Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Dec 7, 2008 12:30 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Once Again Thought About What this Guy Said, His Name Being Of Yuki. " I See.People Can Never Really See The Difference From Such A Thing Because They Never Put Themselves In The One Persons Positition. I See, Such As One Will Compare Themselves To A Preschool Child In Order To Make Them Feel As If They Are Intelligent. It's A Total Different Concept Though, Just An Example. And Beauty Is Something That Many Think They Can See From The Eyes, I Only Spoke Of This From Their Point Of Veiw, Not Mine. " Slightly There Was A Pause And Then Takashi Began To Reply To The Last Of What Yuki Had Spoken Of "So, I Surprize You And You Interest Me. Quite Nice, Actually. You See, I Can't Cowar In Fear Till I See What it Is That I Push Upon, This Death, This Satan. And So After Finding Out What I Wanted To Know So Curiously Asking You These Questions I Will Then Realize That I Shouldn't Have Bothered. I Will Then Regret, Or Am I Seeing This From Another Veiw?" Takashi Asked.

Yuki listened to the stranger carry on.This stranger never gave up did he... like im so much of an interesting and social person!He thought to himself.He must think in things so intellectually,so well thought out.Obviously not your dim-witted regular school teen.To be able to grasp the consept of the socially ungracefull and technically depressed about the whole concept of life.It makes no sense at all.HOw this wierd stranger can just open a book the has been sealed and unopenable for most of its creation,as if it was brand new with new pages and all.Ofcourse if i convince this odd stranger that I am not to be tampered with then i will be all alone to draw my beauty.
"Your seeing this all from the correct veiw and trust me i am not to be tampered with.Im more screwed up than you think.So suite yourself but I told you not to tamper with me and you shall be the one to face the trouble."He said,focosing his attention back to his forest of 'Beauty'.
Dec 7, 2008 12:48 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki listened to the stranger carry on.This stranger never gave up did he... like im so much of an interesting and social person!He thought to himself.He must think in things so intellectually,so well thought out.Obviously not your dim-witted regular school teen.To be able to grasp the consept of the socially ungracefull and technically depressed about the whole concept of life.It makes no sense at all.HOw this wierd stranger can just open a book the has been sealed and unopenable for most of its creation,as if it was brand new with new pages and all.Ofcourse if i convince this odd stranger that I am not to be tampered with then i will be all alone to draw my beauty.
"Your seeing this all from the correct veiw and trust me i am not to be tampered with.Im more screwed up than you think.So suite yourself but I told you not to tamper with me and you shall be the one to face the trouble."He said,focosing his attention back to his forest of 'Beauty'.

Takashi Listened Carefully As He Said This And Watched him Turn Back To His Work Not Wanting Of Anymore Conversation. Takashi Couldn't Really Help Himself Though, This Person Was Completly Different Than Most, And Takashi Wanted To Know How He Had To Come Of This Way and Why.
" Seeing That I Forgot To Tell You My Name, I Shall Now. I'm Takashi. Takashi Sato. I Find It A Wonderful Opportunity To Have Been Able To Meet You As If Now.I Suppose For My Curiosity It'd Be A Pity If I Couldn't Face The Concenquences, Truefully, I'd Take The Chance To That Because You Interest Me Well." Spoke Takashi Not Knowing What Else To Add.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 12:57 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Listened Carefully As He Said This And Watched him Turn Back To His Work Not Wanting Of Anymore Conversation. Takashi Couldn't Really Help Himself Though, This Person Was Completly Different Than Most, And Takashi Wanted To Know How He Had To Come Of This Way and Why.
" Seeing That I Forgot To Tell You My Name, I Shall Now. I'm Takashi. Takashi Sato. I Find It A Wonderful Opportunity To Have Been Able To Meet You As If Now.I Suppose For My Curiosity It'd Be A Pity If I Couldn't Face The Concenquences, Truefully, I'd Take The Chance To That Because You Interest Me Well." Spoke Takashi Not Knowing What Else To Add.

Yuki looked up as the stranger continued to speak.His name is Takashi.This boy is weird,being so sociable to the unsociable.What does he find so interesting about me?He asked himself,placing his pencil next to his work.Stranger that keeps talking to Trouble ... Ha sounds like a cheesy romance novel.That is very funny!
"YOu really are trying aren't you... to be social with the socially challenged.. like i said before im not the one who has to pay for it,you will!"He said,returning to his artwork.THe bell rang releasing to next hour and Yuki stalked to art.Yay a class where they say express yourself but you cant EXPRESS yourself!He thought as he pouted about his unfinished forest of 'Beauty'.
Dec 7, 2008 1:11 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki looked up as the stranger continued to speak.His name is Takashi.This boy is weird,being so sociable to the unsociable.What does he find so interesting about me?He asked himself,placing his pencil next to his work.Stranger that keeps talking to Trouble ... Ha sounds like a cheesy romance novel.That is very funny!
"YOu really are trying aren't you... to be social with the socially challenged.. like i said before im not the one who has to pay for it,you will!"He said,returning to his artwork.THe bell rang releasing to next hour and Yuki stalked to art.Yay a class where they say express yourself but you cant EXPRESS yourself!He thought as he pouted about his unfinished forest of 'Beauty'.

Takashi Slowly Dragged On To His Next Class As Well, Literature. All During This He Took On Wondering About The Guy He Met Today During Lunch, He Was Different From Any Other. Many Of The Things He Said And They Wawy He Acted Still Reminded Takashi Of Himself. He Wondered How Someone Can Be So Like Him. Takashi Wanted To Know More About Him, Maybe They'd Find More Similarites. Or Possibly Inumerable Differences. For The Rest Of The Day Takashi Let His Mind Wander On The Topic. He Was Caught Offgaured Several Times By Teachers. Takashi Wasn't Even Able To Learn His Name.
Soon The Bell Rang Dismissing Everyone To Their Locker And Off To Their Comforts Of Their Homes. Takashi Gathered His Belongings And Walked Dazingly Home. When He Arrived There He Layed In Bed Starring At The Ceiling With Wonder.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 6:54 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Slowly Dragged On To His Next Class As Well, Literature. All During This He Took On Wondering About The Guy He Met Today During Lunch, He Was Different From Any Other. Many Of The Things He Said And They Wawy He Acted Still Reminded Takashi Of Himself. He Wondered How Someone Can Be So Like Him. Takashi Wanted To Know More About Him, Maybe They'd Find More Similarites. Or Possibly Inumerable Differences. For The Rest Of The Day Takashi Let His Mind Wander On The Topic. He Was Caught Offgaured Several Times By Teachers. Takashi Wasn't Even Able To Learn His Name.
Soon The Bell Rang Dismissing Everyone To Their Locker And Off To Their Comforts Of Their Homes. Takashi Gathered His Belongings And Walked Dazingly Home. When He Arrived There He Layed In Bed Starring At The Ceiling With Wonder.

