Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 24, 2013 12:33 PM
Aug 2012
The teachers sat up at the front of the dining hall, watching all the first years as they streamed in.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2013 12:48 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn O'Riley sat at the Raveclaw table with a group of her friends. She didn't like first years as much as everyone else did. Most were really annoying to her when they refused to fall asleep at night and blabered instead. She crossed her legs and stared at them all as their names were called. She noticed one especially exited boy that stood out. She muttered to herself "I hope he won't be placed in Ravenclaw..."
Mar 24, 2013 12:53 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel looked up at his mom and received a small smile from her. He smiled back and he tried to hide the butterflies in his stomach that made him want to puke.
"Castiel Rover."
Casitel carefully made his way up to the stool and sat down. The Sort Hat went over his head. His mind was empty except for thoughts of where he'd be placed. Gryffindor like his dad and brother? Hufflepuff like his mom? or Ravenclaw like his sister? The Hat seemed to read his thoughts, for it let out a small laugh, "My, what an assorted family."
Mar 24, 2013 1:02 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn chuckled as the sorting hat decided. She was just hoping it wouldn't be Ravenclaw...she had enough to deal with already. Not that the others in Ravenclaw were as troublesome as the Griffindors were but they could get on her nerves at times.
Mar 24, 2013 1:10 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel's heart hammered against his chest as he waited for the sorting hat to make it's decision.
"Hm...ambitious, cunning...yes..."
Castiel heard a few gasps from the crowd.
"Slytherin!" The hat was lifted from Castiel's eyes, which he was glad, and he jumped off the stage and went towards the table. He took a seat at the far end of the table, closest to the Ravenclaws and furthest from the other menacing members of Slytherin.
Mar 24, 2013 1:13 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel had sat near her even though they were some distance apart. She turned around and tapped his shoulder as the others were sorted. She waited for him to turn around, drumming her fingers on the table. At least he wasn't in Ravenclaw. Though, he was rather interesting....
Mar 24, 2013 1:16 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel turned around and wondered "Who the heck would from Ravenclaw would want to talk to a Slytherin?" He found himself staring into pretty green eyes of an Irish-seeming second year.
Mar 24, 2013 1:20 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn flashed him a slight smile "Welcome to Hogwarts, try not to get lost and you'll be fine. Also, watch out for some other the others in Syltherin...they're a little bit 'shady' so to speak." She said before turning back around as the headmaster started to speak.
Mar 24, 2013 1:24 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel nodded, trying to hide his infatuation. He felt another tap on his shoulder, this time from a Slytherin. He turned and looked at the boy. He had pale blonde hair that was slick back and gray eyes. The smile on his face told Castiel to avoid him, but that was kind of hard to do when he was the a foot away from Castiel's face.
The boy held out his hand, "I'm Scorpius Malfoy."
Castiel nodded and shook his hand, glancing up at the headmaster now and then. "I'm Castiel Rover..."
Mar 24, 2013 1:37 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn waited for the headmaster to finish speaking. She sighed as she looked around. It was almost time to feast, which means there would be sweets. Oh how she loved sweets. There were so many and they were all so good! She shook her head to clear her thoughts; she needed to focus on what the headmaster had to say. Her attention was snapped to a voice behind her.
Mar 24, 2013 1:43 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel waited for the headmaster to finish speaking, whatever he was saying. Scorpius's voice was the thing that rang in his ear most, "You're a Slytherin, yet you're avoiding your own house? And why are you talking to that Ravenclaw?"
Casitel was starting to get convinced that Scorpius Malfoy was one of the jerkiest and most annoying people he has ever met.
Mar 24, 2013 1:46 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn clenched her hands into fists, spinning around to face Scorpius. "Maybe he wanted to talk to the Ravenclaws. After all, we are smarter than you'll ever be." She snapped at him. She rarely got angry but whenever someone mentioned her in a negative way she couldn't help it.
Mar 24, 2013 1:52 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel tried his back to hold back his laughter. He heard footsteps coming from behind them. He crossed his fingers it wasn't one of the teachers and just a prefect of some sort.
"What's this?" came a teasing, but friendly, voice from behind them. "A fight between Ravenclaw and Slytherin?"
Castiel turned to face a grinning boy. He had messy jet black hair and brown eyes that sparkled with mischief.
Mar 24, 2013 1:59 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn rolled her eyes "Hello James." She said as she gave him a sideways glance. James wasn't as bad as the other Griffindors, he didn't happen to annoy her as much. She glared at Scorpius once more before turning back around once again.
Mar 24, 2013 2:05 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel smiled as he watched the fuming Scorpius go back towards his group of friends. He felt a light thud next to him. When he looked over, the Gryffindor second-year was sitting down next to him. Castiel suddenly felt alarm rising in his chest, "What are you doing? You're gonna get in trouble. On top of that I don't even know you!"
James Sirius laughed and smiled at Castiel, "You know what? I kind of wish you were sorted into Gryffindor." Castiel watched James in shock as the second-year made his way back to the tables, where his siblings were.

