Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Aug 14, 2015 2:39 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn
"Ok, I won't fight. And yes I was having fun..." I say. I will never forgive him if my pets escape and cause a havoc because of him... I think. Walking into the dining room I plopped down in my normal seat. I decided I could deal with bara if lord kuro asked me too.
Aug 14, 2015 2:52 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

Remembering the events of the departure that had lowered Master's spirits before, Barachiel knew that she had to reign it in a bit. At least, until after they ate.

Barachiel entered the dinning room with everyone else, she at first sat down next to Dawn, tying the napkin around her neck and picked up her utensils waiting to be served. However, it was then that she remembered that Madam Hood was no longer around. "I guess I should probably get the food." She stood from her place, the napkin still around her neck, and took her plate, Dawn's plate and Master's place, going into the kitchen and serving a sizable portion of each food onto each dish. Barachiel then brough the plates in and placed Kuro right beside Dawn where he normally sat, placed Dawn's food in front of her and then sat down herself. "Let's dig in, guys!"
Aug 14, 2015 3:18 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn
"ITTADAKIMASU." I shout then dig in. I love food... I heard a loud crunch noise, like a neck being broken... "Ummm lord what was that..." please don't be my Goliath killing my Minotaur...
Aug 14, 2015 3:24 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

She kept shoveling food in, her noisy chewing drowning out the noise so that she herself couldn't hear the crash. With her mouth full, she spoke. "Hey, what are you talking about? Are you sure its not like bones or something in the food?" There actually didn't seem to be any bones in the food, but Barachiel had no other ideas. However, her concern quickly dissolved and she went back to eating.
Aug 14, 2015 3:36 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he heard the crack and sighed "be right back" he teleported to the secret room, seeing it was a wolf being broken not the Minotaur. It teleported the Goliath into it's cage before teleporting back to the dining room where he smiled at Dawn to reassure her "well I'm back, let's dig in" he chuckled and finally took a bite

Aug 14, 2015 3:38 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Your probally right." I say going back to eating the food. What ever it was wasn't that important. I just laughed when I thought about it. "This food was good as always." I say picking up the empty plates and going to wash them.
Aug 14, 2015 3:44 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

Nearly finishing her plate, she saw Master flicker in his seat. She barely noticed he had even teleported. When he finally ate his first bite, Barachiel looked up at Kuro, her mouth still full. She then looked over at Dawn, washing the plates. Then, with a swallow, she continued eating the last of the food off her plate. "Tasty, ain't it, Master?"
Aug 14, 2015 3:57 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled and looked at Dawn "you'll need to learn how to cook like this" he winked at her and chuckled, then gave Bara a kind smile "mhm, tastes wonderful, how did it taste for you?" he asked and thought about some things before simply looking at her and waiting for her answer

Aug 14, 2015 4:01 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"I'll cook dinner tonight!" I say excited. I had an idea of what to make, it would be great. After I walked back into dining room and sat down I looked at everyone and smiled. I guess I didn't have to kill bara...
Aug 14, 2015 4:09 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

"It tastes great!" She said, finishing off the last of the dish, licking it clean. Bits of food remained at her face, but she didn't really care. She then turned to her side, slapping Dawn playfully on the back. "Good luck with dinner, then! Maybe you can even use your ability to cook!" She smiled. Standing up, she pulled off her napkin and wiped off her face before going into the kitchen herself, cleaning her own dishes.
Aug 14, 2015 4:11 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Do you mind if I go and do my daily scout?" I ask to kuro, I haven't done it yet, that means I haven't caught any new monsters... I stood up and stretched my arms and wings. "Thanks bara, I don't think my power would work well for cooking though..."
Aug 14, 2015 4:24 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled and chuckled "well I'm escited to see what you'll make for dinner" he then looked at Bara, but she quickly went to the kitchen, so he couldn't really say anything. Dawn asked him a question and he sighed "you can hunt the monsters around the castle, not further"

Aug 14, 2015 4:28 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn
"K, I will see you later. I should be done in a few hours. (What monsters are around the castle...)." Then I walked out of the room, I ended up going to my secret room and found out that I had a dead wolf... better then the Minotaur then I quickly set up the proper barriers and let Goliath go back to work. Before that I told him no more fighting with others and left.
Aug 14, 2015 4:32 PM