Yuki was dazed all day,thinking of that lunch hour.Not a normal year for him after all.He seemed determined to get to something ... what...he didn't have a clue.Ofcourse teachers never called on him and students never talked to him.So he could pretty much stay dazed 100% of the time and no one would be able to tell the diffrence.Only diffrence is that he wouldn't be drawing his dead trees and his dead everything.THe day becoming hazy and everyone in a mental slumber it was as if no one were even alive.So finally the final bell rang,releasing the dazed students into their after school social lifes.He dissappeared into an alleyway,avoiding anyone to follow him.He entered a small street but loaded with people.He stalked to the apartment buildings,stalking into his house.There stood his 'Mother'.
"Hi Honey do you want any cookies or anything?"She whispered,holding a plate of cookies out.She was horrified by him.ALthough he did nothing wrong,this always confused him.He smiled wearily at his 'Mother' Taking hold of a cookie.
"Thank You"He said,kissing her on the cheek and walking off.She stood at the doorway,staring wide-eyed ate her 'Son' like he had never done that before.Well ofcourse not she sometimes lost all memory,how... no one ever found out.He closed his bedroom door,thinking of his 'mother' and his day.Such a weird first day.He threw himself onto his bed,eating his cookie.He closed his eyes and re-ran everything that happened that day.He replayed it slowly,soon dozing off into a deep slumber.
Dec 7, 2008 7:07 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki was dazed all day,thinking of that lunch hour.Not a normal year for him after all.He seemed determined to get to something ... what...he didn't have a clue.Ofcourse teachers never called on him and students never talked to him.So he could pretty much stay dazed 100% of the time and no one would be able to tell the diffrence.Only diffrence is that he wouldn't be drawing his dead trees and his dead everything.THe day becoming hazy and everyone in a mental slumber it was as if no one were even alive.So finally the final bell rang,releasing the dazed students into their after school social lifes.He dissappeared into an alleyway,avoiding anyone to follow him.He entered a small street but loaded with people.He stalked to the apartment buildings,stalking into his house.There stood his 'Mother'.
"Hi Honey do you want any cookies or anything?"She whispered,holding a plate of cookies out.She was horrified by him.ALthough he did nothing wrong,this always confused him.He smiled wearily at his 'Mother' Taking hold of a cookie.
"Thank You"He said,kissing her on the cheek and walking off.She stood at the doorway,staring wide-eyed ate her 'Son' like he had never done that before.Well ofcourse not she sometimes lost all memory,how... no one ever found out.He closed his bedroom door,thinking of his 'mother' and his day.Such a weird first day.He threw himself onto his bed,eating his cookie.He closed his eyes and re-ran everything that happened that day.He replayed it slowly,soon dozing off into a deep slumber.

(The Next Day At School) Takashi Wondered To Hs Locker For The Second Day In A Row To Get His Needed Items. Truefully, Allready He Could't Wait To Lunch, And It Wasn't Because He Was Hungry. He Daydreamed All Day During Classes, Time Seemed To Take Forever. And When He Began To Work On Writing His Story, He Lost All Conceintration. This Annoyed Takashi Very Much, There was Nothing To Do To Pass The Time, He Was Only Able To Think Of What Might Happen During Lunch. What If Yuki Wasn't Here Today? Takashi Hoped That He Wouldn't Have Been Absent, Because Then Takashi Would Have To Wonder Through The Whole Day Like This. And When Tommarrow Came He Would Have Done The Same Till He Was Able To See Yuki Agian.
Takashi Blankly Wondered What Yuki Had Thought Of Him, He Found This Interesting To Think About. So, He Dazed On All The Way Till The Bell Rang For Fourth Hour To Begin. Takashi Had Art This Hour, He Didn't Really Like To Draw In Classes Like This. He Loved To Draw On His Own Time, And Not For Anybody Else. Art Dragged By Just As Slowly As All Takashi's Other Classes Did.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 7:23 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

(The Next Day At School) Takashi Wondered To Hs Locker For The Second Day In A Row To Get His Needed Items. Truefully, Allready He Could't Wait To Lunch, And It Wasn't Because He Was Hungry. He Daydreamed All Day During Classes, Time Seemed To Take Forever. And When He Began To Work On Writing His Story, He Lost All Conceintration. This Annoyed Takashi Very Much, There was Nothing To Do To Pass The Time, He Was Only Able To Think Of What Might Happen During Lunch. What If Yuki Wasn't Here Today? Takashi Hoped That He Wouldn't Have Been Absent, Because Then Takashi Would Have To Wonder Through The Whole Day Like This. And When Tommarrow Came He Would Have Done The Same Till He Was Able To See Yuki Agian.
Takashi Blankly Wondered What Yuki Had Thought Of Him, He Found This Interesting To Think About. So, He Dazed On All The Way Till The Bell Rang For Fourth Hour To Begin. Takashi Had Art This Hour, He Didn't Really Like To Draw In Classes Like This. He Loved To Draw On His Own Time, And Not For Anybody Else. Art Dragged By Just As Slowly As All Takashi's Other Classes Did.

Yuki drug himself from bed just so he could pretend to learn this crap.Yuki hastily pulled his books from his locker,slamming the door shut.School was lke prison.They limited the fun and counted down a long time for your torture.Yuki mummbled to himself as he entered his first hour class,Algebra 2.Would today be like yesterday?Would that weird kid Takashi continue to talk to him?Or would everything go back to normal?He asked these questions to himself over and over again.It sounded like a secret obsession.But really it was just not normal for Yuki to have a person to talk to.THis kind of made him happy,to have someone intellectual to share his thoughts with.To many others his thoughts and ideas were stupid and depressing.Well he wasnt crazy.When he cleared his mind and went back to the class,everyone was leaving.He jumped from his chair and darted through the door.He skidded down the hall and straight into his 2nd class...Literature.After that incident the day sped by,running towards lunch hour.That 10th grader really has affect.

Before the blink of an eye it went from 2nd hour to fourth hour.HOme Ec. Was boring but ofcourse he took it to help his 'Mother'.All they were doing was talking about how to babysit a child on and on.Home Ec. was the most boring classes ever invented ... but easiest to pass.Yuki opened his notebook,doodling down a few dead cats and a few dead,black roses,Adding it all to his forest.The teachers voice soon became a soft,distant Coo as he settled into his little artistic world.Home Ed. then started to speed by at an amazing speed.
Dec 7, 2008 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki drug himself from bed just so he could pretend to learn this crap.Yuki hastily pulled his books from his locker,slamming the door shut.School was lke prison.They limited the fun and counted down a long time for your torture.Yuki mummbled to himself as he entered his first hour class,Algebra 2.Would today be like yesterday?Would that weird kid Takashi continue to talk to him?Or would everything go back to normal?He asked these questions to himself over and over again.It sounded like a secret obsession.But really it was just not normal for Yuki to have a person to talk to.THis kind of made him happy,to have someone intellectual to share his thoughts with.To many others his thoughts and ideas were stupid and depressing.Well he wasnt crazy.When he cleared his mind and went back to the class,everyone was leaving.He jumped from his chair and darted through the door.He skidded down the hall and straight into his 2nd class...Literature.After that incident the day sped by,running towards lunch hour.That 10th grader really has affect.

Before the blink of an eye it went from 2nd hour to fourth hour.HOme Ec. Was boring but ofcourse he took it to help his 'Mother'.All they were doing was talking about how to babysit a child on and on.Home Ec. was the most boring classes ever invented ... but easiest to pass.Yuki opened his notebook,doodling down a few dead cats and a few dead,black roses,Adding it all to his forest.The teachers voice soon became a soft,distant Coo as he settled into his little artistic world.Home Ed. then started to speed by at an amazing speed.

Takashi Was Still Lost In Thought Until His Teacher Said Something To Him Making Him Jump Allmost Out Of His Seat. The Teacher Was Going On And On About How He Should Not Be Spacing Out, Even During Art. A Second After The Bell Rung And Takashi Dashed Past The Teacher Not Wanting To Be Held Back And Lectured. Takashi Had More Important Things On His Mind Today. Takashi Quickly Stuffed Everything Into His Locker, And Made Sure To Take Out A Notebook And A Pencil Just In Case. Takashi Walked At A Fast Pace Down The Hallway Heading For The Lunchroom, He Didn't Want To Be Stopped For Running, That Would Drive Takashi Nuts, Expecially Today. Takashi Had To Learn More About Yuki, He Just Had Too.
Within Another Minute Takashi Turned The Corner Into The Lunchroom, Surprizingly The Table Was Empty. Has He Not Gotten Here Yet? Takashi Though. Or Is He Not Here Today? Either Way, Takashi Walked Back To The Table And Took A Seat. Once Agian He Opened His Notebook And Began To Think Of What To Write, He Was Still Unable To Conceintrate.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 7:46 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Was Still Lost In Thought Until His Teacher Said Something To Him Making Him Jump Allmost Out Of His Seat. The Teacher Was Going On And On About How He Should Not Be Spacing Out, Even During Art. A Second After The Bell Rung And Takashi Dashed Past The Teacher Not Wanting To Be Held Back And Lectured. Takashi Had More Important Things On His Mind Today. Takashi Quickly Stuffed Everything Into His Locker, And Made Sure To Take Out A Notebook And A Pencil Just In Case. Takashi Walked At A Fast Pace Down The Hallway Heading For The Lunchroom, He Didn't Want To Be Stopped For Running, That Would Drive Takashi Nuts, Expecially Today. Takashi Had To Learn More About Yuki, He Just Had Too.
Within Another Minute Takashi Turned The Corner Into The Lunchroom, Surprizingly The Table Was Empty. Has He Not Gotten Here Yet? Takashi Though. Or Is He Not Here Today? Either Way, Takashi Walked Back To The Table And Took A Seat. Once Agian He Opened His Notebook And Began To Think Of What To Write, He Was Still Unable To Conceintrate.

