Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »
Dec 7, 2014 4:39 AM

Nov 2013
"I can hit you if you want.....Ta-kyun," said Ren, her delight practically beaming through her emotionless mask, though large portions of it hinted in the smirk in her eyes. She was definitely having fun. A lot of fun. It was more fun than the idea of teasing him for getting his first girlfriend. "Good idea! But Take-chi sounds too much like your real name so....Masa-chi?"
Dec 7, 2014 4:44 AM

Nov 2010
"Damn seven hells of Gaia..." Chouki, the new and fresh Suzuran student, grumbled as she made her way through the school's gate. It didn't seem matter to her wether she's late or not at the moment. "I did well expect that I won't be having it nice and easy around here, but to be picked on within my first day just because I am a 'Suzuran' or whatever it's name was...Truly a shit-hole of a city."She sighed, giving the ground a loud and strong stomp. "Next time, the hospital will merely be their bus-stop to the underworld. They could say hi to Hades for me then."
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Dec 7, 2014 4:51 AM

Mar 2014
wjan Mio hear rens teasing Masaru she could not hold back and lough "ha ha aha ha ha... ren-san.. she look at masaru "ma-kun? take-pii...ta-kyuun..and tekkie-chi..and even masa-chi" she lough even more "it's so cuuuuute"
Dec 7, 2014 4:53 AM

Nov 2013
Ren looked over as Chouki walked through the gates and waved at her, gesturing for her to come over to join their circle. "New child? Let this big guy here deal with you, he's nice, I promise." after she finished speaking, she wondered if she should have said anything at all. She usually left matter of dealing with strangers to Masaru or any other person that was nearby, but she was in a strangely high mood and had forgotten she had no power when it came to words.
Dec 7, 2014 4:54 AM

Dec 2011
"Gah! God damn it!" Masaru cried out in frustration, gripping his hair with both hands as he frantically ran his hands through them in annoyance. "Fuck the Red Claws! These stupid nicknames are gonna' be the death of me... And if Rin ever hears of'em... then she's going to be at it too!" He was damn well fucked at the moment, and he knew it. However, it seemed as though there was someone who gave him a chance at mercy, as a seemingly new student walked through the gates as this was going on. "Oi! New person!" He called out to her with an... obviously distressed smile. It wasn't hidden that his intent was to escape this harassment via a stranger. "First of all... Thank you. I owe you... And don't you start too, Mio!"
Dec 7, 2014 5:01 AM

Nov 2013
"Oh come on, Take-pyon, I'm only just getting warmed up," said Ren with a smirk. She turned to Chouki and opened her mouth to say something then shut it again and turned back to Masaru, not wanting to give off the wrong impression again. "Don't use her as a escape route, you should know better, Ta-chan."
Dec 7, 2014 5:04 AM

Mar 2014
bio could not stop but she was still smiling "sempai.. clam down.. you know she will contenew calling you if she notices you are getting more angry.. and it's really fun"
Dec 7, 2014 5:10 AM

Dec 2011
"Ren can't understand her own damn mindset and personality but she's stalker-good at figuring out everyone else's. I could be smiling and she'd know if it's ticking me off or not! And I hate nicknames!" Masaru argued before pointing a finger accusingly, yet humorously, at Mio. "And who's side are you on anyway? Mine or the midget's?"
Dec 7, 2014 5:12 AM

Mar 2014
(ren.. i have shock for Ren.. be strong :P )

a door open and a handsome boy walk inside.. his jacket was open so his body was showed, as Shiki walk in he saw Ren and smirked as he looked at Masaru and brow him "Boss..we have news about Red claws" as he looked at ten and smirked "hello Ren-chan.. missed me?"
Dec 7, 2014 5:13 AM

Nov 2013
"What do you mean I don't understand my own mindset and personality?" argued Ren with a huff, though she knew it herself, she didn't like to admit it. "And Mio-chan, if you're on my side, I'll show you a funny picture I took of Masa-rin while he was sleeping one time."

