes. She closes the lawbook in her hand and walks up to him with a firm yet elegant manner.

"Helios, would you care to tell me what has happened here. Has there been a breach in the laws?" she says in a monotonous voice, almost emotionless.

As she asks this, a murderous aura could be felt along the hallway when she mentioned a breach in the law. She also glances at the people there, and find some of them seeming...troublesome. She does not feel contempt though, she only punishes those who breaks the law. Anything else would be unnecessary.
HarukaJun 7, 2016 5:12 PM
Jun 7, 2016 6:15 PM

Aug 2013

Aria noticed that more and more gods kept showing up, and among them was another mortal Aria stood up and stepped on the blade of her scythe and just glared at them all with hatred. Aria continued to glare as she noticed the blonde armored girl going towards the VR room.

Fine screw this you people are wasting our time let's just get this over with before I loose my lust for a good death induced fight . Fucking gods how despicable pitting us together to be killed over and over again like a damn cocktail fight or dog fight.

Aria follows Lisa and soon catches up to her and speaks to her with anger towards the gods trying to make sense of all that had transpired over a short time.

are you really going to go along with this armor girl, you do realise what's going on this is nothing but a dog fight that is being funded for their enjoyment. We are the dogs they just bought for these fights, the only difference is we will get to experience dieing over and over again. I dont know about you but I don't like being others entertainment. We need to do something us 3 we are enemies yea however your enemy of your enemy can be your greatest allie, least it's what I've heard my name is Aria....Aria snow what is your name armor girl?
Jun 7, 2016 8:26 PM

Aug 2013
Clymenus Vatos

He just looked at everything happening, looking around at everyone that came. At first, he was slightly irritated at the mortals...but, then everything became a cluster fuck. This was the most irritated he has been and it was growing more. Even the wife that he loved couldn't make him less on edge. Then, everyone else came, which made him visually pissed off. A lot of stuff happened around him without his consent made him downright furious, to the point where he had no choice.

He pulled the whistle out of his pocket and he blew on it as hard as he could. A few moments later and large footsteps filled the hallway as something started running their way. Hades walked away from the group towards what was coming and turned back to them when his dog came running behind a corner and stopped right behind him.

Mortals, shut the hell up before I send each and everyone of you to the underworld, where I will chain you to a pole, and have my pet here play with you for all eternity as a chew toy. He said, pulling his scythe out, which blazed with red flames that stretched 2 feet outwards from the blade. Hades' expression seemed calm, but his red eyes showed that this was a case of Tranquil Fury that the gods were familiar with. Now, here is what is gonna happen: Athena and Apollo, watch over these guys in the VR and make sure they fight. Mortals, you will NOT disrespect a God who managed the dead for thousands of years. Do everyone understand me? He told them, his scythe raised.
Jun 8, 2016 12:22 AM
Sep 2015
Jennny "Nemesis" McMiller
She saw Persephone and immediatly ran to her giving her a big hug. They were good friends after all
Perseee! Long time no see. I missed you, you know. By the way your husband's pissed again because of some puny little mortals who are disrespecting us
She let go of Persephone and smiled at her while also looking back at Hades from time to time
Jun 8, 2016 4:01 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

Hades' solution to solving the problem... Was put some more pressure in there. His choice of summoning Cerberus to get his point across with the mortals made Persephone sigh lightly, putting a hand on her forehead. Athena joined in as well, all thats left is for Ares, Hypnos and Aphrodite to come, and the whole god committee will be present to try to calm down a bunch of punks...

Even better now, Nemesis had seen her and ran over to her side, hugging Persephone tightly. They might be ~somewhat~ friends and parts of the same council, but this doesnt mean Nemesis can just hug her randomly, In front of everyone.

-Yeah, hello. It's not like I can't see the whole scene myself, Nemesis. she said as she rolled her eyes, reffering to Nemesis pointing out the obvious
Jun 8, 2016 3:51 PM
Oct 2014
Icarus and Lucius Aurelius

Icarus' Primary currently inactive

Icarus had seen the chains simply miss Hades before feeling sick when the illusion was cast by the one female god, as he'd done nothing to react to the attack, but was still basically invincible. After that the one girl started saying she didn't want to be here anymore and wanted it to stop. After that and Lisa's response, Icarus had asked his question to the god angrily.

