Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Oct 6, 2007 9:46 AM
Aug 2007
nightfalcon4...it's Clare. On the side of the cover. it's translated as "Clare Kurea" while the other side reads: "the girl who knocked at the door of the ORG"...I already gave the summary of the ES4 at another website, 1Manga. It's about Clare's graduation from trainee to Claymore and yes, that's her long hair. But you'll find out why she cut her hair short.
Oct 7, 2007 12:44 PM
Sep 2007
lol...sorry...never seen ES 4 ...could never find it...looks like I got to search for it now..
Oct 7, 2007 6:20 PM
Oct 8, 2007 1:06 AM
Sep 2007
I read it, thanks a lot holly wood.

It doesn't show...how sad.... but here is my theory now. Maybe, they take them in and train them normaly...or harshly and strictly.Then, at the right age, when they are given permission to actually use the claymores, they are fused with the yoma...that or they just stop aging at a certain age depending on their capacity and that is why there are claymore that have different age looks. Like Clarice and Miata in comparison to Irene.
Oct 8, 2007 3:33 AM

Aug 2007
Claymores are immortal, look Rafaela he is the oldest claymore in the organisation class 76 rank 2 now class 78 rank 5, I read the ES 4, BTW Clare's long hair style is better :D
Oct 8, 2007 7:41 AM

Jul 2007
nightfalcon4 said:
I read it, thanks a lot holly wood.

It doesn't show...how sad.... but here is my theory now. Maybe, they take them in and train them normaly...or harshly and strictly.Then, at the right age, when they are given permission to actually use the claymores, they are fused with the yoma...that or they just stop aging at a certain age depending on their capacity and that is why there are claymore that have different age looks. Like Clarice and Miata in comparison to Irene.

Or it can be somewhat along the lines that they do "mature" only till their claymorization is complete. That means that fusing with yoma parts take some time. Claire getting big pain from claymoreization apparently happened after ES4, so its possible that they are more "human" till their yoma parts completely fuse with them and only then they stop aging or maturing. This would explain on why there are different age claymores.
Oct 8, 2007 9:12 AM
Aug 2007
Talhkora said:
Claymores are immortal, look Rafaela he is the oldest claymore in the organisation class 76 rank 2 now class 78 rank 5, I read the ES 4, BTW Clare's long hair style is better :D

Talkhora, what's your source on the Raphy ranking?
QUOTE:
Or it can be somewhat along the lines that they do "mature" only till their claymorization is complete. That means that fusing with yoma parts take some time. Claire getting big pain from claymoreization apparently happened after ES4, so its possible that they are more "human" till their yoma parts completely fuse with them and only then they stop aging or maturing. This would explain on why there are different age claymores.

HL: Clare already showed her "yoki sensing abilities" at the test site when she noticed the yoma. Meaning, her "claymorization" was well underway. To how much degree, I'm not sure, but they are indeed "maturing".
Oct 8, 2007 10:35 AM

Jul 2007
UM it was already stated that Rafaela was rank2 and now is rank 5 , but her class should not change. as it is the "generation" ie, the bunch made at nearly same time. Thus she is still generation 76 claymore, currently ranked as nr.5
Oct 8, 2007 11:52 AM
Aug 2007
I should've re-phrased it, I knew about the ranking of course., it;s the class/generation "ranking". Besides, we can NOT 100% assume she is the oldest Claymore in the stable. It was also "assumed' that because she was Lucy's sister and "equal to her power" doesn't necc means she's #2. I think she was # 2, and like to think so...but it was never said blatantly that she was # 2, originally before she was "demoted' to cinco.
Oct 10, 2007 10:46 AM
Oct 2007
hi hollywood and fai.
i tried reading the chapters and hollywood could be right, the manga didnt exactly say she was number 2 but fai also could be right that raphaela because she was equal to power as what rubel said, so i think it's a toss up.
but i do know that with the current major characters, she's like the senior citizen of the group.
Oct 24, 2007 1:02 PM

Aug 2007
hollywood said:
Talhkora said:

QUOTE:

HL: Clare already showed her "yoki sensing abilities" at the test site when she noticed the yoma. Meaning, her "claymorization" was well underway. To how much degree, I'm not sure, but they are indeed "maturing".