Yuki's Home Ec. techer rambled past the bell.Not even noticing that it rang,which angered everyone.They aloud their Home Ec. teacher to ramble for another minute before they all decided to just leave.Yuki grabbed his notebook and sprinted out of the door.As he neared the doors of the lunch room he slowed to a walk.He would look weirder if he jolted into the lunch room just to sit somewhere.He stepped into the room ,looking at the table he sat at yesterday.There sat Takashi,Staring right at the door.Yuki pretended an exasperated sigh and stalked to the table.He yanked the chair across from Takashi out and plopped into it.Takashi smiled warmly at him,softening Yuki up... just a little.Yuki grimaced and opened his notebook.He reached for his pencil when it slid to the floor.He bent over to reach it... and his shirt not being long lifted up just high enough to show his lower back.
Dec 7, 2008 7:58 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki's Home Ec. techer rambled past the bell.Not even noticing that it rang,which angered everyone.They aloud their Home Ec. teacher to ramble for another minute before they all decided to just leave.Yuki grabbed his notebook and sprinted out of the door.As he neared the doors of the lunch room he slowed to a walk.He would look weirder if he jolted into the lunch room just to sit somewhere.He stepped into the room ,looking at the table he sat at yesterday.There sat Takashi,Staring right at the door.Yuki pretended an exasperated sigh and stalked to the table.He yanked the chair across from Takashi out and plopped into it.Takashi smiled warmly at him,softening Yuki up... just a little.Yuki grimaced and opened his notebook.He reached for his pencil when it slid to the floor.He bent over to reach it... and his shirt not being long lifted up just high enough to show his lower back.

Takashi Gasped, He Didn't Know What To Do. He Was Able To See Part Of A Word; Exactly What Did It Say?. Takashi Had To Know. Could It Have Been? No That Was Impossible. But, Takashi Decided To Make Sure Of It. " Excuse Me, Yuki, What Exactly Happened To Your Lower Back? It Seems To Spell Out Something." Takashi Stated Slowly Looking At Yuki With A Startled Type Of Look On His Face.
What If This Guy, Yuki, Was Actually Takashi's Sacrifice. Could This Have Been? Even Being So Soon. Takashi Would Have Never Expected Something Like This. And Even Better, It Was Someone He Had Just Met, Someone Who Seemed To Be Like Takashi Himself. Takashi Wondered What He Would Do If Yuki Would Turn Out To Be His Sacrifice, And Better Off, What Would Yuki Do?

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 8:07 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Gasped, He Didn't Know What To Do. He Was Able To See Part Of A Word; Exactly What Did It Say?. Takashi Had To Know. Could It Have Been? No That Was Impossible. But, Takashi Decided To Make Sure Of It. " Excuse Me, Yuki, What Exactly Happened To Your Lower Back? It Seems To Spell Out Something." Takashi Stated Slowly Looking At Yuki With A Startled Type Of Look On His Face.
What If This Guy, Yuki, Was Actually Takashi's Sacrifice. Could This Have Been? Even Being So Soon. Takashi Would Have Never Expected Something Like This. And Even Better, It Was Someone He Had Just Met, Someone Who Seemed To Be Like Takashi Himself. Takashi Wondered What He Would Do If Yuki Would Turn Out To Be His Sacrifice, And Better Off, What Would Yuki Do?

Yuki heard Takashi gasp.Did the writing scare him?
"Yuki what happened to your lower back?It seems to spelll somthing"He said slowly looking at Yuki with a startled expression.Yuki shrugged his shoulders at the questions.
"I dont know and it says ... Cureless why?"Yuki asked,eyeing Takashi suspiciously.
This guy was more amusing than Yuki thought.Yuki shifted in his chair,and amused smile on his face.This is really humorous.Yuki thought to himself,staring at Takashi.
Was this boy on some kind of drug or something?He is very... abnormal.He talks to the anti social ad trouble its self,and he acts weird to.This boy cracks me up!Yuki Yelled in his head.
"Whats the name to you?"Yuki asked,staring at Takashi like a mad man.
Dec 7, 2008 8:17 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki heard Takashi gasp.Did the writing scare him?
"Yuki what happened to your lower back?It seems to spelll somthing"He said slowly looking at Yuki with a startled expression.Yuki shrugged his shoulders at the questions.
"I dont know and it says ... Cureless why?"Yuki asked,eyeing Takashi suspiciously.
This guy was more amusing than Yuki thought.Yuki shifted in his chair,and amused smile on his face.This is really humorous.Yuki thought to himself,staring at Takashi.
Was this boy on some kind of drug or something?He is very... abnormal.He talks to the anti social ad trouble its self,and he acts weird to.This boy cracks me up!Yuki Yelled in his head.
"Whats the name to you?"Yuki asked,staring at Takashi like a mad man.

Takashi Stared At Him Blankly For A moment, He Didn't Really Expect Him To Be Honest. " Well You, See" Takashi Stood Up And Lifted His Shirt Just Enough To Reveal The Word 'Cureless' On His Mid Back. Slowly He Left His Shirt Fall Back Down And Turned To Sit Back At The Table. Well, It Couldn't Have Been Any Simpiler He Thought To Himself. As He Did That He Wondered What Yuki's Process of Thoughts Were. And How Much Did He Know About The Fighter Sacrifice Relationship.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 8:27 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Stared At Him Blankly For A moment, He Didn't Really Expect Him To Be Honest. " Well You, See" Takashi Stood Up And Lifted His Shirt Just Enough To Reveal The Word 'Cureless' On His Mid Back. Slowly He Left His Shirt Fall Back Down And Turned To Sit Back At The Table. Well, It Couldn't Have Been Any Simpiler He Thought To Himself. As He Did That He Wondered What Yuki's Process of Thoughts Were. And How Much Did He Know About The Fighter Sacrifice Relationship.

Yuki stared back at Takashi as Takashi stared at him blankly.What was taking him so long to answer?Just then Takashi stood up,completely oblivious to the rest of the freaking lunchroom,and lifted his shirt.It reveiled the word 'Cureless' on his middle back.Yuki's eyes almost popped,indeed he knew loads about the Sacrafice and the Fighter since thats what his mother and father were.Takashi let his shirt drop and sat back down.So it was like fate we met and we talked and now we must have an ultamite bond.To be as one sort of.It makes things easier he can understand my point of veiw on life.He also accepts what I am...Consequences or Not.But sadly knowing that the bond will grow stronger so will the memories that he will have to share.Yuki's ears drooped at the thought.Re living those horrible days,its like torture.Shaking the thoughts away Yuki smiled at Takashi.
"Well i guess we have a tight bond now ... Dont we?"He asked,laughing slightly.
Dec 7, 2008 8:39 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki stared back at Takashi as Takashi stared at him blankly.What was taking him so long to answer?Just then Takashi stood up,completely oblivious to the rest of the freaking lunchroom,and lifted his shirt.It reveiled the word 'Cureless' on his middle back.Yuki's eyes almost popped,indeed he knew loads about the Sacrafice and the Fighter since thats what his mother and father were.Takashi let his shirt drop and sat back down.So it was like fate we met and we talked and now we must have an ultamite bond.To be as one sort of.It makes things easier he can understand my point of veiw on life.He also accepts what I am...Consequences or Not.But sadly knowing that the bond will grow stronger so will the memories that he will have to share.Yuki's ears drooped at the thought.Re living those horrible days,its like torture.Shaking the thoughts away Yuki smiled at Takashi.
"Well i guess we have a tight bond now ... Dont we?"He asked,laughing slightly.