His question to her didn't really get answered, and meanwhile there was suddenly a lot of light when a door opened out of nowhere in his field of view(since he'd spun around earlier). This god's identity was pretty obvious based on all the light and Icarus knowing about the gods due to being born quite a while ago. It was the one who'd summoned him, Helios. The blood was still all over Icarus and he still was shocked by the recent gory murder, so this all felt chaotic. He shined some kind of light which ended up getting all over Icarus faster than he could react, although it didn't feel like an attack. All the blood that had splattered onto him was basically evaporating. Icarus didn't really have anything against this God for summoning him, since he'd always wanted to be a god anyways, but he couldn't stand not being able to remember what had happened just a few minutes earlier. Did I drink from the waters of Lethe? He didn't see the blue lightbarrier go up, because it was behind him, but he heard the sound of the scythe smacking into it and all the chains cutting at once, after which he twisted around again in midair to see what was going on.

It seemed like this god was trying to stop the fight, and went on to talk to Hades. He was basically acting like a peace negotiator it seemed like, since he hadn't pressed all that hard like Icarus would about Hades brutally murdering a person. Either that or he doesn't really see it as much of a problem. The second one seemed more likely.

What the sun god went on to explain basically told them they didn't have to fight each other absolutely all the time. He was also asking if anyone had questions.

The first response was from the blonde girl, although before that the one who'd been killed was dazzled a bit by his appearance. She'd been able to respond first because the other one spent time glaring at everyone. She had just suggested he tell the others to act more appropriately. She hadn't been entirely right at 'friends' though:the gods didn't always get along too well. Although generally they didn't fight, with exceptions, there were definitely greivances between some of them.

Then, the scythe wielding girl talked. She said she was in a foul mood, acting as if she could do something if she got pissed off. Saying she followed her own agenda and didn't care about the rules. She was also a bit deluded, accusing him of casting an illusion on her of peeling-off skin just like Nemesis had. The chain-using blonde girl started to talk quickly after, saying she was going to go into the VR room, ignoring Hades completely. Now he will probably get into one of his moods again. Persephone had showed up in the meantime however, so that had a chance of not happening.

Athena had as well along with a confused mortal(Avnore), holding her lawbook. The question was something that could be expected, even Helios had a little fear at her ruthless efficiency in enforcing the law, and it came with a monotone voice and a murderous aura everyone in the hallway felt. Icarus also felt this and was more frightened of it than the illusion that had just been cast since he could actually feel the murderous intent. When the opening occured for him to do so, Helios told her the truth. "Hades recently attacked a mortal who was trying to prevent a fight between those three from breaking out, by getting in the way, cutting her in half with his scythe. They had already planned on a challenge, and after her intervention, all three planned to settle their fights in challenges in the VR room, not here. I just recently removed the mess along with the body, but everyone can testify to what happened, which I also recorded. Afterwards, those three mortals attacked Hades in retaliation until I made a barrier to stop that. I don't believe they've been told yet of the rule against attacking gods, or of the list of rules in general. It could also be said, that while Hades did not break any laws, his actions to kill someone who was interfering with an illegal fight, presumably because he wanted that fight to happen, wouldn't be right by them."

In the meantime the redeyed girl had been talking to the armored one and he had mostly ignored it. He heard the sound of a familiar whistle which Icarus didn't recognize at all, he didn't even recognize what a whistle sounded like until now, the sound made him look. When Lisa had asked him way earlier, Icarus had responded, saying "Sure, lead the way.", following her as she went towards the room. He'd heard the whistle when they were near the door.

The footsteps shook the ground, and all the gods, including Helios, knew what was going to happen next. A rant.

Cerberus, who was as tall and as wide as the hallway, being easily 3 times higher than a person despite not standing upright like a human, stopped behind Hades, looming over everyone as Hades began to rant. He was making a threat to take all the mortalsto the underworld and torture them. Icarus glared at the beast when it appeared, but didn't say anything to interrupt the rant, in case the angry god actually followed up on his threats. He'd always thought Hades would be different than this.

Helios was surprised by the threat. While it was obvious that Hades had the power to send them back, since they'd only come out of the underworld by his agreement, it was an obvious overreaction from Hades that definitely would stir up conflict. Didn't he know that some of the mortals he had let other gods revive? It would be overstepping the boundary of normal conduct to send back the chosen champions of other gods, even if they were technically his subjects after death.

Icarus didn't get this. He hadn't wanted to fight earlier. He was probably just pissed nobody cared about his proposition. But Icarus didn't think much about this, mostly fearing that Hades was basically going to send him to Tartarus.