My source is wikipedia there is everything about Claymore manga & anime.

Indeed, the claymore sword is heavy so they are first learning with an normal sword, when they see that she is ready for fusing they fuse her with yoma and she get the claymore sword, so the yoma blood and flesh must adapt with the human blood and flesh so that process stop when it adapt properly with it so then they stop maturing then they are complete. Thats my opinion ^_^

For Raphaela she was #2 and Luciela #1 the same thing as Alicia and Beth they were twins and the other two not. Plz both read again Claymore manga especialy the chapters about Raphaela ;D
Oct 24, 2007 7:55 PM
Aug 2007
Regarding Wiki, I don't really trust a site where anyone can manipulate info, but is only a good source for links to much more correct sources. But I appreciate the info.

On the sword, early samurai trainees used heavy long wooded panels as training swords and because it was extremely heavy, were able to adapt and swing with concise movements. So when they switch the real swords, they would be able to swing it easily. same thing with Clare and the ugly girl. They used the real Claymores and it shows that both of them were easily adapting to it because of the extraordinary yoma blood.
Oct 27, 2007 8:36 AM
Oct 2007
Another thing I;ve noticed in the manga is the way they draw the swords. Because the swords are hilariously large for the girls, the anime always shows them with the sword almost drawn out completely, same thing with the manga.
Oct 28, 2007 10:00 AM
Aug 2007
The swords take almost 70% of their entire frame and even though it looks good on them, you almost never see them draw it out completely from start to finish.
Oct 30, 2007 11:28 AM

Aug 2007
hollywood said:
The swords take almost 70% of their entire frame and even though it looks good on them, you almost never see them draw it out completely from start to finish.

Indeed, I agree.
Oct 31, 2007 9:03 PM
Aug 2007
my favorite in sword drawing is Galatea. She's tall at 180 cm, so her sword looks like an extension of her.

Just imagine Flora drawing her sword so fast and putting it back in an awkward manner.
Nov 2, 2007 2:43 PM
Oct 2007
hollywood said:
my favorite in sword drawing is Galatea. She's tall at 180 cm, so her sword looks like an extension of her.

Just imagine Flora drawing her sword so fast and putting it back in an awkward manner.

I hear ya hollywood.

Don't these Claymores ever carry knives as well? Might as well have a Claymore with a bow and arrow..then again, it wouldn't be called Claymore anymore due to the Scottish sword called Claymore.
Nov 8, 2007 5:11 AM
Sep 2007
simonsays said:

I hear ya hollywood.

Don't these Claymores ever carry knives as well? Might as well have a Claymore with a bow and arrow..then again, it wouldn't be called Claymore anymore due to the Scottish sword called Claymore.

As far as that goes, why bother with a bow and arrow when you can just chuck a giant sword at whoever's bothering you? Or a log? Or a horn you just broke off of one of its friends? See what I'm getting at here? :)
Nov 23, 2008 2:43 PM

Aug 2008
1) Will there be anime season 2?
2) How Raki got his shoulder armor in anime?
3) How they draw sword 150 cm with one hand?
Nov 24, 2008 11:57 AM

Feb 2008
Talhkora said:
hollywood said:
Talhkora said:

QUOTE:

My source is wikipedia there is everything about Claymore manga & anime.

Indeed, the claymore sword is heavy so they are first learning with an normal sword, when they see that she is ready for fusing they fuse her with yoma and she get the claymore sword, so the yoma blood and flesh must adapt with the human blood and flesh so that process stop when it adapt properly with it so then they stop maturing then they are complete. Thats my opinion ^_^

For Raphaela she was #2 and Luciela #1 the same thing as Alicia and Beth they were twins and the other two not. Plz both read again Claymore manga especialy the chapters about Raphaela ;D
hollywood said:

Actually, in one of the chapters Irene told Clare that "Claymores age, but don't mature" she also said that they remain having the same look until they die or awaken, so Claymores are NOT immortal.

As for Galatea's high, she's actually 185 cm tall, Teresa is the one with 180 cm high.

“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

Dec 3, 2008 7:16 PM

Nov 2008
1) Will there be anime season 2?

1- Hell no.
2- Clare has money, they go to towns, it was obviously bought at some point.
3- They don't, they can't, but some laws of physics will not be obeyed in favor of coolness.

