Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »
Nov 23, 2008 9:59 AM

Sep 2007
"I dont know what to do. I have a question for you. How do you feel about werewolves?"

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Nov 23, 2008 10:42 AM

Mar 2008
Raleigh didn't reply, as his own climax was drawing near again, he just focused on bringing pleasure to Chante. His hand moved up, and down faster as he did he tightened his hand, and each time he came up he teased the head by rolling his palm over the leaking slit.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 23, 2008 10:47 AM

Oct 2007
Chante wasn't sure whether he was allowed, but nevertheless he rested his free hand on Raleigh's shoulder to support himself. Another few thrusts were enough to change the gasps into a loud moan as he came, squeezing his hand hard on the older werewolf's member.

Nov 23, 2008 10:51 AM

Mar 2008
Raleigh growled out and thrust back into the young werewolves hand as he came hard, and fast. "Hah .... you didn't have to help again ..... but thanks." Raleigh panted out as rested his head against the cool tile.
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 23, 2008 10:55 AM

Oct 2007
"...that's...that's no problem." He replied quietly, also leaning against the cool wall. "...but.. um..were you watching me for long?" he asked, a blush suddenly coming back to his face.

Nov 23, 2008 10:59 AM

Mar 2008
Now it was Raleigh's turn to blush, as he tried to explain. "Well you see .... It wasn't my intention to watch you, I can in here to see if I had everything where it was suppose to be. I hadn't expected you to be in here ... and I don't think I was watching for any longer than five, six minutes."

Nov 23, 2008 11:08 AM

Oct 2007
"...oh... I see" he replied quietly looking down "..but I guess nothing really bad happened anyway" he said biting on his lip. Yeah...except for Raleigh seeing the whole of his body and its little imperfections

Nov 23, 2008 11:13 AM

May 2008
"Well....I don't mind them...but once I was attacked by one...", Kaoru replied

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 23, 2008 11:14 AM

Mar 2008
"Is something wrong?" Raleigh asked softly. Chante looked a little distressed all of a sudden, could it be that it was Raleigh was watching him?

Nov 23, 2008 11:16 AM

Oct 2007
"...just some small insecurities kicking in...that's all" the boy replied with a small apologetic smile.

Nov 23, 2008 11:20 AM

Mar 2008
About that time, was when Raleigh happened to glance down to see several burn marks along Chante's back, along his arms and thighs, there were always several scars on his body, from where it looked like he'd been cut. "These look terrible, who could do such a awful thing?" Raleigh asked heatedly, as he gently caressed of the cuts on Chante's thigh.

Nov 23, 2008 11:25 AM

Oct 2007
"...Please don't worry yourself about these" Chante replied placing his hand gently on Raleigh's. He knew it was impossible to hide them..and he'd be marked for years to come. "...it...it wasn't one person, but quite a few people...the marks are old now..there's nothing that can be done even if you knew who it was. " he said.

Nov 23, 2008 11:31 AM

Mar 2008
"Even if they are old wounds, they still run deep here don't they? Wont you tell me what happened?" Raleigh asked softly as he placed his hand over Chante's heart. For some reason, he wanted to know what happened .... though what he really wanted to know how could someone be so cruel to scar a young wolves body like this!

Nov 23, 2008 11:35 AM

Jul 2007
Shi whimpered, biting his lips. He wasn't someone who made a lot of noise during sex, and especially not if he was asked to. It just seemed....awkward then. But a moment after that thought ran through his brain, Cage brushed against his prostate and the pup gasped, hands falling to grasp at the sheets below him.
Nov 23, 2008 11:35 AM

Sep 2007
"Were you hurt badly" Hiroki layed back on his bed.

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Nov 23, 2008 11:39 AM

Oct 2007
Chante took a big breath in as the big, warm hand was placed on his chest. "...you'd hate me and you'll find yourself being repulsed and appalled by what I've been" he sighed "...isn't not knowing more comfortable?"

Nov 23, 2008 11:45 AM

Mar 2008
"Why don't you just tell me, I'm no judge of others the only one I truly hate is myself so whatever it is I'll listen." Raleigh said quietly. He normally didn't come, right out and say things like this .... but when he did he meant it

Nov 23, 2008 11:49 AM

Oct 2007
"...after being transformed I didn't really know where to go or what to do with myself..and to earn some money I just ...started working as a prostitute. I don't do it now" he said suddenly, as if though he wanted to make sure Raleigh understands "... just... just sometimes. When it gets bad and I can't find a normal place to work..." he sighed "..all these marks are reminders of some of the 'bad' customers... treating me like a piece of shit" he said bluntly.

