Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Sep 3, 2012 5:29 PM

Jan 2008
Asher giggled loving the fact that the mascot for the store was a panda it made her like this shop even more, "Its soooo cute!" she said then put on the cap pulling her ponytail through the back.

Her eyes went to Noh's scribbles, "Once a week alright sounds great!" She chuckled as he said easy then pulled the apron over her head reaching behind her and tying a makeshift bow to keep it in place. She turned to him and winked, "How do I look? Like a professional cashier," she laughs.
Sep 3, 2012 6:09 PM

Nov 2011
Noh's face flustered at the wink. He just tilted his head, his hair following his head tilt. He then shot her a thumbs up. He then noticed someone walking in. He stood beside her, and bowed. He had a note prepared to her, as he slid it across to the view of Asher.

"Greet." It would read.
Sep 3, 2012 7:17 PM

Jan 2008
Asher turned noticing someone had come in looking down she saw Noh's note and taking a quick deep breath she smiled brightly at the customer turning on as much charm as possible, "Hello welcome to Hakiwa Pizza. What can I get you?"

The customer a young woman and her son took some time to order as the little one couldn't quite decide what he wanted. Asher just waited patiently listening to the duo's conversation waiting for the final decision. "You'll have to pick one or the other Max." "Butz mommie and I wanties both kindz." "We can't hold the young lady up Max which ever you choose we'll have the other next time." "Alwight den cheezy."

Finally the mother turned to her saying, "We'll have the cheese miss," to which Asher nodded and wrote up the order then looked at Noh not knowing where to take it or what exactly it cost. She blushed a little as she asked, "Hmm a little help please."
Sep 3, 2012 7:29 PM

Jul 2012
Once reaching the front structure of the store, Zarkly quietly entered, the automatic door opening up for him as he walked in. He already knew where to get the TicTacs, but he went to the food section and took a bag of chips. He came back to the counter and took seven TicTacs, placing all of the items down on the counter as the cashier took care of it.

Soon, he got a price which he paid back with his money, he took the TicTacs and hid them in his pockets of his pants, and one in his shirt pocket. He held the bag of chips and opened it, slowly consuming each chips he took from the bag. He looked around once he was outside, he began to move towards the Pizza place since he assumed that the others might be there.
Sep 3, 2012 7:54 PM

Nov 2011
Noh smiled softly to the child that had decided to get a Cheese Pizza. He leaned over, and raised a finger, and pointed down to the register. He felt himself growing much closer to Asher, and due to the proximity, so he couldn't have helped but to fluster himself.

He pointed to the button's, each showing a picture, and a label. He pointed at Cheese Pizza, and assumed that they wanted a medium. He then pointed across the setup, and pointed at the button that said medium. Due to the company always gave free drinks with the meal, he decided to add the drinks too.

He then scribbled something down, and showed it to Asher.

"Easy?" It asked, before he scribbled the order, and handed to a tall, dark man in the back. They called him the Pizza Guru, since that's probably the best thing he could do.
Sep 3, 2012 9:13 PM

Jan 2008
Asher leaned in closer watching as Noh showed her the keys on the cash register. After he ran through the setup she saw that it really was simple. "Ahh now I get it. Yup it is very easy. Thanks for showing me," she smiled at Noh.

Turning to the woman and little boy she read off the price that came up on the register and collected the money, "It will take a few minutes so just have a seat and we'll bring it out to you when its ready," she said finely with a smile and watched as the two moved over to one of the tables the little boy pretending to be an airplane as they walked.

Once they were seated she turned back to Noh and smiled, " I think I can get the hang of this fairly easily. Hopefully I won't make too many mistakes," she chuckles.
Sep 4, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2011
Noh immediately started to scribble something down, and tilted his head. He smiled softly, and showed her the paper:

"You'll do fine, promise." It read. He immediately heard a ding. Suddenly, Noh motioned over to grab the thing, oval bowl with the hot, steaming, cheese pizza on top. He immediately motioned over to the little boy and the mother. He set the plate down in-front of them, before going and returning with the drinks for the two.
Sep 4, 2012 4:25 PM

Jan 2008
Asher smiled , "I hope so." She then heard the bell ding and watched as Noh walked over and grabbed the pizza on its tray and moved to the table placing it in front of the two. She chuckled as she noticed the little boy's eyes get as big as saucers before he started clapping gleefully, "Mommie mommiez lookies itz weadies. Soo cheezies." she heard the little boy say before his mother voiced their thanks.
Sep 4, 2012 6:18 PM

Nov 2011
Noh waved his hand, and smiled softly, before giving off a goofy, friendly face towards the child. Eventually, he found himself returning to the side of Asher, wanting to watch her work for the rest of the day. He wanted to correct her flaws, and to make sure that her first day would be the first, and only day of inevitable mistakes.
Sep 4, 2012 6:59 PM

Jan 2008
Asher watched as the little boy giggled at Noh and then began to chow down on the pizza. She laughed and said, "Seems the kid likes you Noh."