I don't really have any questions of my own, but I'm trying to figure out what all the letters in the alphabet in the claymore universe are, but Miria and Miata have the same katakana "mi" for the start of their name and yet different symbols...

And if no one else knows about the Claymore databook, Sophia is number 3(4) and Noel is number 4(5)...there's also some interesting power ratings charts as well...
Dec 4, 2008 12:08 PM

Aug 2008
Vega2503 said:

2- Clare has money, they go to towns, it was obviously bought at some point.

he was showned with shoulderarmor after he got separated with clare wich is wierd when they got separated he only had his sword, clothes, zero money.
Dec 6, 2008 4:58 PM

May 2008
lakisa said:

I think we can assume he scavanged it somewhere off a corpse, bartered for it, or somehow earned it at a town that hadn't been ransacked. I imagine it wouldn't be hard to scrounge something of use out of possessions of all the dead townspeople where he escaped imprisonment, and I consider that most likely--even if they don't explain that in the anime ver.

lakisa said:
This bothered me also, so I tried to make some sense of it. The sheathing mounts on their backs are inconsistently drawn in both the manga and anime. However, they always basically have a rounded plate with two holders in it and two branching arms on either side that hold the cape. The place where the cape arms and the holes come together is usually concealed, though...

In some scenes, especially the early ones you'll see that it just looks like a rounded metal piece with two holes in it. It's funny though since the holes are thinner than the sword even at the same distance. After a just couple chapters, though, they seem to be drawn so that the holes go all the way down to the cape arms with a small gap concealed by the cape arms...

I see that opening as a place to let the sword enter. Perhaps the metal arms that hold the cape would even serve to guide the sword into place.

The anime assumes they go straight in, but still tries to make it seem natural so it gets odd. Take ep 18 during the reunion of Miria and the bunch (13:32 in Eclipse's release). Miria pulls her sword out and to the side, while clare seems to pull it straight up over her head, somehow not splitting her sheathe in two. They seem to just unhinge when it's convenient.

In the first couple episodes of the anime (see ep 1 after after killing the youma from the roof and after killing the claymore-disguised youma), they always show her moving to sheathe her sword, then cut to raki, then cut back to a closeup of the sword going straight in--you can even see the sword kind of phases through the edge of the holes on the outer side since the sword is larger than the hole. :3

I am a banana.
Dec 7, 2008 3:47 PM

Aug 2008
nice thank you Saka.
Mar 18, 2009 2:14 PM

Dec 2008
In Darkness in Paradise Clare is using twin swords/daggers. Are they based on a real weapon or are they just something that author created himself? And if something like that really exist then what it is called?
KarharotFeb 8, 2013 2:30 AM
New profile design sucks.
Jul 25, 2009 2:09 PM
Nov 2008
Karharot said:
In Darkness in Paradise Clace is using twin swords/daggers. Are they based on a real weapon or are they just something that author created himself? And if something like that really exist then what it is called?

Those daggers are real, I forget what they are called though.
Jul 25, 2009 4:41 PM

Dec 2008
Hell88 said:

They sure are now, I ordered them to be made by a blacksmith ->

Thanks for the reply anyways:)
KarharotJul 25, 2009 5:19 PM
Jul 26, 2009 5:13 PM
Nov 2008
Karharot said:
Hell88 said:

They sure are now, I ordered them to be made by a blacksmith ->

Thanks for the reply anyways:)

Whoa, those are nice! :)
Jul 26, 2009 10:38 PM
Aug 2007
It would be breath of fresh air if the story will introduce another kind of weapon aside from the Claymore, but it sounds silly considering the title
Nov 28, 2009 5:28 PM
Jul 2009
Will Lune and Dietrich move up in rank once Alicia and Beth awaken? Who are the new numbers 1 to 10?
Nov 28, 2009 7:20 PM

Dec 2008
riotgirl said:
Will Lune and Dietrich move up in rank once Alicia and Beth awaken? Who are the new numbers 1 to 10?