Hades' anger didn't seem very Tranquil at all, based on his choice of words and emphasis. He didn't have authority over the other gods, only the mortals, and was already overstepping his bounds there. He'd called him Apollo, although he'd been called many names throughout the ages, Sol, Helios, Phoebus(the shining one), and Apollo, Apollo was not the name he normally went by. Unphased, Helios responded with disdain for Hades' clear tyranny.You would threaten to do such a thing for a reason like this, even to mortals you allowed other gods like myself to resurrect? You are abusing your authority, despite having already indirectly interfered with the laws by killing the mortal who was preventing an illegal fight. It makes me wonder why Zeus even trusts you with this much authority. Athena, what would your verdict be here? I believe it'd probably shed some light on this situation."

Before going along with supervising the mortals, due to Zeus's odd decision to give Hades absolute authority, he wanted to hear the goddess of law and wisdom's opinion here. She dealt out the law. Would he try to abuse his power again to override her almost assuredly right verdict?

Helios had always been against the Hades plan and the accompanying decisions to make Hades have this much power. And now his suspicions were proving right, with one mortal in particular being clearly unworthy to become a goddess, while Hades was not filling his role very well, in his view. Perhaps it would be better to simply destroy humanity after all, they could always build up a new species, and they had far more experience as gods than replacements would. This wasn't enough to cause him to abandon the plan outright, but it was enough to revive doubts.

Meanwhile, Icarus just continued watching the confrontation, angry at Hades and really hoping the other gods would stop his tirade, waiting on the ground with his wings not active, next to Lisa and near the VR room door. Something else seemed off, as if Hades had forgotten something important? He didn't care for it anyways though.
CanaasJun 8, 2016 4:02 PM
Jun 8, 2016 4:03 PM

Jul 2015
Avnore

So far from observing the conversation between the group from a distance. He has learned a bit about this place and what you're supposed to do. There are gods in this world and they want people to fight each other in the VR room. That was at least what Avnore thought from what he was hearing. He also knows a couple of gods themselves. One of them being Hades from his looks and his scythe. He also knew two other gods named Persephone and Nemesis from them talking and referring to themselves by their names. The gold armored god was named Helios from knowing and having authority over the mortals. Avnore was a mortal himself, but he was just observing from a distance. Avnore was leaning against the entrance the entire time, hearing and observing their actions, words and behaviors. From that, he had separated the mortals from the gods and from further inspection, the gods were probably from Greek mythology. He continues to observe from a distance until someone notices him.

Jun 8, 2016 4:49 PM

Dec 2011
Health: 200% Prana: 80%
Current Status Conditions: N/A

After Lisa had asked Icarus if he wanted to join her, a few others had also entered the scene. From the conversations going on, she could tell out the names of the Gods and Goddesses. Persephone, Athena. Although Lisa herself didn't care about it anymore. She wanted this to get over with right now. So since Icarus told her that he was fine with going into the VR, she wanted to step in. Until she heard a whistle, followed up by footsteps shaking the ground. It made her instinctively look back.

What she saw, was a hellhound. One of the older folklores. A three-headed demon, a Cerberus. That alone was enough to make her understand the power of Hades. Although not with fear, Lisa stood there. With her first time seeing a hellhound.

But she shook it off, as she was supposed to be focused on something else. Remembering that she heard the ruder girl introduce herself as Aria, and ask Lisa if she was really okay with all this. "All we can do now, is train. Kick them off their thrones. And show them that we're not mere mortals. I hate to admit it, but right now, they are way above our leagues. Which is why.. I'm going to train.", Lisa said as she stepped into the VR room.
Jun 8, 2016 6:07 PM

Aug 2013

As Lisa replied to her question, Aria couldnt agree more however not long before the whistling sound that was made then followed up by the guard dog of hell appeared behind hades along with him ranting and issuing threats. Aria turned around and threw glares at all the gods their followed by her point of views.

For fucks sake no one gives a damn anymore, us mortals are going to dethrone all of you got that we are tired of all of this. First of all we didn't ask to be revived by the bunch of you second you have a desperate god of the underworld her killing some innocent girl for no reason at all and now is throwing a temper tantrum. Then the rest of you I guess just pulled each other out of your asses, so here is an idea just stay out of our way and let us train to dethrone all of you wrechet gods. An before I forget hades I will have your head so you can understand that and your mutt will just be an additional trophy to the collection, so if you dont mind we will be doing our own training.