"I Suppose So. Yuki, I Guess That This Little 'Accident' Has Raised My Inerest. Say We Meet Somewhere After School And Talk For A While. Possibly Get To Know Each Other Better, That Is, If You Wouldn't Mind" Stated Takashi Seriously. " And Maybe You Can Show Me How You Draw Those Trees So Wonderfully" He Added With His Tail Swaying Behind Him.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 8:57 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"I Suppose So. Yuki, I Guess That This Little 'Accident' Has Raised My Inerest. Say We Meet Somewhere After School And Talk For A While. Possibly Get To Know Each Other Better, That Is, If You Wouldn't Mind" Stated Takashi Seriously. " And Maybe You Can Show Me How You Draw Those Trees So Wonderfully" He Added With His Tail Swaying Behind Him.

Yuki chuckled at the emphasis on Accident.That sounded like an invite that couldn't be refused.Although it couldn't be taken very seriously either.ThoughHe had to check on his mother before he went anywhere.
"Well fine we can meet after school but allow me to check on my mother first!"Yuki replied,gathering his stuff as the bell rang.He darted out the doors and to his next class.
Dec 7, 2008 9:42 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki chuckled at the emphasis on Accident.That sounded like an invite that couldn't be refused.Although it couldn't be taken very seriously either.ThoughHe had to check on his mother before he went anywhere.
"Well fine we can meet after school but allow me to check on my mother first!"Yuki replied,gathering his stuff as the bell rang.He darted out the doors and to his next class.

As Takashi Was Waiting For The Rest Of The School Day To Pass Many Wonders Flew By His Mind. Did Yuki Live Alone With His Mother? Where Should They Go To Communicate After School? Should Takashi Talk About The Fighter And Sacrifice Relationship, Or Should He Talk About Things such As Drawing. Possibly Both? Takashi Was Very Excited To Be Able To Spend Time Other Than Lunch Talking To Him, When He Asked If He'd Like To Hang Out, Takashi Allmost Thought He Would Have Denied The Offer. Takashi Was Purely Satisfied With His Agreement To Get To Know Each Other Better. At These Thoughts His Tail Swung Back And Forth, Causing Attention from The Student Behind Him. The Student Went On About Something To Do With Getting In The Way, All Through This Takashi Was Dazed. Finally Getting Tired Of This Voice Interupting His Thoughts He Yelled And The Annoying Female Ranting On About Nothing, She Gave Him A 'What Is Your Problem' Type Look, And Changed Seats Obviously Annoyed At How Takashi Replied To Her. After That Takashi Fell Right Back Into Deep Thought. The Bell Rang Shortly After, This Time It Did Not Cause Him to Jump. Actually, He Didn't Even Notice Till All The Students Burst Up From Their Chairs to Head To Their Lockers, And Then To Go Home. Now Was The Time, Takashi Could Go Meet Up With Yuki. Quickly He Gathered His Belongings And Ran Outside Of The Classroom And All The Way To His Locker. He Quickly Stuffed All His Uneeded Items In And Put The Useful In His Backpack. He Walked At A Fast Pace, And Stopped When He Was At The School Gates. They Never Really Agreed Where To Meet, but Where Else Could They. Takashi Waited Silently For Yuki.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 10:04 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

As Takashi Was Waiting For The Rest Of The School Day To Pass Many Wonders Flew By His Mind. Did Yuki Live Alone With His Mother? Where Should They Go To Communicate After School? Should Takashi Talk About The Fighter And Sacrifice Relationship, Or Should He Talk About Things such As Drawing. Possibly Both? Takashi Was Very Excited To Be Able To Spend Time Other Than Lunch Talking To Him, When He Asked If He'd Like To Hang Out, Takashi Allmost Thought He Would Have Denied The Offer. Takashi Was Purely Satisfied With His Agreement To Get To Know Each Other Better. At These Thoughts His Tail Swung Back And Forth, Causing Attention from The Student Behind Him. The Student Went On About Something To Do With Getting In The Way, All Through This Takashi Was Dazed. Finally Getting Tired Of This Voice Interupting His Thoughts He Yelled And The Annoying Female Ranting On About Nothing, She Gave Him A 'What Is Your Problem' Type Look, And Changed Seats Obviously Annoyed At How Takashi Replied To Her. After That Takashi Fell Right Back Into Deep Thought. The Bell Rang Shortly After, This Time It Did Not Cause Him to Jump. Actually, He Didn't Even Notice Till All The Students Burst Up From Their Chairs to Head To Their Lockers, And Then To Go Home. Now Was The Time, Takashi Could Go Meet Up With Yuki. Quickly He Gathered His Belongings And Ran Outside Of The Classroom And All The Way To His Locker. He Quickly Stuffed All His Uneeded Items In And Put The Useful In His Backpack. He Walked At A Fast Pace, And Stopped When He Was At The School Gates. They Never Really Agreed Where To Meet, but Where Else Could They. Takashi Waited Silently For Yuki.

Yuki entered his class after lunch,slightly in a haze.Had this really happened?How will their relationship turn out?Will it be one of those creepy stalker like friendships... a romantic relationship?Will he be silent the whole time while I
babble like an idiot?Yuki has NO experience in this what-so-ever!Yuki's ears drooped and his tail sagged as he thought of the embarrassing outcomes of this get together.Will we be good friends?Will we more than friends?Will I have to KISS him?Will he ask anything personal and send me into a swirling torment of pain and misery of having to recall my worst nightmares my worst memories?He thought as The school day flew by Yuki before he knew what was even happening as
questions filled his head.Will I accidentally say something embarrassing?Why am I Thinking like this?This is weird!He thought,fiddling with his pencil.He spaced out,oblivious to his surroundings...until everyone filed out and someone accidentally bumped into him.Yuki stood up and glared at the school boy.He winced away from Yuki and ran from the class,obviously hoping not to die.Yuki smiled as he darted from the room and to his locker.He threw it open and shoved his homework into his bakpack and slammed his locker closed.He shot out of the school,spotting Takashi at the front gate.Yuki smiled and ran up to him.
"Hey Takashi if you want you can come to my house with me while i drop stuff off and check on my mom!"Yuki offered excitedly.This was the only friend he has ever had.Takashi laughed and nodded.Yuki nodded,calming down as he led the way to his house.
Dec 7, 2008 10:21 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki entered his class after lunch,slightly in a haze.Had this really happened?How will their relationship turn out?Will it be one of those creepy stalker like friendships... a romantic relationship?Will he be silent the whole time while I
babble like an idiot?Yuki has NO experience in this what-so-ever!Yuki's ears drooped and his tail sagged as he thought of the embarrassing outcomes of this get together.Will we be good friends?Will we more than friends?Will I have to KISS him?Will he ask anything personal and send me into a swirling torment of pain and misery of having to recall my worst nightmares my worst memories?He thought as The school day flew by Yuki before he knew what was even happening as
questions filled his head.Will I accidentally say something embarrassing?Why am I Thinking like this?This is weird!He thought,fiddling with his pencil.He spaced out,oblivious to his surroundings...until everyone filed out and someone accidentally bumped into him.Yuki stood up and glared at the school boy.He winced away from Yuki and ran from the class,obviously hoping not to die.Yuki smiled as he darted from the room and to his locker.He threw it open and shoved his homework into his bakpack and slammed his locker closed.He shot out of the school,spotting Takashi at the front gate.Yuki smiled and ran up to him.
"Hey Takashi if you want you can come to my house with me while i drop stuff off and check on my mom!"Yuki offered excitedly.This was the only friend he has ever had.Takashi laughed and nodded.Yuki nodded,calming down as he led the way to his house.