Hard to say, Miria rank didn't change after Ophelia awakening and death so maybe the top 5 ranks are assigned according to power and not just to anyone who has next rank to the deceased/awakened warrior...
As for the top 10 warriors that we know about their ranks and names are as follow:
No.1 - Alicia (awakened)
No.2 - Beth (awakened)
No.3 - Audrey
No.4 - Miata (deserted, this fact may or may be not known to the organisation)
No.5 - Rachel
No.6 - Renee (current status unknown, most likely deceased)
No.8 - Dietrich
No.9 - Nina
KarharotNov 28, 2009 7:27 PM
Nov 29, 2009 1:01 PM
Aug 2007
Karharot said:
riotgirl said:

Hard to say, Miria rank didn't change after Ophelia awakening and death so maybe the top 5 ranks are assigned according to power and not just to anyone who has next rank to the deceased/awakened warrior...
As for the top 10 warriors that we know about their ranks and names are as follow:
No.1 - Alicia (awakened)
No.2 - Beth (awakened)
No.3 - Audrey
No.5 - Rachel
No.8 - Dietrich
No.9 - Nina

impressive. Miata's status is indeed unknown to the Org but Renee is still in question as well. I would safely say that she escaped into Org territory and reported the Riful incident to her superiors.
Nov 29, 2009 2:52 PM
Jul 2009
thanks for the list Kar. I forgot who's who anymore. Now if Alicia and Beth BOTH awakend ......then the Claymore who PISSED HER PANTS when Riful tried to kill her is the new number 1???

That's screwed up. (but she's hot though)
Nov 29, 2009 4:11 PM

Dec 2008
jackdaniels said:
thanks for the list Kar. I forgot who's who anymore. Now if Alicia and Beth BOTH awakend ......then the Claymore who PISSED HER PANTS when Riful tried to kill her is the new number 1???

Yup. Can't blame her though, in that situation I would probably pissed my pants too^^
jackdaniels said:

Ever since Theresa held that position there wasn't a proper no.1 anyway so Audrey will fit just fine.
Nov 29, 2009 11:55 PM
Aug 2007
Karharot said:
jackdaniels said:

Yup. Can't blame her though, in that situation I would probably pissed my pants too^^

LOL! Your right, who are we to judge? I also would have peed my pants but at least I would hold it in in front of the Claymores. gotta look good in front of the ladies.;)

I like Audrey. She has a different sword technique but I hope she improved on it cause it didn't exactly work on Riful. Yeah, she'll do fine as number 1.
Nov 30, 2009 6:00 AM

Dec 2008
hollywood said:
I like Audrey. She has a different sword technique but I hope she improved on it cause it didn't exactly work on Riful. Yeah, she'll do fine as number 1.

Well... Claymores (Alicia & Beth and Theresa not included) weren't supposed to fight Abyssal Ones, it was Audrey and Rachel own fault to think that they could handle Riful (Galatea knew better) so as long as Audrey understands this then her current sword technique will suffice. Chances are that she will have to face Priscilla or someone from Miria team in the near future so she should rather work on her common sense and ability of knowing when to run XD
Nov 30, 2009 12:11 PM
Jul 2009
Karharot said:
riotgirl said:

No.1 - Alicia (awakened)
No.2 - Beth (awakened)
No.3 - Audrey
No.5 - Rachel
No.8 - Dietrich
No.9 - Nina

Right on on the list Karh. Just looking at the list and once you take out Alicia and Beth, Dietrich is the only one who seems to have the perfect combination of honor and strength. The rest of the them really are either loudmouth weaklings (Nina) or got their butts kicked (Nina again).

Miata becomes number 2? Outstanding.
Nov 30, 2009 2:46 PM

Dec 2008
riotgirl said:
Right on on the list Karh. Just looking at the list and once you take out Alicia and Beth, Dietrich is the only one who seems to have the perfect combination of honor and strength.

That's true, although I would say that Audrey isn't all that bad either. We only saw her in a battle with Riful where she couldn't possibly win (though it was very stupid of Audrey (and Rachel) to think not only that they have a chance of winning but also that it would be easy for them). I suspect that right now those two (especially Audrey) are rethinking their position in the world and are having a chance to turn into decent warriors
riotgirl said:
The rest of the them really are either loudmouth weaklings (Nina) or got their butts kicked (Nina again).

Nina is a joke, former no.9 must be turning in her grave, especially considering the fact that Jean was one of the most honorable and unyielding warriors of all times (and quite tough on top of that).
riotgirl said:
Miata becomes number 2? Outstanding.