Aria was contempt with what she had said as she looked at them all with confidence, she then kicked her scythe into the air as it landed on her shoulders. Aria turned and followed Lisa and icuras into the VR room .

You armor girl as much as I hate to admit it your right, we must dethrone them all just remeber when the time comes hades is mine and his mutt to they annoy me more then you two do. Now that that's cleared up let's begin our training.
Jun 8, 2016 7:41 PM

Apr 2013
Alexandra Argyrou [Athena]

Patiently hearing Helios' explanation, she crosses her arms and ponders. It is true that what Hades had done was despicable, as expected of someone opposing her father, but it is also true that he did not necessarily break any rules either. As for the mortals, they clearly broke the law, but from Helios' explanation they had not even heard of the law yet, which was unacceptable.

She had no position in the debate over the human race. In the first place, she was neutral as the world slowly but surely gained many organized laws and enforcers, but at the same time inevitably many more lawbreakers too. She had thought that neither Hades' nor Zeus' ideas were innately good or bad, though of course she would side with her father the king. Even so, Hades seemed to do a poorer job than she thought. Some of the mortals seemed... questionable, while his actions are not fit for a brother of his father. She was not outraged though. In this situation, clearly everyone had done some wrong, though, paradoxically, no one was entirely at fault. This was compounded by the fact that there are children among the mortals, which she was a bit more lenient with. In the end, she made a compromised decision.

"I see. Thank you Helios. You have done well with your intervention." she says while taking her glasses off and glaring at Hades. She does not care if he's more powerful than her, she would even scold her father if she thought he had done wrong within the law. As expected, Cerberus would look at her as a threat, but it didn't faze her at all, instead, she glared at it with her stone cold eyes, as if to warn it that it is insignificant here. It would surely feel this contempt. She then turned her attention back to Hades."As for you, dear uncle, I have no opinion on your killing of mortals. There is no rule that requires us not to, after all. However, it did incite the mortals to break the rules and attack you, meaning you had a direct hand in making them into lawbreakers. This is not even mentioning the fact that, according to Helios you did not even inform them of the law. How unacceptable. It is true that you have not technically broken any laws, however you have incited lawbreakers. That is unacceptable." she explains before a slow pressure seems to fill the room. She has clearly gotten into a bad mood, and her Gorgoneion pendant, formerly of zeus, shines in fury. In her hand, suddenly the famed sword of Lu Dongbin, the dragonslayer of the east, appeared in her hand. As eastern dragons were essentially gods, this sword could also kill gods. She pointed it at Hades and warned him. "This is a warning, uncle. I will overlook this for now since you have not broken any laws directly, but creating lawbreakers is just as unacceptable. I do not care if you are my uncle or if you think you are stronger than me, I will show no mercy to those who wrong the law." she says with valor, integrity, and frightening determination.

She then lowers her legendary sword. It has been a while since she has pulled one from the Heroic Pantheon after all, and it was rare for her to pick an eastern hero too. She looks at Helios and says "As for the children, true they have broken the law, but they were clearly provoked. Normally I would not overlook it regardless, but the fact that they had not known about the law at all changes this. I shall punish them anyways, yes, but it will be... educational." She looks back at Hades. "Very well uncle, I shall follow them into the room of false reality and educate them, as you wish. It is in line with my wishes and I do not intend to disobey an order after all." She looks at Helios again. "Now, would you care to join me Helios? You would be excellent in assisting me, after all. If you wish to do so, follow me." she tells him as she sternly though calmly leaves for the VR room. As she left the air in the room became lighter and the lingering murderous intent vanishes.
Jun 8, 2016 8:10 PM

Mar 2015
Alkura

Alkura, in the het of the moment, had once again curled up into a sobbing mess on the floor. The appearance of Cerberus, the anger of Hades, the recent traumatic death she was forced to endure, and the actions of Athena had driven the little girl back to the defensive and submissive position on the floor and overridden her amazement at the appearance of Helios. It didn't help that she could tell that at least one of the other mortals in the room was purposely antagonizing Hades. After a bit of the sobbing however, she fell silent. She had spotted the door to her room. It was still there, as far as she could tell, and if she could make it to it, she have something between her and all of the madness that was going on. At least then she wouldn't have to deal with all the people.
Jun 9, 2016 6:22 AM
Sep 2015
Jenny "Nemesis" McMiller
SHe pouted and looked at Persephone with her arms crossed over eachother. She was always such a party pooper
Geez you don't have to be so cold Perse. Be happy for once, it's spring you know. Perfect time to get a piece of your husband
She began snickering and soon began laughing a bit soon calming down
Alright alright sorry. I shouldn't talk seeing I still haven't found anyone fitting to me
Jun 9, 2016 4:29 PM

Aug 2013
Clymenus Vatos

As everything happened...as everyone just around him directed their dislike and frustrations at Hades for his actions, all Hades did was look at them with nothing to say. He decided to let his scythe disappear and called for Ceberus to vanish through a Gate of the Underworld he summoned behind him. Now, with the dog gone, Hades just stood in front of the gods and mortals with distain in his eyes.

