S.S:*flyes over to group 2* need help?''

Q-1: ''roger!''
May 18, 2009 2:44 PM

Mar 2009
one of the group 2 people: yeah we do need help and Kagome, how many are there

Kagome: there is about 30 of them
May 19, 2009 4:54 AM

May 2008
S.S. :okay, here we go!! '' she said and fired the lacer around her on the britannian pplz*
May 19, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: *in mind* as long as no one gets hurt
May 19, 2009 8:46 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: *in mind* as long as no one
May 19, 2009 8:51 AM

May 2008
S.S: C'on you guys, nothing to be afraid of!!
May 19, 2009 9:12 AM

Mar 2009
amane be hinde u
May 19, 2009 9:17 AM

May 2008
amane: what? '' *she say and turns around and turns on the invicible barrier*
May 19, 2009 11:52 AM

Jul 2008
*exploding kunai*

Tylia: You shall not escape!!
May 19, 2009 12:44 PM

Mar 2009
kagome sees some of the knightmares backing away*

kagoem: some of the knightmares are retreating
May 20, 2009 3:35 AM

Mar 2008
"...!!" Fubuki said nothing, but just had an even fiercer look in his blood filled eyes as Tylia attacked Amane. The Azalea moved through space, appearing in front of the kunai. The kunai hit the barrier Fubuki set up before it did to Amane.

Level 0 frame...50% damage, cannot take anymore damage, have to finish this quick!

"Face to face...do not run..." Fubuki said to Tylia

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 20, 2009 8:51 AM

Mar 2009
kagome: amane are u ok
May 20, 2009 12:53 PM

Jul 2008
Tylia: Didn't plan on it!
*Knightmare draws sword*
*in mind: Looks like Kuro can't take much more...good luck black knights*
*attacks Fubuki*
May 20, 2009 3:15 PM

Mar 2009
kagome: ss whats going on with amane
May 20, 2009 5:00 PM

Mar 2008
".........." Fubuki did not say anything as he easily controlled his knightmare to avoid Tylia's attack. The whtie Azalea drew its claws and attacked from the front, but just when Fubuki see a slight movement of Tylia, the same Azalea in front also attacked from behind, just like Tylia was fighting against two foes.

"I repeat, the battlefield is not the place for a princess to play tag..." Fubuki warned cold and merciless.

All is going according to plan, now just have to capture her...

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 20, 2009 9:22 PM

Oct 2008
*fighting enemy Knightmare frames*

I hope this piece of scrap metal can last a few more hits. Considering that our enemies have invested billion of dollars into eliminating us, I assume their military might is several hundred times ours.

*pulls out a beam saber*

Luckily, I managed to equip this weak Knightmare frame with a beam saber but that doesn't mean I can win against so many hundred Knightmare frames over there..

*blasts head vulcan*

No way.. It barely scratched their Knightmares..

*open fire with custom hand gun*
*the bullets strike some critical hits on the enemy Knightmares*

There is definitely too many of them lurking around. With so little ammo left, I doubt I will survive any longer. Just this special beam saber I got isn't going to do much of a trick.

Since I am most likely going to die in this battle, as a knight of the battlefield, I should at least to take a few enemies with me, hopefully this will lower the toll on my dear comrades.

*finally took out an ordinary beam saber*
*charges at the enemy Knightmares*

Face my wrath, die!!!

*My Gekka managed to slashed the head off the enemy Knightmare but barely did I managed to avoid the cockpit of the enemy Knightmare..*

Not sure if I am doing the right thing.. They are enemies, why am I not aiming to take their lives. Perhaps, my kindness is what brings me to my demise one day..

*charges at the remaining Knightmares
*slashes off an arm of the Knightmare, disabling the enemy from using his machine gun*
*stabs right at another enemy Knightmare, forcing the pilot to eject from his cockpit*

~The battle continues...~
May 21, 2009 2:35 AM

May 2008
S.S:'' amane is just fine..'' *she answered stressed and slayed down the britannian knightmares in front of her*
May 21, 2009 8:45 AM

Mar 2009
good that she is okay
May 21, 2009 4:02 PM

Jul 2008
Tylia: *an unknown energy surges from the knightmare*
Activate limit break....break ALL limitors
*parts of the knightmares armor fly off and it starts glowing with a white hue*
Let's see you win now!
*dual-wielding the swords*
May 21, 2009 11:16 PM

Mar 2008
Fubuki was not shocked, nor did he panic, he calmly moved his knightmare swiftly in between the two swoards Tylia was swining around, at the same time the one behind her also charged. Without the heavy armor before, it was fast, faster than any knightmares ever created, as it was not moving through thrusters, the Azalea had a gravity field on the unit where it allowed the unit to move at extremely high speed, no friction as well.