When Yuki First Came Out Of The School Door, Takashi Was Somewhat Surprized At The Cheeryness In Yuki's Actions. Yet, By This Takashi Was Somewhat Relieved That Yuki Would Become To A Good Mood. This Would Make Him Much Easier To Talk To And Maybe They Could Discuss More. Takashi Hoped So, He Loved Talking To Yuki. He Was Like No One Takashi Had Known Before, And Was Someone That When They Talked You Wanted To Listen To Everything That They Said Because It Was Allways Something Very Interesting. Takashi Wondered What Conversation Would Become Between The Two For This Meeting, And Who Would Have To Bring It Up. Takashi Was Allso Very Happy At The Thought Of Meeting Yuki's Mother. What Would She Be Like? Takashi Wondered.
As They Were Walking There Was Much Silence And A Lot Of Thoughts Going Through Both Of The Guys' Minds. And Takashi Wondered How Many Of These Thoughts That They Actually Shared. And Then He Started To Wonder If They Shared Thoughts Which Thoughts Would They Share. It Was Quite A Sunny Day And Cars Drove Past Every Second, Takashi Perfered A Place Where There Were Only Trees, The Earth, Water, And Such. It Allways Amazed Takashi To Be In A Place Like That. He Could Sit There For Hours And Do Nothing But Let His Mind Run, He Would Love To Do So.
Takashi Wondered What Kind Of A House Both Yuki And His Mother Would Live In. Would It Be A Big, Spacious House Or A Smaller One? It Would Make More Sense To Have A Smaller House Since There Are Only Two People Living In It.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 10:33 AM

Mar 2008
"Okay then, I guess I wont need to explain anything on that matter, but is there anything else you want to know?" Storm asked. He wanted to make sure that Ryou was well informed, because he didn't want the boy being confused.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 7, 2008 10:43 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

When Yuki First Came Out Of The School Door, Takashi Was Somewhat Surprized At The Cheeryness In Yuki's Actions. Yet, By This Takashi Was Somewhat Relieved That Yuki Would Become To A Good Mood. This Would Make Him Much Easier To Talk To And Maybe They Could Discuss More. Takashi Hoped So, He Loved Talking To Yuki. He Was Like No One Takashi Had Known Before, And Was Someone That When They Talked You Wanted To Listen To Everything That They Said Because It Was Allways Something Very Interesting. Takashi Wondered What Conversation Would Become Between The Two For This Meeting, And Who Would Have To Bring It Up. Takashi Was Allso Very Happy At The Thought Of Meeting Yuki's Mother. What Would She Be Like? Takashi Wondered.
As They Were Walking There Was Much Silence And A Lot Of Thoughts Going Through Both Of The Guys' Minds. And Takashi Wondered How Many Of These Thoughts That They Actually Shared. And Then He Started To Wonder If They Shared Thoughts Which Thoughts Would They Share. It Was Quite A Sunny Day And Cars Drove Past Every Second, Takashi Perfered A Place Where There Were Only Trees, The Earth, Water, And Such. It Allways Amazed Takashi To Be In A Place Like That. He Could Sit There For Hours And Do Nothing But Let His Mind Run, He Would Love To Do So.
Takashi Wondered What Kind Of A House Both Yuki And His Mother Would Live In. Would It Be A Big, Spacious House Or A Smaller One? It Would Make More Sense To Have A Smaller House Since There Are Only Two People Living In It.

Yuki thought to himself while him and Takashi walked to his house.Takashi seemed just as comfortable with him as he was with Takashi.Would he even like 'Mother'?Would the house be to boring?Should we go to a park?Or somewhere less populated?He decided they would sit at the lake in the park and he would pack lunch ... siince neither one ever eats lunch at school.What are Takashi's parents like?Yuki asked himself.Does he have any siblings?Yuki sorted this through while he led Takashi through the alley way.Soon enough they were outside Yuki's house.
Yuki grabbed the door knob and barely pushed the door open.Yuki stepped into the house,spotting his 'Mother' in the kitchen.She was obviously smoking a ciggerette.It had always been a bad habit of hers.
"Mother if you don't mind we have company..."Yuki complained,stepping into the kitchen,Takashi next to him.His mother spun around real quick,obviously startled.
"C...C...Company...Of yours?!"She asked looking at Takashi.
"Yes mother of MINE so please no cigerrettes..."Yuki said,setting his backpack on the table.Obviously today was her good day... she wasn't freaking out yet.
"Are you two going anywhere or are you both staying here?"She asked,nervously folding her hands behind her back.
"We are heading out so you can do what you want... Im getting food..."Yuki said,grabbing a basket.His mother smiled,obviously calming down and helped Yuki pack food.Soon enough they were out the door.
"Sorry about 'Mother' she has ... issues... no one knows whats wrong with her..."Yuki sighed,leading Takashi out into the lite sunshine.
Dec 7, 2008 10:59 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki thought to himself while him and Takashi walked to his house.Takashi seemed just as comfortable with him as he was with Takashi.Would he even like 'Mother'?Would the house be to boring?Should we go to a park?Or somewhere less populated?He decided they would sit at the lake in the park and he would pack lunch ... siince neither one ever eats lunch at school.What are Takashi's parents like?Yuki asked himself.Does he have any siblings?Yuki sorted this through while he led Takashi through the alley way.Soon enough they were outside Yuki's house.
Yuki grabbed the door knob and barely pushed the door open.Yuki stepped into the house,spotting his 'Mother' in the kitchen.She was obviously smoking a ciggerette.It had always been a bad habit of hers.
"Mother if you don't mind we have company..."Yuki complained,stepping into the kitchen,Takashi next to him.His mother spun around real quick,obviously startled.
"C...C...Company...Of yours?!"She asked looking at Takashi.
"Yes mother of MINE so please no cigerrettes..."Yuki said,setting his backpack on the table.Obviously today was her good day... she wasn't freaking out yet.
"Are you two going anywhere or are you both staying here?"She asked,nervously folding her hands behind her back.
"We are heading out so you can do what you want... Im getting food..."Yuki said,grabbing a basket.His mother smiled,obviously calming down and helped Yuki pack food.Soon enough they were out the door.
"Sorry about 'Mother' she has ... issues... no one knows whats wrong with her..."Yuki sighed,leading Takashi out into the lite sunshine.

Takashi Seen His Mother As Someone Totally Different, And Was Surprized When He First Saw Her. " Your 'Mother'?" Asked Takashi Wondering About The Way He Put Quotations Around Mother. " Is She Not Your Real Mother?" Takashi Asked Quietly. " And Why Are You Apolgizing For Your Mother, It Dosn't Bother Me One Bit." Spoke Takashi.
They Were Nearing The Pond That Yuki Hoped to Go To, And Takashi Wondered How the Conversation Would Be. It Was The millionth Time Takashi Wondered About This. He Wanted To Be Able To Talk To Yuki Freely. After All, Takashi Never Really Had Any Friends Of His Own Age That He Enjoyed Talking To. They All Had Total Different Opinions On Everything, It Was Kinda Annoying. But As You Clump Everyone Else Together They All Have Just About The Same Opinion. Takashi Hoped That They Could Strengthin Their Bond, As Well He Hoped Yuki Hoped For The Same. In The Fighter Academy, Takashi Learned That It Was Important To Strengthin A Bond Between Both A Fighter And A Scrifice. As Yuki Said When He First Found Out, It Would Be Easier To Strengthin This Bond With Both Yuki And Takashi Himself Because Yuki And Takashi Shared Many Of The Same Opinions.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 11:18 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

Takashi Seen His Mother As Someone Totally Different, And Was Surprized When He First Saw Her. " Your 'Mother'?" Asked Takashi Wondering About The Way He Put Quotations Around Mother. " Is She Not Your Real Mother?" Takashi Asked Quietly. " And Why Are You Apolgizing For Your Mother, It Dosn't Bother Me One Bit." Spoke Takashi.
They Were Nearing The Pond That Yuki Hoped to Go To, And Takashi Wondered How the Conversation Would Be. It Was The millionth Time Takashi Wondered About This. He Wanted To Be Able To Talk To Yuki Freely. After All, Takashi Never Really Had Any Friends Of His Own Age That He Enjoyed Talking To. They All Had Total Different Opinions On Everything, It Was Kinda Annoying. But As You Clump Everyone Else Together They All Have Just About The Same Opinion. Takashi Hoped That They Could Strengthin Their Bond, As Well He Hoped Yuki Hoped For The Same. In The Fighter Academy, Takashi Learned That It Was Important To Strengthin A Bond Between Both A Fighter And A Scrifice. As Yuki Said When He First Found Out, It Would Be Easier To Strengthin This Bond With Both Yuki And Takashi Himself Because Yuki And Takashi Shared Many Of The Same Opinions.