Hearing the door open again she turned and greeted the new comers taking the next order as a small line of customers started to come in. Remembering what Noh had shown her she rung up the orders on the register and handed them back to the pizza guru. Even though the job was simple she seemed to be focusing on doing her best. She wanted to learn quickly as not to be a burden on Noh or the other workers. It was probably also quite apparent that she was rather nervous wanting to make a good impression.
Sep 4, 2012 7:27 PM

Nov 2011
Noh just leaned back against the counter, watching Asher work, and how she did her job, how quick she did it, and how happy the customers seemed to be after having there orders taken without an attitude.

He immediately wrote onto his notepad, and tore the page, presenting it to her after he had delivered the pizzas to there destinations.

"Good job!"
Sep 5, 2012 8:21 AM

Jan 2008
Asher nodded and giggled, "Thank you though I'm still getting the hang of it. I got a few orders wrong and I spilled couple drinks. Though I think did alright mostly I guess. And oh...one second," she paused for a moment and reached into the pocket of her apron and pulled out some cash folded between a napkin with a note on it saying, Please share with the quiet one. She held it out to him and chuckled and teased him, "Seems that kid and his mom liked you. They left a tip."
Sep 5, 2012 3:10 PM

Jul 2012
After getting through the crowd of people in the district, he finally arrived in front of the Hakiwa Pizza. His lips formed a smile after seeing the sight of the two through the window. He entered the building to greet them. He first crunched on the TicTacs then finally speaking once he was close enough to them. "Yo!" He called out to get their attention, his hand waving slightly as he walked closer. His eyes quickly viewing Asher, seeing the apron on her with the logo. "Ah, nice, you got in." He gave a thumbs up to her.
Sep 5, 2012 3:18 PM

Mar 2012
As bear got up. He saw a group running towards him....
"They look familiar....." He took a while to think and remembered.
"It's them.... ARE THEY STILL MAD ABOUT THAT!?" The crowd got closer and he saw one cracking his knuckles.
"Yep...."
Bear started running and screaming "WHY DID I DO THAT!"
I am Invisible
Sep 5, 2012 3:41 PM

Nov 2011
Noh wrote something upon his pad, and made it visible to Asher.

"It's okay." He said, before noticing her digging into her apron. He noticed the tip, and waved it off.

"Y-Yers." He tried to say, before he noticed a "Yo!" coming from behind him. He noticed Zarkly, and waved at him. He immediately started to write something for him.
Sep 5, 2012 4:42 PM

Jan 2008
Asher turned to the doorway as she heard Zarkly's voice, "Hi you caught up finally," she smiled and nodded, "Yep you are now looking at Hakiwa pizza's newest employee. The old man in the back said I can work the cash register," she chuckles then adds jokingly, "Though I was worried there for a minute when Noh bonked him with a rolling pin."
Sep 5, 2012 5:11 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly let out a soft chuckle and nodded his head at Noh, then listening to Asher. "Ah, congrats! A new cashier, I'm sure a lot of people are going to come by now." He said with a wink, teasing her. He turned to Noh and smiled. "Him bonking his boss? That's unusual. Well, it was nice of the old man to give the job to you, Asher."
Sep 5, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2011
Noh scratched his head, and showed Zarkly what he had written.

"She is doing good." It would read, before he scratched his cheek, and sticking his tongue out playfully. He then wrote something again into his pad.

"You keep the tip."
Sep 6, 2012 6:44 AM

Jan 2008
Asher giggled as she was teased and replied, "This place seems quite busy already though. If we got many more it may be troublesome," she chuckled.

Leaning her back against the counter she took off the cap and fanned her face with it as it had gotten stuffy with it on. She looked across as Noh held up another note, "You sure? You did most of the work on that one?"
Sep 6, 2012 12:47 PM

Jul 2012
"Mh'hm, I'm sure more people would come. Just good-luck to you two." Zarkly smiled softly while standing to the side, listening to their conversation about tip as he looked around, remembering the police earlier. He sighed, taking out more TicTacs to crunch.
Sep 6, 2012 1:51 PM

Nov 2011
Zarkly motioned over to the pop machine, and poured a cup for Zarkly, and slid it towards his direction, hoping for him to catch it before it slid off of the table.

He then looked at Asher, and smiled. He waved his hand in a positive way.

"Y-Yarh." He attempted to say.
Sep 10, 2012 11:24 AM

Jan 2008
Asher just nodded and smiled, "Alright I'll keep it then. " She pockets it back into her apron and places her cap back onto her head. Her feet being tired she leans back a little and hops up so she is sitting on the edge of the counter. Every so often she glances at the door, spotting for new customers.