Nov 23, 2008 12:04 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh was silent, as he listened to Chante talk not interrupting once and after he was finished he replied. "Heh such cruel bastards, they deserve worse than what they did to you. I don't hate you, and like I said I wont judge you .... if you like just stay here and if you cant stay here when things get bad you can always come back here, and I'll welcome you." Without really thinking, he wrapped his arms around Chante and hugged him close his gestures weren't pity, or sympathy he truly did want to help the young wolf out in anyway he could.

Nov 23, 2008 12:09 PM

Oct 2007
The boy was a little surprised at this sudden warm gesture. He still hugged the older werewolf "...you really are too kind" he said with a little sigh.

Nov 23, 2008 12:15 PM

Mar 2008
"If you knew me a long time ago, you wouldn't say such things." Raleigh murmured while stroking Chante's hair lightly.

Nov 23, 2008 12:19 PM

Oct 2007
"...what are the demons hiding in your past...?" the young wolf wondered in a whisper. "and... I'm not the one to judge either. I can only judge you on what you are now" he added

Nov 23, 2008 12:22 PM

Mar 2008
"Fair enough .... come lets get out of the shower before we catch a chill then I'll share with you, what no one else knows not even my idiot of a best friend" Raleigh said with a chuckle, as he let Chante go.

Nov 23, 2008 12:33 PM

Oct 2007
"...right. Sure" he nodded his head. The boy turned off the water and grabbed himself a towel. He was wondering what was it about him that actually made Raleigh want to to tell him things..that apparently not even his best friend knew.

Nov 23, 2008 12:37 PM

Mar 2008
After they were both out, Raleigh dried off his body and hair he slipped on his boxers and pants leaving his shirt off for now. He then walked back into the guest room, and sat down on the bed and waited for the young wolf to get done.

Nov 23, 2008 12:44 PM

Oct 2007
Chante put on his boxers and a loose, stretched T-shirt that he used to sleep in. He then came back to the room and sat on the bed next to Raleigh. He looked at the older werewolf waiting for him to start talking.

Nov 23, 2008 12:52 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh got his thoughts in order, for a few moments he wanted to figure out he'd tell his story. "Before I was a werewolf, I was a werehunter I killed werewolves for a living that was my duty as a hunter. I didn't like, but nor did I hate werewolves I just saw it as my destiny that was all. But to the other party, I seemed cold and heartless when I look back I can see why, because I killed the wolves without a expression on my face. Well it all backfired on me, because when I was eighteen I messed up and underestimated my opponent and I was turned. Even though I can be around others like me, I cant stand my own self for letting myself become the monster I am." Raleigh murmured finally after a few moments. This was how he felt, he had failed to complete his duty so thus he was punished.

Nov 23, 2008 1:08 PM

Oct 2007
"...A werehunter" he repeated quietly looking at Raleigh with a bit of a shock. Thoughts of former hunters who were turned into their enemies..must be so messed up Chante never really wanted to get himself involved with that. But now..he couldn't help but really feel so bad for Raleigh. He reached out to stroke the other's cheek. "...is that another reason why you refuse to give in to moon heat?Because you don't want to behave like one of us?" he asked

Nov 23, 2008 1:15 PM

May 2008
"Not too bad, but I have a scar on my back now", Kaoru replied and pulled his knees up to his chest

Music is from the soul~ ♥
Nov 23, 2008 1:15 PM

Mar 2008
"You misunderstand, I've already stated my reasons for that I just want to find my mate .... at first though this raging lust disgusted me, I hated acting like a werewolf in heat." Raleigh murmured.

Nov 23, 2008 1:18 PM

Oct 2007
"....a.ah. I see.." he nodded his head "...but ..again..you can't hate yourself over becoming something you had no choice but to become" he added.

Nov 23, 2008 1:21 PM

Mar 2008
"No .... I know I shouldn't still after all these years but my human self just wont let it go, maybe one day when, or rather if I find my mate .... maybe he can change that." Raleigh said quietly.

