Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 30, 2015 2:00 AM

May 2015
Can't find a book your looking for? I doubt it.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 31, 2015 1:34 PM

May 2014
It was quite quiet in the library, the books were neatly put in their places, talking about the world, and ofcourse about the legends of old.
far away in the back, hidden in the dust, a book started to move a bit, slowly coming forward as it started giving off a blueish glow, after which it fell on the ground, where it remained, the glow still surrounding it.
the title?
Farron
Jun 1, 2015 8:44 AM

May 2015
Robin, Itami and Mio

The trio entered, Alice shouldn't be too far behind.

"Hmmmm... I still don't know what a Farron is!" Robin exclaimed.

Itami added, "And how do you suggest we find a single book in a library this big?"

"We'll find it. There's a reason they need us to find it, so we will" Mio said optimistically.

They started looking in no particular direction.
Jun 1, 2015 8:45 AM

Jul 2013
(Gimme a sec to get Alice up haha she's lazy xD)
Jun 1, 2015 8:49 AM

Jul 2013
Waking in she found it and was amazed at how big it was. This was paradise.
She didn't notice the others also being there as she walked over to the nearest bookshel and started trailing her hands across the spines of the books
Jun 1, 2015 8:53 AM

May 2015
(Do you want me to post again razor? Or do you want to add anything?)
Jun 1, 2015 8:54 AM

May 2014
(Like what? xD Its a book xD I cant just casually walk around after all xD. ps. giant library, book still in the far back, the forgotten area, covered in dust, good luck finding it~ xD)
Jun 1, 2015 9:00 AM

Jul 2013
(I'm getting this weird vibe you're enjoying the semi-wild goose chase xD)
Jun 1, 2015 9:01 AM

May 2014
(Ofcourse I'm enjoying this xD that's why it's set-up :3 and not thought out in the slightest, I'll seriously be making things up as I go on xD
Jun 1, 2015 9:03 AM

May 2015
(I thought so, just wondering xD)

Robin

He noticed Alice, and walked over. He planted his hands on her shoulder and leaned in towards her left ear from behind.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, at a much, much louder volume than one allows in a library.

He backed off and laughed, hoping he'd scared her. He then continued, "You can help us! Look for a book called 'Farron'"

While his command might have been strange and untimely, it was exactly what they were doing. That's the only clue they had in this puzzle, after all.
Jun 1, 2015 9:04 AM

Jul 2013
(I personally think Spontaneous is always way more fun than having it planned out step by step, so I suppose we both supposedly agree that our supposed suppositions are supposedly the same :'D)
Jun 1, 2015 9:06 AM

May 2015
(Sorry my replies might be slow, I'm on a tablet and I am highly engrossed this TV series I'm watching)
Jun 1, 2015 9:08 AM

Jul 2013
Alice jumped forward anew for the second time today "SHH" she shushed him glaring yet a small smile was playing at her lips. After all, he was Robin Hood, that behavior was to be expected. "Farron? Like Egyptian?" She asked curiously
Jun 1, 2015 9:10 AM

Jul 2013
(No prob haha)
Jun 1, 2015 9:17 AM

May 2015
"No, like a book. There's nothing Egyptian about it..." He repeated, somewhat confused at what she was saying. He had heard of Egypt, but Egyptian names? Travel and knowledge of such sort was scarce at his time upon the planet.

"Anyway, we have no idea where it is, we just need to find it!"

Itami came up behind them, "We have looked upon the first corridors, but the book is not there. The older books tend to be towards the back, so if your saying the name is Egyptian?" It was easy to see where he was going with this.

Mio had already started advancing down the library.
Jun 1, 2015 9:26 AM

Jul 2013
Alice didn't meet Itami's eyes, was he still mad from her rejection? " 'Farron' sounds like 'Faraón' in Spanish, which is what people would call the Egyptian king, in English I think its called 'Farrow' (Is that how you spell it?), then again it probably has nothing to do with each other"

She looked at Robin waiting for him to lead the way.
Jun 1, 2015 9:34 AM

May 2015
(Pharaoh, quite similar though :P)

"Well, we'll go over to Mio, she's towards the back." Robin said, following her.

Upon reaching the backwards portion of the room, they started searching again.
Jun 1, 2015 9:39 AM

Jul 2013
(I was too lazy to google it *Sweat drop*)

"Think its in alphabetical order?" She asked once they had gotten to the back. Looking up she saw how tall the bookshelves actually were. slightly to her right there was a ladder. "I'll start from the top" She said while starting to climb up it.

Alice had always wanted to climb up one of these ladders since she could remember, probably since she saw Belle do it. This staircase could move along the shelves as well? Wow that would be fun if it did!
Jun 1, 2015 9:40 AM

Feb 2015
(What do I do now? xD)
Jun 1, 2015 9:42 AM

Jul 2013
(look for the book! Milo's been autopiloted to the back as well)
Jun 1, 2015 9:55 AM

May 2015
(Any of you can find it, I'm not too bothered who xD)

Robin and Itami continued to search, although they weren't making much progress.