"Yes my mother is not my real mother..."Yuki said,sadness stabbing him in the heart.He led the way to the pond setting the basket lunch up next to it.All it really was was sushi...but GOOD sushi."I apoligize because she treated you like an alien... she isnt use to ME having friends ... besides my room and my notebook."Yuki feared of talking freely for fear that he would say something upsetting for either of them.He smiled at Takashi and took a bite of his sushi,as a gesture to convince Takashi to eat his sushi.
Dec 7, 2008 11:28 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"Yes my mother is not my real mother..."Yuki said,sadness stabbing him in the heart.He led the way to the pond setting the basket lunch up next to it.All it really was was sushi...but GOOD sushi."I apoligize because she treated you like an alien... she isnt use to ME having friends ... besides my room and my notebook."Yuki feared of talking freely for fear that he would say something upsetting for either of them.He smiled at Takashi and took a bite of his sushi,as a gesture to convince Takashi to eat his sushi.

" I See. I Really Don't Mind About Being Treated As Such. I Am Most Of The Time Anyways. And Your Mother Will Become Used To You Having Another Friend." Replied Takashi With A Friendly Smile." Because I Plan To Get To Know You Better, Yuki. About This Sacrifice And Fighter Thing. What Do You Think Of It?" Asked Takashi

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 11:42 AM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

" I See. I Really Don't Mind About Being Treated As Such. I Am Most Of The Time Anyways. And Your Mother Will Become Used To You Having Another Friend." Replied Takashi With A Friendly Smile." Because I Plan To Get To Know You Better, Yuki. About This Sacrifice And Fighter Thing. What Do You Think Of It?" Asked Takashi

"Well I don't like you being treated like an alien.Im enough of an alien to her and she has no right to assume you are to.Yah it will just take her awhile she is probably going to be inshock for days!"Yuki said chuckling and shoving a tuna roll into his mouth."Im planning to get to know you as well Takashi ... I want to know everything!"Yuki said,shifting slightly as he spoke.Hopefully this wasn't pushing it.
"The whole fighter and sacrafice thing is a good way for people who beleive there is no one and there is no hope to form a special bond with someone and change the perspectives completly!"Yuki said,staring off into the clouds.
"What do you think of it Takashi??"Yuki asked,shifting his attention to Takashi.
Dec 7, 2008 11:58 AM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"Well I don't like you being treated like an alien.Im enough of an alien to her and she has no right to assume you are to.Yah it will just take her awhile she is probably going to be inshock for days!"Yuki said chuckling and shoving a tuna roll into his mouth."Im planning to get to know you as well Takashi ... I want to know everything!"Yuki said,shifting slightly as he spoke.Hopefully this wasn't pushing it.
"The whole fighter and sacrafice thing is a good way for people who beleive there is no one and there is no hope to form a special bond with someone and change the perspectives completly!"Yuki said,staring off into the clouds.
"What do you think of it Takashi??"Yuki asked,shifting his attention to Takashi.

"I'm Glad That You As Well Wish To Get To Know Me, Yuki." Replied Takashi." And of The Fighter Sacrifice Relationship I Think, Would Be Nice For A Bonding As Well. I Find It Interesting When One Little Thing Can Change Someone's Perspective By A Certain Degree. Truefully, I Think Each Person's Perspective Is Constantly Changing Due To The Little And Big Things That Happen Around Them." Stated Takashi Thoughtfully.
" I'm Glad To Have Found Out That You Are My Sacrifice And That I Am Your Fighter. It Gives Us All The More Reason To Become Closer, To Tie A Bond That No Other In Able To Break. I'd Love That, Truefully, If You Have One Person Like This In Your Life, I Believe There Is No Need For Anything Else. Your Happiness Comes From The Bond, And You Are Able To Live Without Being Regretful." Takashi Added. Takashi Wasn't Sure How Yuki Would Take This, He Hoped That He Wasn't Sounding A Little Desperate To Form A Relationship With Yuki.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 12:08 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"I'm Glad That You As Well Wish To Get To Know Me, Yuki." Replied Takashi." And of The Fighter Sacrifice Relationship I Think, Would Be Nice For A Bonding As Well. I Find It Interesting When One Little Thing Can Change Someone's Perspective By A Certain Degree. Truefully, I Think Each Person's Perspective Is Constantly Changing Due To The Little And Big Things That Happen Around Them." Stated Takashi Thoughtfully.
" I'm Glad To Have Found Out That You Are My Sacrifice And That I Am Your Fighter. It Gives Us All The More Reason To Become Closer, To Tie A Bond That No Other In Able To Break. I'd Love That, Truefully, If You Have One Person Like This In Your Life, I Believe There Is No Need For Anything Else. Your Happiness Comes From The Bond, And You Are Able To Live Without Being Regretful." Takashi Added. Takashi Wasn't Sure How Yuki Would Take This, He Hoped That He Wasn't Sounding A Little Desperate To Form A Relationship With Yuki.

"You must be brave to risk anything to talk to me... shunned from the res of the world by speaking to the likes of me."Yuki replied,recalling the last person who spoke a word to him."It gives people like me more hope than ever ... more of a reson to wake up in the morning and to carry on."Yuki said,twidling his thumbs.
"Yes ...closer.Thats a good things i guess ... to have friends instead of sitting in your room all day and drawing nothing but death.A bond... iv never really bonded to anyone ... as you can tell.Really no need expecially when you can be surrounded by thick headed bafoons.I sure hope that this bond will make us both happy... happier then any fighter,sacrafice pair."He shifted his weight,feeling as if he implied a relationship to much.How imbarrasing to have someone notice that.
Dec 7, 2008 12:19 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"You must be brave to risk anything to talk to me... shunned from the res of the world by speaking to the likes of me."Yuki replied,recalling the last person who spoke a word to him."It gives people like me more hope than ever ... more of a reson to wake up in the morning and to carry on."Yuki said,twidling his thumbs.
"Yes ...closer.Thats a good things i guess ... to have friends instead of sitting in your room all day and drawing nothing but death.A bond... iv never really bonded to anyone ... as you can tell.Really no need expecially when you can be surrounded by thick headed bafoons.I sure hope that this bond will make us both happy... happier then any fighter,sacrafice pair."He shifted his weight,feeling as if he implied a relationship to much.How imbarrasing to have someone notice that.

"Nah, I'm Not Really Brave, I Find Interest In You, Yuki. I'm Not Exactly One Who Is very Sociable Either, I Can Be Though. That Is Only If It Is Someone I Like.And , Yuki, I Like You." Spoke Takashi Staring Intently At Yuki. "I Agree, It's Something Much To Look Forward To When You Wake Up. To Be Able To Speak To Those Who Understand You, You Feel As If Your Not A Freak, Or Whatever You May Chose To Call It." Stated Takashi With A Smile. " I've Not Really Formed A Bond With Anyone Before As Well. I Agree With Your Reasoning For Not. People Can be So CLosed Minded, It Drives Me Nuts. I Agree As Well, We Shall Become Happy, Happy Beyond The Thoughts That Were Able To Reach Us On That First School Morning."

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 12:38 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"Nah, I'm Not Really Brave, I Find Interest In You, Yuki. I'm Not Exactly One Who Is very Sociable Either, I Can Be Though. That Is Only If It Is Someone I Like.And , Yuki, I Like You." Spoke Takashi Staring Intently At Yuki. "I Agree, It's Something Much To Look Forward To When You Wake Up. To Be Able To Speak To Those Who Understand You, You Feel As If Your Not A Freak, Or Whatever You May Chose To Call It." Stated Takashi With A Smile. " I've Not Really Formed A Bond With Anyone Before As Well. I Agree With Your Reasoning For Not. People Can be So CLosed Minded, It Drives Me Nuts. I Agree As Well, We Shall Become Happy, Happy Beyond The Thoughts That Were Able To Reach Us On That First School Morning."