Nov 23, 2008 1:25 PM

Oct 2007
"I...I really wish you all the best of luck with that" he said leaning in closer and kissing Raleigh's cheek. "...If I were the lucky one I'd do everything I can to make you forget" he said

Nov 23, 2008 1:31 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh smiled at the gentle gesture, and kind words .... it would really be nice if Chante was his mate then he could end the search. He could love him, and the other could love him and they could be happy with one another. Raleigh thought to himself.

Nov 23, 2008 1:35 PM

Oct 2007
"..funny how you meet special people..by a coincidence, eh? I'm so happy I was passing you on that street" He said smiling back at the older werewolf.

Nov 23, 2008 1:45 PM

Mar 2008
"I'm grateful, that you were there as well .... without you being there who knows what I would have done." Raleigh murmured as he leaned his head against Chante's chest. He could have hurt a nearby human, or even once raped one. When he thought about that, he just couldn't stand it.

Nov 23, 2008 1:56 PM

Oct 2007
"..that's why...even though you don't like it..you need the one night stands" murmured Chante gently stroking Raleigh's hair.

Nov 23, 2008 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
"Yes I know .... I'll eventually get around to mating before the full moon I wont let myself go into Blood Lust." Raleigh said reassuringly.

Nov 23, 2008 3:30 PM

Oct 2007
"...ok then." Chante nodded his head, satisfied with the answer. He sighed quietly and rested his back against the headboard of the bed. Then, he gently reallocated Raleigh so that he lay on the younger wolf's lap.

Nov 23, 2008 3:35 PM

Mar 2008
"Found it." Cage muttered, slamming back in and hitting it again.
Be a FRUITLOOP in a world of CHEERIOS!!!
Nov 23, 2008 3:37 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh was a little surprised, as the younger werewolf had him lay down on his lap it felt nice and warm. The older werewolf, couldn't help but relax and cuddle a little closer .... maybe he shouldn't feel so attached but for some reason he couldn't let go.

Nov 23, 2008 3:43 PM

Oct 2007
Chante just continued to stroke the soft dark hair. "...you're really warm" he said with a smile. Even though moon heat was usually associated with the lust for sex..not many actually noted that it actually meant that ANY physical closure was needed and craved for. Even one with no sexual context.

Nov 23, 2008 3:54 PM

Mar 2008
"Your pretty warm yourself." Raleigh murmured as he pushed his head up into Chante's touch. He hadn't felt anothers touch like this, in so long .... he had to admit it wasn't all that bad to feel again.

Nov 23, 2008 3:57 PM

Oct 2007
"...I'm doing my best" he chuckled quietly as he poked Raleigh's nose. "...sorry about keeping you up like that" he said with an apologetic smile

Nov 23, 2008 4:01 PM

Mar 2008
"What do you mean?" Raleigh asked in confusion as he looked back up at the young wolf.

Nov 23, 2008 4:03 PM

Oct 2007
"...well it's really late now isn't it? If it wasn't for my little performance.." he blushed just a little "...you'd probably go and get your deserved rest"

Nov 23, 2008 4:09 PM

Mar 2008
"No its fine, I usually sleep a few hours during the day then I'm ready to go I don't sleep much." Raleigh said as he brushed it off like it was nothing. Which it really was nothing, because it was the truth he didn't sleep a lot just enough to get him by so he could work at night.

Nov 23, 2008 4:15 PM

Jul 2007
Shi gasped again, louder this time, and bucked his hips to meet Cage's mid thrust. "O-oh God..." he murmured under his breath.
Nov 23, 2008 4:23 PM

Oct 2007
"...If that's how it is...then fine" Chante replied with a smile. He had to admit- the man's company was really comfortable.

Nov 23, 2008 4:26 PM

Mar 2008
Raleigh wondered if he should stay like this or get up and leave the wolf in peace .... the last thing he wanted was to bother Chante. But he just couldn't forced himself, to sit up and leave the room.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (17) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 »

More topics from this board

» Character Info~

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

15 by richardface »»
Apr 24, 2010 5:28 PM

» Full Moon RP (3)

Smart-chan - Mar 28, 2009

16 by Witchblood01 »»
Apr 22, 2010 2:07 AM

» Full Moon Wars (The war goes on) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 25, 2008

708 by XxThageXx »»
Jan 23, 2009 1:03 PM

» Role Play info

Kurenai_no_Yuki - Nov 5, 2008

2 by Kurenai_no_Yuki »»
Nov 21, 2008 3:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.