(nuuuuuu not now when Ren is in her prime xD)

Ren looked over as Shiki entered and her eyes widened. Then they went back to normal as she considered him in confusion. "Who are you? When I saw you I was instantly filled with disgust, but I have no idea who you are and why you're calling me Ren-chan."
Dec 7, 2014 5:14 AM

Mar 2014
bio looked at ten and looked at Masaru "well should i take a side? she is calling t=you some really cute names.. and it's funny... bbbuuutttt you are my cute boy.. so it's funny.. sorry sempay.. can i call you ma-kun or Take-chin?"
Dec 7, 2014 5:16 AM

Nov 2010
"Child. Deal with you. Thank you?" She highlighted and repeated, a popping vein slowly creeping over to her initial poker face. "Oh yeah your welcome... My ass! I don't know what the hell is going on with you and that midget over there, but don't just go ahead and get me into one of those weird quarrels of yours as if it actually has anything to with me." While 'the big guy' was the mark for words, the silver-haired 'midget' as she called her ended up having her forehead poked at by Chouki's pointing finger.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Dec 7, 2014 5:19 AM

Nov 2013
Ren suddenly felt anger swell up inside of her at Chouki's remark and she reached up and twisted her finger. The sound of bones cracking echoed through the air as Ren snapped her finger. "Rude," she muttered then stepped back. "Uh...oops? Sorry, wait, no I'm not!" she didn't exactly know what to say, the only thing she knew was that she was slightly ticked off.
Dec 7, 2014 5:23 AM

Mar 2014
Mio smiled ar ren "you.. will show that picture??? rally really?" she smiled an walk to ten "i am by your side...Ren-chan" she smiled and looked at masaru "sorry sempai... if you have some good think to make me by your side than tel me.. maybe i will go back to your side" she smiled softly"

Shiki looked at her and smirked "aww Ren-chan is so...cold to me.. is it because of your breasts? because you don't have one... as i said i don't care about it... so stop bing cold.. ten-chan" he smirked as he looked at her breasts
Dec 7, 2014 5:23 AM

Oct 2014
Blake walked past, exploding with laughter at the boy (or was it a girl? He couldn't tell) who was aiming hilarious remarks at Masaru and Ren. He could tell Ren was pissed off so walked over and patted her on the head "Aww, what's the matter, Ren-chan?" He was delighted to have found another person brave enough to say anything to her.
Dec 7, 2014 5:24 AM

Dec 2011
"Are you my literal stalker?!" Masaru questioned in shock as Ren offered a picture of him sleeping. However, something else caught his attention, or rather two things did. The first was Shiki. "Oi... playboy... Have I seen you from somewhere...?" He questioned him, trying to place his finger on it as he grasped his chin in thought... that was, however before his concentration was broken by the so called new girl retorting to him, gaining him a tick mark on his forehead and causing him to turn to her. "First of all, you don't got any right to call anyone else a midget, shorty." Masaru commented, holding a hand just at her height of five-ten. While she was taller than more girls, Masaru was still much taller. "And second... have some friggin' mercy! I'm stuck between two sadists, woman!"
Dec 7, 2014 5:27 AM

Nov 2013
"Sorry, Mio, but even for you I don't think I want you calling me Ren-chan," said Ren with a warning tone and then glared at Blake and Shiki at the same time. "Blake....I'll break your finger too if it comes to it. Not even Masa-kun can stop me then. And as for you..." she turned to Shiki with her eyes narrowed. She honestly didn't know what to do with him. In fact, she was slightly confused at the moment. All of a sudden there were so many people around her so intent on getting on her nerves. First the random woman who had managed to spark her emotions within the shortest time frame in history, then an unknown boy who somehow knew her and to top it all off, Blake had made his appearance and seemed intent on fuelling the fire.