"Ahhh, why the hell is this place so big?!" Robin started moaning.

As for Itami, he wasn't moaning, just staying quiet and calm as was his usual demeanour. "Shut up. We can find it quicker without you moaning"
Jun 1, 2015 10:02 AM

Jul 2013
(we can't really do anything until Razor comes online though? Once we've found it I mean?)

Alice continued searching the top shelves each time climbing up another rung. "So many books!" She said, bliss dripping from her voice as she read each cover making a mental note to come back to the library as soon as possible.

Suddenly she stopped. She had found the book.

Reaching out she gasped as she opened the pages and blew of the dust.

The book she had been looking for was right here, well one of the several books she was looking for. This books name was 'Legends of Legendary Heroes' a promising and informative read. Yet she didn't exactly know what to do with it since climbing up or down the ladder while holding it seemed pretty dangerous. Especially with her hand-eye coordination.
Jun 1, 2015 10:20 AM

May 2015
(Well, I guess we can wait for both of them to get back on)

A mindless squabble began between Robin and Itami after he accused him of moaning. Nothing serious, more trivial than anything. It was the type of argument siblings or best friends would get into. They were far from either at the moment, but their personalities were the perfect ingredients to make such a debate happen.

"Moaning? I don't moan. Your being ridiculous. Almost as ridiculous as your mask and robes... Lord Itami"

"Your pushing your look, Robin. Does that cut on your head still hurt? Or did Alice and Mio kiss it better for you?"

They were both pushing at each others weak points, but they wouldn't start anything serious. In fact, harmless teasing would have been a better way to put it. Either way, it eventually fizzled out into nothing.
Jun 1, 2015 10:22 AM

May 2014
(Pffft, I'm on alright~ xD)
Jun 1, 2015 10:27 AM

Jul 2013
Their squabbles registered in the back of her minds yet she wasn't really paying attention since she was flicking through the book she had in her hands.

Yet she stopped skimming as soon as she heard the Alice and Mio kissing part. Rolling her eyes and going back to her book with a huff she tried to refocus on the hero she was reading about. 'just because Disney's version of him was my hero when I was younger that doesn't mean I would 'kiss him better' ' she deadpanned mentally to herself while closing the book with a sharp thud as she slipped the book under her arm and carried on walking up the ladder somehow without miraculously slipping.
Jun 1, 2015 10:46 AM

May 2015
Robin

He sat down on a seat sharply, before watching Alice shut the book shut.

I wonder what's wrong with her..

He then exclaimed, "Ugh, let's just give in! It's hopeless!"

It was in that moment he noticed something. Down the corridor Alice was on, there was something dusty in the corner, below an antique table. It wasn't that which caught his eye though. It was the bluish glow it was giving off.

"The hell is that?" He asked openly, pointing towards what was a book.

A book labelled 'Farron'.
Jun 1, 2015 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
Alice looked towards Robin, he looked so teeny from where she was, "Hey, Robin, whats what?" She asked curiously while she carried on reading the titles of the books.
Jun 1, 2015 10:58 AM

May 2015
"Over there!" He said, pointing to what he was looking at. He himself didn't know as of yet, but it sure seemed strange.
Jun 1, 2015 11:01 AM

Feb 2015
She was looking for the book but couldn't find it.
After Robin found the book she went near him to see it.
Jun 1, 2015 11:03 AM

Jul 2013
Seeing Mio walk over to him Alice slid down the ladder and landed with a heavy thud having crouched to try and absorb as much impact possible like she had seen in movies. Walking over and looking over Robin's shoulder she waited eagerly for robin to open the book while her one was still under her arm
Jun 1, 2015 11:10 AM

May 2015
Robin

The book was in front of him, but he wouldn't touch it. No way. "It's glowing... There's no way I'm touching it, that's a sign! Books with no glow are safe... This one? No no no" he told them, backing off from it.

They were free to open it, as was Itami, but he wasn't going to.

(Cue razor? XD)
Jun 1, 2015 11:15 AM

Jul 2013
"Chicken" Alice smirked as she reached out, the tip of her index finger only just grazing the cover of the dust-covered-glowing book..
Jun 1, 2015 11:17 AM

May 2014
(Awww, was trying to see if you would xD wouldve been safe you know :3)

The book gained a big glow for a moment, before returning to its original slight glow. The book opened by itself, the pages seemed like they would crumble if you'd touch them, the letters on the page barely readable, but upon looking closely, the first page was showing just the words"
"for Yuusha Farron

thank you, for allowing Humanity to live on the surface"

After laying like this for a moment, the book started flipping some page, slowly allowing them to read parts of her story, as unfortunately, most letters had become unreadable, making you only able to guess what it said. The main story became clear though (Basically, read the bio, thats what you get to read xD). the book came to it's last page, where a piece of paper, looking quite new compared to the rest of the book, was laying on the pages, some sort of runes written on it
Jun 1, 2015 11:23 AM

Jul 2013
When the book started glowing Alice pulled her hand back in seconds yet was soon enchanted by it while the pages were pacing of it trying to read the unreadable words.
"Can you read the runes? Or is it even older than your time?" She asked Robin taken aback as she watched the book unravel its tragic story.
Jun 1, 2015 11:25 AM

May 2015
Robin

"How old do you think I am?!" He asked, obviously not impressed.