"bravest person iv met in my whole life.I dont find myself interesting.I just can't be sociable because iv had a past ... you ... like me?"Yuki said,his cheeks turning pinkinsh with a red dash.Yuki's heart raced as he replayed that sentance over and over."To wake up in the morning and be happy is the greatest joy in the world.Its rare to find atleast one who really understands your position.I dont ever talk to them for the close minds and need to be all alike.Happy sounds ...happy makes me feel hope."Yuki said,looking at Takashi.Withot warning,without second thought Yuki pulled Takashi's face towards him and placed his lips on Takashi's cheek.
Dec 7, 2008 12:57 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"bravest person iv met in my whole life.I dont find myself interesting.I just can't be sociable because iv had a past ... you ... like me?"Yuki said,his cheeks turning pinkinsh with a red dash.Yuki's heart raced as he replayed that sentance over and over."To wake up in the morning and be happy is the greatest joy in the world.Its rare to find atleast one who really understands your position.I dont ever talk to them for the close minds and need to be all alike.Happy sounds ...happy makes me feel hope."Yuki said,looking at Takashi.Withot warning,without second thought Yuki pulled Takashi's face towards him and placed his lips on Takashi's cheek.

"I'm Not Really Brave, And You Are Interesting. What Is There Not To Like About You, Yuki? Asked Takashi.I Understand,It Is Very Rare, I've Been Hoping To Meet Someone Who Is Able To Understand My Positition As Well." Spoke Takashi Unaware Of What Was To Happen Next.
Being Caught Off Guard, Takashi Flushed A Bright Red. It Took Takashi A Second To Realize What Had Happened. He Didn't Know How To React But Akwardly He Liked What Yuki Had Done."Wha.." Takashi Spoke Softly.. "Yuki" Takashi Looked Over At Yuki And Nervously Smiled. Takashi Didn't Want Yuki To Think That He Was Angry For Yuki Doing So, So He Retunred The Kiss To Yuki's Cheek And Said " Yuki, Let's Hope That We'll Get To Spend Time Together Like This More Often."

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 1:04 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"I'm Not Really Brave, And You Are Interesting. What Is There Not To Like About You, Yuki? Asked Takashi.I Understand,It Is Very Rare, I've Been Hoping To Meet Someone Who Is Able To Understand My Positition As Well." Spoke Takashi Unaware Of What Was To Happen Next.
Being Caught Off Guard, Takashi Flushed A Bright Red. It Took Takashi A Second To Realize What Had Happened. He Didn't Know How To React But Akwardly He Liked What Yuki Had Done."Wha.." Takashi Spoke Softly.. "Yuki" Takashi Looked Over At Yuki And Nervously Smiled. Takashi Didn't Want Yuki To Think That He Was Angry For Yuki Doing So, So He Retunred The Kiss To Yuki's Cheek And Said " Yuki, Let's Hope That We'll Get To Spend Time Together Like This More Often."

Yuki smiled nervously at Takashi,scared he offended Takashi.Being both guys and all.But to show he wasn't mad Takashi kissed Yuki.Yuki smiled with half releif and half joy."Lets hope we can spend time like this more often..."Takashi replied to the kiss.Yuki nodded,his blush quickly changing to a crimson red."I guess we might as well head home since it will be dark soon..."Yuki said regrettably,looking at the sky.
Takashi nodded and stood up.Yuki smiled,standing up.He grabbed Takashi's hand and pulled him foreward.Leading him out of the park.
Dec 7, 2008 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki smiled nervously at Takashi,scared he offended Takashi.Being both guys and all.But to show he wasn't mad Takashi kissed Yuki.Yuki smiled with half releif and half joy."Lets hope we can spend time like this more often..."Takashi replied to the kiss.Yuki nodded,his blush quickly changing to a crimson red."I guess we might as well head home since it will be dark soon..."Yuki said regrettably,looking at the sky.
Takashi nodded and stood up.Yuki smiled,standing up.He grabbed Takashi's hand and pulled him foreward.Leading him out of the park.

As Soon As Takashi Dropped Off Yuki He Made Sure To Give Him A Quick Friendly Hug. Takashi Didn't Regret Asking Yuki To Spend Time With Him That Day At All. He Was Actually Very Thankful That He Had. When He Had Gotten Home His Older Brother, Yuuji, Wondered Where Takashi Had Been. " With A Friend" He Replied To His Brothers Inumerable Questions. And With That He Shut The Door And Went To The Bed In His Room. He Thought Agian Of What Might Happen The Next Day, And Hoped As Well To Get To Spend Extra Time With Yuki Afterschool. This Was Beyond Anything He Would Have Thought To Happen, Expecially When He First Met Yuki. Maybe They Could Easily Brighten Each Others Lives With There Own. Takashi Now, Wanted To Know Even More. It Seemed The More That Takashi Spoke To Yuki, The More Interesting Yuki Became.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 3:28 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

As Soon As Takashi Dropped Off Yuki He Made Sure To Give Him A Quick Friendly Hug. Takashi Didn't Regret Asking Yuki To Spend Time With Him That Day At All. He Was Actually Very Thankful That He Had. When He Had Gotten Home His Older Brother, Yuuji, Wondered Where Takashi Had Been. " With A Friend" He Replied To His Brothers Inumerable Questions. And With That He Shut The Door And Went To The Bed In His Room. He Thought Agian Of What Might Happen The Next Day, And Hoped As Well To Get To Spend Extra Time With Yuki Afterschool. This Was Beyond Anything He Would Have Thought To Happen, Expecially When He First Met Yuki. Maybe They Could Easily Brighten Each Others Lives With There Own. Takashi Now, Wanted To Know Even More. It Seemed The More That Takashi Spoke To Yuki, The More Interesting Yuki Became.

Yuki hugged Takashi and closed the door.His mother showed up behind him,holding brownies.
"So honey how was your day?Here have a brownie!"His mother asked,shoving the plate into his chest.
"It was good mom thanks ... im going to go and draw some more okay?"He said,pecking his mom on the cheek.
"Okay Honey ... Tommorow if you want you and your friend can take some money and go somewhere!"His mother yelled after him.Great trying to get rid of me... He thought to himself.His light reflected off the black paint on his walls and brought out the beauty of the forest on his walls.Giant peices of paper that connected and created his beautiful forest of dead life.He set the brownies onto his nightstand,throwing himself onto his bed.He slowly rewound the day in his head,smiling to himself.He sl0owly dozed into a beautiful slumber.-
Dec 7, 2008 3:35 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki hugged Takashi and closed the door.His mother showed up behind him,holding brownies.
"So honey how was your day?Here have a brownie!"His mother asked,shoving the plate into his chest.
"It was good mom thanks ... im going to go and draw some more okay?"He said,pecking his mom on the cheek.
"Okay Honey ... Tommorow if you want you and your friend can take some money and go somewhere!"His mother yelled after him.Great trying to get rid of me... He thought to himself.His light reflected off the black paint on his walls and brought out the beauty of the forest on his walls.Giant peices of paper that connected and created his beautiful forest of dead life.He set the brownies onto his nightstand,throwing himself onto his bed.He slowly rewound the day in his head,smiling to himself.He sl0owly dozed into a beautiful slumber.-

The Nest Morning, Thursday, Takashi Raced To Get Everything Ready. He Couldn't Wait To Get to School Today, The Only Thing He Looked Forward To Was Lunch. Then He Would Be Able To Speak To Yuki Agian. Takashi Wished He Could Spend Even More Time Together With Yuki, But The Had Only Met Monday Of This Week. Finally Getting To School, Takashi Gathered Needed Items And Went To His First Hour Class Health. He Agian Payed Little Attention To What Was Being Taught. This Time He Was Able To Conceintrate On Writing His Stories, But They All Were Different From The Way He Normally Wrote Them. They All Had To Do With The Act Of Coming to A Closer Bonding.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 5:02 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

The Nest Morning, Thursday, Takashi Raced To Get Everything Ready. He Couldn't Wait To Get to School Today, The Only Thing He Looked Forward To Was Lunch. Then He Would Be Able To Speak To Yuki Agian. Takashi Wished He Could Spend Even More Time Together With Yuki, But The Had Only Met Monday Of This Week. Finally Getting To School, Takashi Gathered Needed Items And Went To His First Hour Class Health. He Agian Payed Little Attention To What Was Being Taught. This Time He Was Able To Conceintrate On Writing His Stories, But They All Were Different From The Way He Normally Wrote Them. They All Had To Do With The Act Of Coming to A Closer Bonding.