"Masa-tan, you sleeping in the hide out was just begging to be captured on camera," said Ren solemnly, looking up at him with a serious expression.
Dec 7, 2014 5:32 AM

Mar 2014
(who is 2 sadist ? well one is Ren.. you mean Mio is sadist too? :D :D )

Mio looked at Blake and brow him "hello blake-san" as she looked 2 new people "sempai you don't know them?" as she looked at shikio and smiled "shiki.. you are making Ren-chan angry.. you know she don't like whan people call her "chan"" as she smiled to Masaru

Shiki looked at Masaru "well i am a new Secret member who ex leader wanted.. because you are new boss i have to meet you... and we kinda meet etch other.. you was my sister's favorite toy" He looked at him "i'm Shiki.. that idiot Rin's brother" he looked ta him and smiled "oh ad i will be Ren's first boy" he smiled and looked at Ren
Dec 7, 2014 5:34 AM

Nov 2013
"You'll be my first dead boy at the pace you're going," muttered Ren. She then looked over at Chouki, wondering if her broken finger was okay then abruptly looked away with a huff.

(I gotta go to bed now. Nights everyone :D)
Dec 7, 2014 5:38 AM

Dec 2011
"Wait... you're... so that means..." Masaru paused as he turned back to Shiki and grew and evil grin. "Oh... I don't doubt that you will... Congratulations Ren... I hope he's as good company as Rin was to me." He commented with a sly chuckle. If Rin's brother was anything like her... Ren was in for some retaliation. It would also serve as a punishment for what she did to the girl's finger. Regardless, she stopped his sadistic grin and looked to the girl. "Want me to show you where the infirmary is? ...Trust me... How much that guy'll annoy her will be better than any retaliation you could give her..." He whispered the last part.

(And yes, Mio is now the second sadist Lol. Also night Flick :P)
EmperorsChosen01Dec 7, 2014 5:47 AM
Dec 7, 2014 5:38 AM

Mar 2014
Shiki looked at Blake and smiled "is not she so cute? aaww so cute"he smirked and looked at Ren even more..
Dec 7, 2014 5:42 AM

Oct 2014
Blake smiled at Mio after she greeted him before starting to weigh up Shiki, not knowing whether to find his obsession for Ren funny or annoying, "Yeah, whatever" he said before glancing at the new girls finger, unsure whether Ren went abit far.
Dec 7, 2014 5:45 AM

Mar 2014
Siki smiled "well now you know what my plans is here but Masaru don't think i will act like rin.. you know i am not as she is.. but i will still sand by your side as a gang member" he smiled and looked at Masaru with serious eyes "but there is something i want to tell you..." he looked at Masaru with serious look on his face "there is a boy in that gang.. a boy who is mute and he is great at playing guitar.. he may be musician too... so we try to fined him but we never fined him.. he was not working in any bar or club.. and we did not meet him in street too... but it looks like he is a great killer in this city..other gang said he is assassin or something like this.." he looked at Masaru "we are waiting your orders Masaru-sama" as he brow him.
Dec 7, 2014 5:47 AM

Nov 2010
"Like I said---" That does it. That thought bulleted through her mind enflaming further more rage into her. The pain made her flinch for a moment, but that didn't stop her from holding that very same blue and broken finger infront of the girl "Can you fix this?" She angrily inquired, lifting her of the shorter girl off the ground by the shirt. "I don't think so." Her hands trembled with anger and seemed like she was about to either punch her or thrown her down hard, yet instead, she roughly shoved her on the closest person to her, which was again the 'the big guy'. "Put this bunny back in it's cage before I roast it, Titan"
Dec 7, 2014 5:57 AM

Dec 2011
"Great... Now we have to deal with an assassin... perfect." Masaru grumbled before the conflict between Ren and the girl escalated. Luckily, it didn't seem like he would have to take anyone's hits this time. Sighing, he ruffled his hair. "No orders, we need to discuss a plan together before we take action. Just stick together and look out for one another. Those are the orders..."