Dec 2013
Barachiel

Never really good at house work, it took her some time to actually clean the dishes. Her appreciation for the Madam's work only grew, realizing just how hard it must have been to take care of all the Angels and the Master every day. Finishing the dishes, she returned to the room, sighing in exhaustion. "Wow, the Madam really had her work cut out for her, huh? To think she cooked meals, too!" She smiled, sitting back down at her seat, having not heard the conversation about whatever they had been talking about. She had just arrived to see Dawn leave. "See ya Dawn!" She called out so that her boyish, strong voice boomed down the hall after Dawn.
Aug 14, 2015 4:37 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he smiled at Dawn and waved her off "be careful" (dunno, anything I guess xP) he then saw Bara return to the dining room and take her set "you know Bara...when Hood isn't here you can just sit to my right, I'd like if you did" he gave her a kind smile and wondered what she would say

Aug 14, 2015 4:47 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Oh...okay." She smiled, a little red around the cheeks, happy to be invited by her Master. Taking her seat, she took a sip of a water glass that she had brought in from the kitchen. "So, Kuro, is there anything on your mind? If you don't mind me asking, of course. I'm always here for you. I mean, with Madam Hood gone and everything, we all have to be here for you until she gets back...she is coming back, right?" The tense exchange that morning had been on her mind as well.
Aug 14, 2015 5:01 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he sighed and gave Bara a soft smile "Thanks for always being there for me Bara, I'm very grateful" he poked her cheek gently "mhm, she'll be back every now and then" he stood up and hugged her head "do you have anything you plan on doing today?"

Aug 14, 2015 5:06 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

Having left the castles front gates she head to the right. She rembered there was a clan of "strong" monsters over there so she went that way. When she arrived she found a small creature that looked like a baby chimera. "This will be perfect..." I say as I heard a large roar. It's mama came out of the bushes. "So I get two?!" I say excitedly. Then I thought about it and realized that chimeras had groups of three or more in one area... "Shit..." As the other two jumped out. "I have to kill at least two of them... This sucks." I pulled out my spear and hit the first one twice in the lion head, then flipping over it I cut its snake tell off. The other two attacked me right as I landed causing me to have to fly up. I dropped like a stone using the kinetic energy to make my spear stronger before I struck the injured chimera and an injured one killing both of them. The last one stared at me before a. Fourth one, a gorechimera appeared it had a black lion head, a green(normally it was white...) goat head and a blue snake tail. "Shit.... Guess that one is my new pet..." I say dodging both of them. The last regular chimera attacked me trying to kill me but I did a quick stab striking it through its two hearts, killing it. The last one and the baby where a problem... I kicked the gorechimera in the goat head tricking it with the but of my spear quickly, the goat head was out cold but the lion and snake heads wernt. Since chimeras tails will come back after a while I cut its tail off before striking it with the but of my spear in the head quite a few times. It finnaly was knocked out. Grabbing the baby chimera by the snake tail, so it couldn't do anything and the mother by the goat head I began to drag them back to the base. (She got herself a big one...)
Aug 14, 2015 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

His hugging her head made her smile. "Oh, Kuro. To be honest, not really. I usually fight some beasts outside, but I just ate, so..." She chuckled a bit, patting her full stomach. "And I'm glad that she'll be visiting. She is kind of like the mother of the family, ain't she?" Even though the other people in the Master life might actually fit the role better, it had been the Madam who had been with them through thick and thin.
Aug 14, 2015 5:27 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he chuckled "well she's the one that always takes care of us" he let go of her and smiled "want to rest a bit, then let me watch you fight?" he asked with a grin

Aug 14, 2015 5:30 PM

Jul 2015
(How are they gonna react to the creatures being dragged through the house...)
Dawn