~After Feast~
Mar 24, 2013 2:15 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn sighed in content as she made her way back to the sleeping quarters for Ravenclaw. She opened the door to her room which she shared with 5 other Ravenclaw girls. She sat down on her bed and started to read her favorite book. A classic tale from the muggle world about what life is like for the average muggle. They could be really fascinating when they wanted to be.
Mar 24, 2013 2:19 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel had been pushed, shoved, and tripped. It was fairly obvious the Slytherins didn't want to see his face. Scorpius turned to him once they had arrived at the entrance to the common room, "Coming with us, Rover?"
Castiel smiled, "Yeah, I'll be there soon." Castiel turned and climbed up the stairs of the dungeon and rounded the corner, fuming with anger. He wasn't going to go look for his mom. He was just going to walk around and get some air before going back to the Slytherin common room. That's what he needed.
Mar 24, 2013 2:38 PM
Aug 2012
After the other girls had fallen asleep (seeing as how they fell asleep rather quickly) Kathryn set down her book and walked out of the room quietly. She closed the door and whispered a spell "Lumos" which made her wand glow and illuminate her path. She quietly stepped down into the common room. Looking around before leaving and heading down the hall. She sighed as she walked down the hallways filled with the moving paintings and portraits that she remembered from last year. She tensed and came to a halt as she heard footsteps from further down the hall.
Mar 24, 2013 2:41 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel roamed the halls of Hogwarts, wand not illuminated. He had a strange knack for always knowing where he was even without the source of light. He heard footsteps, but they came to a sudden halt. Castiel slowed himself and moved closer to the wall, holding his finger up to the moving and talking portraits and giving them a quiet apology for waking them up.
Mar 24, 2013 2:44 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn's wand's light extinguished as she walked slowly and silently. She whispered just below her breath so that the other person was the only one who could hear her. "Hello?" She murmured as she tried to peer through the darkness.
Mar 24, 2013 2:50 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel stood, silent. He listened to the approaching footsteps and a quiet voice. He tried his best not to move. He wasn't doing anything bad. Well, being out in the halls during night was breaking the rules. Castiel pulled his wand out of his robe and pointed toward the spot where the voice had come from. He inched closer, making barely a noise.
Mar 24, 2013 2:59 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn waited silently for a response. But all that came was silence, nothing else but silence. She breathed quietly, remaining calm. She waited for what felt like forever for a response.
Mar 24, 2013 3:05 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel was now a few feet away from the person who had spoken first. He couldn't quite make out their shape. Was it a man or a woman? It was too dark in the corridor to see.
Mar 24, 2013 3:30 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn took a step closer and narrowed her eyes. The shape of the others body came into view as she squinted her eyes. She finally decided to use her wand instead "Lumos." She said as her want lit up the two. She was surprised to see it was the first year she had spoken to earlier.
Mar 24, 2013 3:32 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel was nearly blinded by the sudden light pointed at his eyes. He scooted away and blinked, then realized it was the second-year who had yelled at Scorpius. He didn't put his wand away, but he stepped closer and smiled, "Hey, out for an extremely late night walk?"
Mar 24, 2013 3:41 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn nodded "Yes...I needed to take a walk. Scorpius got on my nerves again..." She sighed an brushed her red bangs out of her face. She lowered her wand but didn't allow the light to go out. "And yourself?" She asked.
Mar 24, 2013 3:43 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel threw his wand and caught it with his left hand, then beamed brightly, "It was pretty obvious the Slytherins didn't want me there."
Mar 24, 2013 3:57 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn chuckled quietly "Don't mind them, they can be very rude." She said as she looked around. "You know...I was almost positive you would've been placed in another house." She folded her arms across her chest.
Mar 24, 2013 4:11 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel smiled, "I'm sure I would have been too." He wanted to laugh at the second-year's perplexed look that she was probably trying to hide. "I'm Castiel, but I'm sure you know that. What's your name?"
Mar 24, 2013 4:17 PM
Aug 2012
"Kathryn." She said with a small smile as she held out her hand to him for a handshake. 'Castiel...I'll have to remember that.' She thought to herself.
Mar 24, 2013 4:20 PM
Aug 2012
"So, Kathryn," Castiel used his wand to move the curtain slightly, "wanna go outside? I'd say we have an hour or so before the Prefects check the dorms."
Mar 24, 2013 4:24 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn smiled at his remark and nodded. "I'd love to. Care to lead the way?" She asked as she glanced out at the school yard.
Mar 24, 2013 4:28 PM
Aug 2012
"Sure! I've been here enough times with my mom," Castiel smiled and then began to make their way out into the schoolyard.