Looking at Zarkly she asks, "So did you find what you needed to at the store?"
Sep 10, 2012 3:27 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly watched Noh then switiching his gaze over at the sliding cup on the table, his hand quickly taking grasp of it before it slide off. He nodded his head at Noh while raising the cup. "Thanks!" He drank it slowly, turning back to Asher to answer her question. "Yeah, I got them. It's just a bunch of TicTacs." He chuckled, shaking the container of the TicTac in front of her then pouring a couple of pills in the cup before drinking it again. "Mmm, good."
Sep 10, 2012 4:12 PM

Nov 2011
It didn't take long that Noh had realized that Zarkly had a obsession with tic tacks. He smiled softly and nodded, before slipping to the back. He was going to handle his own business. He immediately locked himself in the bathroom, and placed his finger over the trash-can. Immediately, his flesh started to split as a bone of his pinky started to peel out with a disgusting sound. After his flesh closed about, he smiled, and walked out.
Sep 11, 2012 2:08 PM

Jan 2008
Asher chuckled as the tic takes were shook in front of her and nodded, "Ah I see." Watching Zarkly drop them into the drink she wondered how they would make the soft drink taste. "Hmmm doesn't that make it taste nasty?"

After a moment she noticed Noh had taken his leave for a bit and figured he'd be back momentarily.
Sep 11, 2012 3:02 PM

Nov 2011
Prior to returning back to the location of Asher, and Zarkly, Noh gave a bit of a smile to the two. He immediately started to write something down, and shoved it to Asher.

"This is the time of day where everyone is about to go home. Usually, people would stop by and pick up pizza incase of a missed lunch, or for dinner for the family, or something. Expect a bit of chaos. You'll be fine." He said, noticing three had just walked in.
Sep 11, 2012 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
Zarkly placed the empty cup down after chugging it in one go with TicTacs. He gazed at Asher and shook his head with a small chuckle. "Nah, it makes it taste better for me. I'm addicted to these." He shook the TicTac containter once again, making the sounds of the pills hitting against each other. He then looked over at Noh who just came back. "Ah, good-luck you two."
Sep 19, 2012 5:07 PM

Nov 2011
Noh shot Zarkly a thumbs up. He gave the side of Asher a slight tap, before pointing to the first customer that decided to come up to plate.

"One Cheese Pizza, nothing too special." He said. Noh nodded softly, and smiled at Asher. He then looked over to Zarkly, and nodded.

"G-Goed." he attempted to say.
Sep 20, 2012 8:04 AM

Jan 2008
Asher jumped a little as she was nudged lightly as she'd been off in her own thoughts for a moment and kind of zoned out. Looking in the direction Noh pointed she nodded putting back on her cap, " I got it!" She moved over to the counter writing down the order, "Coming right up! Have a seat and we'll get your drinks and you pizza to ya in just a minute," she said cheerfully turning to pass off the order to pizza guru and then filling up the drinks.

Looking over her shoulder as she does she says to Zarkly, "Hmm I suppose if you had the orange flavored ones in something it might make it taste like orange soda that could be pretty good."
Sep 20, 2012 6:03 PM

Jul 2012
"Mh'hm, the orange flavored is my favorite." Zarkly shot a thumb up back at Noh in return as he finished another cup with TicTacs before settling it back down. He just sat there, watching the two of them work. He wasn't bored at all. The smell of pizza surrounded him, but he had enough earlier so he could resist at the moment. He hoped he wasn't bothering them or anything. He examined at how hard-working the two were, it made him smile.
Sep 21, 2012 7:59 PM

Nov 2011
After the lunch rush had ended, Noh smiled brightly. It was almost closing time. He immediately started to write on his last piece of notepad paper for the day, not wanting to throw it away, as he had stacks of notebooks and pads at his place of living.

"It's time for us to pack things up, and go." He said, showing it to Asher.
Sep 25, 2012 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
Asher smiled and nodded at Zarkly's comment about the orange flavored being his favorite. Glancing at Noh she saw him hold up the paper and read the nodded, "Alrighty lets get to it then." She smiled and started to bus the few remaining dirty tables then moved on to wiping down the counters.
Sep 27, 2012 2:18 PM

Nov 2011
Noh simply went back, and assisted the guru to wash the dishes. After countless minutes of getting things ready for after the weekend, he walked out, his face slightly covered in dough. He smiled around, and tilted his head.