Limiter removal's time limit exists, it is just a matter of time before her unit runs out and dies. Even if it does not, some simple limiters like this is useless...but just in case...

"D.D., prepare C4 weapon, deploy at point D1." Fubuki commanded as the Corvette Eucharis started to move over where Fubuki was fighting. The huge ship's shadow darkened the ground.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 22, 2009 9:01 AM

Mar 2009
What?! Fubuki, are u that sericous about that weapon
May 22, 2009 11:16 AM

May 2008
S.S: ''let him do it.'' *she said and fyred off on the britannian*
May 22, 2009 12:09 PM

Mar 2009
okay okay get ready Fubuki
May 22, 2009 2:22 PM

Mar 2008
"Not really a secret weapon just something that would work well against a crazy princess on rampage..." Fubuki replied over the radio

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 22, 2009 5:01 PM

Jul 2008
Tylia: I AM NOT CRAZY!!
*knightmare speeds up and is becoming an overwhelming opponent*

Limit break is reaching maximum threshold...power levels deteriorating...reccomended course of action: eject so you can fight another day

Tylia: I refuse!
(note: the italiced part is her knightmares main computer speaking to her)
May 23, 2009 12:43 AM

Mar 2008
"Panicing? Angry? Either way youve lost your calmness, and will lose your way of correct judgment. The one losing this is determined to lose...D.D.!" Fubuki opened the radio channel to D.D.'s Corvette Eucharis as it dropped a chain-like weapon with a sharp end like a spear. The Azalea grabbed hold of it.

"Do you believe in an absolute truth...? Just like under the Britannian's mask of generosity, they have no truth and justice, and so does this world has no truth under Britannia's corrupt conquest. And I hope you believe in the theory of an eye for an eye, I will show you, what are lies and doubts. Because the enemies you see...does not exist..." Fubuki declared victory as the two Azaleas Tylia has been fighting were both not real, neither one was a holographic vision. It was merely a fake created in her Knightmare's screen by the Azalea's hyper jammer. The real white knightmare appeared behind Tylia, threw the chain with the spear end. It rammed through the armors of the enemy's Knightmare as a red wave of light passed through the chain. The system in Tylia's knightmare began to fry, due to Radient Wave Surger.

"You became a part of the rounds because you are a royal, you can do anything you want. Thats why you have become arrogant and came out without any real training. I admit that you are a very talented pilot, as well as that Knightmare's abilities are stunning. However the vital point is you have lost your calmness and you are inexperienced. I have warned you once, and twice, and now let me tell you what your movements seem to me. It is indeed fast and for ordinary opponents, it will be basically impossible to hit, but to me this is just like catching a kid...your head will be tributed to her..." he explained as the wave continued to destroy the internal mechanisms of the foe.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 23, 2009 1:59 PM

Mar 2009
*in mind* sorry princess
May 23, 2009 2:05 PM

May 2008
amane: ''those damn britannian gets as they desurvs~''
May 24, 2009 4:17 PM

Jul 2008
Tylia: *managed to eject, but is unconcious and her knightmare explodes*
May 24, 2009 4:58 PM

Mar 2008
"...capture objective failed, anyway..." Fubuki took a cold glare at the pieces of Tylia's knightmare, his bloody eyes filled with suspicion.

...!! The cockpit isnt there...was it completely destroyed? Not possible, her movements was above my calculations, but after the jammer was active, her movement slowed down. The simplest explanation is the AI in the knightmare stopped functioning externally. This means that AI must have ejected her before explosion... Fubuki thought as the hatch opened, he jumped down from the Azalea which can no longer take on any more damage. He walked over to a destroyed fountain wtih water pouring out and washed the blood off his face and eyes. The geass symbol did not dissapear however. He found a shop in the city, of course nobody was inside, and took a pair of sunglasses.

"D.D., retrieve Haruka and her Gekka, put the Azalea into repair and adjust level 1 armor." He commanded as he walked towards Haruka's Gekka, that could no longer function.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 25, 2009 5:49 PM

Jul 2008
Tylia: *cockpit crashlanded somewhere in the city*
May 26, 2009 8:44 AM

Mar 2009
group 2 make sure that the nightmares are destroyed
May 26, 2009 1:58 PM

Jul 2008
Tylia: *crashed into a friggin' building here -_-*
May 26, 2009 4:24 PM

Feb 2009
Haruka, who had remained inside her incapacitated Gekka since being taken out of action, was now anxious as she saw the image of what appeared to be Fubuki walking towards her. Even though her mainscreen camera had been almost totally destroyed in the fight, a small corner that was left allowed her to see it was defiantly him. She breathed in a long awaited sigh of relief, as this was likely a sign that the battle was over.