He then shoved his hands in his pockets and began walking from the... what was now a clusterfuck. "C'mon, New Chick." He called out to her with a signal to follow. "I'll show you where the infirmary is... And my name's Masaru." He introduced with a scowl. Sure they didn't get off on the right foot... but she needed something to help her finger. Wasn't like he'd leave her like that.
Dec 7, 2014 6:01 AM

Mar 2014
Mio looked at Masaru telling a girl to wok with him and she looked at Black "should i jealous or not? but his caring other girls make me really angry" As she contenew looking at Masaru

Shiki nod to him "i get you Masaru..well we have to think about some plans than
Dec 7, 2014 6:04 AM

Oct 2014
Blake pulled a horrified face at Mio "I would be really jealous if I were you, no wonder it's making you so angry" When he was bored he would look to add fuel to the fire, this time that would be aimed at the unfortunate Masaru.
Dec 7, 2014 6:08 AM

Mar 2014
bio looked at him an smirked "don't add fire on me... you know...Mararu is too nice to other girl...i am jealous girl but i still trust him... but it's make me really mad..."
Dec 7, 2014 6:21 AM

Oct 2014
"Yeah well the scary girl just called him a Titan so I doubt she's intrested in him. If you care you could just go with them couldn't you?" He then realised if she left it would just be him and the long haired prev stalker "On second thoughts..."
Dec 7, 2014 6:27 AM

Nov 2010
"Call me a chick one more time and a broken finger won't be the last of it." She lowly growled, and decided to let it slide at that "Other than that, the name is Chouki." She followed him and threw a quick glare at the group they left behind before walking up to his side. "You sure about this though? The midget didn't exactly like me, and your girlfriend or whatever she is doesn't seem so ecstatic either." It was new to her, the fact that her attitude still didn't get herself into an another bloody trouble after all this. Although it still did get a her dislocated index at the end.
Dec 7, 2014 6:36 AM

Dec 2011
"You pissed off the midget and the midget fucked up your finger... She can't complain about me showing you the way. As for Mio... Mio, you do realize you can come with if you're that worried." He said with a small deadpan. Sighing, he continued speaking. "And what anyone did doesn't matter. You're part of this school now, meaning I'm gonna' do my best help, protect and keep you in line." He stated calmly. "Not to mean keep you on a leash or anything... just make sure you don't do anything stupid or... asshole-ish."
Dec 7, 2014 7:34 AM

Mar 2014
mio smiled at masarus words "well i know i can come with you and i know you will not cheat on me too" she smiled sweetly "well you know.." she made an fake smile with demon's eyes "if you cheat i will get angry... and i am scary whan i am angry" she said and smiled back as she looked at a new girl "and she is not your type too.. so i will not walk with you or annoy you... because i know you will come back to me" she smiled
Dec 7, 2014 11:11 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru's sweat dropped at that and he held his hands in front of himself defensively. "Y-You're right... she's not even my type... she seems like Rin but less insane..." He agreed nervously. Why were women friggen scary? Sighing and running a hand through his hair as he turned once more. "So... coming...?" He inquired to Chouki, still nervously glancing back at Mio.
Dec 7, 2014 11:46 AM

Mar 2014
Mio smiled and run to him and jump and hug his neck "masaru... is mine.. right?" she smirked and kissed his lips softly in front of other "of course i will wait you here" she smiled softly and let him go "well she is rude and staff.. but he is still good looking.. " she smiled at his face "so let's go.. but i think she don't really want to come with you"
Setsu_KaDec 7, 2014 11:54 AM
Dec 7, 2014 12:47 PM

Nov 2010
"Oi oi..." She sighed. the last thing she wanted was to be involved jelly situations like this. His statement however, took her back for a moment and earned him a raised eyebrow. on top of not further igniting a fight with her he actually declared that he's going to protect her and stuff just because she's part of the school? "Yeah I am coming, just keep the lovey-doveness low lover-birds"
Dec 7, 2014 1:23 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru blushed at Mio's actions. "I'm just showing her where the infirmary is, not taking her out for dinner!" He defended himself before sighing. "And looks doesn't have anything to do with it, like I've told you already. I try to follow the principle of not being a douche." He told Mio. Even he wasn't so blind as to not see that she was jealous... though he didn't really understand why... If this happened every time he comes into contact with another girl he's going to be in deep shit.