"Athena, I am not stepping out of line. While you may threaten me with your sword, know that I will continue to rule over this new domain. These mortals may have been summoned by the other gods, but they are still my subjects until the day they gain status as a god. Until that day comes, I will continue to rule over them based on their previous lives and how they treat a god, in all due respect." He told her, then headed into the VR room before any of them, ignoring Helios and whatever he had to say.
Jun 9, 2016 6:33 PM
Oct 2014
Icarus and Lucius Aurelius

Icarus' Primary currently inactive

After Helios explained events to Athena, she thanked him and told him his intervention had been well done. She then went on to speak to Hades, telling him his actions were unacceptable while threatening to attack him if he did break the law, holding a sword from her arsenal.

Athena's decision on what to do with the mortals seemed right enough. He would be glad to help with this punishment, after all, his powers would fit for testing them in multiple possible ways. "I'd gladly assist, in a moment."

He hadn't gotten the chance to do this as soon as he'd wanted, as Hades had rather quickly gone into the room of illusions before they did, doing so after sending back Cerberus and his scythe, speaking back to Athena, essentially just saying he was still in control, had not stepped out of line(ignoring proof), and that he would judge mortals based on their past lives if he wished to. Helios didn't know anything about the one girl's past life, as that wasn't his domain, so this didn't really help him understand the motivations much, other than that Hades, as usual, was willing to judge past lives despite the mortals drinking the waters of Lethe before reincarnation. How rude...He cut off the conversation. It was similar to a mortal in their technological society hanging up on another one, except this took place in person as well.

Icarus didn't really care much for what the gods were doing since it seemed he wasn't going to be attacked. He heard the girl sobbing and felt awkward, not knowing how he could really help or reassure her, since he couldn't say that wouldn't happen again. He did have a question for Helios, though. He felt he knew the how but not the why of it. So he asked Helios, who was still there doing something weird with light and his eye. "Helios, you summoned me, why can't I remember anything that happened after I died?" Icarus knew it couldn't be the waters of Lethe, those would just make him forget everything, not only his times in the underworld. Even if it somehow was, he didn't understand why.

"That will take some time to explain. For now, you should go on to the VR Room, Athena wants to explain some information with all of you present. I'll explain it to you after you are finished with your challenge." Icarus didn't really see any reason to object, so he left into the VR room.

Helios still knew what was happening to the mortal who'd been brutally slaughtered, now curled up again. It was true that he had been in favor of exterminating technological humanity, which had abandoned the gods and their commands. For this reason, he did not have much pity, despite the fact that she was a little girl, other than disdain for Hades' interference with the law and his tyranny in general around this project of his.

However, he did also notice the mortal who was just watching and observing. With any luck, he was already informed on his situation. Helios took a small amount of time to expand his radar of surveillance, seeing as how there had already been an incident. It would help not only to be able to watch what happened, but inform newly summoned mortals when he had time, using holographic projections to do so while also present in another place. Manipulating light in front of himself, he created a fewsmall swirls of light, condensed into particle sized mostly invisible to the naked eye orbs, which he sent out into multiple different areas, although they wouldn't reach their all destinations quite yet. He wasn't in a hurry. He also re-watched a tiny bit of footage from one of the cameras in this hallway to ensure he had missed nothing, at incredible speed and only doing so in a way that would just look like his eye had been laser-scanned for a tiny bit to a mortal, just as it had to Icarus, since he was also doing this before Icarus started talking to him.

After spending a little time doing this and reviewing the video footage, he followed into the VR room.
CanaasJun 9, 2016 7:29 PM
Jun 9, 2016 8:14 PM

Jul 2015
Avnore

During the observation, Avnore saw some determination in some of the mortals and how they were going to dethrone the gods. Though Avnore didn't understand why they'd try. They are gods and Avnore was sure they'd want to keep that title. He then noticed some of them head into the VR room for training. Avnore wanted to get some more information and somewhat an observation on their fighting skills. He then walked his way to the VR room. Unless someone had noticed and stopped him for questioning, he was going to enter the VR room as he tailed the ones who went inside.