She opened the hatch of her Gekka and sat atop the knightmare frame. Even though she was quite a distance above him, Haruka flashed a smile at Fubuki.

“So did we win?” her voice sounded somewhat amused yet embarrassed. The fact that she had been taken out of the battle so quickly bothered her.

She paused slightly after his answer, taking in the sight of him. Even from far away she noticed something was different. “And what about you..are you ok?” she asked as she spotted the blood upon his hands.
May 26, 2009 4:59 PM

Mar 2008
Fubuki looked around to see the city badly destroyed but still somehow intact, then he looked at the corpse of much knightmares that the Black knights destroyed then back at Haruka.

"Not much they can do now...so yes, this is our victory..." he replied and then looked at his hand, the blood started to flow out of his black leather gloves, as he forcefully removed a shard of the sunglasses he crushed, then ripped part of his black cloak off and wrapped it around to stop the bleeding.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 27, 2009 9:03 AM

Mar 2009
*looks at the city*
May 27, 2009 4:11 PM

Feb 2009
“Hmm...that's good. ” Haruka muttered quietly, her eyes darted away from him as she turned her head, pretending to look at something in the distance. The sight of the newly flowing blood on Fubuki's hand caused her to grimace involuntary, and she tried to make it look as though it hadn't bothered her. Even though killing Britannian's was apart of her life, Haruka still felt abit uneasy whenever she caught the sight of blood.

As he finished wrapping the cloth around his wound, Harukafound herself able to look at Fubuki again. “So..what now?” she asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. A warm breeze had began drifting off the remains of the destroyed city.
May 27, 2009 4:54 PM

Mar 2008
"The remains the sweeper will clear out, also research members will come as we have obtained information on the enemy's technology. However there is nothing we need to do now..." Fubuki replied.

The Corvertte Eucharis landed as D.D. walked out, some knightmares came and moved Haruka's Gekka and the Azalea into the ship, as Fubuki walked over. He ran his hands through her cheek and across her lips, the blood smeered across D.D.'s lips she licked it.

"Well done...retreat route is clear, lets move back..." he whispered as D.D. nodded.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 28, 2009 4:20 AM

Feb 2009
"Oh, sorry" Feeling intrusive, Haruka walked past Fubuki and D.D to give them privacy as they reconciled with each other. The forwardness of their relationship never ceased to surprise her.

At this point, the damaged knightmares had been loaded onto the Corvertte Eucharis, which stood awaiting its next objective. Placing a hand on the ship, Haruka traced the frame with her index finger, the hard metal cool beneath her hand. She smiled, the view of disabled enemy knightmares brought her a rush of excitement again.
May 28, 2009 5:32 AM

Mar 2008
D.D. walked back into the ships control room as a trail of aroma followed, much of the male soldiers of the Black knights eyed her as she walked away. Fubuki then moved behind Haruka.

"Well done to you too, we have collected enough battle data for your custom Gekka. We will make adjustments to it as we return, also the spear currently armed will be replaced with a two ended spear, its a new technology of our organization. As you have seen, the Azalea's C4 equipment performed outstandingly. Therefore to much extent this battle was a test for new technology. The barrier technology and the Corvette Eucharis was also effective against the opponent. Your knightmare has been officially codenamed the Yatenkou, it means the Night Sky's Light, and it would be painted red to distinguish between the blue Gekkas." Fubuki explained as he put his hand on Haruka's shoulder.

"After return, have a rest and come to the briefing room..." he whispered from behind.

心に宿る魂の声が聞こえる...
May 28, 2009 8:43 AM

Mar 2009
everyone did good
May 28, 2009 1:00 PM

May 2008
amane: ''well done peeps!!'' *she said when she cam into the room with S.S.*
May 29, 2009 8:54 AM

May 2008
( mission closed )
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» wants a job?

cha-chan - Apr 16, 2009

3 by xharuhixchanx »»
Aug 5, 2009 8:02 PM

» The Black Knights HeadQuarter ( 1 2 3 4 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

161 by Kagome_620 »»
Jul 15, 2009 8:47 AM

» Mission 2/Nomination Ceremony

StarlightSunrise - Jun 20, 2009

32 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 30, 2009 12:43 AM

» britannian headquarter ( 1 2 3 )

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

116 by StarlightSunrise »»
Jun 18, 2009 12:32 AM

» in tokyo

cha-chan - Apr 17, 2009

16 by Kagome_620 »»
Jun 2, 2009 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.