Even though I usually did this at night I did it during the day since chimeras don't stay out long. I dragged it through the main room and then tried to figure out how to get it into my room...
Aug 14, 2015 5:37 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Sure, Kuro. I'd love that!" She looked into her master's eyes, smiling at his offer. Standing up, she stretched her arms and rotated her upper body, continued to warm up, working off some of the calories already. Knuckles cracked and joints popped as she loosened herself up. She looked around the dinning room, smiling. "So, is Dawn hunting or something? Maybe we could hunt together." Bara thought she heard the sound of something being dragged, so her ears perked just a tad.
Aug 14, 2015 5:39 PM

Jul 2015
(... I never actin made a second entrance for when I catch something really big...
Aug 14, 2015 5:41 PM

Mar 2014
(as long as she cleans it up xD)
Kuro
he watched Bara stand up and not long after he did the same, smiling at her and wondering "well she might be, not that it really matters" he sighed "so when I offer to watch you fight beasts alone you'd rather do it with Dawn" he said in a joking tone, then decided to tease her "well if you do hunt with Dawn I won't watch~"

Aug 14, 2015 5:43 PM

Jul 2015
(Still suck in the hallway..
Aug 14, 2015 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

With the offer of seeing her in action retracted, she grew a tad flustered. "K-kuro! I don't need her! I can take on anything alone!" Her pride flared up, defending her abilities and her reputation with a pouting face. Eyes full of a new fire, she gripped her fist tightly as she held it up, her fist crackling with electricity. "Alright! Let's go kill some beasts!" She quickly made her way out of the Dining hall, eager to show her stuff, but she stopped as she met Dawn with a Chimera corpse in the main hallway. "Dawn. What are you doing with that?"
Aug 14, 2015 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Umm trying to fit it in my room..." I say as it twitched. The baby one was making an annoying mewling sound. "I don't want to cut it up though... Any ideas? Also mind shocking this big fell with 200v at a frequency of 78?" I say that would keep it out cold for a while...
Aug 14, 2015 6:05 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

She frowned at the request. "Hey, what did I say?" Just as she spoke those words, a ferocious smile appeared on her face. With a snap of her fingers, electricity erupted from his fingers, avoiding Dawn and charring the unconscious body of the big one "Survival of the fittest. Don't humiliate your kills. That's not natural selection!" She then snickered, looking down at their sizzling body. "I mean, what are you going to do with the little one anyway? Raise him as your pet?" She laughed at the thought of a little chimera running around the house.
Aug 14, 2015 6:09 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

""As a matter of fact I am. I was gonna use the big one for a game but now I can't..." I say then I laughed. "At least I don't have to fit him in my room now, I don't think there would be enough room..." I say. Then I drag the adult out of the house and throw it into the bushes, letting it become fertilizer for the plants before walking back in. "We have a pet chimera I hope you don't mind lord kuro." I say.
Aug 14, 2015 6:12 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he had walked in only to see Bara kill the chimera. Dawn most likely wanted to keep it, so he was slightly mad at Bara "Barachiel..." he rarely said her full name, only when mad "Killing an injured beast is without pride...you won't know if it's weak or strong unless fighting it uninjured..." he looked at the baby and at Bara again "don't dare kill that one" he sighed and decided to give her a small punishment "I changed my mind on watching you today" he didn't mean it, the punishment was just having her hear him say that

Aug 14, 2015 6:32 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"A game? Wow. That's weird. Maybe I should have kept it alive after all." She said, licking her lips at the though of fighting one of those things." Turning around to hear her Lord's scoldings, she frowned. "But Master~" She complained. To her, something that was injured and left alive after being defeated in a battle for survival was a terrible insult. She had suffered such pain herself. Killing the Chimera had been a favor to its pride as a beast. However, she looked at Dawn, in the presence of her Lord. "My bad Dawn. You can keep the cub. What are you going to name it?" She gasped as she heard her master complete the punishment. Spinning around she cried. "No~ Come on, Master!"
Aug 14, 2015 6:35 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

I looked at them unsure what to do now... "How about zetesuken?" I say before setting it down inside. It crept behind me hiding away from
Bara. Apperntly I was the lesser of the two evils... Then it quickly ran over to kuro and hid behind him. Mainly because he was the nicest thing it sawed for the past day.
Aug 14, 2015 6:42 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
seeing Bara cry he immediately rushed over and gave her a pat on the head "there there, I'll watch so calm dow, kay?" he didn't want to see her cry even if it was punishment "I'll watch, so stop crying Bara~" he smiled and saw the chimera hiding behind him, making him chuckle "say Dawn..I know it's yours, butmind if I raise this one? of course with your help"

