Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 21, 2012 8:33 PM

Aug 2012
The headmaster should know better by now that at that school there was no peace.

Two angry almost identical looking girls burst in, spouting in unison. "I want a roommate change!"

They pouted frustratedly at each other in almost the same identical expression. "Stop copying me!" They said in unison again.

"Me? You started it!' They both said pointing at each other.

If there ever was a game of jinx this was it.

Maple and Petal made faces at each other.

Petal sighed and spoke softly. "Headmaster. Apparently, my roommate is copying me-"

"copying you?" Maple glowered, leaves growing from the ends of her hair to curl up. She curled her little fists and stomped her foot. "Of all the nerve, you science freak. I wouldn't copy you and your technological mumbo-jumbo that's polluting our world."

"Mumbo jumbo!" Petal gasped horrified. "My daddy gave me the technology, you tree hugger."

"Techno geek."

"Flower child."

"Mainframe head."

"Oooo." Petal steamed. "Go get yourself some fertilizer before I take a mower to you."

Maple gasped, beyond horrified... almost an exact replica of Petal's previous expression and she wasn't even trying to mimic it. "You're evil." She turned to the headmaster and pointed at Petal. "See, she's out to get me! This is a 'Single-white-female thing! First she mimics me, then takes all my clothes and then..." She trembled. "mows me to death so she can become me."

Petal made a face at her. "Who'd want to become a tree sap, willow."

"Oh go fly away, raphael."

"Make me, poison ivy."

(I thought it'd be fun to make them not like each other at first. ;))

"
Oct 21, 2012 8:40 PM

May 2010
A loud, gurgling groan emanated from Nezzy as they bickered. He stared at them in disbelief for a minute before speaking, slamming his magazine onto the desk, the loud noise echoing through the wide office.
"That's quite enough!"
His melodic voice said chidingly, reprimanding both of them with a heated glare from his red eyes, his tentacles wriggling in irritation.

"Let's start with you first." He pointed a slimy tentacle at Petal, his eyes narrowing.
"What is the matter exactly?"
Oct 21, 2012 8:52 PM

Aug 2012
"well..." Petal twiddled her fingers. "It all started when I accidently knocked my HCL acid tubule onto her ficus-"

"Accidently? Hmph!" Maple snorted. "You did that on purpose, plant killer."

"I did not!" Petal steamed. "Your ivy psuedo-mutant-plant monster nearly ate me and I jumpe out of the way, accidently knocking over the vial.""

"Rufus wouldn't do such a thing." Maple gasped, indignant. "You smelt like candy suckle and he ws just sniffing."

"Sniffing?" Petal grumbled. "Chewing more like it."
Oct 21, 2012 8:56 PM

Aug 2012
(Sorry, got to go to bed. Sooooo tired. )
Oct 21, 2012 9:11 PM

May 2010
Nezzy let out a long sigh, placing two fingers where a normal person's nose would normally be as if he had a headache.

"So you accidentally knocked acid into this young lady's plant creature and killed it."
He looks at them both as if this was a cruel joke to his career, a flat, humorless expression on the exterior.

"Perhaps this should be a lesson to both of you then. Keep your belongings on separate sides of the room so that these things don't happen." He brightens up for a moment, having thought of something.

"Or..." Nezzy smiled inwardly to himself, pausing for dramatic effect. "...I can confiscate both of these things you two possess. Dangerous chemicals and abnormal carnivorous plants aren't allowed in dorm rooms."

He crossed his arms, glaring hard at both of them, his tentacles going about their varied tasks; doing paperwork, stirring his tea, doing calculations on a small calculator on his desk, and one was typing a memo on a laptop.

(Aww man. D: Party pooper.)
Oct 22, 2012 6:55 AM

Nov 2010
Apparently, today was just not the headmaster's peaceful dandy day...
Touya came charging toward the door, he was more like walking but his walking pace was as fast as running, he knocked on the door hard then went inside and grabbed both of Maple and Petal by their shoulders while he tries to appear as calm as possible "sorry girls, I will solve you problems later so please dismiss yourselfs from here, I need to talk to the headmaster with a matter alot more important than just roommate problems, oky?" he looked at them with a serious yet not a scary look, then he forced a smile that apeared gentle as he realized that he shouldn't be scaring the hell out of them
rika713Oct 22, 2012 7:04 AM
"Hateful feelings. Hurtful feelings. Unforgivable feelings.
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 22, 2012 8:53 AM

Aug 2012
"Awwww!" Maple and Petal said in unison.

Then another teacher came in and steered them out before they even knew what was happening. As the door shut in their faces, they exchanged a look and then burst out laughing. Noticing that they were actually having fun with each other for a small moment, they quickly stopped and gave each other their backs with folded arms and a "hmph!"
Oct 22, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2010
(as a teacher I could let him solve your 'problem' :P)
To face one's own feelings is akin to throwing oneself into a bottomless pit, or setting sail on an endless sea.
You must not look there. You must not think about it. Though you search your soul on the dark, heaving waves, you must never look in that place." - Kusuriuri
Oct 22, 2012 1:33 PM

May 2010
A large green vein stood out on the forehead of Nezzy as he glared at Touya. If there was one thing he hated, it was people forgoing the due process of his institution. He looked over at the girls and nodded affirmingly to them.
"He won't be solving your problems. But please excuse yourselves for the time being, and take what I said to heart please." He said venomously as he continued to stare at Touya, he was obviously furious.
Oct 22, 2012 1:56 PM

Nov 2010
"don't worry sir, when I said that I will be solving their problems I didn't mean acting on my own without your permission" he sighed deeply as he made sure that the girls are away already and that he's alone with Nezzy "I will get straight into the matter...headmaster Nezahualquentzin, a murder has taken a place in the school grounds" Touya the took a lab tube from his pocket with a red liquid that is apparently blood in it "of course, I didn't utter such a dangerous words without a prove" he placed the tube along with a file on Nezzy's desk
Oct 22, 2012 2:02 PM

May 2010
"That's not the point. It isn't your problem to address. You're a science teacher, not a guidance counselor." He remarked in a deadpan tone, the veins on his forehead still bulging visibly.