"D-Doen!"
Oct 18, 2012 1:50 PM
Aug 2012
Eri walks into the market district, her hood over her head. She looks around for a moment, lifing the hood slightly so one of her eyes could be seen, before lowering her head. She walks to a food stand and buys a bento box.
Oct 18, 2012 2:00 PM

Mar 2012
Bear exits the store with the bundle of peppers in his pocket. "Now then what should i do" You looks around and puts his bread in his mouth and thinks. As he is lost in thought a boy comes up to him.
"Hey bear!"
The sudden voice startled him and bear glanced down. "Oh hey."
"I learned how to count to 100 today"
"Oh did you Kai?"
"Yea the teacher even complimented me"
Bear smiled and started giving the boy a noogie. The boy laughed and said "Bye bear!" The ran back to his mother.
"Must be nice.... to have parents......"
I am Invisible
Oct 18, 2012 2:09 PM
Aug 2012
Eri watches the contractor and the boy. She is always confused by these two races.
Oct 18, 2012 2:22 PM

Mar 2012
Bear suddenly feels that he's being watched. He scans his surroundings and sees a hooded girl. "Umm.... Do you need help with anything?"

-Note.... Your character does not know how is a contractor and who is not. Nobody can tell unless they see them use their power.
I am Invisible
Oct 19, 2012 4:00 AM
Aug 2012
Eri looks away quickly, making appear as though her glowing red eyes has been extinguished. She sat very still and waited to see what he would do. Her right hand traced a path to her pocket and her fingers grasped her lighter. Her mind raced, and she wondered if she should run of, stay still, or attack. Her fingers went from her lighter to her small knife.
Oct 20, 2012 8:20 AM

Mar 2012
Bear shrugs Damn she's shy.... "You okay there?" he asked trying to be sincere.
I am Invisible
Oct 20, 2012 6:57 PM
Aug 2012
Eri turns her head away from him. She didn't want to get attached to anyone, that only ever ended badly. She clenched her fists and vowed again not to let anyone in again. She sighed before looking up at him, her red eyes blank and emotionless.

"I'm fine."

She said softly, barely moving her lips. A single strand of white hair slipped out of her hood.
Oct 20, 2012 7:53 PM

Mar 2012
Bear looked at her eyes Those eyes.....Eyes of one who has given up on others
"If you say so......The names Bear by the way. Bear looked at her again and saw white hair. White hair? I must be seeing things
I am Invisible
Oct 21, 2012 4:55 AM
Aug 2012
"I'm Eri."

She says, almost like she is whispering. She notes his slight surprise at her hair and expression. She took a tiny bite of rice after she spooke.
Oct 21, 2012 8:20 AM

Mar 2012
Bear chuckled. "Quiet one aren't ya"

Does she even have friends? "So... What did come to do in the market."
I am Invisible
Oct 21, 2012 9:27 AM
Aug 2012
"To get something to eat."

She say motioning to the half eaten bento box on her lap.
Oct 23, 2012 3:53 AM

Mar 2012
"Ahh....."
"But there's more around than just plain bento boxes." Bear replied with a smirk
I am Invisible
Oct 23, 2012 7:51 AM
Aug 2012
Eri looks up questioningly. Then back at her food.

"Mhm?"
Oct 23, 2012 12:48 PM

Mar 2012
"Yea, there's bunch!" Bear thinks about all the food and wastes a lot of time explaining. "Well it's easier to show you than to actually tell you."
Bear scratches his head. "I can show you then if you'd like.
I am Invisible
Oct 23, 2012 1:52 PM
Aug 2012
Eri thinks for a moment, then smiles slightly.

"Sure, sound like... fun."

She says, throwing away the rest of her bento box.
Oct 23, 2012 7:01 PM

Mar 2012
"Lets go then." Bear smiled. He showed Eri one of the many shops there. "Well these are where some standard cuisines are found."

"They sell all sorts of food here. From standard rice to honzen-ryōri. It's quite amazing. Do you want to eat here a bit or move on?"
I am Invisible
Oct 23, 2012 7:26 PM
Aug 2012
Eri shrugs.

"What ever you want, I guess."

She says, watching steaming platters of food, her mouth watering just a little bit. She had never really thought that there were other options besides her usually bento box.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [Human] Creation Thread

Discount66 - Aug 19, 2012

5 by WhoElseButShadow »»
Dec 19, 2013 11:43 AM

» [Town] Town's Park ( 1 2 3 4 )

178 by -Snowman- »»
Dec 22, 2012 8:38 AM

Sticky: » [Doll] Creation Thread

4 by Discount66 »»
Dec 21, 2012 5:00 AM

Sticky: » [Contractor] Creation Thread

34 by Discount66 »»
Dec 18, 2012 7:42 AM

Sticky: » [Organization] Join an Organization.

Discount66 - Aug 31, 2012

2 by DeuxNyx »»
Dec 3, 2012 1:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.