Aug 14, 2015 6:45 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Go for it, by the time it's an adult I still want it to reconise me as the mama..." I say kneeling Dow to it. "Get strong little one with him so mama can be proud." I say to it petting it's head a few times. Before taking a step away.
Aug 14, 2015 6:48 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

She wiped her tears. "Oh...thank you, Master. You said you were going to earlier. I thought that by upholding your survival of the fittest motto...you'd reward me. I'm sorry." Looking back at Zetesu, as she'd now call him, she knelt down next to it. "Come on, little guy. I don't bite...much." She said, flashing her canines.
Aug 14, 2015 6:53 PM

Jul 2015
Zetetsuken

It winpered at her and ran farther behind kuro, it's snake hissing at her. then it looked up at kuro expectantly. It's snake wagged then it looked back at dawn as if to say i Understand before sitting down. (Very well trained...........)
Aug 14, 2015 6:55 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
first of all he smiled at Bara "I'm sorry, don't be sad, okay?" he leaned close and whispered so that Dawn couldn't hear "tonight I'll read you another story aaaand I'll watch you fight, kay?" he pulled back and smiled at Dawn "so in a way, you're it's Mama and me the Papa?" he chuckled amd kneeled down, petting it "I'll make you strong, Ken~"

Aug 14, 2015 7:00 PM

Jul 2015
(O.o two differnt nicknames...)
Dawn

"I guess so." I say with a smile. Before patting bara on the back. "Guess he doesn't like you huh?" I say with a laugh. It wasn't condacending or mean. But someone could take it that way.
Aug 14, 2015 7:00 PM
Aug 14, 2015 7:15 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

She looked back and nodded at her Master, smiling at his reinstated promise. At Dawn's statment, she looked back, raising an eye brow. "As long as he grows up to be strong, I don't care. I want this little guy to fare better than his old man. "
Aug 14, 2015 7:26 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he looked at Dawn and smiled "the empty room next to mine, get things set up for Ken in there, I'll let him grow a bit before having him foght anything" he smiled and looked at the baby chimera "don't hurt it" he then looked at Bara who was smiling again, him sighing in relief "well shall we go outside then so you can let me see you fight?"

Aug 14, 2015 7:36 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

"Absolutely! I'm ready!" She said, jumping to her feet. "I'm ready to kill some stuff!" Nodding to Dawn and Ken, she was off, looking back to see if the master was following her. Before long, she stopped outside the door of the Castle, scanning the area around, looking for something to kill. She was getting excited to see her lord watch her in action.
Aug 14, 2015 7:43 PM

Jul 2015
Dawn

"Ok I'll take zetesuken with me, just so he gets used to me." I picked him up caring him to the room next to Kuro's, opening the door I see a bunch of old dusty furniture. Setting him down I ran around the room moving stuff around the room or to my room for later moving to the storage room. He sat there staring. I wonder what he is thinking...

Zetesuken

(Should I give him a char sheet or just not bother with it?)
... So this is my new home and new papa and mama. I guess mama and papa was right survival of the fittest. he walked around sniffing his new room as stuff was being arranged.
Aug 14, 2015 7:43 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
with a smile on his face he simply followed her outside, seeing her scan the area, him not saying anything. He'd simply sit back and watch for now, enjoying what he'd see, at least he hoped he would

(no sheet needed xD)

Aug 14, 2015 7:54 PM

Jul 2015
(Kk. I was just wandering cause no one actually planed for that it just happened XD)
Aug 14, 2015 8:32 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

Seeing her Master watching her, she grew excited. Flashing him a thumbs up, she motioned for him to plug his ears. Turning back around, she faced before her. She then took in a deep breath and roared in a loud voice. Her years of fighting monsters had taught her a few things, but she hadn't used that roar for a while. It's range wasn't too long, but maybe she'd get something.