Nezahualquentzin squinted suspiciously at Touya. His expression still furious as his tentacles writhed around in irritation.

"On school grounds? Where exactly then?" He glanced briefly at the vial, but looked to Touya with barely a moment's hesitation.
Oct 22, 2012 2:12 PM

Nov 2010
"deeply inside the forest and maybe around a day or two since the signs were fresh, I know that you might tell me that it a work of some sort of a creature who lives there but I am current that it's a work of a person, because thanks to the barrier, there isn't supposed to be such a dangerous thing who is able to kill a person like this" he paused as brought an another file, this time it's a student's profile "this girl is a student here, she has been messing for two days now, and when I checked the blood samples I brought from the forest it had the same blood type and DNA"
Oct 22, 2012 2:27 PM

May 2010
Nezzy sighed, a gurgling sound barely evident as he did. He clenched one of his hands into a fist to alleviate some of his frustration, giving Touya a hard stare.
"Yes, we've been aware of a student missing. It's regrettable that she's dead though."

"However." He pauses for added emphasis. "The deep forest isn't within the school's protection. So people who go there have no protection from the campus' wards. If students read the academic pamphlet they'd know that area is dangerous and should not be visited." He stared hard at Touya, his expression still quite mad. "Ever."

He folded his arms across his chest as he leaned back in his chair, his eyebrows raising curiously as an idea crossed his mind.
"I'm putting you in charge of investigating the disappearance. Question students, teachers, whoever you need to."
He folded his hands on his desk seriously, his red eyes staring at Touya. "You are not allowed to use violence to obtain evidence or information. Nor are you allowed to invade the dorm rooms of students."
Oct 22, 2012 3:22 PM

Nov 2010
"understood sir, leave everything to me" he looked straightly at Nezzy with a serious and calm appearance unlike before, at these kind of times Touya knew what should be done "I shall do my best and I will make sure to report possible detail to you in the future" without an another word, Touya stood by the door and glanced at Nezzy before he opens it to leave "now excuse me..."
Oct 22, 2012 3:30 PM

May 2010
Nezzy let out a long sigh.
"Off you go, then." He remarked dryly.

After Touya had left, Nezzy let his head fall onto his desk, letting out an exasperated groan. He didn't like trouble at the school, nor did he like people meddling in it. He supposed he'd have to sit this one out for emotional reasons.
Oct 22, 2012 5:00 PM

Apr 2009
lirisimah said:
Nezzy nodded, thinking to himself for a moment as he stirred his tea with a tentacle. He tapped his clawed fingers on the desk gently, making a little rhythm as he thought.
"Did you see anything different or that wasn't addressed? I have trouble memorizing what changes I made myself."

Aki waited until the new teacher left before she answered the Headmaster's queastion. "No, I didn't see anything that wasn't addressed. But there were just a few different rules there that was not in around when I was here."
Oct 22, 2012 5:56 PM

May 2010
((We'll assume our coversation was continuing far before either of them came into the office. Don't worry about it.))

Nezzy raised his eyebrows at Aki curiously, his tentacles writhing around slowly as if they were grooming themselves.
"I see. Well, do let me know if any concerns regarding them surface while you're here, Kodama-sensei."
Oct 22, 2012 9:05 PM

Apr 2009
Aki nods and picks up her sword. "Very well, Headmaster. If you'll excuse me, I have need to get set up in my classroom."
Oct 22, 2012 9:57 PM

May 2010
"By your leave, Kodama-sensei."
Nezzy gestured his hand toward the door, propping his shoes up comfortably on his desk once again as he assumed a more relaxed posture, resuming his reading of "Tentacles Weekly" magazine.
Oct 22, 2012 11:11 PM
Sep 2012
AyaSe walked toward the headmaster's office down the hallway, she brought with her a salad As a present for her head master as a sign of gratitude for accepting her as the nurse in the academy...
When she reached the head master office she softly knocked the door! Hoping he was within-
As she silently waiting..
A few seconds past, she heard nothing.." I think he was not around " She whispered.." maybe I should get back to my room,and come back in the next day " she spoke with a sad tone while looking at the food..*gasp*
AyaSe was just so excited to see personally the headmaster, she haven't seen him, and she was expecting for this day to finally meet him.. But nothing happen..
lirisimahOct 24, 2012 1:29 PM
Oct 24, 2012 1:34 PM

May 2010
Nezzy gurgled awake for a moment, looking around at his surroundings as he had fallen asleep.
He squinted at the door, getting an odd feeling that someone had tried to stop by earlier. He shrugged, next time he wouldn't fall asleep so easily, and he'd find out who came by.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character Creation Thread ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 4, 2012

109 by KuroNoKishidan »»
Jun 24, 2013 1:37 PM

» Teacher's Suite #1

lirisimah - Oct 9, 2012

12 by FlameLightning17 »»
Mar 12, 2013 8:46 AM

» The Lakeside ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

lirisimah - Oct 10, 2012

515 by FlameLightning17 »»
Jan 22, 2013 6:37 PM

» Lightly Forested Schoolground Outskirts ( 1 2 3 4 )

lirisimah - Oct 14, 2012

174 by launa »»
Jan 17, 2013 1:35 PM

» School Dining Commons (Cafeteria) ( 1 2 3 )

lirisimah - Oct 6, 2012

142 by FuyuChan1111 »»
Jan 10, 2013 6:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.