"Alright, then. Let's go." Masaru spoke as he began heading towards the inside of the school. "Also... Just figure I should warn you right now... Avoid going outside of Suzuran's territory alone. I don't think they'd target you considering you're new here, though I wouldn't be surprised if they did." He warned her, pausing before continuing. "There's another gang called the Red Claws. Dunno what has them pissed off but they seem pretty intent on taking us down... And I don't just mean being top dog. They want kill people, whether they're innocents or delinquents doesn't seem to matter, though they tend to target the higher ranked of the latter."
Dec 8, 2014 2:09 AM

Nov 2013
Ren lifted her hands by reflex as soon as Chouki lifted her up from the ground, but then caught herself and immediately dropped her hands before hurting the new girl any further. She was in a seriously bad mood now, but she never liked to fight when she knew full well that Masaru would only get in her way. It was the sole reason why she always made sure to fight in retaliation or away from the eyes of people she knew. When Chouki threw her towards Masaru, Ren somersaulted in mid-air and bounced away without colliding with him.

She didn't say anything further as she regarded Chouki with cold contempt and only stomped out the school gates without any shift in her expression. The only change in her was the icy aura sizzling off her as she turned out of the school gate, suppressing her lust to smash the new girl's head between the ground and her feet.
Dec 8, 2014 2:17 AM

Mar 2014
Mio looked at Ren "are you ok Ren-san?" She sit in masaru's place "i dont like that girl too she is too rude" she looked at door "but ren-san clam down.. if you fight her sempai would stoped you.."

Shiki looked at ren and smiled as he walk close to Mio and pet her head "stop your jealosy.. if boss get annoy by your feelings he will dump you" as he looked at Ren "are you angry at her because she is as rude as you?" He smirked "but you are my taste girl so dont worry i will not fell for her"
Dec 8, 2014 2:26 AM

Nov 2013
Ren stopped in her tracks as Mio spoke out to her. She was still massively annoyed at the previous events, but turned back and leaned against the door frame as she regarded her and Shiki.

"I'm fine and I won't do anything to her or else Masaru will get all pissy," said Ren, too worked up to start up nicknaming. "And I'd calm down, but Mr. Smooth over here is making it strangely difficult."

She glared at Shiki. "I'm not worrying, so go ahead and help yourself to Madam Brawn."
Dec 8, 2014 2:48 AM

Mar 2014
Shiki looked at ren and smiled "see Mio.. she lves me so mych.. she is even jealose of a girl like that
Dec 8, 2014 3:07 AM

Nov 2013
Ren sighed, suddenly feeling too tired to deal with the last idiot standing. "Seems whatever I say won't sway you, so think as you like. Well I'll be leaving now to calm down, as Mio told me to," she said, waving at her and then leaving without a backwards glance.
Dec 8, 2014 3:46 AM

Mar 2014
Shiki looked at ren and smirke "well lets go together ren-chan" he run after her
Dec 8, 2014 3:54 AM

Nov 2013
"No," said Ren angrily and slammed the door in his face. She walked hurriedly out of the school, disregarding the fact that school was still in session and hoped he wasn't following her.