Well, her power level IS considered to be on par with average no.1 so this position would suit her... if ever anyone from the organization had the chance to inform her about this promotion XD
Nov 30, 2009 4:18 PM
Jul 2009
Karharot said:
jackdaniels said:

jackdaniels said:

Ever since Theresa held that position there wasn't a proper no.1 anyway so Audrey will fit just fine.

sorry for the delay..Holly already answered it for me as well and indeed, I would piss my pants but how come Jean didnt give in and how come Miria were able to rescue those Claymores from her. It just shows Miria's leadership and bravery qualities are truly above par from the rest..

dont get me started on Audrey but you did quite argue for her sake. well done.
Nov 30, 2009 6:45 PM

Dec 2008
jackdaniels said:
sorry for the delay..Holly already answered it for me as well and indeed, I would piss my pants but how come Jean didnt give in

Because Jean valued her honor much higher than her life (which is why she's one of my favorite Claymores right next to Theresa and Clare :).
jackdaniels said:
and how come Miria were able to rescue those Claymores from her It just shows Miria's leadership and bravery qualities are truly above par from the rest..

Well, Miria is one hell of a leader and a warrior who lived through much worse situations than this.
Compared to them Audrey is just some average Claymore that became no.3 because the previous top 5 (or rather all single digits) were pretty much gone.
Nov 30, 2009 11:48 PM
Aug 2007
Karharot said:
hollywood said:

Well... Claymores (Alicia & Beth and Theresa not included) weren't supposed to fight Abyssal Ones, it was Audrey and Rachel own fault to think that they could handle Riful (Galatea knew better) so as long as Audrey understands this then her current sword technique will suffice. Chances are that she will have to face Priscilla or someone from Miria team in the near future so she should rather work on her common sense and ability of knowing when to run XD

Claymore are NOT supposed to fight Abyssals..that is a general statement. If my memory doesnt fail me, it was Rachel who started the fight instead of running away. Audrey was the one who stayed BECAUSE of Rachel. Shades of Deneve bailing out Helen as of late. Maybe there's hope for Audrey after all.
Dec 1, 2009 1:30 AM

Dec 2008
hollywood said:
Claymore are NOT supposed to fight Abyssals..that is a general statement.

Alicia & Beth were trained mainly for this purpose (though it's true that until Isley was killed they weren't supposed to actively hunt the Abyssal Ones).
And Theresa... well, she just killed one for sport XD
hollywood said:
If my memory doesnt fail me, it was Rachel who started the fight instead of running away. Audrey was the one who stayed BECAUSE of Rachel.

It wasn't exactly like that. Audrey played respectful and well mannered towards Riful but in fact she was just as amused by the situation as Rachel (look at her smirk when Rachel said "Nothin' special"). She didn't realise what they are up against until Riful split her own body revealing what was hidden under the outer layer of her aura.
KarharotDec 3, 2009 12:46 PM
Dec 1, 2009 7:14 PM
Jul 2009
Karharot said:
Well, Miria is one hell of a leader and a warrior who lived through much worse situations than this.
Compared to them Audrey is just some average Claymore that became no.3 because the previous top 5 (or rather all single digits) were pretty much gone.

What we have right now is the Italian mafia hierarchy. The capo gets rubbed out and the others on the stairs move up, regardless if they are weak. The longest serving 1 and 2 in the Claymore series was most probably Teresa then Alicia-Beth and what an impact they've made.

I hope one of them make it through. Too bad for Beth but Alicia doesnt need to be number 1 right now. She could be useful in some other purpose without her sister but it's hard to just let go of that bond.
Dec 1, 2009 9:55 PM
Jul 2009
Karharot said:

Well, her power level IS considered to be on par with average no.1 so this position would suit her... if ever anyone from the organization had the chance to inform her about this promotion XD

Too bad, the now current list dont have the superior lineup from the last 10. For shame, Miata alone could outduel the new 10 except for Alicia and Beth.
Dec 2, 2009 3:31 AM

Dec 2008
jackdaniels said:
I hope one of them make it through. Too bad for Beth but Alicia doesnt need to be number 1 right now. She could be useful in some other purpose without her sister but it's hard to just let go of that bond.