Jun 10, 2016 4:18 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

Soon enough some of the mortals and gods, alongside her own husband, went into the VTR. Persephone, instead just sighed and folded her arms. She wasnt gonna accompany them as fighting was not her slice of cake. Instead, she found herself with Nemesis, so eventually she had to reply to her too.

-Just... no. she said, reffering to Nemesis saying "perfect time to get a piece of her husband", then she sighed and folded her arms. Well, I think its kinda hard to find someone able to sustain a girl... like you.
Jun 10, 2016 11:31 PM

Apr 2013
Robin Hood II (True name: Anwen of Locksley)

As she walked out of the elevator, she found three girls in the hallway. She staggered a bit, and sensing great power from two of three of them, she quickly drew her bow, shaking a bit, saying "You women, tell me what is happening. Where am I? Was the light telling the truth? Am I going to combat in order to become a goddess?" she asked trying to keep her composure. She decided to do this as she knew the two powerful beings would be able to detect her immediately anyways.
Jun 11, 2016 11:25 PM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

While she was waiting for Nemesis to reply, the elevator door opened and a girl stepped out. She was shaking and aiming her bow at them, demanding some answers as she adressed them as "women". Persephone just sighed at this, then she just turned to face the archer, a neutral expression on her face.

- Greetings, Anwen. First of all, allow me to point out your lack of etiquette, but I am willing to turn a blind eye to it this time. As for your questions, this is a mansion on the side of Mount Olympus, and yes: you have been brought back from the dead to face other revived people to determine the new generation of gods and goddesses. she told the archer girl calmly
Jun 12, 2016 2:32 AM

Apr 2013

She lowers her bow and puts it away before bowing before who she assumes to be a goddess.

"I apologize for my rudeness, milady, I had suddenly found myself here and was not sure what was going on. Are you truly a goddess?" she asks as she kneels before her. She was the daughter of a King's Guard. She knows how these things work. "Also, if you can," she added. "It's Robin."
Jun 12, 2016 8:25 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

The girl eventually let her bow down before she bowed to her, apologising for how she acted. She then proceeded to explain why did she do that, before asking Persephone if she is really a goddess and asking her to call her Robin.

- Ill take your request into consideration. As for your question: yes, I am indeed a goddess. My mortal name is Cora, but my real name is Persephone. Do you know how I am? she asked Robin with her usual neutral tone
Jun 12, 2016 9:42 AM

Apr 2013

She rises while keeping her head down and answers honestly. "I thank you for your graciousness. Unfortunately although I was educated, I did not receive much from Greek religion as it conflicted with the church. I know of the three gods but not much of the others. I have heard your name but do not know much more." She was raised as a King's guard's daughter in medieval Europe after all, it was a miracle that any information about the Greek gods reached her at all.

"Then, if you do not mind me asking, what am I to do now that I have been summoned?" she asks, looking at Cora with sharp eyes.
Jun 12, 2016 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
Cora Vatos

It wasnt surprising that the girl didnt know about her, even if she's one of the main 3 gods' wife and the daughter of another one, so Cora only sighed lightly. Robin had asked her what is she supposed to do now. Didnt someone explain her already when she woke up?

- Well, for now, you are free to do anything. Train to prepare, meet the other mortals, and make sure you dont upset the gods. When the time comes, the tournaments will begin and you will have to face other people in battle to advance the brackets. More will be explain when it's time. she told her simply
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room A

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

34 by Avnore_Alter »»
Jun 24, 2016 1:18 PM

» [2nd Level] VR Training Room B

LightSpark090 - May 4, 2016

11 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 22, 2016 12:36 PM

Sticky: » [Mortals] Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 )

LeCrowe - May 30, 2016

62 by MysticalPhoenix »»
Jun 18, 2016 2:18 AM

» [1st Level][Suite] Anton Denisov's Room(Keel Lorenz's Room)

Canaas - Jun 6, 2016

5 by Kris_Rebel »»
Jun 17, 2016 12:24 PM

Sticky: » [Gods][Admins Only!] Character Creation

LeCrowe - May 31, 2016

23 by LeCrowe »»
Jun 17, 2016 10:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.