(lol I'm posting at the streets next)
Dec 8, 2014 3:58 AM

Nov 2010
"Having it nice and easy, aren't they? They have so much free time that they are even up to bully a fresh nobody like me." She shrugged with a forced laugh. That fact that she's technically already in a bloody chaos without even trying was barely even funny to her. "I wonder if they were part of them..." She mumbled to herself as a loud spoken thought, immediately shaking it off that very same moment. They could be anyone, this city is full of thugs after all. "You know, I am grateful and all for so far but you don't have to walk me through the whole way to the infirmary though. This school is bit big, but it's not even close to a maze."
Dec 8, 2014 12:32 PM

Dec 2011
Masaru sighed at that. "That isn't exactly it. Everyone's just high strung right now... ergo, pissy. In fact... their declaration of war was one of our close friends. Kind of a ditzy girl and I hardly even consider her one of the gang, but that didn't stop them. So... yeah. Everyone's already pissed. They aren't the kind of people to pick on random students, so don't take it personally or think too low of'em, alright?" He corrected as he rubbed his head. "Well, we're close enough that I could give you directions, I guess. I figured you might want help with yer... erm... finger... Though you seem like the kind of person that's gone through this kind of thing before." He told her before folding his arms and releasing an annoyed sigh. "I wanted to at least get close enough because I know how annoying it is finding where to go in a new school... and here you not only have to search, but deal with dumbasses."
Dec 9, 2014 4:47 AM

Nov 2010
Chouki cracked a quick smile that disappeared as fast as it appeared and let a put a light humph. "High strung huh? Trust me, in my case, people are always furious at me....And I don't blame them" She said the last part while scratching her head and kept her tone at it too. Her demeanor overall could almost be called shy. "You know what, changed my mind. Maybe I would need your help with this poor little fella here after all." She said and pointed at her finger, deliberately changing the subject.
Dec 9, 2014 11:49 AM

Dec 2011
Masaru as well let a small smile grace his expression for a few moments, followed by a light chuckle. "I don't suppose half of those people get pissed cause of your hair too?" He questioned, pointing to his odd hair color. "And no, I don't dye it... and don't call me carrot top." He gave his usual warning to any noobies he met.

Chuckling once again, yet this time at her changing the subject, he slid open the door to the infirmary. "Well, good thing we're already here." He commented as he stepped inside, immediately heading for cabinets. "How badly does it hurt?" He inquired, opening the cabinet drawers and rumaging through them, probably for some form of painkiller.
Dec 9, 2014 4:43 PM

Nov 2010
"Yeah yeah, I will call you whatever you want as long as you stay on the safe side of names too." She said and ruffled her own hair as she grumbled. She remembered how she didn't have easy with her hair color too. When they finally went in the infirmary she sat down on one of the beds and squinted her eyes looking at her finger "Well... At least it doesn't look like I will have to amputate it, but since I feel this strange mix of stinging numbness with occasional pain I think I do need that painkiller."
Dec 10, 2014 6:27 AM

Dec 2011
Pulling out a bottle of painkillers, he quickly looked at the contents before heading over to Chouki and handing the bottle to her. "Alright. Take two of these. As for your finger... Well, we can snap it back into place or... yeah, that's all I got. " He commented, though it was hard to tell if he was joking with her or not. Often things he said could be mistaken as serious when they were not.
Dec 11, 2014 3:58 AM

Nov 2010
She seriously considered 'snapping it back into place' as she closely observed her finger and swallowed the bills. "Although I did have both broken and dislocated bones before I can't really tell which case this one is, so I am gonna leave it up to the doc later." She said and sighed. The stinging was getting awkward to her, a moment it hurts like hell and a moment she almost feels like her finger is not even attached anymore, which actually made her anxious enough to glance down on her hand every now and then to check if she didn't drop any of her precious five yet.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (11) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 »

More topics from this board

» -Majisuka Gakuen- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

861 by Zyphkin »»
Feb 25, 2016 5:14 PM

» The City Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

220 by LoveandHate91 »»
Jan 15, 2015 9:32 PM

Sticky: » Red Claws base ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LoveandHate91 - Dec 2, 2014

323 by SleeplessVampire »»
Jan 8, 2015 10:13 PM

» -Suzuran High School- (hang out place) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Setsu_Ka - Nov 11, 2014

613 by shadowz1995 »»
Dec 30, 2014 9:43 PM

» Zanes house ( 1 2 )

LoveandHate91 - Nov 30, 2014

89 by LoveandHate91 »»
Dec 29, 2014 11:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.