In the distance, her roar was met with another. She smiled as she saw a kind of tiger beast. Rushing over to it, she materialized her blades and her armor, she flapped her wings, propelling her forward. The tiger roared again. Orbs of lightning came from its back, zooming over to her. "Come on, kitty-cat. You're going to need to do better than that!" She held out her blades at her sides, coating them in electricity. Then, leaping, she slashed out the orbs with a rising x-slash. Landing before it, she brought the blade down on the tiger's head. Moving its paw in front of its face, it blocked the blow. However, its armor cracked, the force of the blow breaking through. Flapping her wings so that she was in the air again, she spun down, putting more force on her slashes. The result was a slash on the side of the best's face, cutting out an eye. "And that's not all!" She then moved forward, the beast still crying out in pain. "Too weak!" She drove both blades into the beast's head, right through its open fleshy mouth. The beast collapsed after struggling just a bit. Pulling out her tainted blades, she smirked, shaking the blood of her blades. "Hah, little kitty indeed." She looked back to Kuro, smiling, bit of blood on her face and armor.
Aug 15, 2015 3:36 AM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he saw her motioning him to close his ears, but didn't do so. When the roar came it did not affect him. He saw the tiger best come out and smirked "ohh, I like the way you call them out, not bad at all" he commented before the fight started. In his eyes, it was a one-sided battle from the start, the beast never stood a chance. Seeing Bara smile at him once she was done made him smile back. The beast laid dead on the floor and he grinned "well done Bara, I'm proud of you, he chuckled and grinned "mind calling one out for me? I'd like some fighting without using my powers, would it be okay for you to call a second one? maybe I'll get lucky and it's a Minotaur with a sword! That'd be fun"

Aug 15, 2015 12:09 PM

Dec 2013
Bara

She nodded to her master. "But I can't do it too many times. It'll make my voice hoarse, master." Replying with a cough, she looked back into the depths of the wasteland. With another deep breath, she roared. The result were not one but two Minotaurs. One had a battle axe, the other had a broadsword. The two of them roared. "I got the one with the battle axe, Master!" She cried, flapping her wing and dashing to it.

The axe swings down, but doing a dash to the left, Barachiel strafes the attack before lunging at the Minotaur's small but bulky legs. She slices at the creature's tendons in one of its legs. The blades cleave through the tough skin with relative ease thanks to their electrical power. The Minotaur collapses with a heavy thud onto one knee. She then leaps up on its shoulders and cross her blades so that they look like a pair of scissors, the Minotaur's neck between them. "See ya." She closed the gap. The blades got caught of the sheer amount of muscle, but after a little bit more force, she made contact with the arteries and then went through the flesh, decapitating the monster.
Aug 15, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2014
Kuro
he had remained standing there, not moving as he watched Bara fight. By the time she was done the Minotaur stood right next to him and he gave her a smile "very well done Bara~" he chuckled, then the sword was swung at him. He simply raised his hand and blocked it with a swing "don't interrupt me while I'm talking to my Bara" He looked at the beast, his face emotionless, but that was the scariest he'd get as even the Minotaur showed signs of fear. Kuro held the sword and the Minotaur went as far as starting to run the other direction "No fun..." With speed alone he caught up in less than a second, burrying the sword in his leg for him to fall on his knees "suffer for me" he pulled the sword from it's legs, then walked in front of it "Even a Dragon's more fun" he reached out with his free hand and broke it's right horn, causing it to let out a painful sound. As it panicked he jumped on it's back, the sword cutting open his neck, making it unable to breathe, but to end it he simple broke it's neck, the blood from cutting open the neck had gotten him dirtied in blood "I guess I need a change of clothing..." he looked at Bara again, only then finally smiling again "sorry if I took too long"

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation ( 1 2 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

64 by shadowz1995 »»
Sep 12, 2015 10:49 PM

» Human Base ( 1 2 3 )

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

146 by Morco3131 »»
Sep 8, 2015 1:48 PM

» Old Factory

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

16 by LoveandHate91 »»
Aug 22, 2015 2:49 PM

» The forest

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

26 by Leafz_Soul »»
Aug 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Sticky: » Admin Characters (Angels)

diogora - Aug 12, 2015

18 by diogora »»
Aug 15, 2015 11:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.