"We can translate them though, can't we?" He asked her, laughing off her previous question.
Jun 1, 2015 11:34 AM

Jul 2013
"Well.." alice placed her the back of her index finger on her lips thinking, "If memory serves right I think you died around 120B, so I would say you would be the oldest man ever to live by centuries on Earth... You would probably place an unbeatable record in the Guinness World Record Book, of course judging that no other Hero presented themselves..." She answered his first question.

"as for the latter we have to actually read it to see.." she reached out and tentatively went to pick the piece of paper up gingerly as if it would crumble at the first touch, which as a matter of fact from judging how old the book seemed -it was a big possibility
Jun 1, 2015 11:44 AM

May 2014
The runes on the paper started glowing a bright blue for a moment, before completely disappearing, runes and all, just showing an empty paper. The book floated up as well, display another, hidden page as it flipped once more, now showing an image

A text appeared on the paper "Heroes, I need you help. I can't give you my name, but I still ask this of you. go find Yuusha Farron, the first hero to appear before mankind, saving them from their lives underground, forgotten by all, only her last name carried on to new heroes. do you accept?"
Jun 1, 2015 11:47 AM

May 2015
Robin

"No, I'm not that old!" He said, shaking his head and smirking. "Anyway, I have no idea what to do with this, so it's on you..." He said leaning over her shoulder and curiously peeking at what she was doing.

Only then he noticed what the new paper said, and he examined it with the upmost amount of excitement.
Jun 1, 2015 11:57 AM

Jul 2013
Alice quirked an eyebrow in disbelief at his age. "I guess the answer is obvious isn't it?" She turned to look at him while standing up and dusting her skirt off. "Do we accept?"
Jun 1, 2015 12:11 PM

May 2015
Robin

"Of course we do! But what do we do from here?" He asked Alice.
Jun 1, 2015 12:14 PM

May 2014
The text on the paper changed "Good, as you have accepted your quest, I will stay with you to guide you" The paper suddenly flew up, and onto the book, which was still floating. the text now on the second to last page gained a new text "Go to the cave entrance hidden in the Juniper forest"
Jun 1, 2015 12:18 PM

Jul 2013
"Juniper forest..? Any idea?" Alice asked making sure she had her book and looked at the floating one she wondered if she would have to carry it as well
Jun 1, 2015 12:30 PM

May 2015
"Yeah, I saw it mentioned on the notice board somewhere..." He said to her, with a smirk appearing on his face.

"Sounds like an adventure!" He exclaimed, grabbing the book and keeping it carefully close to him. He didn't want the Alice to carry everything after all. "Well, should we go?" He asked everyone.
Jun 1, 2015 12:30 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"Well... That seems interesting."

(WOAH no time today at all ;w;)
Jun 1, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
alice nodded slightly nervous for some obvious reason, was that adrenaline she was feeling? Weird, this was the second time she was actually feeling it. "You two lead the way?"
Jun 1, 2015 12:33 PM

Jul 2013
(Think we'll be able to make this as fast as the one with the hydra?)
Jun 1, 2015 12:34 PM

Feb 2015
Mio Uchibyashi
"I will lead the way, I should be doing it anyway."
she smiled
Jun 1, 2015 12:35 PM

May 2014
(haha, do you think I'd let you have a quick lil adventure? -laughs evily- )
Jun 1, 2015 12:36 PM

Feb 2015
(Raze pliis q_q xD)
Jun 1, 2015 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
(meh, wouldn't be bad since I think I'm gonna have to go to bed soon, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it xD, I meant with out posts though, during the battle it got hard to keep up xD)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [City of Yatomi] General Hospital ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Navyy - Jun 7, 2015

205 by hlanden »»
Nov 19, 2015 2:50 PM

» [Guardians Academy] Archery Club ( 1 2 )

Navyy - May 30, 2015

62 by link102 »»
Jul 14, 2015 5:54 PM

Sticky: » Student Character Creation ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

124 by chocodette »»
Jun 30, 2015 8:29 AM

» [Guardians Academy] House of Hearts ( 1 2 3 )

Navyy - Jun 7, 2015

118 by link102 »»
Jun 28, 2015 9:30 PM

» [Island] Azure Cave (Off limits) ( 1 2 3 4 )

Navyy - May 29, 2015

198 by Ultea »»
Jun 25, 2015 11:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.