I'm afraid that she's lacking too much in the mental department to become a normal Claymore. From the infancy she was raised to be as simple-minded and obedient as possible so I don't think that she could became a normal warrior capable of independent actions...
Besides, it looks like she already lost it and awakened...

riotgirl said:
Too bad, the now current list dont have the superior lineup from the last 10. For shame, Miata alone could outduel the new 10 except for Alicia and Beth.

The previous top 9 were a little different from usual - Alicia and Beth were special from the beginnig (and pretty much useless for the most of the time, but that's another matter) Raphaela was actualy a warrior from two (or more) generations back and Miria (and later Jeane) was half-awakened. On top of that Galatea was probably older than most of the normal Claymores since her special ability caused organization to overlook some of her mistakes. Aside from the Dark Ones the rest of the current single digits are created from the scratch and with Rubel doing whatever he can to prevent them from half-awakening so it's no suprise that they are inferior to the previous generation...
KarharotDec 2, 2009 3:35 AM
Dec 2, 2009 4:41 PM
Jul 2009
Karharot said:
jackdaniels said:

I'm afraid that she's lacking too much in the mental department to become a normal Claymore. From the infancy she was raised to be as simple-minded and obedient as possible so I don't think that she could became a normal warrior capable of independent actions...
Besides, it looks like she already lost it and awakened...

From my standpoint, Alicia can "coherently" function as a "normal" Claymore even without her sister. She just CANNOT awaken efficiently without the help of her sister. There's a difference there..

Yes, she was raised as a true disciple of the Org but based on her language and cognitive skills that she has shown, all she need is a little brainwashing back but her skills are not exactly dependent on her sister 100%. Of course, I will have to take this post all back once she awakens in the next chapter LOL
Dec 2, 2009 5:08 PM

Dec 2008
jackdaniels said:
From my standpoint, Alicia can "coherently" function as a "normal" Claymore even without her sister. She just CANNOT awaken efficiently without the help of her sister. There's a difference there..

Yes, she was raised as a true disciple of the Org but based on her language and cognitive skills that she has shown, all she need is a little brainwashing back but her skills are not exactly dependent on her sister 100%. Of course, I will have to take this post all back once she awakens in the next chapter LOL

It's no longer an issue
Dec 3, 2009 10:29 AM
Aug 2007
Karharot said:
It wasn't exactly like that. Audrey played respectful and well mannered towards Riful but in fact she was just as amused by the situation as Rachel (look at her smirk when Rachel said "Nothin' special"). She didn't realise what theu are up against until Riful split her own bodyreveling what was hidden under the outer layer of her aura.

And the only redeeming quality of the new 10? They could keep a secret, just like Dietrich for which both of them met the 7. Their honor is much stronger than their own fighting abilities, from which depending on each person you talk to is an asset. A very respectful number 1? I'd like to see her in action again..without pissing her pants..but she should learn from her own limitations (shades of Clint Eastwood).
Dec 3, 2009 4:13 PM

Jan 2009
right now organization lost all above average claymores.
losing special weapon
losing miata who's power should be equal to no.1, if she had stable mind.

but isn't strange how eye's loosing power every new generation:
teresa no.1
galatea no.3
renee no.6

and leadership quality is rare, we have only seen two real leaders (miria and irene)

organization want mindless solders as were alica + beth. even dedrich isn't good enough.
Dec 3, 2009 7:19 PM
Jul 2009
Karharot said:
jackdaniels said:

It's no longer an issue

will comment upon reading. havent and wont til tonight.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Whats under the Claymore's Clothing? (Not perverted)

CrimsonReaper - Mar 24, 2010

37 by uranimemom »»
Feb 19, 2022 12:21 AM

» Discuss Everything You Hate About Raki ( 1 2 )

MechaMaddness - Aug 11, 2009

51 by Spirit_Tree »»
Nov 13, 2020 10:30 PM

» Is Helen underrated ?

Yugao_ - Aug 23, 2019

2 by SunWukung »»
Nov 3, 2019 6:03 PM

» New Teresa figure

BTrinidad01 - Jan 2, 2019

2 by MoFried »»
Apr 5, 2019 5:15 PM

» Favorite Claymore ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

eppyomega - Jul 26, 2007

305 by BTrinidad01 »»
Dec 29, 2018 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.