Yuki smiled as he rushed to school.he dodged buses and cars as he ran to the school.He ran to his locker,grabbing his book and completed work.He ran to his 1st hour class.The day sped by until lunch.Yuki walked to the usual table,sitting next to Takashi.
"Hey there ... my mom offered to pay for us to go out tonight!"
Dec 7, 2008 5:35 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou looks into Storm's eyes, "All I want to know is who killed my parents. Thats all..." He looks away fists clenched at his sides.

<('.'<) (^'.'^) (>'.')> (v'.'v) kirby dance!!!!!
Dec 7, 2008 6:12 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

Yuki smiled as he rushed to school.he dodged buses and cars as he ran to the school.He ran to his locker,grabbing his book and completed work.He ran to his 1st hour class.The day sped by until lunch.Yuki walked to the usual table,sitting next to Takashi.
"Hey there ... my mom offered to pay for us to go out tonight!"

"Really?" Asked Takashi With A Smile Forming On His Face. "Sounds Like Fun, Where Do You Want To Go?" Asked Takashi. Takashi Wondered What Yuki Had In Plan. Takashi Was Excited To See Yuki Agian, Allways Seemed Forever To Takshi Till He Got To See Yuki. It Sounded Pretty Weird When He Said ' For Us To Go Out Tonight', Sounded Like A Boyfriend, Girlfriend Date. Takashi Blushed Slightly When This Thought Entered His Mind.

UserBar(s)
Dec 7, 2008 8:08 PM

Mar 2008
Storm's eyes softened when heard what Ryou wanted to know, he hadn't known something awful had happened to his Sacrifice. "I'm sorry .... I cant help you with that because I wouldn't know.But what I will do is, to offer to help you find the killer because I did say I'd do anything, and I mean it." Storm said firmly.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Dec 8, 2008 6:46 AM

Nov 2008
Ryou looks up at Storm again, "R-really? You'll help me..?" Tears collected in his emerald eyes and he sniffled his ears twiching an drooping downward as he speaks.

"Thank you..." He whispers softly and throws himself at Storm hugging him as he clenches at Storm's shirt with his hands desperately as if he hadn't had any comfort in many years and didn't want it to disappear just yet.
Dec 8, 2008 9:07 AM

Mar 2008
Storm for a moment, was shocked at the boy's actions but it wasn't complaining. He older man, noted how good it felt to hold Ryou in his arms it must be the bond that comes along with their names, Storm thought to himself. He wrapped a arm around Storm's waist, and with his other hand he began smoothing down Ryou's hair, soothingly. "Of course I'll help you, I'm your Fighter there isn't a thing I wouldn't do to help you." Storm replied softly.

Dec 8, 2008 2:16 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou wiped his eyes, "I'm sorry I hardly know you and I'm unloading all of my troubles onto you..."

Pales some, "Oh nooo...this probebly means I lost my job huh...?" He sighs.
Dec 8, 2008 3:23 PM
Dec 2008
KnownOfDreams said:

"Really?" Asked Takashi With A Smile Forming On His Face. "Sounds Like Fun, Where Do You Want To Go?" Asked Takashi. Takashi Wondered What Yuki Had In Plan. Takashi Was Excited To See Yuki Agian, Allways Seemed Forever To Takshi Till He Got To See Yuki. It Sounded Pretty Weird When He Said ' For Us To Go Out Tonight', Sounded Like A Boyfriend, Girlfriend Date. Takashi Blushed Slightly When This Thought Entered His Mind.

"Yah really!"Yuki grinned,tilting his head to the side."I really don't mind wherever you want to go!"Yuki was never good with plans ... never having friends.Seeing Takashi was like a cool glass of water after days in the hottest desert for Yuki.He wondered if he said something wrong because Takashi was blushing.
"Did I say something wrong?"Yuki asked Takashi
Dec 8, 2008 4:34 PM

Nov 2008
TearStainedFaces said:

"Yah really!"Yuki grinned,tilting his head to the side."I really don't mind wherever you want to go!"Yuki was never good with plans ... never having friends.Seeing Takashi was like a cool glass of water after days in the hottest desert for Yuki.He wondered if he said something wrong because Takashi was blushing.
"Did I say something wrong?"Yuki asked Takashi

"No, Sorry" Replied Takashi. " Just..Uh..Thinking".Takashi's Blush Drew Up More Of A Darker Pink Color. " I'm Glad, I Don't Mind Where We Go Either, I'd Say It's Up To You" Added Takashi. " I Suppose I'm Glad That We Get To Go Out" Seconds Later Takshi Replayed What He Just Said And Blushed Even More. Why Was Takashi Letting All Of This Get To him So Easily?

UserBar(s)
Dec 8, 2008 7:46 PM

Mar 2008
"Don't worry, I'm here to listen to you .... heh and yeah thanks to me. If you want stay with me, I'd prefer it that way anyway we can start looking for you a better job tomorrow." Storm replied. Although he felt a little bad, for being the cause of Ryou losing his job, he knew he wouldn't have done it any differently since it was to save his Sacrifice.

Dec 9, 2008 8:40 AM

Nov 2008
Ryou turned even redder, "L-live with you? I don't know...I'll have to think about it for a few days...or at least until my landlord decides to evict me again." He says thoughtfully.

Dec 9, 2008 9:27 AM

Mar 2008
"That's fine too, you don't have to its just a offer but as for a job, I'll make sure you get a better one." Storm said with the nod of his head. He couldn't except his Sacrifice to want to spend every waking moment with him, it was just that it had took soooo long to finally meet his Sacrifice. That was probably why, he didn't want to let Ryou go .... but he couldn't have the younger boy hating him.

Dec 9, 2008 11:35 AM

Nov 2008
He smiles brightly up at Storm, "Thank you, I really do need a job now...and it's nice to have someone to talk to." He finishes.

Ryou was internally flustered and giddy he didn't know why but the older man made him feel like he could be really happy again for once in his life.
Dec 9, 2008 12:56 PM

Mar 2008
"Anytime, would you like to spend the night here? I can get some lunch going for you." Storm offered as he headed into his kitchen.

Dec 9, 2008 1:30 PM

Nov 2008
"Aso?! Nooo no I can cook for you! It's the least I can do for my fighter!" Ryou says as he races past Storm skidding/sliding into the kitchen kawaiily.

Looks around the kitchen excitedly, "I'd like to stay the night, it's such a nice apartment...and you have heat!" Ryou says starry eyed.
Dec 9, 2008 2:52 PM

Mar 2008
Storm chuckled at the young boy's enthusiasm then replied. "If your sure you want to cook, then go right ahead but you don't have to you know." Ryou was just soooo cute, Storm thought to himself as he took a seat at the kitchen table.

Dec 9, 2008 3:02 PM

Nov 2008
Ryou smiles, "I know but I like cooking, and your doing all the work as the fighter so I should compenstate you some how ne?"

Ryou then pulls on an aprin from his bag he had with him, the aprin was from his old job.

He then opens the fridge and gets out a bunch of ingrediants while humming softly.

He starts to cut up some vegetables and make a tomato sauce, o.o from scratch!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Detailed Charactor Thread.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 4, 2008

7 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 9:01 PM

» Create Loveless Charactor.

KnownOfDreams - Nov 28, 2008

13 by marcojean »»
Oct 6, 2010 7:55 PM

» Favorite Yaoi/Yuri??

KnownOfDreams - Nov 25, 2008

12 by Nyappy-chan »»
Feb 18, 2009 10:42 PM

» Partners.

KnownOfDreams - Dec 9, 2008

4 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 20, 2008 12:23 PM

» Spell Battle War

KnownOfDreams - Dec 5, 2008

0 by KnownOfDreams »»
Dec 5, 2008 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.