Mar 24, 2013 4:35 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn stretched as she glanced around "It is rather nice outside. I'm glad I came outside." She said as she turned to the first year "I know it starts out rough but your house members will soon become your friends."
Mar 24, 2013 4:37 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel laughed, "My family is everything but Slytherin. It's gonna be kind of hard to get along with anyone in there, even if there is someone nice."
Mar 24, 2013 4:41 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn smiled a little more now "Well, if you don't become friends with any of the other jerks in your house, even if there is someone nice, I'll be your friend." She offered.
Mar 24, 2013 4:44 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel smiled, trying to hide the fact that he was getting flustered, "Yeah, that'd be nice!" His smile quickly vanished. He looked around, "We should move away from here...the Forbidden Forest."
Mar 24, 2013 4:51 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn glanced at the forest "Hmph...I'm not one for risks but I'd love to go in there. I've heard there are some fantastic creatures..." She said as she took his hand "Come on, there's something I wanted to see." She said as she lead him into the forest without waiting for his response.
Mar 24, 2013 5:00 PM
Aug 2012
Even if Kathryn had waited for him to reply Castiel probably would have said yes, especially since she was holding his hand. The deeper they traveled though, the eerier it seemed. Castiel took out his wand and whispered, "Lumos." The strong light lit a path in front of them. He let his wand wander through the trees. Finding there to be nothing, he put the wand in front of him to illuminate their path.
Mar 24, 2013 5:06 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn sighed as she looked around, unable to find her targeted creature. She shrugged it off though "Isn't it amazing?" She asked as she looked at him. Her green eyes shined as she looked at him.
Mar 24, 2013 5:12 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel thought back to the first-years he had met earlier that belonged to the Slytherin house. A few came to mind when he wondered who would enjoy the Forbidden Forest at night and none were him. Though he had to admit despite the nagging voice in his head telling him to leave, he could feel the magic of the forest. Castiel nodded, "It is cool."
Mar 24, 2013 5:19 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn smiled happily and continued. There weren't many things she feared, and this forest was not one of them. She stopped as soon as she realized how long they'd been walking. "We should probably head back..." She said as she started to turn around.
Mar 24, 2013 5:24 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel nodded. He looked around and shock hit him as he realized something, "We strayed from the path..." He shined his wand everywhere, but didn't see their tracks either.
Mar 24, 2013 5:29 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn's eyes widened "Oh lord...you're telling me that we're lost?" She asked as her Irish accent grew thick. It was something that tended to happen when she was nervous. She breathed slowly to calm herself down, taking deep breaths.
Mar 24, 2013 5:32 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel tried not to smile at the adorableness of her accent and succeeded because of the overwhelming panic that subsequently hit him again. He nodded, "I think we came from the...that way." he picked a random direction that looked most lit and pointed.
Mar 24, 2013 5:36 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn nodded "I hope you know where you're going Castiel." She said as she walked off in the direction he had pointed. 'Oh lord...help 's now...' She thought as she looked around cautiously.
Mar 24, 2013 5:42 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel muttered a quick, quiet, and mental apology to Kathryn and admitted in his head that he in fact did not know what he was doing. His arm was getting tired from holding his wand. "Nox," he mumbled. The small light went out and they were enveloped in complete darkness, except for the slight glow of the moon.
Mar 24, 2013 5:46 PM
Aug 2012
Kaythryn's grip on his hand tightened as she tried to make out the path ahead. The moon's faint glow didn't help much, it was rather dim. She listened to the sound of the wind in the trees and the leaves rustling. It reminded her of when she'd stroll through the forest near her home in Ireland. The songs that her foster mother had sung to her rang in her ears. She couldn't wait to go home for the holidays. Well, it was a little too early to anticipate that now.
Mar 24, 2013 5:50 PM
Aug 2012
Castiel was glad for the dim light. His face was completely flushed, up to his ears. He kept telling himself it was just holding hands, but that one really immature part of him was jumping up and down and screaming. He tried to make Kathryn let go, but her grip tightened and he wasn't sure what else to do. He looked around the trees. They looked like tall monster, towering over him.
Mar 24, 2013 5:53 PM
Aug 2012
Kathryn unknowingly started to hum one of the Irish lullabies she knew. She kept looking forward, trying to see if the exit was anywhere near them. It didn't matter if they got out alive, they'd be dead already for breaking the rules. They had been gone for longer than an hour.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» The Potters and the Weasleys

tronari - Mar 24, 2013

40 by tronari »»
Mar 26, 2013 6:52 PM

» Create a Character

tronari - Mar 24, 2013

4 by InvaderJillz »»
Mar 24, 2013 5:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.